Author Topic: hgh timing  (Read 3742 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
hgh timing
« on: October 19, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »
i want to thank all of the members here, i understood a lot of things here and i'm still learning , weel have some questions to clarify
1-how much  injecting hgh before bed safe it is ?
2- some guys says that you dont need to inject hgh after workout cause it's high in that time , others say when iinjecting slin before workout it's preferable to inject hgh after workout , some others say the inverse by saying shoot hgh before workout and your insluin after , can someone give me a clear explanation,
3- is taking insulin and carbs while training delete the hgh release in that time ?

i'm still amateur but i'm growing and want to built my mind with infos first :p thank you guys

momo200

• Getbig II
Re: hgh timing
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 05:05:14 PM »
no answer ? :p

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 11:57:43 PM »
1. as much as you want
2.'natural GH' shouldnt even matter unless you use 4iu or so... with the >10iu that are being used nowadays your "natural" 2iu or whatever dont really cut it. that being said, the GH release from training is much less than at night anyway. GH is active about 6 hours... do the math how to "preserve" your own GH.
 i think the preferred protocol nowadays is GH 60-90mins pre workout, insulin 30-0 mins pre workout
3. yes, but so do carbs in general (also without exogenous slin)

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 07:07:21 AM »
 1. as much as you want
2.'natural GH' shouldnt even matter unless you use 4iu or so... with the >10iu that being used nowadays your "natural" 2iu or whatever dont really cut it. that being said, the GH release from training is much less than at night anyway. GH is active about 6 hours... do the math how to "preserve" your own GH.
 i think the preferred protocol nowadays is GH 60-90mins pre workout, insulin 30-0 mins pre workout
3. yes, but so do carbs in general (also without exogenous slin)
[/quote]

If I take hgh before then insulin 30 min before too, does the insulin release delete the hgh release cause as I know gh supress slin and slin lower and supress hgh release

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 07:43:13 AM »
exogenous GH supresses insulin sensitivity so you should use humalog and just shoot them both pre-workout. Just make sure you eat right when using humalog. I would not use insulin or HGh close to bedtime you could go hypo when your sleeping so don;t shoot insulin late in the day. I wouldn;t waste shooting HGH before bed either however i am sure others will disagree and claim they shot HGh before bed and get great results. You have to remember you produce natural HGH when you are in your rem sleep. This is a complicated question because so many people have their own ways of using HGh and slin and everybody will argue their way is the best

I would just shoot some HGh when you wake-up and also shoot some HGH and slin before you train, depending on how much HGH you are allowed to inject you could also blast some HGh and slin after your workout as long as it has been 5-6 hours since your last injections. I don;t think you really need to be to worried when you inject your HGH but you do have to be careful of when you inject your insulin and just don't make it complicated learn how to eat correctly and you will be just fine.

Their are so many ways you can inject HGH. You could even just do one daily HGH shot after your workout and make it a massive shot or you could do 2 or 3 smaller shots. The insulin is what you have to be careful shooting. But I think it is fine to inject them both before you workout. The research on this subject is all over the place! You just have to go on real world use and what works for you. alot of these HGH.slin studies are really old.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 01:07:16 PM »
exogenous GH supresses insulin sensitivity so you should use humalog and just shoot them both pre-workout. Just make sure you eat right when using humalog. I would not use insulin or HGh close to bedtime you could go hypo when your sleeping so don;t shoot insulin late in the day. I wouldn;t waste shooting HGH before bed either however i am sure others will disagree and claim they shot HGh before bed and get great results. You have to remember you produce natural HGH when you are in your rem sleep. This is a complicated question because so many people have their own ways of using HGh and slin and everybody will argue their way is the best

I would just shoot some HGh when you wake-up and also shoot some HGH and slin before you train, depending on how much HGH you are allowed to inject you could also blast some HGh and slin after your workout as long as it has been 5-6 hours since your last injections. I don;t think you really need to be to worried when you inject your HGH but you do have to be careful of when you inject your insulin and just don't make it complicated learn how to eat correctly and you will be just fine.

I just want to getbthe max benefits from my hgh, its pharma grade and I will inject 8 to 10ui per day, 4 to 5ui in the morning and 4 to 5 ui in another time, I will avoid night so I dont know after or pre workout, injectig 60-90min then slin seems good, in term of nutrtion im great with the slin use and the nutrition needed so no problem, just I want to be sure that my hgh level will be high while im trainjng and im in an anabolic state with my slin

Their are so many ways you can inject HGH. You could even just do one daily HGH shot after your workout and make it a massive shot or you could do 2 or 3 smaller shots. The insulin is what you have to be careful shooting. But I think it is fine to inject them both before you workout. The research on this subject is all over the place! You just have to go on real world use and what works for you. alot of these HGH.slin studies are really old.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 01:23:44 PM »
I just want to get the max of  benefits from my hgh, its pharma grade and I will inject 8 to 10ui per day, 4 to 5ui in the morning and 4 to 5 ui in another time, I will avoid night so I dont know after or pre workout, injectig 60-90min then slin seems good, in term of nutrtion im great with the slin use and the nutrition needed so no problem, just I want to be sure that my hgh level will be high while im trainjng and im in an anabolic state with my slin

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 01:27:40 PM »
I will run with it
100mcg t4
500-750mg test cypionate
500mg equipose per week
75mg trenbo a every day
in the middle of tje cycle I will add masteron
last year I competed with a 84,5kg weight, wanna compete the next year with 90kg or plus

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
By shooting hgh before 90min and slin before 30min should this guarantee that I will get the max from them, slin and carbs doesnt supress my hgh release ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 12:05:36 AM »
By shooting hgh before 90min and slin before 30min should this guarantee that I will get the max from them, slin and carbs doesnt supress my hgh release ?

you do not release natural GH while synthetic GH is in your blood

whats so hard to understand  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 12:10:57 AM »
you do not release natural GH while synthetic GH is in your blood

whats so hard to understand  ::)

correct! MoM0200 remember it's exogenous HGH.Like I said Exogenous HGH supresses insulin sensitivity. Your timing dosn;t have to be 100% correct if it's 99% correct it will still work. I know you don't want to wast any Pharm grade HGH but don't over complicate things too much that will get you in trouble guys do this all the time

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 09:02:41 AM »
correct! MoM0200 remember it's exogenous HGH.Like I said Exogenous HGH supresses insulin sensitivity. Your timing dosn;t have to be 100% correct if it's 99% correct it will still work. I know you don't want to wast any Pharm grade HGH but don't over complicate things too much that will get you in trouble guys do this all the time

thx a lot guys :D :D i will post some updates about my progressions ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »
thx a lot guys :D :D i will post some updates about my progressions ;)

nobody is trying to say your doing anything wrong you just want to make the best gains from what you have on hand but don;t over-complicate things! sometimes when you over think certain things you fuck it up even worse. I have seen your physique and you seem to know what your doing. I think you will look much better this time around! just kick up your drug usage a little bit and train your ass off and you will look better every year! It mightb take some time but you will get there!

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 10:01:25 AM »
yesss :D and i will work hard, w post some updates ;)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 07:24:45 AM »
ive noticed on this board everyones saying 10ius is pretty standard.

here in the uk the growth we get, 10ius i wouldnt be able to get out of bed!!!!!!!!
even on 4ius a day im falling asleep at work and my bones are in agony hands feel like hammers they are so numb