Author Topic: at what dose of test does one start to require AI?  (Read 7367 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: at what dose of test does one start to require AI?
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2014, 05:23:17 AM »
winstrol is harsher than tbol and var i'd say... but unlike the other two, with winstrol you know what you get.
for some people tbol seems to trash lipids pretty bad, but ive not seen a lot of reports about that...

i'd say winstrol is probably the strongest out of these 3...
with anavar its not uncommon that people run 100mg or even more, whereas ive never seen anyone running 100mg winstrol a day, tbol maybe but usually its dosed between 50-80mg.

ive never seen anyone running more than 50mg winstrol actually.
but 100mg winstrol a day would probably make your snap your shit up just walking up a flight of stairs because it wrecks tendons and joints, so that might be another reason...

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 05:45:55 AM »
winstrol is harsher than tbol and var i'd say... but unlike the other two, with winstrol you know what you get.
for some people tbol seems to trash lipids pretty bad, but ive not seen a lot of reports about that...

i'd say winstrol is probably the strongest out of these 3...
with anavar its not uncommon that people run 100mg or even more, whereas ive never seen anyone running 100mg winstrol a day, tbol maybe but usually its dosed between 50-80mg.

ive never seen anyone running more than 50mg winstrol actually.
but 100mg winstrol a day would probably make your snap your shit up just walking up a flight of stairs because it wrecks tendons and joints, so that might be another reason...

I just was running 50-70mg of winstrol a day. I killed a 100tab 10mg bottle in 13-14 days. I easily could of pushed 100mg. even back in the day british dragon used to make 10mg and 50mg tabs because guys do use 100mg winny daily. I think their injectable winny was 75mg per ml and ive seen UGl's making 100mg per ml.

Id actually say if you get potent anavar I think its better then winstrol but the safest buy of the 3 is definately winstrol. over 10 years and ive never seen anybody counterfeit winstrol maybe underdose it a little but not counterfeit it. winny raws are cheap.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 05:49:48 AM »
I always though winstrol was much harsher than tbol and var.
Dont think of using it since the next cycle is to bulk up, also dont want to fuck up my joints.

using var at the moment at 50Mg ED on a big caloric deficit along with test and mast
its decent but nothing crazy im about 20 days in
to bulk i would probably need 100mg of UG var a day which will be pretty expensive

tbol is supposed to be like a dbol without the estrogen which is perfect to me

im wondering, mg for mg which drug has the strongest tissue building ability between var, tbol and winstrol ?

bro I honestly think you will be dissapointed with the Tbol unless you get some real potent Tbol and in that case might as well run dbol. Your anavar is probably not dosed right. I have had shitty anavar myself but I have also had anavar that was strong as hell and blew away Tbol and winstrol as far as overall gains,sides, hardness,vascularity but it was just a luck batch. I am going to try the gen-shi labs anavar I'll keep you guys posted on it but I won't even get it for a few weeks.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 06:37:38 AM »
bro I honestly think you will be dissapointed with the Tbol unless you get some real potent Tbol and in that case might as well run dbol. Your anavar is probably not dosed right. I have had shitty anavar myself but I have also had anavar that was strong as hell and blew away Tbol and winstrol as far as overall gains,sides, hardness,vascularity but it was just a luck batch. I am going to try the gen-shi labs anavar I'll keep you guys posted on it but I won't even get it for a few weeks.

yeah my anavar is probably underdosed altho its hard to say since its my first time using it (any orals for that matter)
might try a combo of var and tbol, like 50mg of tbol ED and add 50mg of var pre workout on training day
the lab i will be using is supposed to be good so we will see...

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2014, 06:50:41 AM »
yeah my anavar is probably underdosed altho its hard to say since its my first time using it (any orals for that matter)
might try a combo of var and tbol, like 50mg of tbol ED and add 50mg of var pre workout on training day
the lab i will be using is supposed to be good so we will see...

No don't do that! Id stick to just one oral if you do use 2 orals id use Anavar and winstrol. or if you can afford it Anavar and Halo. If you want a oral for pre-workout buy some potent Halo. Don't be scared of Halo it's not as toxic or as harsh as you think .You could also go with either Anavar daily or winstrol daily and for training days for agresssion use halo or Methyl-Tren.
Alpha-Pharma just released oral Methylated Tren that's some bomb stuff if you really or a person who likes to feel a compound.

Honestly I'm the kind of gy who loves to feel a compound working right away! I'm not a patient person and most steroids take time to work and they are all a little hyped up-IMO. There def not like street drugs where if you took a pill of xanax it works instantly and your high as fuck. But if you have that personality I have and i think you might have use something that you will feel right after you ingest it like halo or Methyl-Tren. as a daily oral winstrol or anavar then stick to your long acting Testosterone and whatever else you want to run.

Methyl-Tren will also make you hard as fuck! similar to halo but even more potent.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 07:17:11 AM »
Over a gram of test = nothing
600mg of deca and im gasping for 5 - 6 litres of water a day and puffy as fuck.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 07:25:54 AM »
Over a gram of test = nothing
600mg of deca and im gasping for 5 - 6 litres of water a day and puffy as fuck.

I believe it! Deca depending on the person might not be a good choice. EQ might be a better choice why put on so much water weight? I just don;t get it unless your a newbie or just respond to deca better then some.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:47 AM »
I believe it! Deca depending on the person might not be a good choice. EQ might be a better choice why put on so much water weight? I just don;t get it unless your a newbie or just respond to deca better then some.
eq doesnt do shit in my experience

the difference between 500 test only and 500 test 600bold is questionable

definitely not convincing

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 07:48:51 AM »
eq doesnt do shit in my experience

the difference between 500 test only and 500 test 600bold is questionable

definitely not convincing

You have to run a gram of EQ and it has to be high quality! the problem with EQ is the raws people use are usually shit! I would actually agree deca is going to do more to somebodys physique then EQ but if their using alot of test they might get too much water retention. NPP is probably a better choice you just have to do more injections.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 07:57:07 AM »
You have to run a gram of EQ and it has to be high quality! the problem with EQ is the raws people use are usually shit! I would actually agree deca is going to do more to somebodys physique then EQ but if their using alot of test they might get too much water retention. NPP is probably a better choice you just have to do more injections.
holy fuck

i wasted it all

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 08:19:30 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 08:20:41 AM »
lol
worst part is wasting the time and dedicated period of efforts

fucking internet

i think i need to hire beast at gym for guru services and get huge

HUGE

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 09:49:32 AM »
true
the funny thing is when people dont know that and run low test high tren to "avoid sides", then they get their E2 tested and are WTFing at the results of 400+ estrogen haha
always ensueing a fun post

true
the funny thing is when people dont know that and run low test high tren to "avoid sides", then they get their E2 tested and are WTFing at the results of 400+ estrogen haha
always ensueing a fun post

It was not amusing, I ran to check if I'd accidentally bought revalor instead of comp th

Nowadays you can't buy straight tren pellets without estradiol added, so home brew might actually increase your e2 big time for real  :-X

I have many, many grams of var / winny (NMR HPLC tested) and to be honest they both give the same result in real world. My only worry is the powder will denature before I use it all like happened to my tren

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 11:15:05 AM »
No don't do that! Id stick to just one oral if you do use 2 orals id use Anavar and winstrol. or if you can afford it Anavar and Halo. If you want a oral for pre-workout buy some potent Halo. Don't be scared of Halo it's not as toxic or as harsh as you think .You could also go with either Anavar daily or winstrol daily and for training days for agresssion use halo or Methyl-Tren.
Alpha-Pharma just released oral Methylated Tren that's some bomb stuff if you really or a person who likes to feel a compound.

Honestly I'm the kind of gy who loves to feel a compound working right away! I'm not a patient person and most steroids take time to work and they are all a little hyped up-IMO. There def not like street drugs where if you took a pill of xanax it works instantly and your high as fuck. But if you have that personality I have and i think you might have use something that you will feel right after you ingest it like halo or Methyl-Tren. as a daily oral winstrol or anavar then stick to your long acting Testosterone and whatever else you want to run.

Methyl-Tren will also make you hard as fuck! similar to halo but even more potent.

true. methyl tren is hands down the best oral ever made. i wont waste my liver for anything else but methyl tren anymore.
i use the injectable form though and i believe its a lot less toxic than the oral even in high dosages (but that was discussed in other threads already)...
methyl tren -as you said- is actually the only AAS (with tren ace) that i can instantly FEEL, irrespective of side effects...

im a sucker for methyl tren  ;D
It was not amusing, I ran to check if I'd accidentally bought revalor instead of comp th

;D ;D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 02:22:20 AM »
I always though winstrol was much harsher than tbol and var.
Dont think of using it since the next cycle is to bulk up, also dont want to fuck up my joints.

using var at the moment at 50Mg ED on a big caloric deficit along with test and mast
its decent but nothing crazy im about 20 days in
to bulk i would probably need 100mg of UG var a day which will be pretty expensive

tbol is supposed to be like a dbol without the estrogen which is perfect to me

im wondering, mg for mg which drug has the strongest tissue building ability between var, tbol and winstrol ?

Food is needed for bulking not drugs
You don't need much drugs at all to bulk
You'd have to be very large before you couldn't get bigger on 500mg of testosterone without getting fat