Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374808 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Shame, it would help him develop is lower abs.

he has to fast for 36 hours before she is allowed to see him naked

true story
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
This is way to entertaining, I am having a blast  ;D

Z Father

• Getbig III

true story

Ha ha....sorry no one...you're a pimp but that was fucking funny

Henda

• Getbig V
calm down cu nt flaps it aint that serious

you meltdown like a hooker thats been told she has to fuck dj181

me and cyp have fun on here

you suck gals dick like a crack whore trying to get her next fix

its embarrassing

maybe its the low carbs are you fasting for a few days before you go to get your groceries  :-*

Hahaha

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

true story

Funny is funny ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
me too.
the best non competitve physiques who hold their condition year round are something like hrt or hrt*2 with 2-4iu gh.

@flintstones, yes the pineapple juice and eggwhite haha, while gh15 made sense some while ago on many things, this diet advice had the laughing from the first time i seen it.think about how many ppl have done that.
i sure hope some gullible guys had plenty of pineaple juice and simply got fat from that ;D

you need to eat icecream bro, it simply gives the body  something to work with. better yet lets make it reeses pieces icecream,.... The cream,milk,peanut butter and sugar has mythological properties, just like sushi makes your body "connect" with gear.
I swear the guys on that sight are so fucking stupid, they go out and actually buy reeses pieces icecream...every week.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
you need to eat icecream bro, it simply gives the body  something to work with. better yet lets make it reeses pieces icecream,.... The cream,milk,peanut butter and sugar has mythological properties, just like sushi makes your body "connect" with gear.
I swear the guys on that sight are so fucking stupid, they go out and actually buy reeses pieces icecream...every week.

you know the account is the ultimate troll

the guys that run it are seeing how much they can get away with
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Fuck bro, you are getting DAM good at this  :D

Every time you write one of these I am tears laughing so hard  ;D

ukjeff

This is way to entertaining, I am having a blast  ;D

Hows the diet going mate.
things on track?

bigmc

• Getbig V
the icecream kinda has its place and time, though, but the overall diet suggestions from gh15 are hillarious.

you know, 1 thing he does he tells people to not go over 8% bodyfat(or was it 10?), so thats kinda strict and good advice imo.

but with the typical 5 meals a day he lists, hahahahaha, apart from most his readers being nowhere near even 10% in the first place, how long would it take for a 6% guy to blow through the 10% barrier on his diet suggestions?i think id be there within few weeks.

the pinaple juice thing, thats something ill never forget, bc i had my time in life when i believed in raisin juice bc i seen flex wheeler with a bottle in the hand in a mag, he probably didnt even drink that haha ;D

dont forget the pizza plus ice cream before bed

one shot of kigs and boom next morning ripped to shreds and nails having grown a foot overnight
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Hows the diet going mate.
things on track?
No, I am 100 % out of commision at the moment.

Haven't worked out yesterday or today and have not injected and taken any orals, nothing, everything is on hold for at leas a couple more days, I am fucken pissed off right now. The diet is still going, will not cheat come hell or high waters but I am losing some work here. Here is why;

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection and it may not sound like much but I have head a steady head ache and feverish, it is very bad today. I am putting eye drops every 15 minutes and it is watery.

Rule of thumb, don't do any orals if you have a head ach and do not inject if you are feverish. Fuck can't even work out, oh well 4-5 good solid rest days shouldn't hurt that much.

ukjeff

i wanted to ask oth and you the same thing.

comeon how often have you 2 mewlted down and done a binge ;D
yah,pizza is the ultimate water holding maker atleast for me,but maybe other guys get away with a daily pizza before bed.

haha the best thing is, he even tells them which brand and falvour of icecream to use hahah oh brother, or does he let them decide the flavor?

i bet 50% would have the kool aide if he asked them to have it :D

I haven't melted down as such but I just eat what I like over the weekend, I just diet monday to friday.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
i wanted to ask oth and you the same thing.

comeon how often have you 2 mewlted down and done a binge ;D
yah,pizza is the ultimate water holding maker atleast for me,but maybe other guys get away with a daily pizza before bed.

haha the best thing is, he even tells them which brand and falvour of icecream to use hahah oh brother, or does he let them decide the flavor?

i bet 50% would have the kool aide if he asked them to have it :D
gal I shit you not this is my record, all time record since I have been born consecutive days no carbs, almost 20 days now.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Haven't worked out yesterday or today and have not injected and taken any orals, nothing, everything is on hold for at leas a couple more days, I am fucken pissed off right now. The diet is still going, will not cheat come hell or high waters but I am losing some work here. Here is why;

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection and it may not sound like much but I have head a steady head ache and feverish, it is very bad today. I am putting eye drops every 15 minutes and it is watery.

Rule of thumb, don't do any orals if you have a head ach and do not inject if you are feverish. Fuck can't even work out, oh well 4-5 good solid rest days shouldn't hurt that much.

sorry to hear that bro

hope you feel better quick

the rest might do you good in the long run
T

ukjeff

Maybe you need to get some good food in your system and replenish the stores.

ukjeff

starving often?hows the bloodsugar up and downs
Starving, not at all, just mild hunger really.
Blood sugar OK at the moment as Im still having carbs.
If I felt any signs I would eat a couple of biscuits.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
sorry to hear that bro

hope you feel better quick

the rest might do you good in the long run
Ya thanks bro, I was cutting ply would sheets on a re-roof job and it was windy and saw dust was getting into my eye and I kept itching and when I woke I could barely open my eye, fuck next times I will  use the goggles   :)

Maybe you need to get some good food in your system and replenish the stores.

Hell no lol,  :D

ukjeff

U need an antibiotic for the eye. I forget what they call it. Why let it linger? The antibiotic will get rid of it ASAP.
Its an antibiotic, you just said so.

ukjeff

I meant the specific antibiotic, asshole.
I know, troll bait.   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
wow this is impressive :D

but up to some 10% is kinda easy, after that becomes an issue :D

confgrats keep going 8) just sit out the eye thing, dont cheat,the days off will do the body good.no surrender ;D
starving often?hows the bloodsugar up and downs ;D
I will not lie, last week the hunger pains were unbearable but for some reason the last 4-5 days I have not felt hunger, I have a lost of appetite for some reason.Fuck what kills me though is the smell of things, woah man, I can smell a BBQ from a mile away.

I am going to have 3lb of chicken wings on day 30 as a celebration for the halfway mark and then another 30 days no carbs, or maybe 28 days as the last days are carb loading, I actually might hit my mark even sooner then I thought though, I have a six pack and obliques are showing and my waist is under 32 inches from nearly 38

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
U need an antibiotic for the eye. I forget what they call it. Why let it linger? The antibiotic will get rid of it ASAP.
good call bro will see the doctor first thing in the morning, this could get worse if I don't take care of it right away.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
I just want to chime in here as a getbig nobody/lurker and commend OTH and everyone else for their contribution to this great thread!    Even the shit talkin lmaooooo

Friggin awesome!   Yall have inspired me to get back at it!  

I had lost my drive and motivation the last two years after being maniacal the previous 8 years.

I'm on day 3 of my gal/no one diet and reading this thread is making things easy as shit thus far!

thanks again and keep up the good work guys!  

Nomad

• Getbig IV
I haven't melted down as such but I just eat what I like over the weekend, I just diet monday to friday.

What are you doing in this thread?

Please, desist posting in this thread and kindly fuck off. I am tired of sifting through your banter just so I can get to the useful posts.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I just want to chime in here as a getbig nobody/lurker and commend OTH and everyone else for their contribution to this great thread!    Even the shit talkin lmaooooo

Friggin awesome!   Yall have inspired me to get back at it!  

I had lost my drive and motivation the last two years after being maniacal the previous 8 years.

I'm on day 3 of my gal/no one diet and reading this thread is making things easy as shit thus far!

thanks again and keep up the good work guys!  

Bro, this is awesome, keep going bro. Thanks for the kind words as well.  :)

ukjeff

Keep going, by day 5 you wont be shitting at all.  ;)