Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376069 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1325 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »
I swear on my sons life he said that and he said it dead seriously, his words was indeed that this is what 3% looks like, of course he called me a twink as well but he did say 3 % so in your fucken face you fucken retard. You claim other wise you go against your master.

Dead seriously???

It was on a forum.  ;D
FFS wake up mate.

ukjeff

« Reply #1326 on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:39 PM »
not only is OTH leaner look at the difference in the TISSUE. am I the only one here that see this ffs? lol

OTH has that dense fiberous tissue that looks like it was built thru long fucking sessions of pounding iron. that's the look it gives. when you see a guy with dense tissue like that he's moved some iron in his day. it 'looks' like OTH is a powerful compact dude. no two ways about it. that's the look of a guy who trains hard.

now look at ukbeths 'physique' for lack of a better word. he looks fucking WEAK. not only is he not leaner, his muscle is so flat and unimpressive it can't even push against his skin causing his skin to look not tight. see how 'loose' his skin looks? that's also why he looks softer by a mile than OTH.

HANDS DOWN no comparison between these two. it's laughable the simp from 20 years thinks he's even in the ballpark. OTH would wipe the floor with Beth if both these physiques showed up.

all you have going for you Beth is your symmetry and god have you that you didn't have to do a thing for it, or anything with it.

Still waiting to see how you looked onstage, post the pic or shut the fuck up about competitive bodybuilding and get back to getting boys to oil you up in the changing rooms.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1327 on: August 22, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »
not only is OTH leaner look at the difference in the TISSUE. am I the only one here that see this ffs? lol

OTH has that dense fiberous tissue that looks like it was built thru long fucking sessions of pounding iron. that's the look it gives. when you see a guy with dense tissue like that he's moved some iron in his day. it 'looks' like OTH is a powerful compact dude. no two ways about it. that's the look of a guy who trains hard.

now look at ukbeths 'physique' for lack of a better word. he looks fucking WEAK. not only is he not leaner, his muscle is so flat and unimpressive it can't even push against his skin causing his skin to look not tight. see how 'loose' his skin looks? that's also why he looks softer by a mile than OTH.

HANDS DOWN no comparison between these two. it's laughable the simp from 20 years thinks he's even in the ballpark. OTH would wipe the floor with Beth if both these physiques showed up.

all you have going for you Beth is your symmetry and god have you that you didn't have to do a thing for it, or anything with it except add unimpressive soft looking tissue. wow- you look great bro!!! hahahaha :D

Spoken like someone who knows the iron game well and the physique world who has experience. No one is spot on here.

ukjeff

« Reply #1328 on: August 22, 2013, 02:08:49 PM »
Spoken like someone who knows the iron game well and the physique world who has experience. No one is spot on here.
"No one" knows fuck all, his daft angular un-symmetrical physique just wont cut it, thats why he never poses in pics you know.   ;)

On stage is long arms and legs and blocky torso would look ridiculous, thats why he wont post his show photos.

Have you seen them OTH?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1329 on: August 22, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
Dead seriously???

It was on a forum.  ;D
FFS wake up mate.
you missed the point, going against his master gh15 will cause him to get a spanking when he gets home, so he either acknowledges his masters knowledge by admitting that I am 3% body fat in that pic like his master already did or he admits his master gh15 does not know what he is talking about.

ukjeff

« Reply #1330 on: August 22, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »
you missed the point, going against his master gh15 will cause him to get a spanking when he gets home, so he either acknowledges his masters knowledge by admitting that I am 3% body fat in that pic like his master already did or he admits his master gh15 does not know what he is talking about.
no you are not, you dont even have ripped glutes.

You are sinking fast mate, get that pic uploaded quick.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1331 on: August 22, 2013, 02:12:16 PM »
"No one" knows fuck all, his daft angular un-symmetrical physique just wont cut it, thats why he never poses in pics you know.   ;)

On stage is long arms and legs and blocky torso would look ridiculous, thats why he wont post his show photos.

Have you seen them OTH?
From what I have seen, is his granite hardness would wipe the floor with your watery looking muscle, no one is not only way bigger and leaner then you but he is kind of grainy looking too, the type of skin texture that the judges reward in spades (no homo)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1332 on: August 22, 2013, 02:15:47 PM »
But if you want improved heart function and fat loss then a mix is great.

right on

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1333 on: August 22, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »

Have you seen them OTH?

wah wah 'stage' wah wah 'posing'

lol how about I not even devalue myself by allowing comparisons to you even be made? your not in my league sparky. not in a million years.

after the way you've gotten pushed around the floor in this thread you'd do well to come back in your next life as a mop. you already have the arms and legs for it. :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1334 on: August 22, 2013, 02:16:56 PM »
no you are not, you dont even have ripped glutes.

You are sinking fast mate, get that pic uploaded quick.
I do not have a scanner, so I have to do it another way when I have time, it is not like the pic is going anywhere, it is right here in my hand, stay tune.

Ok now I do not understand why you do not believe that is 3%, I used the calipers that day, so tell me, is it that you do not believe that I used the calipers or is it that you do not believe in calipers cause if you are calling me a liar, go fuck yourself for good as I do not lie and that is the greatest of insults.

So which one is it? I am lying?

ukjeff

« Reply #1335 on: August 22, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
From what I have seen, is his granite hardness would wipe the floor with your watery looking muscle, no one is not only way bigger and leaner then you but he is kind of grainy looking too, the type of skin texture that the judges reward in spades (no homo)
So you have seen his onstage photos then or are you just going off his bathroom shots?

ukjeff

« Reply #1336 on: August 22, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »

lol how about I not even devalue myself by allowing comparisons to you even be made? your not in my league sparky. not in a million years.

after the way you've gotten pushed around the floor in this thread you'd do well to come back in your next life as a mop. you already have the arms and legs for it. :D

Fuck off bathroom mirror boy
Show us one onstage.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1337 on: August 22, 2013, 02:19:17 PM »
I do not have a scanner, so I have to do it another way when I have time, it is not like the pic is going anywhere, it is right here in my hand, stay tune.

Ok now I do not understand why you do not believe that is 3%, I used the calipers that day, so tell me, is it that you do not believe that I used the calipers or is it that you do not believe in calipers cause if you are calling me a liar, go fuck yourself for good as I do not lie and that is the greatest of insults.

bump answer the question

ukjeff

« Reply #1338 on: August 22, 2013, 02:19:37 PM »

No not lying, just wrong.

Your glutes are not ripped so you cannot possibly be 3%.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1339 on: August 22, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »
Let him please put that pic in his 3% ripped ass!

I suggest he quits making an ass of himself here and, now that everybody knows his face, take another identity. I suggest he calls himself Chelsea from now on.
ask the entire population of getbig if I am making an ass of myself, sorry only ones making them selves look bad is you 2 knuckle heads.

I do not look like an idiot, how can I. i am honest, i am a hard worker, i am a family man, I pay taxes, i enjoy life. how can I look stupid?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: August 22, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »

great pic

one of the top ten physiques on here

same with oth guy is jacked to the nines  8)
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1341 on: August 22, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
ask the entire population of getbig if I am making an ass of myself, sorry only ones making them selves look bad is you 2 knuckle heads.

I do not look like an idiot, how can I. i am honest, i am a hard worker, i am a family man, I pay taxes, i enjoy life. how can I look stupid?

"But i have never had ripped glutes"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1342 on: August 22, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »

bro I I hate ukjeff in fact I think he's pretty much a worthless human being. but that being said if it were even close I'd say ya, you know what. they both are too close to call. cause I gotta give credit where credit is due. it's part of showing humility and honesty.

but there is NO FUCKING WAY anyone can even behind to compare your two physiques. just based on the quality alone. like it's night and day. not comparable or comprehensible to even consider doing so.

you look at your pics and think fuck this guy looks like he can move a house. that some dense tissue right there. you lol at Beth and wonder if he used Richard Simmons as his prep guy. :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1343 on: August 22, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
No not lying, just wrong.

Your glutes are not ripped so you cannot possibly be 3%.
OK if I am not lying and the measurements showed 3% then how am I wrong, please explain, the goddam thing said 3% FFS, had it said 4 then I would have been saying four, had it said 5 then I would been saying 5 but the fucken thing came up to 3 so how am I wrong?, enlighten me.

ukjeff

« Reply #1344 on: August 22, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »
"No one" onstage

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1345 on: August 22, 2013, 02:26:42 PM »
bro I I hate ukjeff in fact I think he's pretty much a worthless human being. but that being said if it were even close I'd say ya, you know what. they both are too close to call. cause I gotta give credit where credit is due. it's part of showing humility and honesty.

but there is NO FUCKING WAY anyone can even behind to compare your two physiques. just based on the quality alone. like it's night and day. not comparable or comprehensible to even consider doing so.

you look at your pics and think fuck this guy looks like he can move a house. that some dense tissue right there. you lol at Beth and wonder if he used Richard Simmons as his prep guy. :D
hahah thanks, UKBETH is the second coming of genova

ukjeff

« Reply #1346 on: August 22, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »
OK if I am not lying and the measurements showed 3% then how am I wrong, please explain, the goddam thing said 3% FFS, had it said 4 then I would have been saying four, had it said 5 then I would been saying 5 but the fucken thing came up to 3 so how am I wrong?, enlighten me.

Look mate, you can wave your arms and protest all you like , until you show this forum your ripped glutes its not 3%
Are you saying you can be 3% without ripped glutes?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1347 on: August 22, 2013, 02:28:33 PM »
"But i have never had ripped glutes"
are you blind, that pic shows my striation in the glutes, in fact striation when I am not even contracting the glutes, that is beyond ripped glutes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1348 on: August 22, 2013, 02:29:04 PM »

That says a lot about this board. In fact, it says everything.

yet here you are yapping like a little puppy

let see your pic big guy

or maybe your leader 45 year old fat alcoholic brad or gh 15 as you call him
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1349 on: August 22, 2013, 02:30:14 PM »

Remember when you thought the guy on the left was as far in front of you as you were in front of me?

Do you still believe that to be the case?