Author Topic: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 10576 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »
many thx bro.. there was no internet the past few days and the situation is still very serious because some ppl want mubarak to leave IMMEDIATELY and others agree with him including myself to leave by september at the time of the coming election to transfer the authority peacefully in the right way!!..

So good to hear from you! You're one of the good guys here.

Stay safe!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2011, 02:40:11 PM »
I agree with you Sherif, him leaving at the end of his term is the best way to do it.  An immediate exit would lead to some major chaos and instability.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »
I agree with you Sherif, him leaving at the end of his term is the best way to do it.  An immediate exit would lead to some major chaos and instability.
You mean the one to which he was 'elected,' with 359% support!?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »
Salami, lets us know if you require a good airstrike....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2011, 06:10:47 PM »

Yes.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2011, 06:13:11 PM »
 Have you seen any dead bodies or crazy shit yet?

You should go looting.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:22 PM »
Glad Sherief The Butcher is okay...now for Egypt to lead the rest of Africa as an example and oust those like Mubarak out...good bye Mughabe!

thx parker..

it all started when a tunisian poor vegetables seller burnt himself to protest against the police who had taken his goods because he was working illegally or something like this.. then all tunis protested against their dictator because of this poor guy and the tunisian army was on the side of the ppl so the president escaped!!.. after this a lot of demonstrations took place in many arab countries including egypt.. it started in egypt on jan. 25 and none including the protestants expected anything like what had happened in tunis,.. we were expecting just another protest asking for a better life but so many ppl joined and when the egyptian police dealt violently with them "as usual" ppl became stronger and kept coming in big numbers and fighting the police till the police was unable to control anything!!.. the egyptian army which is always loved by egyptians so far is neutral and none expect it to act violently against the ppl and at the same time it's still loyal to president moubarak so the situation is not as in tunis!!.. in all cases mubarak would leave by september but what has happened will force him to do some necessary changes before he leaves and also wont make his son the coming president as it was planned!!..

now a lot of other arab leaders has started to improve their policies because they have learned the lesson!!.. the power of ppl succeeded in tunis and then in egypt in less than one month so it will definitely succeed in many other placed if their leaders dont change towards their ppl!!..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »
 Rolling down Rodeo with a shotgun.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »
Nice to see you back here Sherief, and continue to keep yourself and your family safe!

thx brother,.. seriously it was the first time to feel my life was not that important and to care more about my wife and son who were/are supposed to be protected by me!!.. seriously it was very normal to find many armed guys trying to attack houses!!..

what is happening has brought the best in the egyptians.. all ppl now are very good towards each other all the time in the streets although this was not the normal.. because of the bad economy and the always busy traffic ppl were always nervous and angry.. now ppl love and respect each other more.. i am not talking about those who are still fighting each other to see if mubarak shall leave by september or to leave immediately because if these idiots dont stop this shit egypt will be unsafe and will give the opportunity to "others" to offer their help!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
hey Sherief in this time of crisis, how many hours have you found to put in the gym this week?

And is travel by camel still allowed under the curfew?

and how are you able to access the internet? Have they restored internet access?

i trained only 2 times when the area i live in became safer in my brother's flat as he has a bench and some free weights.. now there is no need to stay in front of the house defending it all the time..

using camels is not normal at all in the main streets but some of mubarak followers sent these armed men on camels and horses to force the protestants who want mubarak to leave immediately to return to their homes so everyone can return to his work and life can go again!!..

i am with the protestants to force mubarak to do many necessary and unexpected changes but i am against them to ask him to leave NOW!!..

as for the internet it was stopped by the government to prevent the protestants from encouraging more ppl through sites like facebook and youtube but now as everything is clear in front everybody they have returned it again!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »
So good to hear from you! You're one of the good guys here.

Stay safe!

thank you pellius 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2011, 08:23:28 PM »

no,.. last time in he took about 80% of the voices!!..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2011, 08:46:02 PM »
will give the opportunity to "others" to offer their help!!..

Hmmm... the egyptian army which all the egyptian people love does not mind taking 1.5 billion of our help every year, so what is wrong if we help some more?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2011, 09:06:35 PM »
Hmmm... the egyptian army which all the egyptian people love does not mind taking 1.5 billion of our help every year, so what is wrong if we help some more?

this 1.5 billion is not to improve the army's weapons as you know but only to buy the loyalty of egypt in all decisions.. most of this money is distributed among the big ppl of egypt including some army leaders and we all know this very well!!..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »
Sherief, glad you are okay.
Today I put down a deposit on a new porsche.  I wrote on my facebook wall 'I cant wait for the new 911 to get here!'
When I got home this evening I had 4000 friend requests from people named 'achmed'.  :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2011, 10:15:29 PM »
Sherief, glad you are okay.
Today I put down a deposit on a new porsche.  I wrote on my facebook wall 'I cant wait for the new 911 to get here!'
When I got home this evening I had 4000 friend requests from people named 'achmed'.  :-\

lol ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
Sherief

have you seen Nasser in Cairo?

there are suspicions Nasser is over there as an inspiration to the people and a Revolutionary Force.

have you heard from or seen Nasser in Cairo??!!

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2011, 10:54:02 PM »
Mr Shalaby,good to hear you and your family are safe for now.
              -dirt chute.

Alex23

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »
he is ok ,,they throw out mubarek and get democracy once and for all ,,only took them 5300 years,,good luck

gh15 approved

gh15, any ideas of Nasser's whereabouts?  of where he could be? :(

We're worried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2011, 11:35:42 PM »
isn't he filming shrek 5?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2011, 02:05:14 AM »
dang.. Sherief, are you able to keep in touch with your workout mate?

here in Queensland the cyclone Yasi are pretty fucked too..
I am a mini beast

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10:06 AM »
sharif: do you think he will keep his promise and leave or is he just bluffing?

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2011, 02:41:28 AM »
thx parker..

it all started when a tunisian poor vegetables seller burnt himself to protest against the police who had taken his goods because he was working illegally or something like this.. then all tunis protested against their dictator because of this poor guy and the tunisian army was on the side of the ppl so the president escaped!!.. after this a lot of demonstrations took place in many arab countries including egypt.. it started in egypt on jan. 25 and none including the protestants expected anything like what had happened in tunis,.. we were expecting just another protest asking for a better life but so many ppl joined and when the egyptian police dealt violently with them "as usual" ppl became stronger and kept coming in big numbers and fighting the police till the police was unable to control anything!!.. the egyptian army which is always loved by egyptians so far is neutral and none expect it to act violently against the ppl and at the same time it's still loyal to president moubarak so the situation is not as in tunis!!.. in all cases mubarak would leave by september but what has happened will force him to do some necessary changes before he leaves and also wont make his son the coming president as it was planned!!..

now a lot of other arab leaders has started to improve their policies because they have learned the lesson!!.. the power of ppl succeeded in tunis and then in egypt in less than one month so it will definitely succeed in many other placed if their leaders dont change towards their ppl!!..

God be with you and your loved ones. The people of Egypt have served as an exemplar for the rest of the world.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2011, 02:45:31 AM »
sharif: do you think he will keep his promise and leave or is he just bluffing?

I can't possibly see him staying. He's 82 years old and no way on heaven and earth will the people stand for it. He's no dummy and he knows this.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2011, 10:39:36 AM »
Sherief

have you seen Nasser in Cairo?

there are suspicions Nasser is over there as an inspiration to the people and a Revolutionary Force.

have you heard from or seen Nasser in Cairo??!!

i havent seen the wizard himself but sure i see his pictures with ppl everywhere in the streets these days ;D