Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374881 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #975 on: August 03, 2013, 11:36:48 AM »
ya dude it keeps you full in an extreme cal deficit. the shit is magic. guys use prop in their preps then run anadrol to stay full. makes no sense. enanthate gives you awesome fullness. try it, you'll be midly surprised.

no more prop. no more tren. just ultra low cal diet, enanthate and var. the 'look' is vastly superior.

Instead of the enan ester - using Sus 250 w/ Var.

Is the enan ester superior to even that of the Sus 250 mix?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2013, 11:42:52 AM »
nose and eyes give off  a mental  handicap vibe

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2013, 12:10:03 PM »
nose and eyes give off  a mental  handicap vibe
im pretty smart for a tard.  ;)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #978 on: August 03, 2013, 12:30:09 PM »

btw, i dont find bouncer face to be ugly, no homo at all :D
thanks lover.  :-*

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #979 on: August 03, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
thanks lover.  :-*

you are not ugly in the slightest dude...don't know what these guys are going on about.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #980 on: August 03, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »
you are not ugly in the slightest dude...don't know what these guys are going on about.
compared to you im pretty fucken ugly. :D but thanks bro. good to see the elites of the forum keeping it real.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #981 on: August 03, 2013, 12:42:48 PM »
compared to you im pretty fucken ugly. :D but thanks bro. good to see the elites of the forum keeping it real.

Always dude.....The haters will be along to whine and call us superficial juicdheads, and I say "thanks for noticing"  ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #982 on: August 03, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »
OTH,

Would you mind providing your typical day of meals?

I'm assuming it's:

Meal 1: egg whites
Meal 2: 8oz chicken with broccoli
Meal 3: 10oz fish with Asparagus
Meal 4: 6 oz chicken with Romaine lettuce and Tomatos

What supplements(minus the gear and ECA) are you taking?
Air Falcon

ukjeff

« Reply #983 on: August 03, 2013, 12:49:30 PM »
OTH,

I'm assuming it's:

heres 'no ones' diet to be going on with.
Saturday = anything and everything.
Sunday= fuck all
Monday = fuck all
Tuesday = anything and everything
Wednesday = fuck all
Thursday = fuck all
Friday = anything and everything

Rinse and repeat.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #984 on: August 03, 2013, 12:51:36 PM »
The haters will be along to whine and call us superficial juicdheads, and I say "thanks for noticing"  ;D

hahah, i love that these "normals" as I call them think comments like that is some kind of insult.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #985 on: August 03, 2013, 01:02:48 PM »
hahah, i love that these "normals" as I call them think comments like that is some kind of insult.

something that's not talked about enough in my opinion.  Fact is 99% of the general population has NO frame of reference as to what our day-to-day existence is, and how it affects you.

I can't get a cup of coffee at 6:30 in the morning without someone saying "holy shit dude, you're huge"...no.lie, no.exaggeration...every single day, ten times a day.  

So when people attempt to shoot me down and belittle me...I really don't give a fuck....I'm doing what I.like...I enjoy being this way. if you don't like it....fine. crack your little wiseass comments and fuck.off.

As your girl looks over her shoulder for a last look and smiles   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #986 on: August 03, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
something that's not talked about enough in my opinion.  Fact is 99% of the general population has NO frame of reference as to what our day-to-day existence is, and how it affects you.

I can't get a cup of coffee at 6:30 in the morning without someone saying "holy shit dude, you're huge"...no.lie, no.exaggeration...every single day, ten times a day.  

So when people attempt to shoot me down and belittle me...I really don't give a fuck....I'm doing what I.like...I enjoy being this way. if you don't like it....fine. crack your little wiseass comments and fuck.off.

You should start wearing clothes when you go out.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #987 on: August 03, 2013, 01:07:02 PM »
You should start wearing clothes when you go out.

I do  8)

ukjeff

« Reply #988 on: August 03, 2013, 01:08:49 PM »
I do  8)

Come on, you need to get a smaller t-shirt, you gotta get with the stereotype.   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #989 on: August 03, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »
what i have is kinda borderline too much for the average girls out there
Its not the size they dont like, its the extreme condition.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #990 on: August 03, 2013, 01:19:14 PM »
Why hate on Bouncer? He is a smart man. He obviously started working out to mask his hideous face. We would all do the same.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #991 on: August 03, 2013, 01:52:38 PM »
OTH,

I'm assuming it's:

wow that is pretty spot on, but it does vary from day to day, basically I boil 10 eggs and cook the chicken and the fish all in the morning.

Then I eat cauliflower, broccoli or asparagus with the fish and sometimes I make a salad out of the chicken with tomato and lettuce, however I used half a tomato a day but load the lettuce and give some 5 calories per serving dressing.

No shakes this time around, although shakes are not bad, I just don't have a blender handy and I am on the road all the time and can't stand the shaker cups.

I take vitamin and mineral supplements, I take calcium, vitamin c, and EFA in capsule oil form.

and of course the green tea extracts, and the ECA pre work out.

Note; the portions of meals are sometimes big and I have 3 meals or sometimes small and I have 5 meals but by the end of the day, it adds up to the same amount every single day.

Someone asked me how I get 65 eggs out of 7 days, lol,... well Sunday I sleep in so I only boil 5 eggs that day 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #992 on: August 03, 2013, 01:55:41 PM »
Oh BTW the chicken and fish combined daily weigh around 2.2-2.3 lb total

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #993 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »
  Way to go OTH!

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #994 on: August 03, 2013, 02:15:14 PM »
wow that is pretty spot on, but it does vary from day to day, basically I boil 10 eggs and cook the chicken and the fish all in the morning.

Then I eat cauliflower, broccoli or asparagus with the fish and sometimes I make a salad out of the chicken with tomato and lettuce, however I used half a tomato a day but load the lettuce and give some 5 calories per serving dressing.

No shakes this time around, although shakes are not bad, I just don't have a blender handy and I am on the road all the time and can't stand the shaker cups.

I take vitamin and mineral supplements, I take calcium, vitamin c, and EFA in capsule oil form.

and of course the green tea extracts, and the ECA pre work out.

Note; the portions of meals are sometimes big and I have 3 meals or sometimes small and I have 5 meals but by the end of the day, it adds up to the same amount every single day.

Someone asked me how I get 65 eggs out of 7 days, lol,... well Sunday I sleep in so I only boil 5 eggs that day 8)

Cool, are you doing cardio 7 days a week? Or are you counting your time on the roof as cardio?
Air Falcon

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #995 on: August 03, 2013, 06:54:05 PM »
thats why i try to downsize a bit, 200lbs or so would be perfect.eh,some "bodybuilder" who wants less size, incredible.what i have is kinda borderline too much for the average girls out there, and the lighter i am the better i feel(and look like fuck all in clothes more or less, i find the ppl who want look big in clothes incredibly endlessly insecure), no gassing out during running, swimming, general activities, or god forbid! during sex! :D
you know when some ppl said i have "risky"  tshirts on when out?ha, these days its so hot i got an excuse to never have one, but yeah its the festival time anyway.

man, you said it.

its a fine fine line between being respectably big and looking in shape and just being 'too' big.

b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #996 on: August 03, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
It's not easy to downsize at all. Im done with lifting big weights for now and Im trying to loose some size from my legs. I train them every 10 days and like 100kg on front squats max. Fuckers stay same size.

Im fed up with looking silly in jeans.

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #997 on: August 03, 2013, 11:23:39 PM »
You are right about the type of foods. I have my guys eat smaller structured cheat meals over the course of one day. I like to see them eat carbs fat and protein really doesn't matter much as far as counting grams as you are getting plenty anyway with the types of foods that you are eating. ... This type of carb up, the one I do can only be done for one day though.

I like the fats in there because it slows down the digestion and seems to help the body retain the nutrients better. The sodium helps too as someone mentioned, but I have done the straight carb up years ago with sodium and it doesn't work as well as when you add fats and protein. There obviously is a lot of insulin floating around at this time for obvious reasons and I shouldn't say this, but this would possibly be a time that I would recommend some Humalog with each meal.  

Can you explain the rationale here?
What would you try to accomplish with the extra insulin? I guess shuttling the nutrients into the muscles more effectively... but then again, insulin will shuttle nutrients into both muscle and fat cells...
Call me crazy, but -even though this is the opposite of what most people believe- I think that using exogenous insulin can, under the right conditions, reduce fat gain. But I doubt this is the reason you're thinking of.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #998 on: August 04, 2013, 04:45:39 AM »

how bro how you feeling? got the infection all cleared up? back in the trenches?

was just thinking, i forgot what shows you said you were going to do earlier. i know the fouad abiad one is coming up in windsor on sept 21, and theres one in cobourg in oct. dunno if you'd be ready for the sept one. you could be, its 7 weeks away i think. the cobourg one def.

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: August 04, 2013, 04:49:29 AM »

i love your arrogance  8)

bouncers problem is he is insecure thats the dif between you and him

doesnt help that he has a face like a bag of smashed crabs
T