Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374865 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
btw chiro touched on this a bit.

I think it's awesome everyone is getting in the trenches and getting down to business like this. threads like this are extremely motivating to people not just to ourselves. makes them want to be better for 'them'. that's fucking awesome.

like OTH said there are a lot if good posters we lost thru the bullshit on here. shame too. guys like buselmo and bboy from promusc. who knows who else. threads like this generate interest to the 'real guys'. great to see.
b

no one

• Getbig V
So true. So true. Shuffling a few papers  until I can go hit a patio for burgers and beers.  

doing the same tonite my man. i live very close to a resort town. this is big cottage country up here. lots of $$. there's a little bar right on the water with a killer patio I've been meaning to check out. a buddy's coming up and were gonna do that tonite she chase some girls around, BBQ and drink coronas.

that's livin. have a good weekend sir!
b

snx

• Getbig IV
So true. So true. Shuffling a few papers  until I can go hit a patio for burgers and beers.  

Bingo!

20 minutes til my liquid lunch!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
threads like this generate interest to the 'real guys'

Gayer than being interested in "real guys".
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
doing the same tonite my man. i live very close to a resort town. this is big cottage country up here. lots of $$. there's a little bar right on the water with a killer patio I've been meaning to check out. a buddy's coming up and were gonna do that tonite she chase some girls around, BBQ and drink coronas.

that's livin. have a good weekend sir!
Know the area well. Hit a bonspiel there every Winter and get invited to a few cottages in the Summer. Beautiful area. Nice people and nice pace of life. Bump into the odd celebrity/athlete which is cool, but no fuss is made. You have a great time, now, and be careful with the booze in the boats - they take that fining stuff seriously, these days.    :)

no one

• Getbig V
yah,after my glutonny meal yesterday, the cravings and hunger bangs came back very early, but im still having intense toilet sessions many hours later.i killed the sensations with liter of coffee :D
i could have sworn that the stomach is empty couple times already,it felt so, but far from it. :D

dude oh I forgot. nothing. no movements at all. I'm must be hella depleted like there is no waste. I figure I crushed abt 4-5k cal? usually within 30 min it hits me to dump. its been 12 hours now. can't explain this other than any nutrient I've been putting in my body has been utilized efficiently there nothing in my GI tract to move to make room for what I ate yesterday. hamdi was bang on about this function.  amazing.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
btw chiro touched on this a bit.

I think it's awesome everyone is getting in the trenches and getting down to business like this. threads like this are extremely motivating to people not just to ourselves. makes them want to be better for 'them'. that's fucking awesome.

like OTH said there are a lot if good posters we lost thru the bullshit on here. shame too. guys like buselmo and bboy from promusc. who knows who else. threads like this generate interest to the 'real guys'. great to see.

It's pretty fuckin awesome to see all my favorite posters in the same thread discussing real bodybuilding info.

(outed for having "favorite posters" )

no one

• Getbig V
yes, sometimes quite many calories is jsut enough, no toilet visit, it all goesa where it should.

only when i totaly overdo the meal, haha, thatll be some long waiting.

i think im "cleared" now, skin is glued to the muscles, but its bit hard to tell whats popping more to the skin the veins or the water ;D
can say what you want, but this is motivational and inspiring.

the negative minds who never and never will do anything kinda drag one mentaly down at times, to their bitter selves, eevrything in life is bit pointless.
they serve great as motivation tools at times, but they can drag one down.

haha you know reading this about oth dcision, it fuels inside me some ideas, to overdo him ;D

but its so nice and easy just maintaining for now :D

I honestly think we got a little competition going here between us all. like an unspoken type 'oh ya, ok lets see what's reeeaalllly up, I still got some gas in the tank' :D like I know you guys push me as much as I push myself. in 'real life' you have to be your own motivator. here it's good to see it that's for sure.

quite frankly I think gals just been fucking the dog the last couple weeks. :D he's like ya, I'm <5. I can slack off a bit. now here comes OTH. the garden gnome. all getting into shape. might prompt him to get to hamdi level for a week or two. he has that legacy to protect you know. :D

lol I'm dying over here
b

ukjeff

I honestly think we got a little competition going here between us all. like an unspoken type 'oh ya, ok lets see what's reeeaalllly up, I still got some gas in the tank' :D like I know you guys push me as much as I push myself. in 'real life' you have to be your own motivator. here it's good to see it that's for sure.

quite frankly I think gals just been fucking the dog the last couple weeks. :D he's like ya, I'm <5. I can slack off a bit. now here comes OTH. the garden gnome. all getting into shape. might prompt him to get to hamdi level for a week or two. he has that legacy to protect you know. :D

lol I'm dying over here
Cant wait to see your pics, this is going to be awesome.  ;)

ukjeff

and yes, not to forget ukjeff either, hes dieting to look good at the holyday beach resort too 
very vain

Oh , he's not forgot about me Gal, Im on his mind thats for sure.

bigmc

• Getbig V
especially if you take in a lot of sugar. for some reason the body craves sugar once you've eliminated it and then reintroduced it.

had it happen to me today. loaded up last night on a lot of cake, chocolate, ice cream and pastries. this am my body is crying for more sugar. I'm not even fucking hungry. there's some 'switch' that gets flipped in the body w sugar consumption. not nearly as bad getting back in on any other type of carb or fat. it's a catch 22- nothing fills you out like it, or makes it more difficult to get back in after.

moral of the story- sugar is like a bad girlfriend. you know she's not good for you, will cause you a lot of trouble in the future but you don't care cause it's so good :D

sugar fucks you up

the more you have the more you crave

its the great scandal of the food industry

they have turned the world fat with their sugar laden food
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
yeah, exactly like that, :D

been extremly lazy for my standards, ok its also the "fear" of going too lean, its not soooo comfortable, but the weather is playing along, could do something ;D

and yes, not to forget ukjeff either, hes dieting to look good at the holyday beach resort too ;D ;D
very vain ;D

you know, the worst thing for the ego is when you have slight edge and get overtaken bc own lazyness, this is why i love you all so much ;D
when the lazy mindset overtakes, by the time the others have you beat, youre alreay too far gone, if you know what i mean.
slipping up here and there and say ah its ok, while the others do everything dead on.
that said, ill train fullbody later everything 20 stes or something ;D im off work tomorow so can lay around trashed all day tomoro ;D
CAN I SEE YOUR PASSPORT SIR?AHHH UKJEFF I SEE YOUR THAT RIPPED 'GUY'FROM GET BIG ON VACATION,,,ENJOY YOUR STAY... ;D,,OH BTW GALINEKO SENDS HIS REGARDS,,,,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
there is dr lustigs lecture which is very informative and presented in humorous ways, very interesting,but!
i read in a paper a huge article, its not even just the sugars, those big companies have many employees who are testing and trying what triggers eat attacks in the best way, which brain region reacts to what food etc.
they use sugars, fats and salts to manipulate those effects, that coupled with pr seems to work quite well.
food is one thing i can understand that, food tastes great ppl are ppl not everyone lives to have a sixpack but how ppl can go for fizy sugary drinks i will never understand, or icetea stuff.those are the worst, the food on itself wouldnt be so catastropy, but the mix of the both is terrible.
we all do think of eachother ;D
its kinda like a competition just without stage and deadline ;D

im finding it very helpful, and i have quite amount of respect from guys who are coming down from kinda higher bodyfat levels, i know best, their "drive" knows no limits, if their deicated theres no stopping them ;D

being at the goal already knda invites lazy setting :D

I'm with you. People drinking regular sugary soda just flat out shocks me. Don't get me started on parents buying their kids soda, or the endless supply of juice they feed their kids.  It's not like these people  are splurging and eating a slice of delicious pizza or something...they're slamming 60g of pure sugar from a shitty tasting DRINK.

If I'm gonna consume extra delicious calories you can bet your ass I'm gonna be eating them, not drinking them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I'm with you. People drinking regular sugary soda just flat out shocks me. Don't get me started on parents buying their kids soda, or the endless supply of juice they feed their kids.  It's not like these people  are splurging and eating a slice of delicious pizza or something...they're slamming 60g of pure sugar from a shitty tasting DRINK.

If I'm gonna consume extra delicious calories you can bet your ass I'm gonna be eating them, not drinking them.
I try. I try.    ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

lol I'm dying over here
TBH, No competition between us and Gal.

Gal is in a league of his own, he stays lean year round, something that is very impressive and something I would gladly admit gal has the one up on all of us.  :)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
do you chaps think there's any merit in adding fiber to the OTH diet? I made a protein pancake out of psylium husk and coconut flour this morning which had some carbs but they were all insoluble fiber.

Shit I'm turning into dj1818 with these inane posts, lol...

ukjeff

do you chaps think there's any merit in adding fiber to the OTH diet? I made a protein pancake out of psylium husk and coconut flour this morning which had some carbs but they were all insoluble fiber.

Nothing wrong at all as far as Im concerned, they may tell you it will hold up your progress by a few days but at least it will help you shit better.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Your good with the fibre, by all means add it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Nothing wrong at all as far as Im concerned, they may tell you it will hold up your progress by a few days but at least it will help you shit better.
Fibre is important and I do admit that I have problems shitting once in a while as well, after 20 days no carbs, it feels like a pop can is coming out of your ass  :D  lol.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Soluble fiber is very important for your overall health...especially people taking gear.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

lol

you got any pics champ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
lol

you got any pics champ?

maybe he should pm them to someone to validate himself

you have no business calling anyone out skippy
T