Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 133381 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #850 on: February 13, 2020, 05:57:34 PM »
I have to run now. I’ll send an upside down hat photo from Savannah.

I filled Pellius’ email inbox with photos, the upside down coffee cup, coffee cup and sign, and my massive CrossFit photos. He should be waking up soon.

😁

Yes, I got them. No tranny. No man. All woman. The coffee cup pic does have to be edited and cropped. Maybe that's what chaos is talking about. Having to go through the hassle.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: February 13, 2020, 05:59:58 PM »
AND YET YOU DONT POST THEM HERE BUT SEND PHOTOS TO RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"Random people"? Don't you know who I am? I'm Pellius, former gh15 Jedi.

You hurt my feelings.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: February 13, 2020, 06:03:09 PM »
This one?

That's not a woman (no tits ) , that's either Method101 or DJ181

this s a real woman

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: February 13, 2020, 06:05:05 PM »
That's not a woman (no tits ) , that's either Method101 or DJ181

this s a real woman

That girl is cute the other one...yikes

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: February 13, 2020, 06:08:44 PM »
this is the point where the account holder changed, not a single swear word prior to this post and a gap of several months between posts

post 1965

Jeeze man, get a fucking life. You claim to have a job yet spend all this time "researching Getbig" looking for dirt on a total stranger. Fifty-five years old and this is what you spend your free time on. Don't you have any family?

The more you post the more you confirm what a creepy little weirdo you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: February 13, 2020, 06:11:26 PM »
Even as old as 2013.. :D

And definitely not a female tone.

Or maybe it's Ann Coulter! :D

After reading these old posts I think I'm in love.

Also, love Ann Coulter but I wish she would lighten up on Trump regarding the wall. Doesn't she realize he is building the wall despite all the obstacles he has to face that are against him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: February 13, 2020, 06:14:14 PM »
Joon paid a hacker to get passwords for hundreds of accounts

Your proof?

Exactly. Always speaking with authority on things you couldn't possibly know.

So weird and creepy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: February 13, 2020, 06:15:26 PM »
Based on the photo, I would have chosen a black belt since the primary color of the shoes is black. Wearing no socks is in fashion. I think it looks odd with anything but very casual clothing. With those slacks, try a black belt and socks which are the same shade or a little darker than your pants. It will make your legs appear longer. Have your shirt tailored. It should not 'blouse' at the waist. Wear either the watch or the bracelet, but not both. Not sure about the pink shirt.

The bottom line is this, if you are comfortable with what you are wearing that's what counts. Don't dress to please others, unless you need to to make a positive impression at work or specific work attire is required. Whatever you wear, wear it with confidence.

Dear God! Please STFU!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: February 13, 2020, 06:17:14 PM »
Thought Chaos was posting it for you. Hmmm. Frankly, this could be anyone with their face blocked out. But hey, at least you tried. Why did you have Chaos cover your Adam's apple?

Look at the watchband. And the hairstyle matches in all the pictures she sent me.

Don't you have a cock to back into?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: February 13, 2020, 06:18:03 PM »
Because I’m widely regarded as the most handsome getbig member?

Fact.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: February 13, 2020, 06:19:17 PM »
List of real women that  ever post/posted here

Booty
Lobstah**
Newmom
Laura Arvilla

That's it

**: Not sure

Miss Newmom and Lobstah, she had the hots for BigRo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: February 13, 2020, 06:22:34 PM »
Went back and found as many posts as I could from "insiders" who talked about pj's looks:

These losers definitely need to get out more. (Get their eyes checked while they're out.)  :-\

And your pics? EXACTLY.

And contrary to what the impression is on GetBig, some of us find big fat asses as disgusting.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #862 on: February 13, 2020, 06:22:57 PM »
I'm Pellius, former gh15 Jedi.

Is this what y'all were called? Jedis? Cuz you'd think somebody would take one look at this pixie cut and go with something like "elf" or "monchichi".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: February 13, 2020, 06:23:09 PM »
Jeeze man, get a fucking life. You claim to have a job yet spend all this time "researching Getbig" looking for dirt on a total stranger. Fifty-five years old and this is what you spend your free time on. Don't you have any family?

The more you post the more you confirm what a creepy little weirdo you are.

Aren't you 60 years old? Maybe this explains why you have 18514 posts on Getbig. -Old with no job and a lot of time on your hands. But than, you don't have an immediate family living with you so............

I'm 15 years older, retired with lots of time on my hands, but with immediate family in the house. Your's and my daily post count are about the same.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: February 13, 2020, 06:23:34 PM »
is this sarcasm? ???

those were all dudes

E

Whatever keeps the fantasy going.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: February 13, 2020, 06:25:56 PM »
Good to know you can deduce everything about how a woman looks from seeing only her arms and hair, hell of a talent you have there al

He's an arrogant, self-absorbed, conceited balding little nig with a pot belly that woman avoid when they see him walking toward him on the street. But he always has new shoes because that's how his kind rolls.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: February 13, 2020, 06:27:55 PM »
W8M8 was a chick because YOUNGBLOOD a former member and friend of mine was dating her and YOUNGBLOOD was no homo so dont go there.

Truth!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: February 13, 2020, 06:31:23 PM »
Joon gets way more credit and attention on Getbig than he deserves.

Finally, a post that makes sense. How did little Paki manage to own so many minds is beyond me. He would PM me offering to pay me to team up with him against some we both had beefs with. I just brushed him off every time and it just ended there. Why people got sucked into this big-nosed attention whore is something I never got. He was a clown and should have been treated as such.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: February 13, 2020, 06:34:03 PM »
We (catholics) have way more in common with the Muslims than we do the Jews.  Islam and Christianity mirror each other up until the question of Jesus' divinity.  Muslims revere him, Jews think he (and us) are pieces of shit.  

So if you only had two choices, living in a Muslim country or living in Israel, which would you choose?

I judge less what people claim to believe but more on what they actually do.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: February 13, 2020, 06:34:53 PM »
This one?

Yeah, that's the one I got unedited.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: February 13, 2020, 06:36:29 PM »
It has happened before on Getbig.

Maybe, but what's the incentive? What advantage does it give someone to try to post as a woman on this board? I can see on sex related board but not here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: February 13, 2020, 06:55:20 PM »
As long as there is no Quarter Pounder w Cheese involved! :D

LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: February 13, 2020, 06:57:59 PM »
It's up above a few posts, you dumbo eared, gimpy ass, octoroon!!! :D

Didn't get to it yet when I posted it. I'm just scrolling down post by post trying to keep up.
This thread is classic GetBig gold.

And I don't have a gimpy ass.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: February 13, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »

Is this what y'all were called? Jedis? Cuz you'd think somebody would take one look at this pixie cut and go with something like "elf" or "monchichi".

Nope. I post pics. I'm not a coward like you. Your criticism mean nothing because it's obvious why you don't post pics. You're balding, blubbery, and out of shape. I destroy you in the looks department and I'm old enough do be your goddamn father.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: February 13, 2020, 07:19:45 PM »
Aren't you 60 years old? Maybe this explains why you have 18514 posts on Getbig. -Old with no job and a lot of time on your hands. But than, you don't have an immediate family living with you so............

I'm 15 years older, retired with lots of time on my hands, but with immediate family in the house. Your's and my daily post count are about the same.

Really? And you know this how? I'm retired but still work part-time. All verified with pictures. And now I don't have family that live with me? You know this how? I'm raising two kids, my niece and nephew, also verified with pics. Why would that matter anyway? I have a huge family (nine in my case) with relatives that also have big families all being Catholic. We all get together every Sunday after church. You're wrong about everything. Provably wrong. What an idiot. A soggy, anally bored-out, queer that nobody likes here.

And "old" I have a full head of hair and chiseled abs compared to your bald, big-nosed, wrinkling face and saggy body with the skin flaps you usually see when a 400 pound person drops 200 pounds. Compare how people my age look then you do the same. Basile is older than you and looks way younger.

And you take other men's dicks in your mouth and ass you disgusting POS. I win on every level.