Author Topic: at what dose of test does one start to require AI?  (Read 7366 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
at what dose of test does one start to require AI?
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:34:18 AM »
seems like you dont need it for 500

what about 750

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: at what dose of test does one start to require AI?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 01:54:32 AM »
from 565,75 mg upwards you need exactly 0.17 mg adex for every 237,4mg testosterone you add.

trust me bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:03:36 AM »
This could also depend on the individual.I'm only using 400mg a week but just to be safe I still take 1mg of adex EOD. keeps me looking less puffy no matter what the dose. It also depends on what else your running you ould only be using 40mg of test but if your also using deca you better have something on hand.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 02:48:17 AM »
damn 1mg eod on 400mg test would wreck my joints...

with less than 500mg i would use nothing (unless cutting, on cutting cycles always take an AI)

at 1g test a tab of letro a week works fine or 0.5mg adex ed/eod

AI needs are highly individual

a friend of mine runs 1g test 500mg tren a week and 50mg dbol a day and uses no AI

id have three tits on that without AI

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 04:12:00 AM »
damn 1mg eod on 400mg test would wreck my joints...

with less than 500mg i would use nothing (unless cutting, on cutting cycles always take an AI)

at 1g test a tab of letro a week works fine or 0.5mg adex ed/eod

AI needs are highly individual

a friend of mine runs 1g test 500mg tren a week and 50mg dbol a day and uses no AI

id have three tits on that without AI

I just seem to look more dry on the adex. I'm just running Test 400mg a week and 50-70mg winstrol daily. I'm actually trying to cutt on this stack. not a rapid cutt but a slow cutt. If I were to do a Test 400mg cycle plus deca 400mg cycle I would probably get puffy nipples. If I were to throw in Tren I would def have some caber on hand. I was very sensitive at first to hard bulking drugs like dianabol especially but over time I handled it better and better.

I really don't like drugs like dianabol or Deca. I just tend to bloat to badly on them so yes I will use adex or letro whatever I have on hand. I also would say I am using just .5mg of adex because it's liquid from PP and I just take 1mg EOD just because it's probaby underdosed adex(so im thinking 1mg of this liquid is probably more like .5mg)

Yes my joints do hurt. I probably will throw in some Tren and mast and also anavar if i can find some quality var I'm thinking about trying gen-shi labs. I have to hit 7-8%BF first before i throw those drugs in the mix otherwise whats the point. as long as your using at least 400-500mg of test and some kind of hardening agent or T3 you can get down to 7-8%BF.

Too many of you guys are starting your cutting drugs when your too fat! Honestly it's not that hard to get down to 7-8%BF if your patient and know how to diet. You just have to train hard and trust me all that over-training is bullshit when your enhanced. I can go train for 2.5 hours and still do 30-45minutes of H>I>T cardio and sauna it and I won't go catabolic it's not likely going to happen if your using PEDS and #2 have your diet in check. You def have to know how to time meals. especially when to eat complex carbs. Think about how much some of us eat that much training isn;t going to mmake you go catabolic if your enhanced.

sometimes it's nice to split up the training and just train twice a day but not alot of people have time for that and if you have time for all that your living a boring ass life.Alot of ranting but ALWAYS have a few diffrent AI's on hand i would say always have Nolva,Adex and letro on hand. very cheap to buy from a research site. the tabs from europe or going to cost a little more but still very affordable except for caber wich is as much as a generic HGH kit but very effective on Tren and mast or any 19-nor

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 04:14:38 AM »
galeniko said one time very interesting post: "the best AI is low % body fat"  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 04:15:29 AM »
galeniko said one time very interesting post: "the best AI is low % body fat"  ;D
i think that helps but is only part of the truth

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 04:17:23 AM »

makes no sense! You can be shredded and still have puffy nipples at times and they might subside during certain hours but when your peaking on whatever your taking you want a AI on hand.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 07:00:11 AM »
widow.. If your doing 45min of hit cardio you must be doing it wrong or your a robot?

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 07:11:44 AM »
widow.. If your doing 45min of hit cardio you must be doing it wrong or your a robot?

Bro I know guys who do 2 hours of H>I>T cardio on DNP! is that necessary NO! but there are some fucked up coaches out there. I also said 30-45 minutes so it depends on the day and how much I have had to eat,how many complex carbs I have had,how much water I'm holding, how my digestion is. all these things come into play. I also do interval H.I.T but so what my heart rate is still 160-170 in fat burning range after about 5 minutes. I do just walk on a 15 level elevation for 3 minutes before I even start the one minute on one minute off intervals.
Honestly I can get pretty robotic.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 07:19:43 AM »

makes no sense! You can be shredded and still have puffy nipples at times and they might subside during certain hours but when your peaking on whatever your taking you want a AI on hand.

yeah but the lower your BF is the less AI you can use in most cases. so that statement does hold some truth

aromatase is existing in fat tissue mostly so when youre less fat you will aromatize less.

of course being 5% BF probably wont help when you blast 2g of test and 100mg dbol  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 07:47:11 AM »
yeah but the lower your BF is the less AI you can use in most cases. so that statement does hold some truth

aromatase is existing in fat tissue mostly so when youre less fat you will aromatize less.

of course being 5% BF probably wont help when you blast 2g of test and 100mg dbol  ;D

I don't know about that theory. I was lean as fuck when I first used AAS and I used dianabol and I got puffy nips(not gyno) but def irritated I was maybe 7-8%Bf when I started so no matter what I don't care how lean anybody is they need a few diffrent AI's on hand just in case. Sure some guys are not going to be as sensitive and honestly the more I cycled the less it was a problem. I will admit I look way better when I am using a light dose of adex or letro whatever I have on hand usually I have both just depends on what I'm running.

This is actually a good thread because I know there are a shit ton of young guys who wait till the end of their cycles to buy their anchileries! If your going to run a cycle you have to buy everything in advance! Everything! So many young kids do these dumb cycles and wind up getting sensitive nipples or even start lactating because they didn;t order any anchileries. So too all you younger users just for safe measure buy your anchileries before you start your cycles.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »
is nolvadex actually an ai?

people use it for "pct"

but i heard it's an estrogen blocker

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 08:13:51 AM »

people use it for "pct"

Nolva is a serm. If nolva is the only thing you have on hand and need something on cycle i would def use it till you get some arimidex or letro those are AI's. A serm like Nolva is usually always used post cycle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 08:25:52 AM »
I don't know about that theory. I was lean as fuck when I first used AAS and I used dianabol and I got puffy nips(not gyno) but def irritated I was maybe 7-8%Bf when I started so no matter what I don't care how lean anybody is they need a few diffrent AI's on hand just in case. Sure some guys are not going to be as sensitive and honestly the more I cycled the less it was a problem. I will admit I look way better when I am using a light dose of adex or letro whatever I have on hand usually I have both just depends on what I'm running.

This is actually a good thread because I know there are a shit ton of young guys who wait till the end of their cycles to buy their anchileries! If your going to run a cycle you have to buy everything in advance! Everything! So many young kids do these dumb cycles and wind up getting sensitive nipples or even start lactating because they didn;t order any anchileries. So too all you younger users just for safe measure buy your anchileries before you start your cycles.

of course in the end its all genetics, some guys wont ever get gyno and some are very sensitive ;)

people use it for "pct"

Nolva is a serm. If nolva is the only thing you have on hand and need something on cycle i would def use it till you get some arimidex or letro those are AI's. A serm like Nolva is usually always used post cycle.

you CAN use nolva on cycle because it blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue, so you wont get gyno with it. youll still have all the estrogen floating around your body though giving you other side effects (emotions, prostate etc)

as WW said, always use an AI (adex, letro or aromasin)

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 08:32:58 AM »
of course in the end its all genetics, some guys wont ever get gyno and some are very sensitive ;)

you CAN use nolva on cycle because it blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue, so you wont get gyno with it. youll still have all the estrogen floating around your body though giving you other side effects (emotions, prostate etc)

as WW said, always use an AI (adex, letro or aromasin)

sure you can use it on cycle but to answer his question NO nolva is a serm not a AI. But hey I got stuck in a situation where I didn;t expect to get any aromitization and I did! so I had to use nolva and it did work. I got sold some very potent Tbol and Tbol shouldn;t aromatize or cause puffy nipples but it did somehow on me maybe because i was new to using this was in 05, or it was Dbol sold as Tbol. No reason I should of gotten puffy nipples on Tbol so the nolva saved me. just please guys always have a AI on hand even if you don't ever get these kinds od side effects who knows when it could happen to you.

I just ran some Tbol from scirooxx back in may and I didn;t get any sides like the first time. the first time I used the original british dragon and it was some potent stuff even when I opened the pouch it smelled heavily like medicine like a ephedrine smell almost(very potent)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 10:36:25 AM »
sure you can use it on cycle but to answer his question NO nolva is a serm not a AI. But hey I got stuck in a situation where I didn;t expect to get any aromitization and I did! so I had to use nolva and it did work. I got sold some very potent Tbol and Tbol shouldn;t aromatize or cause puffy nipples but it did somehow on me maybe because i was new to using this was in 05, or it was Dbol sold as Tbol. No reason I should of gotten puffy nipples on Tbol so the nolva saved me. just please guys always have a AI on hand even if you don't ever get these kinds od side effects who knows when it could happen to you.

I just ran some Tbol from scirooxx back in may and I didn;t get any sides like the first time. the first time I used the original british dragon and it was some potent stuff even when I opened the pouch it smelled heavily like medicine like a ephedrine smell almost(very potent)

i want to take tbol as a part of my next cycle
i heard many times people that got gyno symptoms out of it
on paper its not supposed to aromatise whatsoever...

maybe UG labs mix nolva and dbol and sell it as tbol ?

would an AI be a sufficent protection from a tbol gyno flare up ? or its better to take nolva when i got symptoms (i take adex all the time)
i heard that with stuff like dbol or anadrol, the only thing that can stop gyno from it is nolva, the AI are inefective

also does nolva and adex at the same time cancel each other ? or this is a myth?

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 05:23:45 PM »
i want to take tbol as a part of my next cycle
i heard many times people that got gyno symptoms out of it
on paper its not supposed to aromatise whatsoever...

maybe UG labs mix nolva and dbol and sell it as tbol ?

would an AI be a sufficent protection from a tbol gyno flare up ? or its better to take nolva when i got symptoms (i take adex all the time)
i heard that with stuff like dbol or anadrol, the only thing that can stop gyno from it is nolva, the AI are inefective

also does nolva and adex at the same time cancel each other ? or this is a myth?

If it were me I would skip on the Tbol and use Anavar or winstrol. Tbol didn't really as much as anavar did for me winstrol seemed more mild then Tbol but less sides(lean gains) and like you said people are getting symptoms they shouldn't get so what's going on with the raws Tbol is being made from? I'm not sure Ive used it twice first time It was potent but not like what the profile describes it seemed way more androgenic as well it was even harsh on my scalp. The second time I used Tbol I didn't get those kind of sides so it was either real or weak. First time in 05 the Tbol seemed way more potent.

as far as what to use go with some kind of AI on cycle that should be sufficient but use Nolva when you go off.the spectrum tests don't ever show any AI in the Tbol so it just depends on how potent the tabs are.I have not really seen any spectrum tests showing companys using dbol or just nothing in Tbol. The powder is spendier then dbol but not so expensive labs would counterfeit it. kind of overated like i said save up and buy some quality anavar or buy winstrol for safe measure. Nobody counterfeits winstrol ver rare to see counterfeit winstrol tabs. if you think Tbol will get you rock hard and strong your dead wrong(halo,anavar or winstrol will treat you way better) Tbol was good for appetite and that was it. strength gains nothing like anavar.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 07:33:47 PM »
its not very hard, you get a blood test on 250mg a week and see what your E2 is with no AI

then you run 500mg for a couple of weeks and retest

if E2 is in range you can see what 750 is like

although you'd be very lucky to have no increase at 500

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 11:07:42 PM »
its not very hard, you get a blood test on 250mg a week and see what your E2 is with no AI

then you run 500mg for a couple of weeks and retest

if E2 is in range you can see what 750 is like

although you'd be very lucky to have no increase at 500

This is true I know guys who just use one amp a week and their E2 is high but they don;t have any signs of puffy nipples. Your E2 level is definately something you want to keep an eye on some doctors might not look into your E2 level. if you want to lower your E2 level adex is what usually works for people.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
This is true I know guys who just use one amp a week and their E2 is high but they don;t have any signs of puffy nipples. Your E2 level is definately something you want to keep an eye on some doctors might not look into your E2 level. if you want to lower your E2 level adex is what usually works for people.

One thing that's fun is that tren shows up as e2 on labcorps e2 standard test.

I had insane high "e2" one time and I was only on 200 test  ??? So I stopped tren for a few days and e2 was normal (comp th home made so obviously real)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 11:45:58 PM »
One thing that's fun is that tren shows up as e2 on labcorps e2 standard test.

I had insane high "e2" one time and I was only on 200 test  ??? So I stopped tren for a few days and e2 was normal (comp th home made so obviously real)

true
the funny thing is when people dont know that and run low test high tren to "avoid sides", then they get their E2 tested and are WTFing at the results of 400+ estrogen haha
always ensueing a fun post

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 01:10:30 AM »
true
the funny thing is when people dont know that and run low test high tren to "avoid sides", then they get their E2 tested and are WTFing at the results of 400+ estrogen haha
always ensueing a fun post

over 50 and the doctors should bring it up.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 01:23:25 AM »
from 565,75 mg upwards you need exactly 0.17 mg adex for every 237,4mg testosterone you add.

trust me bro.
Brohemian rhapsody

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 04:37:03 AM »
If it were me I would skip on the Tbol and use Anavar or winstrol. Tbol didn't really as much as anavar did for me winstrol seemed more mild then Tbol but less sides(lean gains) and like you said people are getting symptoms they shouldn't get so what's going on with the raws Tbol is being made from? I'm not sure Ive used it twice first time It was potent but not like what the profile describes it seemed way more androgenic as well it was even harsh on my scalp. The second time I used Tbol I didn't get those kind of sides so it was either real or weak. First time in 05 the Tbol seemed way more potent.

as far as what to use go with some kind of AI on cycle that should be sufficient but use Nolva when you go off.the spectrum tests don't ever show any AI in the Tbol so it just depends on how potent the tabs are.I have not really seen any spectrum tests showing companys using dbol or just nothing in Tbol. The powder is spendier then dbol but not so expensive labs would counterfeit it. kind of overated like i said save up and buy some quality anavar or buy winstrol for safe measure. Nobody counterfeits winstrol ver rare to see counterfeit winstrol tabs. if you think Tbol will get you rock hard and strong your dead wrong(halo,anavar or winstrol will treat you way better) Tbol was good for appetite and that was it. strength gains nothing like anavar.

I always though winstrol was much harsher than tbol and var.
Dont think of using it since the next cycle is to bulk up, also dont want to fuck up my joints.

using var at the moment at 50Mg ED on a big caloric deficit along with test and mast
its decent but nothing crazy im about 20 days in
to bulk i would probably need 100mg of UG var a day which will be pretty expensive

tbol is supposed to be like a dbol without the estrogen which is perfect to me

im wondering, mg for mg which drug has the strongest tissue building ability between var, tbol and winstrol ?