Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376096 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
not bad, how much gear ya on?

200 test
100 masteron
400-500 tren A

3.3 iu chinaman generics EOD

Do you regret the tats?

very much so, but I did a lot of stupid shit in the 90's. I keep meaning to have them burned off, along with my sasquatch back hair but keep forgetting

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

very much so, but I did a lot of stupid shit in the 90's. I keep meaning to have them burned off, along with my sasquatch back hair but keep forgetting

The regret factor is one of the reasons why I never got one. Plus, these days if you wanna stand out it seems like its better to not get one. Good build btw!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
btw caliper yourself, just so ppl know.

no pic needed but tell us where you stand.maybe bodyweight too.

if you been clean until now, this will totaly work very much 8)
A little late for this now, I tried to look for my calipers and went through every box in the house and could not fine them. I am off to the gym and my friend is meeting me there and is giving me a skin fold test.

He uses the Harpenden and we will do all 7 sites, not the 5 or the 3 which I find ridiculous.

Keep in mind I am already down 10lb, so we will see.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Steaks ok on this diet?

I'm thinking of grabbing two 1.2-1.3 lbs ribeyes for this weekend. This way I can eat something very nutricious and fatty and still be in a caloric deficit once the workouts are done.

maybe he should pm them to someone to validate himself

you have no business calling anyone out skippy

And you do? When was the last time you posted a clear pic of your build?
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
A little late for this now, I tried to look for my calipers and went through every box in the house and could not fine them. I am off to the gym and my friend is meeting me there and is giving me a skin fold test.

He uses the Harpenden and we will do all 7 sites, not the 5 or the 3 which I find ridiculous.

Keep in mind I am already down 10lb, so we will see.

OK verdict is in 235lb, 12% body fat. I started at 246 so I was probably around 15% or a hair lower. Hope to be in the single digits in about 10 days or less. That is how fast my methods are 15% to single digits in 15 days  8) 8) 8)

ukjeff

OK verdict is in 235lb, 12% body fat. I started at 246 so I was probably around 15% or a hair lower. Hope to be in the single digits in about 10 days or less. That is how fast my methods are 15% to single digits in 15 days  8) 8) 8)

Great stuff, looking at being around 205lbs once the waters gone at 3%?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Steaks ok on this diet?

I'm thinking of grabbing two 1.2-1.3 lbs ribeyes for this weekend. This way I can eat something very nutricious and fatty and still be in a caloric deficit once the workouts are done.

And you do? When was the last time you posted a clear pic of your build?
Disgusted touched a very good point earlier in the thread about fat being needed in the diet for safety reasons and it is very true, so because I am cutting it very low on the fats (40 grams daily or less) I would not use steak, but not because it is not OK but because it is hard to digest and I would have problems with it, if I ate double the fats it would not be a problem in terms of digestive.

From a calorie, dieting to lose weight perspective it is perfectly fine as long as you get very lean cuts and don`t grease them up, so your call.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Great stuff, looking at being around 205lbs once the waters gone at 3%?

I thought that originally but might be lower even, maybe 202, so I will not look at the scale after 215lb because at this point weight has nothing to do with it, I will go until I reach the intended target and then when it is  all said and done I will weigh myself.

ukjeff

I thought that originally but might be lower even, maybe 202, so I will not look at the scale after 215lb because at this point weight has nothing to do with it, I will go until I reach the intended target and then when it is  all said and done I will weigh myself.

Great attitude.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Great attitude.

Ya to many people make it an issue and fuck them selves over. They pic a weight and when they hit that weight they think they are ripped when they are not.

For example PJ Braun, he always says I should be this weight for the show, come show time he is that weight when he should be 10lb lighter and look twice as good but no matter what he says or no matter what he hears he will not accept this, in fact he will not accept this come hell or high waters and so many others do not accept this.

They always say ``my condition was spot on but I was flat`` or my condition was good but I was holding water`` sorry guys but you simply did not go low enough and that is something I would never do.

You have seen the pics from my show when I was 205lb right? well I should have been 198 in the light heavies and I guarantee I would have looked better.

Condition is everything and the greatest problem you can have in bodybuilding is being in denial about your condition like PJ Braun or another good example is Cedric

ukjeff

Ya to many people make it an issue and fuck them selves over. They pic a weight and when they hit that weight they think they are ripped when they are not.

For example PJ Braun, he always says I should be this weight for the show, come show time he is that weight when he should be 10lb lighter and look twice as good but no matter what he says or no matter what he hears he will not accept this, in fact he will not accept this come hell or high waters and so many others do not accept this.

They always say ``my condition was spot on but I was flat`` or my condition was good but I was holding water`` sorry guys but you simply did not go low enough and that is something I would never do.

You have seen the pics from my show when I was 205lb right? well I should have been 198 in the light heavies and I guarantee I would have looked better.

Condition is everything and the greatest problem you can have in bodybuilding is being in denial about your condition like PJ Braun or another good example is Cedric
Excellent post, totally agree.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
OTH: how's the hunger pains currently?? I'm 5 weeks into my diet and could eat my shoe im so hungry 24/7.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
unless u have a weight class to fit into,want or need to see if u have gained mass over last bulk/cut cycle like oth to determine if u can advance weight class successfully if not the 'mirror'is ur only friend ,,take the scale open window and toss it like a frisbee...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Getbig has been picking up its share lately of good posts.

A lot of good new info in this thread. I skimmed some posts but got to read em all later.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
unless u have a weight class to fit into,want or need to see if u have gained mass over last bulk/cut cycle like oth to determine if u can advance weight class successfully if not the 'mirror'is ur only friend ,,take the scale open window and toss it like a frisbee...

I have a unique philosophy when it comes to weight. I feel a BBer should NEVER "shoot" for a weight class. Ever. You hear guys saying "well yeah I'm gonna try to come in at the top of my weight class" and they look bloatier and softer than other guys who just give zero shits about weight and just try to show up absolutely shredded and dry to the bone, much the same thing that OTH said a few posts up. Just show up on contest day your absolute best and whatever class that may be, may the best/most polished man win. I laugh when I hear guys placing so much emphasis on weight or their class. This isn't wrestling FFS! It's about how your body looks for approximately 17 minutes of stage time on show day.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes dj181 always talking measurements, if you dont look worth a shit in the mirror measurements don't mean shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yes dj181 always talking measurements, if you dont look worth a shit in the mirror measurements don't mean shit.

Because bodybuilding as an artform is not an objective/quantifiable endeavor, measurements mean nothing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH: how's the hunger pains currently?? I'm 5 weeks into my diet and could eat my shoe im so hungry 24/7.
I am so concerned with my objective that if I DO NOT feel hunger then I get worried because the biggest indicator that you are indeed burning fat is that your hungry so believe it or not my goal is to be hungry 24/7.

Can you lose fat and not feel hungry, I suppose you could but not at the pace I am setting.

So to answer your question, yes I feel hungry, does it bother me? No because I am mentally programmed to COMPLETELY DISREGARD MY FEELINGS AT ALL TIMES.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
not bad, how much gear ya on?

dude he's wider than you, leaner than you, thicker than you, and has a better structure than you.

not bad ::)
l

subseven

• Getbig II
i also have wonder if one can lose fat while glycogen stores are full (doubtfull)and how far depleted they have to be until fatburning kicks in.

The experts here should correct me if I am wrong, but you sure can burn fat when the glycogen stores in the muscles are even 100% full. The glycogen in the liver can enter the blood and give you energy for any organ. But once glucose from the blood enters a muscle and becomes glycogen it is trapped forever and can never leave. It must be used in that muscle (and the muscle will slowly use it even if you are sleeping, because, as we know, muscle burn calories at rest also).

This is why occasional heavy meals and then heavy workout the day after work well. You eat a huge meal today and by tomorrow, when you work legs, for example, legs still have the muscle glycogen from yesterday. But the liver glycogen will have run out if you have been hungry for 16-24 hours. So legs can grow by using the ATP stores they have inside them, but still the body has to burn fat to feed the other organs, to sweat, to breathe heavy, etc...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
i have wondered about this too and think to get really lean, theres no way around it.

i also have wonder if one can lose fat while glycogen stores are full (doubtfull)and how far depleted they have to be until fatburning kicks in.

but one thing is for sure, hunger means burning fat.
The best way to describe how much glycogen in your system does one have to omit to start burning fat depends on the genetics and metabolism of the individual

Genetics and metabolism; if someone has the system that allows him to be lean while eating McDonald's then he obviously is burning fat despite having nearly full glycogen stores

On the flip side if someone is orca fat then they would have to have severely low glycogen levels in order for their body to start tapping into their fat.

which is the beauty of our approach, all that goes out the window if you completely omit all glycogen, genetics and metabolism no longer play a role in burning fat because regardless of your genetics and metabolism you would be burning fat 24/7 either way.

This is something to consider because as much as these ''so called experts'' think it is a good idea to leave carbs in the diet, it might not even work with someone with shitty genetics, where as our approach will work on every single being on the planet, no matter what.

Mawse

• Getbig IV

dude he's wider than you, leaner than you, thicker than you, and has a better structure than you.

not bad ::)

But he would be bigger than me if he'd trained for as many years as I have, took what I took , yada yada.

Dj, to your theory about progressive resistance.. I've deadlifted 705, squatted 605 and benched 455 raw, these days I'm nowhere near those numbers and I'm actually bigger, on less gear.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Because bodybuilding as an artform is not an objective/quantifiable endeavor, measurements mean nothing.

shit man, i really gotta take this statement to heart, coz i've always considered myself to be a physique artist anyways ;D

another quote that i need to take to heart, so should i throw away my scale, tape measure and calipers ???