Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376158 times)

ukjeff

What are you doing in this thread?

Please, desist posting in this thread and kindly fuck off. I am tired of sifting through your banter just so I can get to the useful posts.

Someone asked me a question dickhead.
Why are you posting, no one gives a fuck what you think.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
haha isnt it really good to know that others go through this madness aswell, this is very motivational to me, knowing this :D

makes you not feel "alone" when walking past a pizza stand where every fatso mindlessly has a pizza and you tell yourself "nah" not now. ;D

Spot on! lol  It's rare indeed to have someone in real life that shares this sickness with us

Here i am, day 3,  crying inside because i smell bagels in the office  and OTH is on day 21 of no carbs  :D

So i tell myself, "Lower your skirt, your panties are showing!"

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Keep going, by day 5 you wont be shitting at all.  ;)

I'm already there  :D   kinda welcomed after my violent-good-morning-shit-explosions i was having while eating 400 grams of carbs each day

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

Ha ha....sorry no one...you're a pimp but that was fucking funny

I'm actually standing in line at the bank laughing. lol true story :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Spot on! lol  It's rare indeed to have someone in real life that shares this sickness with us

Here i am, day 3,  crying inside because i smell bagels in the office  and OTH is on day 21 of no carbs  :D

So i tell myself, "Lower your skirt, your panties are showing!"

;D

Deutsch

• Getbig II
OTH in regard to chicken wings.  Did I read you are in Toronto or the GTA?

If so, check out "Sloppy Joes" on Lakeshore and 38th st.  in the west end Mimico area.

Absolutely the best wings I have ever had and the hot sauce is out of this world.  Do try it if you get the chance.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH in regard to chicken wings.  Did I read you are in Toronto or the GTA?

If so, check out "Sloppy Joes" on Lakeshore and 38th st.  in the west end Mimico area.

Absolutely the best wings I have ever had and the hot sauce is out of this world.  Do try it if you get the chance.
I live in London, not far from Toronto but I am up there every 2 weeks, if the date falls into my schedule then I will check it out if you absolutely guarantee it is the best chicken wing place  8)

Deutsch

• Getbig II
That I fucking do!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
No, I am 100 % out of commision at the moment.

Haven't worked out yesterday or today and have not injected and taken any orals, nothing, everything is on hold for at leas a couple more days, I am fucken pissed off right now. The diet is still going, will not cheat come hell or high waters but I am losing some work here. Here is why;

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection and it may not sound like much but I have head a steady head ache and feverish, it is very bad today. I am putting eye drops every 15 minutes and it is watery.

Rule of thumb, don't do any orals if you have a head ach and do not inject if you are feverish. Fuck can't even work out, oh well 4-5 good solid rest days shouldn't hurt that much.

do what nobody does anymore bro- listen to your body. it'll reward you. if it's telling you to gear down for a few days then so be it. stay on the diet. it's easy at times like this to cave and fuck up a few good weeks of cal deficit cause dude I'm a huge comfort food eater. the rest won't hurt you it'll only help. the only way it'll hurt is if you snap and can't train. we know how that story ends. ;)

this isn't your first BBQ bro. I know your going to make your goal. I have no doubt other feel this way to. time to strap it down and get it done.

cheers.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I just eat what I like over the weekend, I just diet monday to friday.

I've been doing this for years when I want to tighten up 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

I've been doing this for years when I want to tighten up 8)
Thats why both of you look like shit. Hope this helps.  ;) ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

;D

ukjeff

back on form shizzo,  ;D
are you on or off the wagon I cant tell?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
back on form shizzo,  ;D
are you on or off the wagon I cant tell?
I'm all the way on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an unpredictable sort. I'm better when I don't talk about myself like an asshole.

ukjeff

I'm all the way on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an unpredictable sort. I'm better when I don't talk about myself like an asshole.
Those posts are few and far between  ;)

Z Father

• Getbig III

As you talk about yourself  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I'm not going to lie. I was addicted to post count/views. Whatever it took to get there. Kings, fake deaths, multiple avatar changes etc.... I loved the attention.

Z Father

• Getbig III
I'm not going to lie. I was addicted to post count/views. Whatever it took to get there. Kings, fake deaths, multiple avatar changes etc.... I loved the attention.

Here's the deal. ....you aren't interesting.  There are people here that have a natural charisma and air about them that people repond to.  You aren't one of them.

The only way you achieved any kind of notoriety was by being such an an annoying troll that you had the entire board telling you to shut the fuck up. Straight truth... you can get as butt-hurt as you like and point out I've been arrested for the 90th time...have at it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Here's the deal. ....you aren't interesting.  There are people here that have a natural charisma and air about them that people repond to.  You aren't one of them.

The only way you achieved any kind of notoriety was by being such an an annoying troll that you had the entire board telling you to shut the fuck up. Straight truth... you can get as butt-hurt as you like and point out I've been arrested for the 90th time...have at it.
I am more genuine then you could ever dream of being. Just pointing out the obvious. Yes you have a great physique. No you are not a good person. Simple really.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

do what nobody does anymore bro- listen to your body. it'll reward you. if it's telling you to gear down for a few days then so be it. stay on the diet. it's easy at times like this to cave and fuck up a few good weeks of cal deficit cause dude I'm a huge comfort food eater. the rest won't hurt you it'll only help. the only way it'll hurt is if you snap and can't train. we know how that story ends. ;)

this isn't your first BBQ bro. I know your going to make your goal. I have no doubt other feel this way to. time to strap it down and get it done.

cheers.
gear stops any time a fever breaks out or a prolonged headache, always. It is not the content in gear but rather the fluctuation of blood pressure that can harm you, so yes you are 100% right, i will listen to my body on this one.

Z Father

• Getbig III
I am more genuine then you could ever dream of being. Just pointing out the obvious. Yes you have a great physique. No you are not a good person. Simple really.

You sound like dickjuggler181......"sniff, sniff..... I'm a good person....sniff, sniff"   :'(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You sound like dickjuggler181......"sniff, sniff..... I'm a good person....sniff, sniff"   :'(

All I want is for you to stop following me around (quoting me) It is perfectly fine if you don't like me. It becomes another matter all together when you follow me around and have a "Hope Shizzo Dies" (HSD) under your avatar. Trying to hard.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Someone asked me a question dickhead.
Why are you posting, no one gives a fuck what you think.

I do...

Z Father

• Getbig III
All I want is for you to stop following me around (quoting me) It is perfectly fine if you don't like me. It becomes another matter all together when you follow me around and have a "Hope Shizzo Dies" (HSD) under your avatar. Trying to hard.

Allow me to explain.....its not that I hope that you die,..that is a bit harsh and perhaps I'll take that down... I don't care whether you live or die one bit.

its just that I would prefer if you didn't post at all, and the only way I see that happening is if you were dead. your actual life is inconsequential to me, it's more an issue of convenience and me enjoying my Getbig experience.

think of a rich Lord trying to enjoy the sunset and a peasant blocks his view....he will merely push the peasant over the castle wall to his death and give it to no thought whatsoever, as the other presents are horrified... and the lords don't even react....It's nothing personal. 

Haha  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
as opposed to team hypocrite convict gal and groink,,,,or when I had team wes and u forced me to take it down reasons still I cannot gather and made a thread about it no less,,otherwise I have no beef with u,,,