Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374885 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, cheat day on SAT, day 26, what should I eat?
« Reply #1100 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
I once went zero carbs for 9 months not even veggies.

what was the result of it, was it worth?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1101 on: August 10, 2013, 10:03:27 PM »
What a day, wow, it is all over now, back to the trenches. I tripled in size today, my arms measured at 19.25, Abs were bulging out and all my vains came out like crazy

Legs measured in at 29 inches. Very happy with look, yesterday I felt so skinny, I was like fuck and my losing muscle? but I filled out better then ever today, I am now super motivated, I will get as lean as humanly possible now and do not care if I lose muscle, no pressure since I am not getting ready for a show so I have nothing to worry about in terms of size, I will sacrifice size if needs be to see how low I can get

Thanks for the support everyone, don't worry pics are coming I am at the point of no return.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1102 on: August 10, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
Awesome work oth

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1103 on: August 11, 2013, 09:55:11 AM »
What a day, wow, it is all over now, back to the trenches. I tripled in size today, my arms measured at 19.25, Abs were bulging out and all my vains came out like crazy

Legs measured in at 29 inches. Very happy with look, yesterday I felt so skinny, I was like fuck and my losing muscle? but I filled out better then ever today, I am now super motivated, I will get as lean as humanly possible now and do not care if I lose muscle, no pressure since I am not getting ready for a show so I have nothing to worry about in terms of size, I will sacrifice size if needs be to see how low I can get

Thanks for the support everyone, don't worry pics are coming I am at the point of no return.

fuck yeah man good job
a good day of shit load is more than enough to keep your mind in check, and your physique to boot

keep going

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1104 on: August 11, 2013, 10:32:07 AM »
now the next days the abs and stuff will deflate again and under skin be some water and maybe a tad fat, but goes away after what2-3 days, stay strong 8)
8to 6 is motivating and kinda easy, from there it all has to be motivation 8)

youll do it :D
Oh dude I look even better this morning cause my stomach was a little big yesterday and today when I woke up a couple hours ago my stomach shrunk, I can do a vacuum pose, lol.  :D

I do not care any more how flat I am cause man what I experienced yesterday was fucken pure MAGIC, my volume grew every hour, it was fucken so weird, arms, chest, lats, quads, all blew up, it was shocking but very dramatic, in fact my lower back muscles were so tight it was painful, everything I did gave me a pump, the only down fall is I could not stop sweating.

But man the muscle does not go anywhere, it is there, being flat means nothing, I don't mind it knowing that all the muscle blows up with a heavy load.

fuck yeah man good job
a good day of shit load is more than enough to keep your mind in check, and your physique to boot

keep going
Mentally recharged is huge at this point and man do feel like I am ready to roll with the diet again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1105 on: August 11, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »
I did what you are doing in the past. Last time I dieted I tried instead of pigging out a day in a blue moon, more often and small meals throughout the day or even one meal depending on how I felt. I always look for a balanced aproach both with myself and with the people I help.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: August 11, 2013, 11:30:18 AM »
I did what you are doing in the past. Last time I dieted I tried instead of pigging out a day in a blue moon, more often and small meals throughout the day or even one meal depending on how I felt. I always look for a balanced aproach both with myself and with the people I help.

are you a personal trainer now sev

i always had you down as a man of leisure
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1107 on: August 11, 2013, 11:55:56 AM »

2008?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: August 11, 2013, 01:14:11 PM »
2008?
a few months ago you idiot  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1109 on: August 11, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
sev your noggin is too big to pull off the natural look

you need to juice up

ukjeff

« Reply #1110 on: August 11, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »

???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1111 on: August 11, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
Bro sev gets ripped all the time and can so anytime he wants, he has more then proven himself here.

BTW Sev are you better yet?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1112 on: August 16, 2013, 09:23:37 AM »
fuck I'm down 18 lbs since 2 weeks  ;D

Plus, yesterday I found 25 caps of DNP that I didn't remember I had, so I'll do a dozen days at 400mg per day to flush that useless fat even quicker

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1113 on: August 16, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »
a few months ago you idiot  :D

looking great there Sev

ukjeff

« Reply #1114 on: August 16, 2013, 12:23:53 PM »
Quick bump for OTH.
You still on track mate?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: August 16, 2013, 12:37:36 PM »
are you a personal trainer now sev

i always had you down as a man of leisure
In the past I always had a constant stream of people who come to me to get in shape or los eweight. Word gets around so I guess it is a part of what I do now. I do enjoy it. I shy away from trining people but deal with the diet exclusively. I think the diet is the key for anyone be it a bodybuilder or a regular joe trying to slim down. I had my first "client" in 1997 ... a marathon runner, then a girl for a fitness show and so on..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1116 on: August 16, 2013, 12:40:04 PM »
So sev has been battling ukjeff with a broken leg and in a wheel chair and still winning the battle?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: August 16, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »
here's an 8 week transformation without drugs just diet

beginning at 200 lbs and fiunishing at 182

all diet no drugs (2007)

ukjeff

« Reply #1118 on: August 16, 2013, 12:56:12 PM »
here's an 8 week transformation without drugs just diet

beginning at 200 lbs and fiunishing at 182

all diet no drugs (2007)

PSST.....Sev, this thread is called "OTH 60 day diet, 2nd half"
Not "desperate has been seeks attention"

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1119 on: August 16, 2013, 02:07:45 PM »
i posted a pic the other day, this one, i took this one two days ago or so

i'm a bit flabby and bloated always on the stomach but pretty much always been this way, since i started bb i never really changed much in bf i think i may be oblivious tho

off topic: i stopped training traps, getbig told me to, they said a narrow bber should never train trap. but i notice now they are regressing. is it really a good idea to stop them?

you seriously need to start injecting in your delts. Christ almighty they are weak.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1120 on: August 16, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »
you seriously need to start injecting in your delts. Christ almighty they are weak.
you mean synthol?

fuck that

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1121 on: August 16, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
you mean synthol?

fuck that
no, even basic delt injects with test. build up some scar tissue and temporary growth from the oil. anything to help give you a small advantage. when you stand in the mirror with your hands down i bet you look like a pyramid. do you train delts at all?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1122 on: August 16, 2013, 06:57:32 PM »
attach a cable to each arm and he could side delts in his sleep as he turns over he gets the other side and so on,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1123 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:54 PM »
Quick bump for OTH.
You still on track mate?
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1124 on: August 16, 2013, 07:20:24 PM »
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

keep it going,feel good i bet and lean as fuk too..