Author Topic: insomnia on tren  (Read 7625 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
insomnia on tren
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:08:03 AM »
Started training agaim after a 10 month layoff. Started 10 days ago some very potent tren A 100-150mg eod. It was 10-12years ago i was on tren  the last time and cant remember how my sleep was. The first 7nights was ok and i slept as i usual do but the last 3 nights ihave got max 2 hours of sleep. Slept 15mins awake 30mins slept 15 etc. I guess its tren a related anyone else reacts like this? Will it get better or will it be like this rest of the trencycle

as i said it was 10-12 years lsst time i was on tren and i do remember i slept  pretty bad but cant remember it was anything like this..im like a zombie in the morning. But fuck i forgot how powerful it is =D

Im also on100mg  test propp eod and 750mg t enanthate ew and they never make me sleep bad

Simple Simon

Re: insomnia on tren
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 08:00:21 AM »
no trouble sleeping but bad night sweats
I only take 100/200 mgs a week as well.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:09:14 AM »
Started training agaim after a 10 month layoff. Started 10 days ago some very potent tren A 100-150mg eod. It was 10-12years ago i was on tren  the last time and cant remember how my sleep was. The first 7nights was ok and i slept as i usual do but the last 3 nights ihave got max 2 hours of sleep. Slept 15mins awake 30mins slept 15 etc. I guess its tren a related anyone else reacts like this? Will it get better or will it be like this rest of the trencycle

as i said it was 10-12 years lsst time i was on tren and i do remember i slept  pretty bad but cant remember it was anything like this..im like a zombie in the morning. But fuck i forgot how powerful it is =D

Im also on100mg  test propp eod and 750mg t enanthate ew and they never make me sleep bad

It gets better after 3 weeks and you should take some prami it knocks me out for a good 6-8 hours every nihjt and I'm sound asleeo after 30 mins

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 08:25:06 AM »

some some weed before bed

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 09:42:11 AM »
This is what I do and prami. You will be sound asleep sweating your ass off

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 11:45:34 PM »
I'm currently offseason, and for the first time have taken my tren dose to 1.6G/wk. Been 4 wks now (running tren e btw) and have been tossing and turning all night for the last several days. Always experienced night sweats, whether acetate or enanthate, but never insomnia this bad. Previous highest weekly tren dose was 1G/wk precontest acetate.

damn, 1.6g tren offseason? do you find tren more productive than deca/npp?
what else you run?

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 11:47:59 PM »
I'm currently offseason, and for the first time have taken my tren dose to 1.6G/wk. Been 4 wks now (running tren e btw) and have been tossing and turning all night for the last several days. Always experienced night sweats, whether acetate or enanthate, but never insomnia this bad. Previous highest weekly tren dose was 1G/wk precontest acetate.
what are your current stats BF% wise?
1.6gms ???
That is one crazy dose.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:05 AM »

Drop the test to 125mg a week if you want to keep tren in.

Only the lucky ones can run high test and tren at the same time.

You will need to stop the tren until the Enan is cleared.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 03:11:04 AM »
Do the above and have zero issues sleeping and no night sweats  ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 03:18:38 AM »
Drop the test to 125mg a week if you want to keep tren in.

Only the lucky ones can run high test and tren at the same time.

You will need to stop the tren until the Enan is cleared.
dude now that you say it i have heard before that this works good. Will give it a couple of days more and if i still sleep so bad i will drop the test..thanls

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 03:58:05 AM »
no trouble sleeping but bad night sweats
I only take 100/200 mgs a week as well.

is 100mgs a week really worth it  ???

i have a tren e vial laying around (infiniti 100mg/ml)
can i run 10 weeks at 100mg + test e for cruising?

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 06:45:31 AM »
is 100mgs a week really worth it  ???

i have a tren e vial laying around (infiniti 100mg/ml)
can i run 10 weeks at 100mg + test e for cruising?

works for me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 08:23:57 AM »
Quite honestly I do not know my BF%. My last show was in April, stage weight of 233lbs. Currently 288lbs and maintaining visible abs (hardly shredded but visible) and decent vascularity.

Current cycle is:

2g test cyp/wk
1.6g tren e/wk
1.25g EQ/wk
100mg drol/day
6iu GH/day
75iu slin/day

I hope this isnt Daz Ball.   ;D

By the way is that over 30ml of oil?
Where on earth do you put it all?

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2014, 09:56:06 AM »
Haha, no it's not. Actually just 21ml due to the mgs per cc I have - 200mg/ml tren e, and 250mg/ml each test and EQ.

That said, you're right, finding sufficient sites to rotate is a literal pain in the ass considering I loathe pinning traps and calves and pecs. I generally rotate each glute, lat and delt.
The thought of that turns my stomach.

Im just not cut out for this.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 01:44:46 PM »
This X1000. Any time I get insomnia (not necessarily cause of tren, but from any cause, usually stress) I pack a bowl and sleep like a baby.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 09:52:22 PM »

I gotta use xanax to sleep due to steroid use. now I'm addicted but it started because of steroid use halo and tren would give me insomnia. I wouldn't suggest taking the route I went.If you can get melatonin working for you that would be best or maybe try some melatonin and 1 tab of benedryl.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2014, 12:35:01 PM »
I've used Tren for years off and on, i've never gotten used to the anxiety it increases and lack of sleep.  I have high anxiety to begin with, but Tren puts it through the roof.  It's worth the struggle though, i take Benedryl when it's hard to sleep and just deal with it.

8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2014, 02:02:19 PM »
Thanks guys..took some benzo (xanax?) after the 4th night without sleeping and the next night amd might after that have been much better (took only benzo one night).. still wake 2 times..one at around 2 and one around 4 but sleep again after 20min..so im hoping my body starts to get used to it.

Just now if i only sleep this bad its worth it cause i have fallen in love with tren a again, after 2 weeks im much much bigger den before (yeah i know my muscles are more filled now with all the food and training) but still

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 03:17:14 AM »
Thanks guys..took some benzo (xanax?) after the 4th night without sleeping and the next night amd might after that have been much better (took only benzo one night).. still wake 2 times..one at around 2 and one around 4 but sleep again after 20min..so im hoping my body starts to get used to it.

Just now if i only sleep this bad its worth it cause i have fallen in love with tren a again, after 2 weeks im much much bigger den before (yeah i know my muscles are more filled now with all the food and training) but still

Be very careful using any kind of Benzo. a benzo would be any human tranquilizer usually prescribed for anxiety the main ones are xanax,valium,Ativan,and klonopin. These are all very effective for sleep and they also have muscle relaxant properties. It sucks they are so horribly addictive. I went the xanax route and man I got addicted but I took them for a few months not knwoing exactly how addictive they really were. If you only use xanax or another benzo for maybe a few days you should be ok but I would be very cautious I don;t want anybody to go through what I went through and am still going through. It's not as bad thee days but it's still a slight problem but sleep is very important!

I would try to use melatonin because it is natural and is also shown to raise your natural HGH level a bit ,you could also toss in 1 tab of benedryl and I would hope that will work for you guys struggling with Trensomnia. I know how bad Tren or halo Insomnia is but try to be strong!  don"t take the easy route like I did it just leads to addiction. You might not feel like a drug addict but once you use a drug like xanax or valium every night for a month or two you will get pretty sick trying to get to bed with nothing.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 06:44:41 AM »
Yeah i know how addicted they are. Took just this time to get a good nights sleep. Have taken them before byt never more then once in a While when im im bad need of sleep

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 08:16:56 AM »
Cool thanks will check it out..

but fuck i had forgotten how powerful tren a is, im growing so fast now so my friend was shocked today at the gym. My temper never changes on gear but tren def makes me more edgy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 09:30:46 AM »
Cool thanks will check it out..

but fuck i had forgotten how powerful tren a is, im growing so fast now so my friend was shocked today at the gym. My temper never changes on gear but tren def makes me more edgy.

and you just have to be right. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 10:29:41 AM »
and you just have to be right. 
haha no. I can admit if im wrong. Never happend tough =/

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »
you got good tren. well done on that

would never ever ever use enanth though just doesnt hit as hard or well as ace.

ace everytime. unfortunatley for you us critters your hgh seems to be crap

bad tren ace insomnia = 4ius of legit hgh before bed one hour, best sleep ever

im on 1.2g or ace atm 800mg npp 1g prop 500mg mast 20mg methtl-dien

4ius hgh before bed thank you sir thank you life thank you HGH 0 sleep like a damn child - wake up with hands curled up like i have arthiritus and a head so heavy i wish i didnt have a job and i question if being pro is worth it. yes pros have jobs unless you shift gear for a living which i do not