Author Topic: How we could win the Iraq war and get no soldiers killed  (Read 9177 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
How we could win the Iraq war and get no soldiers killed
« on: December 12, 2006, 10:14:08 AM »
Just give iraqi's plenty of guns and bombs and heck fire, they will kill each other off.

by the way, god bless you George Bush for ridding us of these cockroaches of society.  Please drop a nuke in baghdad before we leave.  Thats all I want for xmas, a mushroom cloud over baghdad.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: How we could win the Iraq war and get no soldiers killed
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »
Just give iraqi's plenty of guns and bombs and heck fire, they will kill each other off.

by the way, god bless you George Bush for ridding us of these cockroaches of society.  Please drop a nuke in baghdad before we leave.  Thats all I want for xmas, a mushroom cloud over baghdad.

You're not such a bad guy after all. You are old and going through a midlife crisis and your stories about Tonya are boring as shit, but you are right about this one. f**k all those Towelheads, kill 'em all!
E

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 11:16:44 AM »

Insightful shit, muthafucka.
 ::)
!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 11:21:07 AM »

Yes, an excellent idea. I suppose because the illegal invasion, occupation, rape, tourture and ongoing mass murder has not worked, your idea must be the next best thing. Excellent idea indeed.
a

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 11:22:48 AM »
send Derek Anthony over there he'll give all the Iraqi "soldiers" tips on sucking cock and they'll be too distracted to fight.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 11:23:12 AM »
Yes, an excellent idea. I suppose because the illegal invasion, occupation, rape, tourture and ongoing mass murder has not worked, your idea must be the next best thing. Excellent idea indeed.

You speak like a good insurgent.  At some point in life will you strap a bomb to your waist and set it off at some open market?  The Taliban needs a few good morons like you!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 11:23:49 AM »
You're not such a bad guy after all. You are old and going through a midlife crisis and your stories about Tonya are boring as shit, but you are right about this one. f**k all those Towelheads, kill 'em all!

Of course i'm not, stupid as i am, unlike many, i love my country and wish total destruction to muslim land.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 11:29:06 AM »
I hope you mean to say you wish total destruction upon jihadists and terrorists, not women, children, and innocents in those countries.

why?
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »

Right.  Since we all know dissent is now considered treasonous.

The mentality behind you starting this thread is that you saw the news today, felt a tad unsure about who you backed in 2004, adn felt the need to justify it.  You were hoping others would agree and you wouldn't have to face that little seed of doubt that many on the far right (a place I once stood) now feel.

Give it a break.  You know in your heart there is some bad shit happening.  Stop projecting your guilt here.

um no, regardless who runs for the republicans in 2008, they have my vote, i'd rather be dead than vote for a democrat, good luck with hillary on that effort by the way.  and hold the election in 2004 again and i'd try to vote for George Bush twice if i could.  better than voting for that lying sack of crap kerry, the guy that lied to escape vietnam, got a purple heart for stumbling and falling down on his boat.   i'd swim in vomit before voting for a democrat in any election.  try again.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 11:35:06 AM »
I hope you mean to say you wish total destruction upon jihadists and terrorists, not women, children, and innocents in those countries.
All of em, the kids are FUTURE terrorists.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 11:42:59 AM »
We could win Iraq by leaving it up to quiet professionals from the private sector.  Use PMCs and have them off people we need offed.  Have them work in conjunction with the CIA and Spec Ops units and you will save the lives of American soldiers.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 11:44:35 AM »
So we should execute them at age 5?
don't even waste time on this worthless redneck Rob, he has about 10 percent of your intelligence.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
No.
Squishy face retard

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
because you're an american.  and that is something to be proud of.  when an american spews hatred like 'i want to see a whole nation exterminated', they sounds just like the ignorant, evil terrorists we're trying to kill.

we're better than that.  american is better than that.  when old_rooster says things like that, he sounds juist like the crazy pricks blowing themselves up over there.  "kill the whole race".  Shit, that's something hitler said, isn't it?

You're an american.  Act like it.  Stop embarassing our nation.

I see your point. I am too busy working to argue. I just want to finish up and take a nap :). I am not here to spread hate, just to have a little entertainment anyway.
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:14 AM »

I have a better way........from the air :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »

hahahahha, you're a fuccking caveman, congratulations.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 12:00:24 PM »
If it weren't for all the collateral damage it would be a good idea to bomb.  I think Specter gun ships are good, very accurate from high altitudes, even with machine guns.
Squishy face retard

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »
You speak like a good insurgent.  At some point in life will you strap a bomb to your waist and set it off at some open market?  The Taliban needs a few good morons like you!

Why do they need my help General Patton? Sorry to ruin your delusional world, but they're winning already.
a

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »
nah, kill the mommies while they are still preggo with em.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »

well now i'm gonna have a wet dream!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »
Hi Hitler!
Yea I would never advocate that unless they picked up a gun and pointed it at me.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 12:33:51 PM »
Hi Hitler!
old rooster is the perfect argument for partial birth abortion.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 12:35:22 PM »
old rooster is the perfect argument for partial birth abortion.

Mr. Rooster enjoys attention, he probably doesn't really believe 95% of what he spews on here.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 01:08:24 PM »
nah, kill the mommies while they are still preggo with em.

A little harsh don't you think?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
Iraq right now is like holding suited connectors with a flush draw and straight draw after the flop and the guy ahead of you just placed a good sized bet..................... .either go ALL IN or Fold. 

that's the way it is with Iraq right now.  Either we stop pussy footing around and get real ruthless (Some what Like Sadaam did) and add more troops or cut our losses and leave. 

To just call the bet leaves you only a 1 in 3 chance of winning.   going all in increases you pot odds and your odds of them folding their "top Pair"  Same thing in Iraq.  To do the same shit with little change only will cost us more lives and money that Mr. I and MM are ok with so long as it's not them. 

Straight up leaving will cuase many problems in the area and increase hatred.  But so what,  our new enemies can get in line.   

I'm for going all in at this point.  but i could change my mind tomorrow  lol