Author Topic: Rate this cycle  (Read 2356 times)

drockland

• Getbig II
Rate this cycle
« on: November 17, 2014, 05:34:31 PM »
weeks =10
300mg test prop ed
5000mg test-e
1800mg eq
anadrol 100mg last 5 weeks
humulin-R post workout

I'm a powerlifter my goal is to move up a weight class and gain as much strength as possible. Anything you would add to this?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Rate this cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »
Talk to esfitness 6g is the sweetspot for him..

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 06:07:57 PM »
Happy heart disease with this

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »
Where are the powerlifting drugs? Halo? Cheque drops? Not even using any tren. I don't have much experience with steroids but I don't think this is a good cycle. I'm sure some of the guys here can help you out.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »
Where are the powerlifting drugs? Halo? Cheque drops? Not even using any tren. I don't have much experience with steroids but I don't think this is a good cycle. I'm sure some of the guys here can help you out.

Can't use tren it actually effects my workouts because of the shortness of breathe. Don't see the point in using Halo or cheque drops in an offseason program but I am debating on taking the test a bit higher.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 09:36:07 PM »
Can't use tren it actually effects my workouts because of the shortness of breathe. Don't see the point in using Halo or cheque drops in an offseason program but I am debating on taking the test a bit higher.

Higher than 7 grams a week? I think you have some bunk ass test lol...I train at Supertraining with some absolute monsters, talk drugs with world record holders, pro bb'ers, pro wrestlers, pro football players, olympic weightlifters etc. I have never heard of any of them using 7 grams of testosterone...Not even remotely close.

Year round:
1-3g test
1g deca

12 week meet prep:
1-3g test
1-3g deca
500-1,000mg of either Mast or Tren

last 4-6 weeks push orals incredibly hard. Some prefer to slam 200mg of Var, some guys go 500mg Anadrol a day...Dbol is common.

Test suspension / Tren base / Halo - preworkout.

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »
I told you one of the guys would help out! Great post TEMPER..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 11:55:50 PM »
you seem to be one of the guys test doesnt do much for.

otherwise you wouldnt run 7 grams of it.

test doesnt increase my strength at all for example. just gives me fullness. no libido, no acne anymore (body accustomed to that it seems). no sides really. just increases glycogen storage and protein synthesis (i hope, LOL).
also dont have any sides from it.
when i inject just 100mg tren i can immediately feel it just to compare. strength, sleep loss, temper etc.

why even use that amount if it doesnt do sh+t for you? because its cheap?... tren or any other "strength" drug (mast, winstrol (not good for PL though), anadrol etc) fucks up test bigtime on a mg per mg basis.

try out different stuff. mast doesnt do anything for me either, while my buddy used the same brand and reported great strength increases...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 05:13:41 PM »
you seem to be one of the guys test doesnt do much for.

otherwise you wouldnt run 7 grams of it.

test doesnt increase my strength at all for example. just gives me fullness. no libido, no acne anymore (body accustomed to that it seems). no sides really. just increases glycogen storage and protein synthesis (i hope, LOL).
also dont have any sides from it.
when i inject just 100mg tren i can immediately feel it just to compare. strength, sleep loss, temper etc.

why even use that amount if it doesnt do sh+t for you? because its cheap?... tren or any other "strength" drug (mast, winstrol (not good for PL though), anadrol etc) fucks up test bigtime on a mg per mg basis.

try out different stuff. mast doesnt do anything for me either, while my buddy used the same brand and reported great strength increases...

Highest I've ran test is 1250mg a week and I felt like I could deadlift my car out of the drive on a morning, I might add that was real sus or enth..yet I've ran tren and eq only cycles and felt weak as shit

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »
Just dieted and ran 600mg of test and had absolutely zero extra sex drive or strength.

Injected saturday morning with 200mg of prop, then monday did a blood test and total level was 2650, so i guess it was real

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 07:11:46 PM »
Just dieted and ran 600mg of test and had absolutely zero extra sex drive or strength.

Injected saturday morning with 200mg of prop, then monday did a blood test and total level was 2650, so i guess it was real

I suppose everbody feels things differently, not quite sure why your sex drive was affected on a test only cycle tho

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 09:49:08 PM »
I suppose everbody feels things differently, not quite sure why your sex drive was affected on a test only cycle tho

why bother with equipoise?
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 10:31:47 PM »
It was when tren become readily available in UK, some of the older gym goers used to harp on about the gains they made on Para and eq, it was a popular combo in my neck of the woods.. I wanted to try a test free cycle, and quikly concluded that for me test had to be a base for any future cycle

MastHead

• Getbig I
  • more u eat, more u grow
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 03:41:53 AM »
5g.. WOW! Is there a pic of u anywhere?