Author Topic: Want to add more to my cycle for the summer-advice?  (Read 1615 times)

rph159

• Getbig II
Want to add more to my cycle for the summer-advice?
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
Current cycle starting in a few weeks to put on some lean lbs/shred some fat

Weeks 1-8  Test P-100mg eod
Weeks 1-8  Tren ace-100mg eod
Weeks 1-12  Aromasin-12.5 mg eod (as needed)
Weeks 9-12 Clomid-100mg ed (tapering off)

Wanted to add an oral or possibly another injectable, not really sure what else I want to do....thinking anavar for lean gains with minimal sides, I've heard good things about mast p and EQ as well...what would be the best to add on here

EDIT:
Weeks 1-8  Test P 200 mg EOD (roughly 800 mg/week)
Weeks 1-8  Tren A  100 mg EOD (roughly 400 mg/week)

Weeks 9-16 Test P 100 mg EOD (roughly 400 mg/week)
Weeks 9-16 Tren A 150 EOD (600 mg/week)
Weeks 9-16 Mast P 150 EOD (600 mg/week)
My original thoughts were that this is too much but I've heard people understate their actual numbers on here, opinions on this cycle???
Havent gotten clear answers on pct but as of now arimidex throughout and for 4 weeks after

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Want to add more to my cycle for the summer-advice?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:10:32 PM »
looks good. drop the clomid (as coming off is a mistake)

as far as what to add? gh

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
Summer is more than 8 weeks away.  You don't want to stop your cycle once summer starts but at least be 2/3s into it and cycle the rest of the way.  You don't want to look 225 in June and 185 by August.  People will be like what the fuck happened.  Stretch it out to about 16 good weeks.  Clomid will make you cry, cry, cry.
Heading near july get that tren to 100 each day, or 150 if you can handle it.

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »
as far as the gh, don't have the extra $$ to spend on that otherwise it would be in haha....so i should just make the cycle longer and up the dosage about halfway through? and the arimidex is fine alone for pct and to run during the cycle to keep gyno at bay?.....basically my goal is more for lean gains than size, i had planned on doing a rather long cycle in the fall/winter to bulk up substantially........by the way, my only experience so far is messing around with test alone, and from what i gathered tren is pretty much a given for any cycle but other than i haven't been able to gather why guys run specific gear over others, any insight here?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 07:58:30 PM »
you need clomid for pct

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »
okay, getting two different answers on the clomid??

and i think a decision has been made after reading some past posts....going to up the test p in the first 8 weeks of the cycle to 200 eod and keep the tren at about 100-150 eod, then second half (i read that when tren is increased, test should be decreased?) move test to 100 eod and up tren to 150 ED and add masteron at about 100 ED as well.  from what i have gathered just from reading on here, this should give me what i want, yes?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:54 PM »
okay, getting two different answers on the clomid??

and i think a decision has been made after reading some past posts....going to up the test p in the first 8 weeks of the cycle to 200 eod and keep the tren at about 100-150 eod, then second half (i read that when tren is increased, test should be decreased?) move test to 100 eod and up tren to 150 ED and add masteron at about 100 ED as well.  from what i have gathered just from reading on here, this should give me what i want, yes?

When he suggested you drop Clomid, he meant to drop PCT altogether and stay on.

If your going to run PCT, its generally suggested you use Clomid or Nolva.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
you need clomid for pct

yes, but pct implies coming off = mistake. just sayin' you wont like it.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 08:13:47 AM »
When he suggested you drop Clomid, he meant to drop PCT altogether and stay on.

If your going to run PCT, its generally suggested you use Clomid or Nolva.

yes, and in fact lleyellen advocates hcg, clomid, and nolva as the optimal pct program:

... PCT is probably a good idea for all cycles, except the very briefest. I like the one published by the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR). It is based on a brief course of HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex. They are all initiated together. HCG is dropped first, followed by Nolvadex and finally, Clomid. The data on their subjects looked pretty good. This is the program I outline in ANABOLICS.—William Llewellen

although even with the best pct program your natural hormone levels can not sustain un-natural gains (gains beyond your natural limit).

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 08:19:46 AM »
i don't agree with him as clomid + nolva is redundant and clomid is the most effective of the 2. optimal pct is hcg run throughout cycle, dropped immediately before pct is started. clomid started at 3-4x half life of the longest ester drug used, and AI run throughout the entire cycle and pct when it's a test based cycle

full recovery should be very easy for most people who have normal test output if they run HCG with every cycle.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 08:24:49 AM »
No need to PCT until Sept/October if you want a summer body.  So you have a long way to go.  But also chip in for some letro in case june rolls around and you are starting to get too nipply.  you want to be able to hit the beach hard and not titty like.

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 11:44:30 AM »
i would love to be able to stay on, however being a college student my income drops drastically come september...thanks for the info though

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
i don't agree with him as clomid + nolva is redundant and clomid is the most effective of the

it's not entirely redundant. nolva is just an ai. clomid is as well, but it's purpose is more to restart hpta.