Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374857 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
It would be totally impossible for me and the only way to go is the galeniko/oth method for me (maybe a little bit less radical, but results are not radical as well) BUT...

On left, my friend. 440g carbs, 300g protein, 50g fats, bodyweight around 72kg, shredded to the bone. NATURAL.

Shredded to the bone.

How often does he train, and what does it look like?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team

How often does he train, and what does it look like?

Only basic movements, he doesn't train arms directly. Only squats, parallel bench press, dumbbell bench press, dips, pulups, rows and squats. 4-5 times per week, quite intense.

ukjeff

We are in the trenches bro,

Just been a bit hungry during the day, apart from that its a breeze.
Down to 15st 5lb from 16st 1lb on the 9th July.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Just been a bit hungry during the day, apart from that its a breeze.
Down to 15st 5lb from 16st 1lb on the 9th July.
Stone  ??? how many lb is a stone?

ukjeff

14lbs to a stone
Im 215 lbs now
Lost 10lbs since 9th July

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
14lbs to a stone
Im 215 lbs now
Lost 10lbs since 9th July
How many stones you gonna be for the dj showdown?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
How much do you freeze when you're 3 %?

ukjeff

How many stones you gonna be for the dj showdown?
14st 8lbs or thereabouts

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

no body is 3%

if there are, then they are dead

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
14st 8lbs or thereabouts
Sounds ok at this point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
no body is 3%

if there are, then they are dead
The one standard of measurement that all bodybuilders have used throughout history from Arnolds era till now is the calipers. I think it is the only true way to measure a physique because of 2 reasons;

1. after the muscle is the skin, in between is fat and water. The less fat and water one has the more define they look, pretty simple.  

Now when you pinch the skin you are not only pinching the skin, you are pinching the fat and water that come after the muscle so the less you read on the calipers the more shredded you look no matter what, so regardless if it is accurate or not because it does not include the fat in your organs and what not, it is still a very consistent way among individuals.

2. When you test your fat you should choose the standard method so you have a bench mark to compare to, so caliper is the only meaningful way to test because then you can compare to all bodybuilders that have ever used this method, which would be the norm.

Now having said that, I measured in at 3% body fat in this pic on this day using the calipers. 5'9 in the pic and weighed 184 lb. I remember that the thickness of my skin was the same as my eye lids on every body part from thighs to love handles, the depth of my eye lids.

Notice you can see the striations on my glutes and I am not flexing my glutes at all.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I am assuming you mean if you get cold or not, Well I would not say you get cold as in a cold winter day, but you do get the shivers or goose pumps on your skin from the wind and what not, nothing drastic how some people claim though.

ukjeff

What BF % is she at?

bigmc

• Getbig V
What BF % is she at?

posh spice looking ripped there
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
What BF % is she at?

hard to say because if she had muscle you would not see the bones like that so I assume she has more fat then what the illusion gives way, what she is lacking is muscle and so judging by the thickness of skin and how the veins are outside the skin in every part of her body, I would say she is 4%

ukjeff

When people talk about BF as a % it is always a rough estimate.
If for example a bodybuilder competes at 200lb dead at 3%, that would mean his total bf would be 6lbs, correct so far?
Now when he carb loads later and blows up to 210 then his BF level hasnt changed in reality yet according to the % people it would now be 6 and a half pounds, but he wont have gained any fat at all.

the only true way of working out BF % is DEXA  bodyscanning

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
If for example a bodybuilder competes at 200lb dead at 3%, that would mean his total bf would be 6lbs, correct so far?
Now when he carb loads later and blows up to 210 then his BF level hasnt changed in reality yet according to the % people it would now be 6 and a half pounds, but he wont have gained any fat at all.

It is true what you are saying but you are missing the point here. The purpose of the ``putting the body fat into a percentage`` is to measure ones physique base on outside appearance and the thickness of the skin gives this exact information in way where there is a standard for every physique. It may be politically incorrect but it works.

No other test is accurate like this. I took the most sophisticated tests before and the result were outrageous. I am sitting here with abs and some fat dude scores less then me, stupid electronic shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
onetimehard is one of the best posters on here

props for keeping it real  8)
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

I understand your point, but the BF % people are talking about in bodybuilding is just a unit of measurement to have some sort of standard.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I understand your point, but the BF % people are talking about in bodybuilding is just a unit of measurement to have some sort of standard.

8)
exactly

Why thank you sir  ;)

ukjeff

Yep, gotta give him that.

ukjeff

It is true what you are saying but you are missing the point here. The purpose of the ``putting the body fat into a percentage`` is to measure ones physique base on outside appearance and the thickness of the skin gives this exact information in way where there is a standard for every physique. It may be politically incorrect but it works.

No other test is accurate like this. I took the most sophisticated tests before and the result were outrageous. I am sitting here with abs and some fat dude scores less then me, stupid electronic shit.
Good response
Thanks for that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
yeah, once the firstr 2 or 3 days are through,its all good.

those 3 days arent great fun mentaly, so much is clear, though 8)

especially if you take in a lot of sugar. for some reason the body craves sugar once you've eliminated it and then reintroduced it.

had it happen to me today. loaded up last night on a lot of cake, chocolate, ice cream and pastries. this am my body is crying for more sugar. I'm not even fucking hungry. there's some 'switch' that gets flipped in the body w sugar consumption. not nearly as bad getting back in on any other type of carb or fat. it's a catch 22- nothing fills you out like it, or makes it more difficult to get back in after.

moral of the story- sugar is like a bad girlfriend. you know she's not good for you, will cause you a lot of trouble in the future but you don't care cause it's so good :D
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
especially if you take in a lot of sugar. for some reason the body craves sugar once you've eliminated it and then reintroduced it.

had it happen to me today. loaded up last night on a lot of cake, chocolate, ice cream and pastries. this am my body is crying for more sugar. I'm not even fucking hungry. there's some 'switch' that gets flipped in the body w sugar consumption. not nearly as bad getting back in on any other type of carb or fat. it's a catch 22- nothing fills you out like it, or makes it more difficult to get back in after.

moral of the story- sugar is like a bad girlfriend. you know she's not good for you, will cause you a lot of trouble in the future but you don't care cause it's so good :D
So true. So true. Shuffling a few papers  until I can go hit a patio for burgers and beers.