Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374818 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #750 on: August 01, 2013, 06:26:23 AM »
Well just hold on now! As we all know, lighting is key!

No pump, no flexing, just sitting here. My veins are fucken insane in the gym.

HAND VASCULARITY NOW.... ??? AS PROOF ,ANYONES GRANDMAMMY CAN SHOW THAT KIND OF VEINS,,,

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #751 on: August 01, 2013, 06:26:47 AM »
WOOOOOOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good to see i have my own ass kisser fan base!  :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #752 on: August 01, 2013, 06:27:23 AM »
ANYONES GRANDMAMMY CAN SHOW THAT KIND OF VEINS,,,
show us then cupcake!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #753 on: August 01, 2013, 06:27:37 AM »
And for my biggest fan no one. What you fail to understand is that as much as we all love Gal, he is a little fella. I am 6ft 222lbs (this morning) with better abs by all accounts. Gal looks good in the mirror shots alone because you have no perspective or comparison. I remember he posted a pic with some Euro trash chicks one time and I swear to god the women were bigger then he was. 5'8 185lbs at best. I would dwarf the little guy standing next to him.

Never in a million years can Gal put on 2 XL baggy t shirt and have delts popping out of it like this!  8)

no one, get on your fucking knees where you belong and place your lips around my penis tip you bitter turd. give me a kiss. :-*

NEVER SEEN A HEART SHAPED FACE BEFORE ,,,COOL.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #754 on: August 01, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
NEVER SEEN A HEART SHAPED FACE BEFORE ,,,COOL.
especially for you and no one. just admit it bro, you secretly wish to be me. so you respond with snarky, passive aggressive, pussified comments trying to cover up that fact.

love you. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #755 on: August 01, 2013, 06:38:36 AM »
especially for you and no one. just admit it bro, you secretly wish to be me. so you respond with snarky, passive aggressive, pussified comments trying to cover up that fact.

love you. 
DAMN BOUNCER YOUR ON TO ME  :-*...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #756 on: August 01, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
WOOOOOOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2 I'm very aroused now

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: August 01, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »
X2 I'm very aroused now

CHIRO I'MMMMMM BLOOOOOOOOOWN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GOD AMONGST MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #758 on: August 01, 2013, 08:16:57 AM »
CHIRO I'MMMMMM BLOOOOOOOOOWN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GOD AMONGST MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying Cyp that the Bouncer once cut the sleeves off of his suit he wore to his grandmothers funeral so that all of the grieving people could take note of his vascular forearms?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: August 01, 2013, 08:17:03 AM »
Have you seen the striations in my calves? Impeccable. mmmm. I will post when I get home.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #760 on: August 01, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »
Are you saying Cyp that the Bouncer once cut the sleeves off of his suit he wore to his grandmothers funeral so that all of the grieving people could take note of his vascular forearms?
More like a cut off half top to expose these beautiful abs of mine. Funeral would turn into a fucken party, thats for sure.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #761 on: August 01, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »

hahaha bouncer coming unglued so he rushes to his own defense with homosexual fantasies.

not the way I probably would have handled it. :D

bouncer, I have no beef with you not am I trying to start one. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not going to apologise that you have hurt feelings over the fact that you just simply are not as good as you'd like to believe you are.

gal has dense lean tissue that looks like it's been built thru decades of serious heavy lifting. you look like you have puffy soft tissue built thru excessive use of long estered tests and anadrol. to use gh15's word your bloofy. that pretty much describes it.

come back when you look to have some tissue built from pounding iron, not pounding dbol and sustanon. cause frankly sunshine, your not nearly as impressive as you'd like to believe you are.

cheers.

b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #762 on: August 01, 2013, 08:19:25 AM »
Have you seen the striations in my calves? Impeccable. mmmm. I will post when I get home.

"mmmmmmmm." yummy

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: August 01, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
Very soon i'll post another update pic and newbies like bouncer and Gal will be ashamed of their own skins.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: August 01, 2013, 08:26:31 AM »

Bouncer is so insecure, he offers to hold relatives babies at family gatherings, just so he can flex both triceps at once

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: August 01, 2013, 08:27:38 AM »
hahaha bouncer coming unglued so he rushes to his own defense with homosexual fantasies.

not the way I probably would have handled it. :D

bouncer, I have no beef with you not am I trying to start one. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not going to apologise that you have hurt feelings over the fact that you just simply are not as good as you'd like to believe you are.

gal has dense lean tissue that looks like it's been built thru decades of serious heavy lifting. you look like you have puffy soft tissue built thru excessive use of long estered tests and anadrol. to use gh15's word your bloofy. that pretty much describes it.

come back when you look to have some tissue built from pounding iron, not pounding dbol and sustanon. cause frankly sunshine, your not nearly as impressive as you'd like to believe you are.

cheers.

im pretty amazing bro. no 2 ways around it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: August 01, 2013, 08:31:01 AM »
im pretty amazing bro. no 2 ways around it.

ya post up another pic in a sweatshirt to show us all how amazing you are hahahaha

keep lifting the pink weights at the gym and using insulin. you'll be even MORE amazing in no time. :D
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: August 01, 2013, 08:34:36 AM »
ya post up another pic in a sweatshirt to show us all how amazing you are hahahaha

keep lifting the pink weights at the gym and using insulin. you'll be even MORE amazing in no time. :D

Aside from Big Ro, I have the best physique on getbig.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: August 01, 2013, 08:36:30 AM »
Aside from Big Ro, I have the best physique on getbig.

ya big ro is no joke. coach back in the day too. but present day big ro. to be 100% honest bro I have no clue what you look like. lol
b

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #769 on: August 01, 2013, 08:37:32 AM »

slin? wtf? only thing im on is test e. bitterness is shining bro, hide it better.  ;)

you know your great when your getting accused of drugs your not on. thanks bro!  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: August 01, 2013, 08:40:54 AM »
slin? wtf? only thing im on is test e. bitterness is shining bro, hide it better.  ;)

you know your great when your getting accused of drugs your not on. thanks bro!  

or conversely getting accused of looking like a marshmallow cause of drugs your not on.

don't take it as a compliment son. at least you'd have an excuse to look so puffy. turns out your just a lazy trainer then who relies on long estered test, and not on insulin.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: August 01, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »

why you turning this into a flame war bro? I'm just trying to help you.

b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: August 01, 2013, 08:45:54 AM »
ya big ro is no joke. coach back in the day too. but present day big ro. to be 100% honest bro I have no clue what you look like. lol

I'm not as big as Ro, but size wise i'm somewhere between him and the smaller guys here like you, gal, jeff etc

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: August 01, 2013, 08:48:33 AM »
or conversely getting accused of looking like a marshmallow cause of drugs your not on.

don't take it as a compliment son. at least you'd have an excuse to look so puffy. turns out your just a lazy trainer then who relies on long estered test, and not on insulin.

Puffy and bloofy. words of love. do you have a girlfriend or a wife? would she use those words to describe me?  ;)

who has better abs on this site? I really want some kind of challenge here. no one? im not even that lean in this pic for fuck sake. someone step up to the plate!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: August 01, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »
I'm not as big as Ro, but size wise i'm somewhere between him and the smaller guys here like you, gal, jeff etc

congrats.

quite an accomplishment. :D
b