Author Topic: More and more drugs, people look like shit  (Read 2667 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
More and more drugs, people look like shit
« on: January 11, 2015, 07:00:52 AM »
More and more people using gh slin peptides tren ,,, etc. and much higher doses.   

Back in the 70s and 80s they used test and deca/Dbol at much lower doses, and I think they looked much better back then.

Is it cause people rely more on drugs than diet and training? What's the deal?
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: More and more drugs, people look like shit
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 07:56:19 AM »
More and more people using gh slin peptides tren ,,, etc. and much higher doses.   

Back in the 70s and 80s they used test and deca/Dbol at much lower doses, and I think they looked much better back then.

Is it cause people rely more on drugs than diet and training? What's the deal?

THE DRUGS OBTAINED BACK THEN WERE JUST WAY HIGHER POTENTCY! sorry about the caps. But it is crazy how a ciba 10mg dbol tab is probably stronger then most any UGL labs 50mg dbol tabs. I find it odd how a company like ciba can make 10mg dbol lab tested then another lab will make 10mg dbol lab testeed both drugs test the same yet the ciba just is extremly stronger!
same deal with the Deca,Test,Halo,Anadrol, They had more steroid compounds back then that one might think, drugs like primo were around, I believe Negma had parabolin(tren hex pretty early maybe mid 70's. DMT was around, there were even home chemist back then who made gear like bolasterone wich was a very complex drug but they had great steroids

What they didn;t have was the main goodies like HGH,Insulinsynthol basically all the stuff that is killing people these days. Oral Turinabol was real potent in the 70's if you see that swim team of german ladies they all look like jacked up men.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 08:10:18 AM »
THE DRUGS OBTAINED BACK THEN WERE JUST WAY HIGHER POTENTCY! sorry about the caps. But it is crazy how a ciba 10mg dbol tab is probably stronger then most any UGL labs 50mg dbol tabs. I find it odd how a company like ciba can make 10mg dbol lab tested then another lab will make 10mg dbol lab testeed both drugs test the same yet the ciba just is extremly stronger!
same deal with the Deca,Test,Halo,Anadrol, They had more steroid compounds back then that one might think, drugs like primo were around, I believe Negma had parabolin(tren hex pretty early maybe mid 70's. DMT was around, there were even home chemist back then who made gear like bolasterone wich was a very complex drug but they had great steroids

What they didn;t have was the main goodies like HGH,Insulinsynthol basically all the stuff that is killing people these days. Oral Turinabol was real potent in the 70's if you see that swim team of german ladies they all look like jacked up men.

Yeh they had all the same steroids, all from doctors and chemists.... No shitty powders mixed in a bath tub

Slin and hgh have ruined modern bodybuilding

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 03:51:26 PM »
First of all you are just flat out wrong...They pushed high doses back then too. Handfuls of orals and full barrels of pharma injectables every few days.

They had Tren Hex, Anavar, Turinabol, Equipoise, Primobolan, They had tons of shit...And they all pushed the doses until they obtained the look they wanted...

Arguably the ONLY difference is the FOOD, GH, and Slin...Guys will not win these days until they hit a certain size, and the only way to utilize all that food is insulin, period.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 07:13:52 PM »
First of all you are just flat out wrong...They pushed high doses back then too. Handfuls of orals and full barrels of pharma injectables every few days.

They had Tren Hex, Anavar, Turinabol, Equipoise, Primobolan, They had tons of shit...And they all pushed the doses until they obtained the look they wanted...

Arguably the ONLY difference is the FOOD, GH, and Slin...Guys will not win these days until they hit a certain size, and the only way to utilize all that food is insulin, period.
I'm not wrong,  talk to these guys from the 70s.   There is a few podcasts of Rick ( forget his last name), he says doses were in the 4-600 range mainly test deca and dbol was what everyone stuck around.   

These days you see pro stacks with 5-10 grams of test, gh, insulin, 20 other compounds and those guys (imo) back 40 years ago has better physiques
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 12:01:42 AM »
Bodybuilders are all full of shit, half them couldn't lye straight in bed..

You honestly beleive they took what we would consider almost trt?, I know a few UK lads from the 70's and 80's and they were blasting away

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 12:04:20 AM »
I'm not wrong,  talk to these guys from the 70s.   There is a few podcasts of Rick ( forget his last name), he says doses were in the 4-600 range mainly test deca and dbol was what everyone stuck around.   

These days you see pro stacks with 5-10 grams of test, gh, insulin, 20 other compounds and those guys (imo) back 40 years ago has better physiques
lol and lee priest only used 200mg deca and some test right?  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 01:53:01 AM »
I think they did take a shitload of dianabol and I am talking some guys would take 100 tabs a day! They also would load up on drol, Yes steroids were still abused back then but not like today and back then they didn;t have HGH, or use Insulin for performance enhancement. Also IGF-1 was never even heard of or if it was it was about as hard to get back then as it is today,REAL IGF-1 that is. They def had better steroids back then everything pharmaceutical grade and even chemist making designer shit.

A great example is the Tuirnabol I mentioned if you look at that german lady swimming team they were all jacked! There is no Tbol on the market today that could possibly match that potentcy! I want to say a company called genepharm made it.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 01:53:28 AM »
dorrian yestes is a pretty stright up guy n even he lies out of his ass on doses.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 02:37:57 AM »
dorrian yestes is a pretty stright up guy n even he lies out of his ass on doses.

I think Dorian is just trying to responsible, he knows he's lucky to still be alive and functioning

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 03:13:04 AM »
^^^ this - hes also went through a big phase of partying in marbs and ibiza bet that took a toll on the body

i think the main thing with the change of physiques on bodies now adays is slin and high GH doses.