Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374887 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1250 on: August 22, 2013, 12:11:06 PM »
let me reply to that, 7-8% is easy done without ever doing a minute cardio, once there.

just have to have somewhat cean diet.must be entirey clean for that level, or youll become more shredded ;D

with gear, right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1251 on: August 22, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
man, oth , overall this sounds like great idea ,and the mental break from the diet is good thing, for new and final onset-assault on the last bit water.

drop the test, true, drop the androl def true,lol.

now the tren i wouldnt increase, id increase the masteron instead, and brother, very wise choice on the arimidex ;) :D

if i may sugest anything, dont do the duiretic at all, and if, some very mild which takes a week to piss out the water.

and yeah id def go hard hard on the winstrol, haha, something like 100mg daily ;D ;D
we will see. I asked 2 of my ifbb pro friends how much tren they take. They both gave me the same response,

All pros take as much tren as their body can handle for the last 4-6 weeks.  ;D

in my case I thought I was doing 100mg of tren but was only 75mg per day so I will bring it to 150 mg per day, 700 masterone per week, and 150 mg winstrol per day and that's it. I can not see myself benefiting off of any thing else at this point.

Diuretics is needed at 6% and 5%, at 4%, not so much, at 3 % you have no skin left to hold any water so taking a diuretic will probably not make a difference, on the fence on this one but we will see.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1252 on: August 22, 2013, 12:15:40 PM »
cool!

If someone is juicing hard and doesnt want to go bellow say 8-7%BF, do you think he should do any cardio at all?

That's what I did when I was trenning my face off.  the drugs did all the work. didn't do cardio for a year, ate clean but not insane... 8.5% every day. I had no interest in being super-lean

now that I'm on less potent shit it's back to reality...limited carbs, fucking cardio....ugh.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: August 22, 2013, 12:17:10 PM »
That's what I did when I was trenning my face off.  the drugs did all the work. didn't do cardio for a year, ate clean but not insane... 8.5% every day. I had no interest in being super-lean

now that I'm on less potent shit it's back to reality...limited carbs, fucking cardio....ugh.

you should do a masters show groink

you would smash that shit up bro
T

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: August 22, 2013, 12:19:56 PM »

I think I kind of like cardio, listening to my favorite songs while running free and contemplating the landscape and shit.

But it DOES depump my muscles as well, and thats a big no-no. If it wasnt for that I would do it no problem.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1255 on: August 22, 2013, 12:20:26 PM »
Just saw that in the other thread, I am a hair away, arms shoulder look like that but I do not have the big cable striations on my upper chest that you show here, so close. I am off the diet though for now, I am still as lean but I am holding off till next wednesday or thursday so then I can go full out for the last 16-17 day stretch. here is the plan.

Drop all test, drop the anadrol, drop the var, double up the tren, hard winstrol, masteron, and will incorporate 10 days of arimadex at 1mg per day.

Now this is how you get  bone fucken dry, the only problem with the above is that it is near impossible to keep your urine clear, 12 liters of water per day and you still piss yellow, that is how effective that combo is for dryness.

I actually think that a diuretic might not be necessary.

fuck man exactly like when I use DNP

I force myself to drink all day look and my urine is almost green on that shit

ukjeff

« Reply #1256 on: August 22, 2013, 12:23:39 PM »
well fucken duh,

you are not suppose to take it all at once bone head.

24-36 hours, half a table spoon at a time.
would you advise upping potassium as well?

ukjeff

« Reply #1257 on: August 22, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »
NO OFFENCE OR DESRESPECT INTENDED, but.............. but.............. but.................

THERE YOU GO AGAIN BEING A BIG FAT PUSSY  :-[

What part do you have trouble understanding, there is a balance and on one side it is full of results and achievement and pride and on the other side it is discomfort, pain, agony, etc etc,  STOP FOCUSING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BALANCE FOR FUCK SAKES.

We do what it takes to achieve what we envision, the feelings are disregarded so we can achieve our self fulfillment and hardship and the gratitude of it all is self integrity and a proud sense of accomplishment. This is worth a million times it's weight in gold and it is the only way I know how to live.

I just have to address this in its entirety.
Its not being a pussy to do things sensibly as long as you achieve the same goals, its not about almost killing yourself to get ripped glutes, I got ripped glutes with a ten week diet, in fact it was a 50 day diet, I had weekends off, so technically it was quicker than you and it was a fucking breeze.
I hope when you post your pics this time your glutes are more ripped than your last photo.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1258 on: August 22, 2013, 12:28:53 PM »
Oh my God!

Everytime I come back here it gets worse.

A 56 pages thread on... on what in fact? A frustrated lunatic crying for the attention from the 16 years olds by faking a bodybuilding preparation without even using hgh. What's the point of this? If you still live in the eighties and don't have the money to afford some pharm hgh, and on top of that struggle to get to a miserable 200 lbs, don't try to call yourself a bodybuilder and certainly don't try to gather "fans". It's just ridiculous! Onetimehard the internet warrior. I thought Mustafa Ismail was the biggest joke on the net, but I have to reconsider that.

Elf Alert

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1259 on: August 22, 2013, 12:39:08 PM »
I just have to address this in its entirety.
Its not being a pussy to do things sensibly as long as you achieve the same goals, its not about almost killing yourself to get ripped glutes, I got ripped glutes with a ten week diet, in fact it was a 50 day diet, I had weekends off, so technically it was quicker than you and it was a fucking breeze.
I hope when you post your pics this time your glutes are more ripped than your last photo.

my glutes are ten times the rippedness you see in that photo, I will try and dig up another.

Look real close, as close as possible, notice something? yes that is right, I am not flexing my glutes at all, NO CONTRACTION WHATSOEVER, striated glutes without flexing? well you do the math of how they would have looked in that picked had I flexed them  :P

ukjeff

« Reply #1260 on: August 22, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
Im not flexing mine either.   ::)
Moved your trunks to one side to expose the glute and dont flex it?
Yeah, that sounds about right.
Dont forget to dig up the photo.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1261 on: August 22, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »
Oh my God!

Everytime I come back here it gets worse.

A 56 pages thread on... on what in fact? A frustrated lunatic crying for the attention from the 16 years olds by faking a bodybuilding preparation without even using hgh. What's the point of this? If you still live in the eighties and don't have the money to afford some pharm hgh, and on top of that struggle to get to a miserable 200 lbs, don't try to call yourself a bodybuilder and certainly don't try to gather "fans". It's just ridiculous! Onetimehard the internet warrior. I thought Mustafa Ismail was the biggest joke on the net, but I have to reconsider that.

Funny thing is I am not the one hiding my identity like you so I find this  bizarre that you call me internet warrior, while I am walking publicaly and showing my face in public place with my name on it, no hidden nothing, no internet warrior, I am a warrior in real life, want to find out, come up to me at the expos, come up to me at the pro shows, you have my face, you have my identity, in fact I see BLP every show.

So just for the record, come say high see if I don't knock your teeth down your throat you gh15 pussy, the lot of you guys, come fucken get some  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1262 on: August 22, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
Im not flexing mine either.   ::)
Moved your trunks to one side to expose the glute and dont flex it?
Yeah, that sounds about right.
Dont forget to dig up the photo.   ;)
Are you so stupid, You know bodybuilding bro, anyone can tell I am not flexing, only a fucken retard would think I am flexing there, you can not tell the difference between a flexed muscle or a an flexed muscle.

Yes while in that pose maybe 5 pics were taken, that just happens to be one that was taken before I flexed my glutes.

ukjeff

« Reply #1263 on: August 22, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
Are you so stupid, You know bodybuilding bro, anyone can tell I am not flexing, only a fucken retard would think I am flexing there, you can not tell the difference between a flexed muscle or a an flexed muscle.

Yes while in that pose maybe 5 pics were taken, that just happens to be one that was taken before I flexed my glutes.
Yet it's the only one you have ever posted telling everyone you were 3% BF.
It sure dont look 3% to me, someone said I was 6 or 7 in mine.

I really hope you can find one of the other 4  ;)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1264 on: August 22, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
you should do a masters show groink

you would smash that shit up bro

Thought has crossed my mind. California is a four hour drive from me. go shut Cswol down.....hahahahahaaa  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1265 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »

That is 3%, legit 3%. I only have one front shot in a picture here, I will try and post that but I am way leaner then you, the back shot will not demonstrate this, the front shot will though but I am hesitant to post it cause I look like I have a big head from the angle of the photo and to top it off I am making a fucken stupid duck face (not intentionally)

that was a very long time ago, lots has happen since then, I do not even have my trophy from the overall win, I lost it, think I threw it out.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1266 on: August 22, 2013, 12:59:20 PM »

Hahahaha, make my day!

Every guy posting pics of his bare ass on a forum like this has to be a retard.

Who's supposed to be scared of a 5'8 180lb manlet? I eat three of you everyday for breakfast ;-)

fat guys tend to over eat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1267 on: August 22, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »

Hahahaha, make my day!

Every guy posting pics of his bare ass on a forum like this has to be a retard.

Who's supposed to be scared of a 5'8 180lb manlet? I eat three of you everyday for breakfast ;-)
that was 7 years ago bro, I am a lot bigger then that, weight means very little, I have 30 inch thighs, that is the size of 250lb bodybuilders, yet this pic I am only 215

as for making your day, I sure will, let's but a name and face to you behind your post right now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1268 on: August 22, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »

let's break it down here. You see my striations in my delts, you see the deep line across my arm that goes from shoulder to elbow. You have no striations in your shoulder, you do not have a deep arm line like mine. How about the separation between your delts and traps, then look at mine, these are clear signs of you not being as lean as me, certainly not 7%, you are maybe high 4 to low 5 but definitely not 3.

ukjeff

« Reply #1269 on: August 22, 2013, 01:10:18 PM »
That is 3%, legit 3%. I only have one front shot in a picture here, I will try and post that but I am way leaner then you, the back shot will not demonstrate this, the front shot will though but I am hesitant to post it cause I look like I have a big head from the angle of the photo and to top it off I am making a fucken stupid duck face (not intentionally)

that was a very long time ago, lots has happen since then, I do not even have my trophy from the overall win, I lost it, think I threw it out.
You don't look way leaner than me, the photos dont lie mate.
The back shot doesn't demonstrate your condition because you are not that conditioned from the back, granted you may look better from the front but so does this guy

See the difference?

Shame you cant show your ripped glutes bearing in mind you have been living on that picture for years.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1270 on: August 22, 2013, 01:10:37 PM »
let's break it down here. You see my striations in my delts, you see the deep line across my arm that goes from shoulder to elbow. You have no striations in your shoulder, you do not have a deep arm line like mine. How about the separation between your delts and traps, then look at mine, these are clear signs of you not being as lean as me, certainly not 7%, you are maybe high 4 to low 5 but definitely not 3.

also.......LIGHTING.

UK's pics are professionally done, and show him in the best possible light.  you have a backstage pic taken on the fly.  you are leaner.

ukjeff

« Reply #1271 on: August 22, 2013, 01:12:33 PM »
Look at the xmas tree in your lower back...wait there isnt one.

Its ripped glutes we are talking about OTH and at the moment you are losing the battle.

ukjeff

« Reply #1272 on: August 22, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »
also.......LIGHTING.

UK's pics are professionally done, and show him in the best possible light.  you have a backstage pic taken on the fly.  you are leaner.
OTH photo taken with lighting that accentuates his back, the light flatters him.
Bit like a bathroom mirror shot.
Lets see his photo onstage with the other guys.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1273 on: August 22, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »

3%??????????????[/size]

Stop it! I start feeling sorry for you! Omg what a retard!

I did a skinfold test that day and it read 3, if you have trouble believing this then that just shows that you know nothing about a physique, what the fuck do they teach you at the gh15 scam website. Certainly not bodybuilding. How can a skin fold test conclude this and you not be aware of it. Is this not proof that you do not know shit.

I don`t know what percentage I am based on medical term, i test with skin fold and so do other bodybuilders and I am a legit 3% in a skinfold test, get over it.

In fact, I swear to God gh15 exacts word were, this is a quality physique fellas and yes legit 3%, from you own MASTERS mouth, your pathetic master even backed me up on this one years ago when I posted the pic, so much for you giving him credit, by you claiming this is not 3, you are claiming gh15 is full of shit.

ukjeff

« Reply #1274 on: August 22, 2013, 01:16:13 PM »

3%??????????????[/size]

Stop it! I start feeling sorry for you! Omg what a retard!

Kohl, if hes 3% in that photo, what am I?