Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374740 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
lol when you have cramps, magnesium and drink water.

forget manipulating sodium and water on anthing but very short term.

this

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Might add you are not using AI cuz u no longer have any glands/gyno worries.

Otherwise will grow bitch tits fast lol

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
keep in mind too that any advise gal and i give is within the scope of our system, and isnt necessrily refective of what would happen if you tried our ideas suing a 'conventional' approach to fat loss.

for example, i can see why guys need to use prop who diet on 1800-2400+ 'diets', using an enanthate ester here might be potentially disasterous.

however enanthate when combined with an ultra low cal diet gives what we find to be exceptional results.

just thought i'd throw that caveat in there for those following along not entirely familiar with what were talking about.

cheers.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

haha ..... jeff. Why cant you just give someone props where it's due?  Ive known no one since 2010 ish, I know exactly what he wanted to look like  in detail it was a white guy with a black look, like black guys who are 190 but look 215........and I'll tell you what after so many short comings,excuses, and bitches on this sight like dj181 "talking" about how they want to look like, it's nice to see someone actually  achieve the look they talked about for so many years.
l

no one

• Getbig V
haha ..... jeff. Why cant you just give someone props where it's due?  Ive known no one since 2010 ish, I know exactly what he wanted to look like  in detail it was a white guy with a black look, like black guys who are 190 but look 215........and I'll tell you what after so many short comings,excuses, and bitches on this sight like dj181 "talking" about how they want to look like, it's nice to see someone actually  achieve the look they talked about for so many years.

exactly! lol you have a good memory. black guy structure on a white mans body.

i've re shaped the idea to wanting the symmetry of those 70's guys with the density, roundness and fulness you see today- kinda a hybrid super athletic look but still aesthetically pleasing. to me thatd be the 'ultimate look'. like a guy whos shredded 230 at 6'2, has great lines and looks like he can run a 40 in 4:4  :D thats the goal.

and thats what its about to me- the 'idea' and the application of knowledge in an attempt to achieve your goal. this is what drives me to train to diet and to do the things i do. its about the goal. can it be reached? yes. i honestly believe so.

:)

chees dude!
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I do this, ALL ANKLE DEEP SQUATS
1 plate x 20,
2 plate X 15
3 plate X 12
4 plate X 10
4 plate X 8

5 sets OF 8 PLATES PER SIDE LEG PRESS

I don't count, usually 15 reps, again all the way down with perfect form

That's it for the mass builder movements, the rest extentions, curls, lunges etc.

Good stuff, I shelved the one max set of twenty and did the same workout you did.. Just topped out at 385 x 8 for my heaviest set, the hacks for 8x8

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Fag's here every day nothing new.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
exactly! lol you have a good memory. black guy structure on a white mans body.

i've re shaped the idea to wanting the symmetry of those 70's guys with the density, roundness and fulness you see today- kinda a hybrid super athletic look but still aesthetically pleasing. to me thatd be the 'ultimate look'. like a guy whos shredded 230 at 6'2, has great lines and looks like he can run a 40 in 4:4  :D thats the goal.

and thats what its about to me- the 'idea' and the application of knowledge in an attempt to achieve your goal. this is what drives me to train to diet and to do the things i do. its about the goal. can it be reached? yes. i honestly believe so.

:)

chees dude!

Long legs and medium to short trunk? Big, exploding shoulders with semi long arms?
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Might add you are not using AI cuz u no longer have any glands/gyno worries.

Otherwise will grow bitch tits fast lol
Precisely^^^  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
hey no one any reason you reccomend enanthate nowdays as your go 2? always thought you were more of a prop kind of guy.. ???
He has a point there, 5 years ago everyone was using prop for contest prep, but now you see more guys using test e during contest prep and they drop it 2 weeks out.

I could go either way, but you have more control using short esters so I gravitate towards them more so I can take out something and put something different in within days if I decide to adjust.

Your body reacts differently to different compounds when you hit 6% so best to use the ones that dry you up the best, everyone is slightly different.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
About 12-13 more pounds here. Back on diet.

I want to get down about 170, 175. Weight doesn't matter much, as long as I can get the look I want.

all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

I want to get down about 170, 175. Weight doesn't matter much, as long as I can get the look I want.

Good job bro and you are right at this point the scale has nothing to do with it.

no one

• Getbig V
Long legs and medium to short trunk? Big, exploding shoulders with semi long arms?

yessir. bang on. the classic 70's look. imo those physiques we awesome.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

here is the thing. There are very few white guys with that combination naturally.....has something to do with how much testosterone a male is exposed to in the womb. (serious)
Men with shorter legs, and longer torsos tend to be exposed to more testosterone and make for more masculine bodies but not as pleasing necessarily ....most guys with long legs, long arms, and short torsos will not have very  wide clavicles. Wide broad shoulders are the result of higher testosterone levels during adolescent years and usually result in longer torsos and shorter legs.

Even dennis Newman, one of the best structured white guys ever his legs were short...torso was a bit long.
l

no one

• Getbig V
oh yeah, anything over 2000cals with test e wont end so well ;D

best to switch to non estrogen convertables at 10% bodyfat or so.

one example is , gh is said to give good fullness, but hrt level test will give better fullness than the gh,i think noone will agree with this.

not even tren is needed.

instead of saying theres this and that drug for the diet, its beter to say theres this ans that dier for this and taht drug.

example, on our approach, t3 use would be stupid.

when someone uses 10ius gh+,it would be smart to use t3.or t4.

when someone uses insulin, hed simply die on ketogenic diet,simple as that ;D

etc,the list is potentialy endless.

i started to embolden the good points here but as always its just point after point of applicable knowledge so ill address it as i go along.

i think your living proof about the hrt/fullness. like its one thing to 'speculate', its another to do it and say 'ok, this is what you cant expect', which you have and do.

i LOVE tren- i think anavar and tren were created by God and are His way of telling us He loves us and wants us to be happy. THAT being said, for some strange reason, and i dont know why- maybe its how efficiently the diet strips fat off the body and from around the muscle itself, there is no need for tren. none. and im a guy who has run it at 700-1400mg a wk for the better part of the year multiple years running in the past. for me to be able to say an ultra low cal diet will provide the look you need not the drug, i'd have to be pretty goddamn impressed with the results. in the book i lay out how to use tren optimally within the scope of the diet cause there is a time and place for it- its not a look im a big fan of (i prefer full and round and lean as opposed to grainy, dry and stone looking) but i can see say for a show, esp given the lighting, it would be beneficial.

insulin. fuck where do is start. know it like the back of my hand. well enough to use 7iu log pwo on a zero carb diet. will i ever use it again? never. its just not necessary in the scope of what we are talking about. the body becomes so remarkably efficient at partitioning nutrients its just not needed.

fat burners and t3 etc. when your use an ultra low cal approach to fat loss, and your running a 8-12k cal deficit a week you HAVE to lose fat. there is NO need for a fat burner. not even when you get the low end of 6% do you need them. oddly enough you actually have to increase your macros timings and frequencies- what role would a burner have in this context then? none.

like you hinted at, its not the drugs that create the look, its the diet that creates the look. the drugs finish that look. too many people focus too much on the chemical aspect of this endeavour- thats why guys 'look' the way they do these days- and dont focus enough on the quality of the diet, and using the drugs to finish the look they are trying to achieve.
b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
i started to embolden the good points here but as always its just point after point of applicable knowledge so ill address it as i go along.

i think your living proof about the hrt/fullness. like its one thing to 'speculate', its another to do it and say 'ok, this is what you cant expect', which you have and do.

i LOVE tren- i think anavar and tren were created by God and are His way of telling us He loves us and wants us to be happy. THAT being said, for some strange reason, and i dont know why- maybe its how efficiently the diet strips fat off the body and from around the muscle itself, there is no need for tren. none. and im a guy who has run it at 700-1400mg a wk for the better part of the year multiple years running in the past. for me to be able to say an ultra low cal diet will provide the look you need not the drug, i'd have to be pretty goddamn impressed with the results. in the book i lay out how to use tren optimally within the scope of the diet cause there is a time and place for it- its not a look im a big fan of (i prefer full and round and lean as opposed to grainy, dry and stone looking) but i can see say for a show it would be beneficial.

insulin. fuck where do is start. know it like the back of my hand. well enough to use 7iu log pwo on a zero carb diet. will i ever use it again? never. its just not necessary in the scope of what we are talking about. the body becomes so remarkably efficient at partitioning nutrients its just not needed.

fat burners and t3 etc. when your use an ultra low cal approach to fat loss, and your running a 8-12k cal deficit a week you HAVE to lose fat. there is NO need for a fat burner. not even when you get the low end of 6% do you need them. oddly enough you actually have to increase your macros timings and frequencies- what role would a burner have in this context then? none.

like you hinted at, its not the drugs that create the look, its the diet that creates the look. the drugs finish that look. too many people focus too much on the chemical aspect of this endeavour- thats why guys 'look' the way they do these days- and dont focus enough on the quality of the diet, and using the drugs to finish the look they are trying to achieve.

What was your lipid profile back then? Tren tends to have disastrous effects on that. I couldn't imagine running it on and off for couple years straight.

no one

• Getbig V

yes! exactly.  :)

keep pushing bro.
b

no one

• Getbig V
What was your lipid profile back then? Tren tends to have disastrous effects on that. I couldn't imagine running it on and off for couple years straight.

i thinks some people are much more resilient to the sides from anabolic usage than others. i had great tolerance and admittedly poor response. those who go pro are the ideal combination of great response/ great tolerance.

the only scare i ever had in my bloods was when i had been running 700mg ace wk/700mg prop wk/ for the better part of a year and then 60mg var ed/50mg winstrol ed for about 2 months. all my blood work came back within range across the board except my liver enzyme elevations which were 4x higher than normal. i stopped the var and winny, stayed on the tren and prop re took the bloods 7 weeks later and i was back within range.

this IS NOT an endorsement to run the compounds i did the way i did. i just found for myself the whole 'your kidneys are going to fall out on tren if you run it too long' to be a bunch of bullshit.

b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
i thinks some people are much more resilient to the sides from anabolic usage than others. i had great tolerance and admittedly poor response. those who go pro are the ideal combination of great response/ great tolerance.

the only scare i ever had in my bloods was when i had been running 700mg ace wk/700mg prop wk/ for the better part of a year and then 60mg var ed/50mg winstrol ed for about 2 months. all my blood work came back within range across the board except my liver enzyme elevations which were 4x higher than normal. i stopped the var and winny, stayed on the tren and prop re took the bloods 7 weeks later and i was back within range.

this IS NOT an endorsement to run the compounds i did the way i did. i just found for myself the whole 'your kidneys are going to fall out on tren if you run it too long' to be a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah, kidney part is BS. Lipids were terrible tho. Won't say how long and how much I've run, I'm embarassed by my stupidity back then. I guess one learns from his own mistakes.

I never had gyno issues, yet whenever I go over 150mg of test per week I get bloated like fuck (huge face, high bp, feel terrible), no matter how lean and how low my sodium is. I can battle that with AI but that gives me horrible skin and weird libido. I never had rebound as I use aromasin. What would you recommend for likes of me? Var is virtually unavailable in Poland, that's out of a question.

Tren was kinda cool but the bloods and fuck, I felt really unhealthy on it. As Galeniko said, if you can't run it year round then don't bother.

What do you think about boldenone/deca and likes with low test? Libido is no issue, cabaser solves the problem alltogether.

BTW your book got quite popular, how many copies were sold? I forgot to send Galeniko "marked" copies but I guess it's too late, everyone knows about it on even on Polish boards.

ukjeff

lol i dont even have to make this shit up. its too easy.

I was refering to people criticizing my physique with you.
But maybe it went over your head.
I couldnt care less what people say about me trolling you, thats to be expected.
What is funny is you trying to ridicule my physique when you KNOW I look good.
Carry on, you just make yourself look dumb.
The fact that no one else has picked up on you dumb comment about feeling good because your kidneys are throbbing is testament to how many arse lickers there are on this site.
If dj181 had said it he would have been jumped on like theres no tomorrow

Lurkers be ashamed, be very ashamed.  ::)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
Jeff I think that he is just trolling you. There's no denying you look good, maybe not as great as when you were younger but still way above average. I think you're overreacting, you're chasing him all over the board and honestly it doesn't look good. It looks as if you were really hurt by his posts and got furious about it which is exactly his goal. I bet he hasn't even expected that you would react the way you do.

I hate both of you so I'm objective.

ukjeff

Jeff I think that he is just trolling you. There's no denying you look good, maybe not as great as when you were younger but still way above average. I think you're overreacting, you're chasing him all over the board and honestly it doesn't look good. It looks as if you were really hurt by his posts and got furious about it which is exactly what was his goal. I bet he hasn't even expected that you would react the way you do.

Trolling me, of course hes trolling me., I know he thinks I look good, hes just acting daft saying I dont because I am critical of some of the methods in the book.
Gal knows I agree the methods in the book will work, it simply cant fail.
If you eat nothing you will lose weight, its not anything groundbreaking you know.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Jeff I think that he is just trolling you. There's no denying you look good, maybe not as great as when you were younger but still way above average. I think you're overreacting, you're chasing him all over the board and honestly it doesn't look good. It looks as if you were really hurt by his posts and got furious about it which is exactly his goal. I bet he hasn't even expected that you would react the way you do.

Lmao, rotfl

llloloolooolololloo, bro that was hilarious.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
damn, looks like it made its way out there :D
surely we didnt sell to half poland, only getbig members,lol.

try eq, maybe something like 300mg eq e+100 test e weekly. :D

how many copies have you sold?
T

no one

• Getbig V
holy shit. this is getting to be a bit much. so im going to put an end to all this hopefully here and now.

i know im kinda famous and a big deal to mr beth and all but to need my validation and approval so badly is almost borderline weird to me.

let me say this, and i'll make it perfectly clear, so there can be no mistaking what im saying for anything but the truth.

i do not troll. in fact i am probably one of the most honest guys here- about everything, my usage, my training, my diet, my medical history, my opinions. no bullshit no lies no gimmickery. i give credit where credit is due, and i call a spade a spade. i man up and apologise when im wrong, and and i never acquiesce even when under heavy attack when im right.

the manner in which ukjeff presented his 'pic' is what raised my ire. we were going back and forth in that galeniko diet strategy thread (actually it was more him slagging me to fuck and beyond if you all recall till i got tired enough of it to put an end to it- if it helps i can post the posts here), and he posts up the pic as if to say 'there! see this shit! ya thats right boy, know your place'. lol holy fuck. really. and this is what you post. ok then.  ::)

now if someone is going to post a 'death blow' photo it had sure as fuck better be impressive beyond all manner of doubt, and if it were i would have said, holy fuck dude, you look amazing and given him his props.

so, in his ridiculous attempt at 'owning someone' (which is odd to me why a 48 year old man needs to go to such lengths, anyway thats a whole other topic) what does he do? he posts a photo from 20 years ago, in the best shape of his life, on the day of his show- looking lean. thats it. lean. apart from his structure which God gave him there is nothing impressive about his build at all. there is NO pop to that physique. its flat, unimpressive and 2 dimensional. its simply 'there' nothing thats makes me go 'holy fuck!'. put that guy in t shirt and you wouldnt even know he trained. but im supposed to be IMPRESSED? cause hes lean? lol 1000's of guys get lean for their shows, is that impressive? no, its what your supposed to do. if your going to walk the walk, talk the talk, and otherwise be a dick, when you post that pic you had best bring the goods, son. what did he post? a pic of a guy whos lean. 20 years ago. lol and now im trolling cause i fail to be 'holy fuck dude you look awesome!'. you dont look awesome. you dont look spectacular. you are not impressive. not even memorable. the fact i cannot even be bothered to repost the pic here and critique it should speak volumes.

you want to post a photo that impresses me, under the context you presented yours, then post up something looking like bigro- thats IMPRESSIVE. like groink at 48- jacked to fuck- thats IMPRESSIVE. like gal and xfactor who walk around at <6% all year, not for ONE DAY- thats IMPRESSIVE .but be impressed by some guy who got lean for a show 20 some odd years ago? lol holy fuck. wake up call, sunshine- thats what your supposed to do. theres nothing IMPRESSIVE about it.

i hope this somewhat clears the air a bit so we can get OTH's thread back on track. and btw has anyone else noticed that EVERY SINGLE THREAD DERAILMENT is ukjeff starting with his bullshit? dude, just shut the fuck up, quit trolling me and quit cluttering up good threads like this. if you want to troll me there are 2 other threads started by gal and i where you can troll your hurt feelings till the fucking cows come home. but enough of your immature bullshit everywhere else.

cheers all! have a great day! :) (you too jeff, and i mean that)

b