Author Topic: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 10574 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« on: January 30, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »
Hope our great friend and Team Nasser member Sherief, the Pharoah of Strength is safe and doing OK with all the chaos in Cairo atm

please let us know you and your family are doing ok my friend!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »
Yes, I second that,

I just spoke to my uncle back in Egypt, he says internet is still down over there, probably why Sherief hasn't been able to log onto getbig! But cell phones are back up.

Hope you are safe out there buddy.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 02:49:37 PM »
Yes, I second that,

I just spoke to my uncle back in Egypt, he says internet is still down over there, probably why Sherief hasn't been able to log onto getbig! But cell phones are back up.

Hope you are safe out there buddy.

You know that this shit is serious when it stops you logging on to Getbig.

Sort it out world leaders... men in thongs can save the fucking world!!!
O

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »
Yea, its bad over there, my uncle was telling me that all the men in their neighborhood are taking shifts to keep a watch over looters and thugs, they also hired armed guys to help them with security since the police has pretty much dissolved.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »
its near -anarchy!

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
...shit that was close, my girl was over there recently on work/holiday.....lucky...or is it.....

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
Hope our great friend and Team Nasser member Sherief, the Pharoah of Strength is safe and doing OK with all the chaos in Cairo atm

Phuck you,and Phuck him! P.M. him you Phucking Bum Basturd! But I hope all is well with him.. I never wish bad on my Getbig brothers..

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 03:27:41 PM »
Hope he is safe and staying out of trouble..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 03:27:58 PM »
I think its pretty much in anarchy now, regardless of who is in power, the people are still acting as such.  I would like for all this to get resolved soon, but i dont think that will be the case! its a shitty situation, for everybody over there.  my wife and i just keep trying to get through to our families and make sure they are safe.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 03:29:29 PM »
Hope Sherief has enough pics in his hard drive to get his daily men in thongs fix, until he's able to access the internet again.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »
Hope Sherief has enough pics in his hard drive to get his daily men in thongs fix, until he's able to access the internet again.
probably has (at least) 3 soiled Nasser undies to keep him going through the rough times  :D

in all seriousness, I hope him and his family are okay.
follow the arrows

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »
It's okay Omar Sherief called Nasser on the batphone, he should be over in no time to straighten shit out.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:56 PM »
Your mom is on the internet

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »

lmao I hope the little guy is okay

Nasser is gonna restore law & order and save Sherief

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 03:39:15 PM »
I regret so much never getting Sherief's number so i could call and check on him during this time. I do know that he lives close to where my office is and thats an area thats pretty central and did see a lot of looters, but its a good area with alright folks, so i really hope he is ok and staying safe.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 04:11:08 PM »

he is ok ,,they throw out mubarek and get democracy once and for all ,,only took them 5300 years,,good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
Mubarak needs to be booted out

i say the people of Egypt would welcome Nasser El Sonbaty as their leader!

seriously, though, i hope sherief is ok

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 04:20:15 PM »
team terrorist strong in this thread...

bench

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »
team terrorist strong in this thread...

bench
;D
follow the arrows

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 04:22:45 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
he is ok ,,they throw out mubarek and get democracy once and for all ,,only took them 5300 years,,good luck

gh15 approved

In most revolutions there is someone waiting in the wings. The problem in this case is that there is no dominant figure out there. It will create a power vacuum. There are about 10 different factions waiting in the wings and by all accounts the most powerful is the Muslim Brotherhood. That would be bad news.

I tend to agree with Arch. Dictator that Mubarak is he kept order in the country and is an ally to the US and honors the peace treaty with Israel. That will all change. Sure Mabarak is no saint but in this world the choice is rarely between good and bad but between bad an worse. We've made this mistake before. Under Batista's rule Cuba was a booming resort town, but since he was no saint and was repressive and ruthless he was over thrown and we got Castro instead. Same with Samoza, not good enough for the leftist bleeding hearts so we got the Sandinistas instead. And who could forget the worse President in my generation (so far), Jimmy Carter. Turning his back on the heavy handed Shah, who like Mubarak kept his savage people at bay, gave us the Ayatollah. It is that worthless President who can't just shut up and build his houses for the poor and write bad poetry is one of the reasons why we have what we have today.

Be careful what you wish for.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »
lollll that was fucking funny
i dont think they could have used a better pic ;D

bench

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 04:38:33 PM »
they must have just heard about nasser's placing at the 97 olympia and found mubarek was responsible

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »
In most revolutions there is someone waiting in the wings. The problem in this case is that there is no dominant figure out there. It will create a power vacuum. There are about 10 different factions waiting in the wings and by all accounts the most powerful is the Muslim Brotherhood. That would be bad news.

I tend to agree with Arch. Dictator that Mubarak is he kept order in the country and is an ally to the US and honors the peace treaty with Israel. That will all change. Sure Mabarak is no saint but in this world the choice is rarely between good and bad but between bad an worse. We've made this mistake before. Under Batista's rule Cuba was a booming resort town, but since he was no saint and was repressive and ruthless he was over thrown and we got Castro instead. Same with Samoza, not good enough for the leftist bleeding hearts so they the Sandinistas instead. And who could forget the worse President in my generation (so far), Jimmy Carter. Turning his back on the heavy handed Shah, who like Mubarak kept his savage people at bay, gave us the Ayatollah. It is that worthless President who can't just shut up and build his houses for the poor and write bad poetry is one of the reasons why we have what we have today.

Be careful what you wish for.

looks like there will be some contracts floating around..

bench