Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374728 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Lol! Groink making a funny post and Njflex owning me into oblivion within the last two posts.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Get well fast OTH!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I live in London, not far from Toronto but I am up there every 2 weeks, if the date falls into my schedule then I will check it out if you absolutely guarantee it is the best chicken wing place  8)

No shit, I lived in that hole for two years when my company relocated there before I GTFO to LA. Used to train at the Goodlifes there.

cephissus

• Getbig V
this is true and a very good sign ;D

gal, is your avatar a current pic?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
gal, is your avatar a current pic?
y,,,

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
great arms on gal, no doubt about it. ok abs, not bouncer level perfection but good enough, chest of peace. pm me for some chest training tips bro.

jokes aside, hard work is definitely showing my brother. you look great.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
thanks, and thanks for the offer of helping on the chest, but can you also help me on something else?the issue is like this:
my arms feel very heavy at times, they pulling down the shoulders from the sheer mass on them.
now i seen your toothpicksarms, and maybe you could help me to downsize them a bit ;D

;D ;D ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
nah not soooo current, few weeks ago or something, but looks lovely so yeah :D

what level bodyfat do you think you are there?  upper body, i think i look about the same.  i just got some calipers and tested myself; according to the chart, 8%.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
what level bodyfat do you think you are there?  upper body, i think i look about the same.  i just got some calipers and tested myself; according to the chart, 8%.

thats < 6% imo

plus the water hes holding could be a true 5 easy. crazy.

its amazing how just a film of water the leaner you get can actually change you by as much as 2-3% . it doesnt seem like much but on a guy gals size @210 thats as much as 4 pounds of fat water can make you look like your holding onto.

*dude i just noticed the side shot 'comparison' between you and the bouncer. can someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about please come in this thread and explain the difference in the tissue here for those who think 'they are close' . lol jesus
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Someone asked me a question dickhead.
Why are you posting, no one gives a fuck what you think.

Just in case you didn't see it the first time  ;D

Please, desist posting in this thread and kindly fuck off. I am tired of sifting through your banter just so I can get to the useful posts.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
No, I am 100 % out of commision at the moment.

Haven't worked out yesterday or today and have not injected and taken any orals, nothing, everything is on hold for at leas a couple more days, I am fucken pissed off right now. The diet is still going, will not cheat come hell or high waters but I am losing some work here. Here is why;

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection and it may not sound like much but I have head a steady head ache and feverish, it is very bad today. I am putting eye drops every 15 minutes and it is watery.

Rule of thumb, don't do any orals if you have a head ach and do not inject if you are feverish. Fuck can't even work out, oh well 4-5 good solid rest days shouldn't hurt that much.

You got to up your vitamin C, zinc and multi intake when going this heavy with the cutting diet. I got sick couple weeks into my diet just when I was making huge progress. Was dropping close to a lb a day and then boom, horrible fever, headache and cough. Put me away from training and dieting for close to two weeks.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
You got to up your vitamin C, zinc and multi intake when going this heavy with the cutting diet. I got sick couple weeks into my diet just when I was making huge progress. Was dropping close to a lb a day and then boom, horrible fever, headache and cough. Put me away from training and dieting for close to two weeks.

This is good advice. Stay healthy OTH, we are expecting shredded glute pictures in 40 days.  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
oh just wait till you at very lean levels, the body will want be sick for the slightest errors

You feel your immune system is weaker here at these levels of ridiculous shreddedness?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
yah, the coming down, no doubt, later on to maintain,its ok.

I feel this too bro. Maintaining is such a breeze...getting there is a bitch of epic proportions.

ukjeff

Just in case you didn't see it the first time  ;D

Oh Im sorry forum monitor, I will watch here I post in future

Now fuck off.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
and if you look at bouncer in same pose,on last page, he looks clearly fatter and the guys very very lean.

exactly. crazy how a little lighting can change everything.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2013, 01:48:24 AM »
This is good advice. Stay healthy OTH, we are expecting shredded glute pictures in 40 days.  8)
Yes it is very good advise, thanks nomad

Trust me bro the glutes shots are coming, believe you me  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #742 on: August 01, 2013, 01:52:29 AM »
Get well fast OTH!
Thanks bro, the headaches are gone and the fever is gone too but my eye looks like someone punch me and it's watery and irritating every 5 seconds, I can even count how many times someone asked me yesterday if I got in a fight, lol.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: August 01, 2013, 02:57:07 AM »
If Gal had any chest muscles he would definitely be on bouncer's level of muscularity. As for the arm shots, if Gal's tri's were even a bit smaller he would have smaller arms then bouncer also. The only thing Gal blows bouncer away with is the amount of veins on his forearm  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: August 01, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »
If Gal had any chest muscles he would definitely be on bouncer's level of muscularity. As for the arm shots, if Gal's tri's were even a bit smaller he would have smaller arms then bouncer also. The only thing Gal blows bouncer away with is the amount of veins on his forearm  ;D

careful cyp no one will start crying when he reads that post
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: August 01, 2013, 05:42:37 AM »
careful cyp no one will start crying when he reads that post

Are you saying that no one fasts for 48 hours and breaks it by sitting on a courgette and skyping galeniko to show him how deep his ab ridges are bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: August 01, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »
Are you saying that no one fasts for 48 hours and breaks it by sitting on a courgette and skyping galeniko to show him how deep his ab ridges are bigmc?

what im saying cyp is that no one puts gals avi pic on said courgette before ingesting it straight through the pipe
T

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #747 on: August 01, 2013, 06:17:33 AM »
The only thing Gal blows bouncer away with is the amount of veins on his forearm  ;D

Well just hold on now! As we all know, lighting is key!

No pump, no flexing, just sitting here. My veins are fucken insane in the gym.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: August 01, 2013, 06:18:50 AM »
Well just hold on now! As we all know, lighting is key!

No pump, no flexing, just sitting here. My veins are fucken insane in the gym.

WOOOOOOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: August 01, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »
And for my biggest fan no one. What you fail to understand is that as much as we all love Gal, he is a little fella. I am 6ft 222lbs (this morning) with better abs by all accounts. Gal looks good in the mirror shots alone because you have no perspective or comparison. I remember he posted a pic with some Euro trash chicks one time and I swear to god the women were bigger then he was. 5'8 185lbs at best. I would dwarf the little guy standing next to him.

Never in a million years can Gal put on 2 XL baggy t shirt and have delts popping out of it like this!  8)

no one, get on your fucking knees where you belong and place your lips around my penis tip you bitter turd.

give me a kiss. :-*