Author Topic: Metyhl-Trenbolone.  (Read 23196 times)

whitewidow

Metyhl-Trenbolone.
« on: November 05, 2014, 02:11:46 AM »
who here has tried it and is it worth it? I noticed Alpha-Pharma started selling 1mg Methyl-Trenbolone tablets. I was going to order a box and use it pre-workout or would it be pointless if your running injectable Tren? Also to those who have used Methyl-trenbolone how did you feel on it. I know ESFitness loves the stuff but never heard anybody else talk about their experience with it. I like harsh orals I have no issues handling halo so I might give it a shot but I also have the choice of just sticking to basic Trenbolone acetate.

what to do? I really want to try the stuff but many say just shoot tren acetate instead. I know how people exagerate how toxic some orals are this is suppose to be thw worst by far from what I read. anybody with a experience please share , how did it hit you, did you feel shitty on it? anybody ever gotten bloodwork after using MT?

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: Metyhl-Trenbolone.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 05:49:53 AM »
ive tried it

completely changes your character if real and at high enough dose for 3-4 hours

probably the best pre-workout ive taken, literally think u r god, at the same time very irritable and angry.

I feel its such a strong androgen it really does have some CNS action going on.

afdter 3-4 hours afgter dose, theres almost a few hours of depression and feeling physically drained and mentaly, aty high enough doses.

i like it tbh, but it changes my personality to much, if im having a strong 2 week growth week where i dont have work, i will take it before workouts 1 hour before

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 06:05:57 AM »
ive tried it

probably the best pre-workout ive taken, literally think u r god, at the same time very irritable and angry.

afdter 3-4 hours afgter dose, theres almost a few hours of depression and feeling physically drained and mentaly, aty high enough doses.

i like it tbh, but it changes my personality to much, if im having a strong 2 week growth week where i dont have work, i will take it before workouts 1 hour before

It's made by alpha-Pharma. 1mg tabs it's not the injectable brand I think you have tried. should I go for it?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »
you coulod get one box and double the dose before training, even tripple, if you dont feel some stimulation of the CNS and mental change its fake

u really feel Mtren

or i do anyway everyone is different and responds completely differently to different drugs

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 07:21:46 AM »
I'm going to pick some up just to have around, I'll use it for a few weeks when I get a bit leaner I'm also picking up some regular Tren ace so I'll be using that first. check your Pm's.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 07:37:12 AM »
ive tried it

basicly its like taking 3 scoops of the OG jack3d for the first time lol

anyway does the stuff builds muscle ? or is it stritcly a pre workout thing ?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 08:14:14 AM »
basicly its like taking 3 scoops of the OG jack3d for the first time lol

anyway does the stuff builds muscle ? or is it stritcly a pre workout thing ?

I think it's more for powerlifters. some bodybuilders might use it for 1-2 weeks to harden up. Build muscle? no just agression it will harden your muscles but it's not a bulking compound.
I got it on order I will let you guys know how I like it these are 1mg tabs
http://www.alpha-pharma.com/products_02_hormone_trentabs.php

I know ESFitness lives on this stuff. he eats it for breakfast. actually I think ESfitness shoots it . they do make injectable methyl-Trenbolone as well but it's dosed a bit lower.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
i use injectable methyltrienolone regularly. never used the oral form, however used the injectable in high dosages

ive gone as high as 4mg per dose, however i think 2mg is about the optimum..
ive ran it for 3 weeks straight at 2mg pre workout (5 days a week) and got bloodwork after that and my liver values were around 80 and 60 ALT/AST or something. so definitely elevated but not that drastically. mind you that was the morning after a workout aswell, so its not a high elevation.

i believe you can run it very safely for 6 weeks straight. the injectable form at least.

how it WORKS:
its feels like a stimulant, you start sweating and get a bit of tunnel vision. however it makes you aggressive (but in a good sense), makes you wanna KILL the weights. its like an aggressive ephedrine. except it NEVER loses potency (unlike ephedrine where u cant feel shit after 2 weeks)

its probably the best oral ever made. maybe the best pre workout also.

i will soon try test base pre workout, i believe they should be pretty similar

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 09:23:49 AM »
you coulod get one box and double the dose before training, even tripple, if you dont feel some stimulation of the CNS and mental change its fake

u really feel Mtren

or i do anyway everyone is different and responds completely differently to different drugs

X2.....you need to run other things to control the sides ;)

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »
It's made by alpha-Pharma. 1mg tabs it's not the injectable brand I think you have tried. should I go for it?

AP is slighty underdosed with the MT tabs.

Still good stuff you should definitely try.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 11:40:09 AM »
i use injectable methyltrienolone regularly. never used the oral form, however used the injectable in high dosages

ive ran it for 3 weeks straight at 2mg pre workout (5 days a week) and got bloodwork after that and my liver values were around 80 and 60 ALT/AST or something. so definitely elevated but not that drastically. mind you that was the morning after a workout aswell, so its not a high elevation.

i believe you can run it very safely for 6 weeks straight. the injectable form at least.

how it WORKS:
its feels like a stimulant, you start sweating and get a bit of tunnel vision. however it makes you aggressive (but in a good sense), makes you wanna KILL the weights. its like an aggressive ephedrine. except it NEVER loses potency (unlike ephedrine where u cant feel shit after 2 weeks)

sounds pretty awesome
something to try just once
but honestly i wont actually spend money on it, just not worth the risks imo (for bodybuilding)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 05:30:43 PM »
Kicks in fast, first day I felt like shit like the flu or something, put on some size fast, burns fat like crazy you will literally piss out fat cells in the morning your piss will be almost brown no matter how much water you drink, sides are kinda harsh, oily skin, back pumps but not as bad as dbol, run out of breath if you try to run any distance.... I stopped taking it cuse the shit makes me crazy, like rage fucking crazy then all depressed and sad...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »
Kicks in fast, first day I felt like shit like the flu or something, put on some size fast, burns fat like crazy you will literally piss out fat cells in the morning your piss will be almost brown no matter how much water you drink, sides are kinda harsh, oily skin, back pumps but not as bad as dbol, run out of breath if you try to run any distance.... I stopped taking it cuse the shit makes me crazy, like rage fucking crazy then all depressed and sad...

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 07:20:30 PM »

AP is slighty underdosed with the MT tabs.

Still good stuff you should definitely try.

even if it's dosed in half that would be a decent dose. they dose them at 1mg. I'm stuck with the Alpha-Pharma tren tabs I already ordered. so it did still work for you?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »

not sure if srs

i mean really.
not sure if srs.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 01:53:19 AM »
even if it's dosed in half that would be a decent dose. they dose them at 1mg. I'm stuck with the Alpha-Pharma tren tabs I already ordered. so it did still work for you?

Yes, it did work.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 02:18:10 AM »

sounds good. I like shit that works right when you ingest it or within 15-20 minutes. I don't mind any of the side effects mentioned. Ive had them all before on other compounds.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 02:22:46 AM »

how it WORKS:

You mean just Test suspension? Man I hope it wokrs better then Test suspension. I'm imagining something like a clean coke high yet you can work out on it and are in a very anabolic state and feel powerful as fuck. Ive taken ecstasy and when I peaked I felt like a god and I wanted to train downstairs at the hotel gym we were partying at but not the best stuff to work out on you might feel like working out but you are a littlle too wired for all that. I want that kind of high though except able to train and in a anabolic state.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 02:27:56 AM »
Lol fuck^^^ I just smoke a joint and drink 2 sugar free energy drinks if I need a boost

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 03:55:59 AM »
its not like coke mate - nothing like it lol

like said, agression tunnel vision, muscle pumps, some fatloss, CNS stimulation

my next venture is tren base

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 04:35:43 AM »

Alpha-Pharma makes Tren suspension one of the few labs that makes Tren suspension,man that company has come a long way! I remember back when they came out in 2006 they just had oils and it was the basics,they didn;t even have any press tabs. here is that old picture I have from 2012 of all the Alpha-Pharma products and other products from mumbai and thailand it was all EM's gear

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2014, 10:58:11 AM »
You mean just Test suspension? Man I hope it wokrs better then Test suspension. I'm imagining something like a clean coke high yet you can work out on it and are in a very anabolic state and feel powerful as fuck. Ive taken ecstasy and when I peaked I felt like a god and I wanted to train downstairs at the hotel gym we were partying at but not the best stuff to work out on you might feel like working out but you are a littlle too wired for all that. I want that kind of high though except able to train and in a anabolic state.

yeah from what i read its like people describe test suspension but way stronger

ive not tried test suspension yet though, i guess its gonna be a downfall coming from methyl tren

methyl tren is like tren on steroids. best way to describe it.

changes ur look immensely during/after workouts because of the crazy pumps you get (only on high carbs though)...

tren base is supposed to be shit because from what i know its IMPOSSIBLE to get that stuff stable above 25mg/ml

but since people use test base from 50-100mg maybe you can feel tren base at 25mg already...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2014, 11:21:22 PM »
Ran methyl-trienolone my last prep and wasn't too impressed....halo for those purposes works much better for me.

if you weren't impressed, it either wasn't methytrienolone, or it was underdosed.

I have guys running nothing but 500mcg (of mine, not another ugl's. I can't speak for any other ugl's) who put on 20lbs in 4 weeks with spider veins everywhere.

I never got/get (I've probably trained a whopping 4x since august after my hospital stay with sepsis) the 'pre workout' effect from it. I'd take it am and afternoon. actually, come to think of it, when I'd take it at night I'd actually sleep well and have good dreams.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 12:13:45 AM »
the tren base i get is 25mg per ml

if u want a good pre workout steroid - cheque drops boooooooooooooooom

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 08:51:40 AM »
the tren base i get is 25mg per ml

if u want a good pre workout steroid - cheque drops boooooooooooooooom

Tren base i did was 50mg/ml best pre ive ever done, didnt like test suspension as pip was intense lol.