Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374770 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1300 on: August 22, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »
I crush you in real life. so does OTH. so does Sev. lol

answer the phone jeff. it's reality calling. you look like shit today. and a leaner version of shit 20 years ago.

congrats I guess.
My stage best beats your stage best.
It is a bodybuilding forum isnt it?
Or is it a bathroom mirror forum.
By the way I dont oil up in the mens changing rooms for my supposedly casual photos.   ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1301 on: August 22, 2013, 01:42:18 PM »
Stop posting pics of your bare ass. Do you constantly feel the need to validate yourself on line?

so gay.

the guys a fucking loser bro.

easily by far the biggest loser in the online bbing community. lol and that's saying something as this pastime really attracts some winners. :D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1302 on: August 22, 2013, 01:42:49 PM »
The funny thing is he thinks he is ripped, far from it, he has love handles, zero separation between tris and delts, in fact his delt have not one single groove or line or nothing, just a lump of nothing, almost looks like synthol shoulder but without the size

"But his glutes are more ripped than mine and its really pissing me off"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1303 on: August 22, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »
What do you think about the text bellow?

Interesting. I've tried both methods.

Doing nothing but LIIT on cardio days I find that I drop weight and fat faster. Now if I do cardio thats mixed LIIT and HIIT then my fat loss is slower but I notice improvements in my cardiovascular shape in the next few days.

IMO, if you want to just strip the fat of, LIIT days are great. But if you want improved heart function and fat loss then a mix is great. My theory due to less fat loss ( at least from my experience) is that the body first repairs the heart during rest/sleep and then burns the fat.

Also, I believe that there are scientific studies that back your approach. However these studies were done with 100% natties, so I am unsure how much they apply to geared gym rats.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #1304 on: August 22, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »
I honestly take that back bro. I told you that was 5%, like fuck that is 5, that is 6%, not even that lean, wow, you look good though

then after his bum chum turns up
The funny thing is he thinks he is ripped, far from it, he has love handles, zero separation between tris and delts, in fact his delt have not one single groove or line or nothing, just a lump of nothing, almost looks like synthol shoulder but without the size

You pathetic arse licking twat.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1305 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:05 PM »

Theres my front and back shots
Lets see yours.

You are starting to sound more and more like an unhappy repressed homosexual who in order to escape his mundane married "straight life" desperately seeks approval from other muscled up guys online.

I wonder what 1MR has to say regarding your behaviour.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1306 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:30 PM »
The rescue party is here, you could divert attention away from OTH lack of condition by posting your show photo.
lack of conditioning at 3%, I do not see you being under 6% bro, you are smooth and if you think you are not then you are delusional. I have every body skin fold the same as my eye lid, everywhere, not one smooth part, when I show the front shot you will see what ripped is. No smooth body part that means you diet until the last stubborn body part is as ripped as your most ripped body bart and that is what I have achieved in this front shot

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: August 22, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
By the way I dont oil up in the mens changing rooms for my supposedly casual photos.   ::)

it's called today jeff. you look like shit today. and you looked like shit 20 years ago with your flabby muscle and physique that doesn't exactly inspire thoughts of power. and for the record I think at 240 pounds my torso is narrower than yours. lol so much for your 'structure'. ya structure like a cement truck.

the only difference between the way you look now and the way you looked then is that you dieted harder to look less shitty 20 years ago.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1308 on: August 22, 2013, 01:47:58 PM »
lack of conditioning at 3%, I do not see you being under 6% bro, you are smooth and if you think you are not then you are delusional. I have every body skin fold the same as my eye lid, everywhere, not one smooth part, when I show the front shot you will see what ripped is. No smooth body part that means you diet until the last stubborn body part is as ripped as your most ripped body bart and that is what I have achieved in this front shot
Stop keep saying 3% its fucking laughable.

Get the pics online and blow me away.

Still waiting
You to "no one"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1309 on: August 22, 2013, 01:49:15 PM »
I am not a judge and I do not care to claim who beats who, let getbig decide who is better on stage.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1310 on: August 22, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
OK guys who has a better physique?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1311 on: August 22, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »

^

this is ukjeff? if so... question... how come both shots are not full nude?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1312 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:16 PM »
Both have great physiques....Onetimehard is just better though.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1313 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
UKBETH VS OTH  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1314 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
When a guy starts saying that he's 3%, you shouldn't even look at his pics but just leave the discussion because it's clear he's a retard.
Are you calling gh15 a bullshitter then?

ukjeff

« Reply #1315 on: August 22, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
it's called today jeff. you look like shit today. and you looked like shit 20 years ago with your flabby muscle and physique that doesn't exactly inspire thoughts of power. and for the record I think at 240 pounds my torso is narrower than yours. lol so much for your 'structure'. ya structure like a cement truck.

the only difference between the way you look now and the way you looked then is that you dieted harder to look less shitty 20 years ago.

So you keep saying

Thats me 30 days into a diet unpumped taken on a PC
Thats you fully pumped shaved and oiled (wtf) in a gym changing room mirror.

You aint all that mate.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1316 on: August 22, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »

I like your face in the middle pic. Real intelligent expression. Now I believe that you were 3%: you actually got rid of the fat in your brain to go down to 3%!

you don't have the right to address OTH directly.

Fuck off

ukjeff

« Reply #1317 on: August 22, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »
Thats great OTH, thanks for all the photos that have fuck all to do with what we are discussing.

Now, do you have a photo from the first show when you claimed 3%?

ukjeff

« Reply #1318 on: August 22, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »

^

this is ukjeff? if so... question... how come both shots are not full nude?
its a thong  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1319 on: August 22, 2013, 01:58:50 PM »
So you keep saying

Thats me 30 days into a diet unpumped taken on a PC
Thats you fully pumped shaved and oiled (wtf) in a gym changing room mirror.

You aint all that mate.
OMG bro, like comparing Genova to an ifbb pro.

no one is slaughtering you there, utter destruction bro, you are fucken delusional, four sets of your chest can fit in 1 of his.

ukjeff

« Reply #1320 on: August 22, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
I am not a judge and I do not care to claim who beats who, let getbig decide who is better on stage.

You have the cheek to say I have no shoulder separation??????

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1321 on: August 22, 2013, 02:01:59 PM »

If he said that, he clearly was bullshitting you. We all now gh15 is a funny guy.
I swear on my sons life he said that and he said it dead seriously, his words was indeed that this is what 3% looks like, of course he called me a twink as well but he did say 3 % so in your fucken face you fucken retard. You claim other wise you go against your master.

ukjeff

« Reply #1322 on: August 22, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
As we have gone off topic here can I just remind OTH that he needs to find a photo of his ripped glutes at some point.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:43 PM »
not only is OTH leaner look at the difference in the TISSUE. am I the only one here that see this ffs? lol

OTH has that dense fiberous tissue that looks like it was built thru long fucking sessions of pounding iron. that's the look it gives. when you see a guy with dense tissue like that he's moved some iron in his day. it 'looks' like OTH is a powerful compact dude. no two ways about it. that's the look of a guy who trains hard.

now look at ukbeths 'physique' for lack of a better word. he looks fucking WEAK. not only is he not leaner, his muscle is so flat and unimpressive it can't even push against his skin causing his skin to look not tight. see how 'loose' his skin looks? that's also why he looks softer by a mile than OTH.

HANDS DOWN no comparison between these two. it's laughable the simp from 20 years thinks he's even in the ballpark. OTH would wipe the floor with Beth if both these physiques showed up.

all you have going for you Beth is your symmetry and god have you that you didn't have to do a thing for it, or anything with it except add unimpressive soft looking tissue. wow- you look great bro!!! hahahaha :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1324 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:50 PM »

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now he's comparing himself to an IFBB Pro!!!!!! How delusional can one be?
it was figuratively speaking you ding dong and that comparison was not of me it was no one who has a kick ass physique that puts ukbeth to utter shame