Author Topic: Chick says Hopefully Ronnie has RETIRED  (Read 8860 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick says Hopefully Ronnie has RETIRED
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:50:07 PM »
Just now on Radio Chick tells Chris C that he is the only one still around since the 90s ooooooops you forgot Lee Priest Bob and what the hell statement was that you said Hopefully Ronnie has Retired.How many Olympias have you won Bob??Nice call to have an Athletes Rep making statements like that.FFS.You couldn't carry Ron's gym bag.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Chick says Hopefully Ronnie has RETIRED
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
ronnie owns bob 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
That ronnie most muscular is one of the best ever.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
This guy calls himself the Pros Rep yet he often makes statements with No Fukin Respect to the Pros.Saying Hopefully Ronnie is Retired is pathetic and let the Fuka say he didn't say it it is on his Radio show.And to say Chris C is the only guy around from 90s what about Priest you clown.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »
This guy calls himself the Pros Rep yet he often makes statements with No Fukin Respect to the Pros.Saying Hopefully Ronnie is Retired is pathetic and let the Fuka say he didn't say it it is on his Radio show.And to say Chris C is the only guy around from 90s what about Priest you clown.

Priest, Melvin, Troy, Dennis James...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »
Just now on Radio Chick tells Chris C that he is the only one still around since the 90s ooooooops you forgot Lee Priest Bob and what the hell statement was that you said Hopefully Ronnie has Retired.How many Olympias have you won Bob??Nice call to have an Athletes Rep making statements like that.FFS.You couldn't carry Ron's gym bag.
bob looks better retired than ronnie does now "actively" training and gassing up and all.
Ronnie is a mangled mess of nerve damage and torn strained muscles....

he should retire like bob says.

meltdown I think you obsess more with bob than goatboy :D does or even robby z did. ha ha ;D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »
Fuk obsess this guy is a clown and thinks he's all that. Fact is he couldn't carry Big Rons gym bag.The dude is on here for the IFBB and jumps to their defence yet has a non paying job for life Give me a Fukin Break he is getting MONEY on the side.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
That ronnie most muscular is one of the best ever.

There you go  ;)
P

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
chick will sell you all the heat pasturized egg whites you can drink for $29 a gallon. 

order 4 gallons and get a free egg white pump  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

I agree with Bob on that statement.  For 8 years, Ronnie was the best in the world.  Onstage this past weekend, Ronnie didnt look so great as a pro bodybuilder anymore, and thus, he should retire, as he is not going to attain what he did when he was the best. Simple as that.

If Ronnie does want to compete, anything below what he was might tarnish his image.  Especially, if he isnt spot on like he was. Like it or not, comparisons will be made. Still, that is up to Ronnie. If he wants to do it for himself, by all means!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 06:23:20 PM »
chick will sell you all the heat pasturized egg whites you can drink for $29 a gallon. 

order 4 gallons and get a free egg white pump  ::)

Disgusting isn't it.

P

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »

THATS FUCKING FUNNY..TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE BEST BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME...... FUNNY GUY CHICKY

IF THE GUY WANTS TO FUCKING COMPETE LET HIM HE DESERVES TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS...HE HAS FREAKIN 8 MR OLYMPIA SANDOWS

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

THATS FUCKING FUNNY..TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE BEST BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME...... FUNNY GUY CHICKY

IF THE GUY WANTS TO FUCKING COMPETE LET HIM HE DESERVES TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS...HE HAS FREAKIN 8 MR OLYMPIA SANDOWS

ATTN :   TURN OFF CAP LOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »
ronnie is going down real bad... JUST FUCKING RETIRE MAN... it will be BAD i ronnie goes to the o and doesnt land a top 10 spot... :'(

go out like a champ... IT was awesome to se the standing ovation and shit... STOP THERE RONNIE...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »
Chic isnt hating on Ronnie, i believe hes hes doing the right thing, Ronnies a legend in the sport, he needs to move on, coming back with an injured tired body will hurt his legacy, im not his biggest fan but seeing him beat by jay a guy who couldnt carry his gym bag when he was in his prime was sad.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »
Nice words Ron.Like you said if he wants to compete for himself compete after all Bob says not one Pro BB does it for the money.I thought BB competition was for whoever wants to compete we all can't win the same show.Now if Big Ronnie is in trouble with his tears what do you think about Chris C and his Triceps Bob didn't tell him to Retire.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »

Just what makes my opinion "talking shit"?  Of course he can do whatever he wants, whats that have to do with anything?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »
Just what makes my opinion "talking shit"?  Of course he can do whatever he wants, whats that have to do with anything?

Chick, as athlete rep was do you consider as your greatest accomplishment for 2006 and 2007, also what are your goals for 2008?
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
I dont think Ronnie cares much about tarnishing his legacy.

I think he cares more about making money, meeting fans, having fun and still getting attention.

Back in the day, Bbers cared about going out on top, their place in history, etc.

Now?  Too many big dollars to do that. Ronnie can make a half a mil doing what he does... why would he walk away from $500k?  So kids who read BBing books think a little higher of him?  The man has kids to feed.  He should guest pose til he's 50 years old, if the $ is still there and people still come to see him.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »
I agree with Bob on that statement.  For 8 years, Ronnie was the best in the world.  Onstage this past weekend, Ronnie didnt look so great as a pro bodybuilder anymore, and thus, he should retire, as he is not going to attain what he did when he was the best. Simple as that.

If Ronnie does want to compete, anything below what he was might tarnish his image.  Especially, if he isnt spot on like he was. Like it or not, comparisons will be made. Still, that is up to Ronnie. If he wants to do it for himself, by all means!

Ronnie looked bad at the olympia and at the Pittsburgh, it was really sad.  Its like watching Ali fight Larry Holmes.  Watching a once great champion, past his prime, is hard to watch.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »
when you talk about dorian or lee haney its like... whoaaaaaaaaa

thats cause they fucking knew when to retire!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 06:37:16 PM »
I agree with Bob on that statement.  For 8 years, Ronnie was the best in the world.  Onstage this past weekend, Ronnie didnt look so great as a pro bodybuilder anymore, and thus, he should retire, as he is not going to attain what he did when he was the best. Simple as that.

If Ronnie does want to compete, anything below what he was might tarnish his image.  Especially, if he isnt spot on like he was. Like it or not, comparisons will be made. Still, that is up to Ronnie. If he wants to do it for himself, by all means!

Ron how can you base what Ronnie looks like on stage this past weekend.  He NEVER guest poses in shape.  He is a fat slob for years.  He has come to Hawaii maybe 5 or 6 times for Mits show.  Everytime he looks like shit (at least 4 times that I saw).  Other pics of him posted on here guest posing he looks like shit.  So you can't say that.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 06:37:55 PM »
NZ, thanks for the reminder...it makes me smile knowing how much progress I have made since that pic 2 years and 30 lbs ago.

I'll get around to making a new pic from the same angle in my computer room with the same shirt for comparisons one of these days.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
Like 240 says if the Big man is making the Money why the Fuk Not do you think he or any Pro gives a Fuk what we write here?NO not one with half a brain would give a Fuk.