Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374732 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1350 on: August 22, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »
are you blind, that pic shows my striation in the glutes, in fact striation when I am not even contracting the glutes, that is beyond ripped glutes.
Fuck off mate you are flexing , who are you trying to kid, they are still not as ripped as mine in my photo though and Im 6% according to you.   ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1351 on: August 22, 2013, 02:31:47 PM »
Wasn't this supposed to be a training/diet log for OTH? WTF happened? The last 10 pages has been a pissing match.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1352 on: August 22, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
Look mate, you can wave your arms and protest all you like , until you show this forum your ripped glutes its not 3%
Are you saying you can be 3% without ripped glutes?
answer the question, that pic shows ripped glutes ask anyone here and let one person say that it is not ripped glutes, you won`t find anyone except for kohl who agrees with you and you also will not find anyone who agrees that you are on my level either yet you are the one who claimed to be better, i would never claim to be better then someone below me like you cause it is not courteous to do so but since you made the claim, let`ask around, i will give you a grand if you find 5 people who will vote for you before I hit 30 votes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1353 on: August 22, 2013, 02:35:58 PM »

Whoooowwww! An authority is coming in! Sounds like you have a personal problem with somebody. What did he do to you? Humiliate you? I'm so sorry for you!

no he offered a shit load of pharm grade gear for someone from your board to take me on

didnt happen

never will

i wont address you again you picless little cu nt

apologies to get biggers for addressing this little twink in this thread
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1354 on: August 22, 2013, 02:36:21 PM »
answer the question, that pic shows ripped glutes ask anyone here and let one person say that it is not ripped glutes, you won`t find anyone except for kohl who agrees with you and you also will not find anyone who agrees that you are on my level either yet you are the one who claimed to be better, i would never claim to be better then someone below me like you cause it is not courteous to do so but since you made the claim, let`ask around, i will give you a grand if you find 5 people who will vote for you before I hit 30 votes.

But they are not as ripped as mine at 6%??
You have fucked up your own argument a long time ago.

Please try and find a picture of your glutes looking more ripped that your "unflexed"  ::) photo.

As for the bet, WTF?
Whos going to vote for me on here  ;D

Reality is if I had been in that show I would have beaten you.

ukjeff

« Reply #1355 on: August 22, 2013, 02:41:08 PM »

How sad. Did you get traumatized? Did you find professional help?

(what does "picless" mean?)

It means you have to post a picture, when you do and its better than his he will go quiet for a while.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1356 on: August 22, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »
Wasn't this supposed to be a training/diet log for OTH? WTF happened? The last 10 pages has been a pissing match.
well you know how it goes, every now and then the fucken goof bitch boy ukbethh gets out of line and we have to put him in his place like the little bitch that he is. So a 50 year old acting a fool with delusion of a grand scale, fuck me is he ever a glutton for punishment.

He is a low life scum who has nothing better to do then troll on the net like a fucken loser, then entire getbig pm`s each other behind his back mocking him and discussing what a fucken life scum of a human he is and he does not even know this.

He is unaware that he is laughing stock and he gets mocked and made fun of, he comes around, like `hey guys, what are you guys up to today`and the crowd before he gets there is like ``oh no, here comes the miserable fucken retard bitch``. Just reeks of pure miserable and negativity.

ukjeff

« Reply #1357 on: August 22, 2013, 02:43:34 PM »
well you know how it goes, every now and then the fucken goof bitch boy ukbethh gets out of line and we have to put him in his place like the little bitch that he is. So a 50 year old acting a fool with delusion of a grand scale, fuck me is he ever a glutton for punishment.

He is a low life scum who has nothing better to do then troll on the net like a fucken loser, then entire getbig pm`s each other behind his back mocking him and discussing what a fucken life scum of a human he is and he does not even know this.

He is unaware that he is laughing stock and he gets mocked and made fun of, he comes around, like `hey guys, what are you guys up to today`and the crowd before he gets there is like ``oh no, here comes the miserable fucken retard bitch``. Just reeks of pure miserable and negativity.

"But he did manage to get ripped glutes when he competed"

ukjeff

« Reply #1358 on: August 22, 2013, 02:45:38 PM »
, then entire getbig pm`s each other behind his back mocking him and discussing what a fucken life scum of a human he is and he does not even know this.
Now that is the most pathetic thing I have ever read on this forum and that is really saying something.

"We all get together and call him names"

You shallow sad insecure twat.(with a fat arse)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1359 on: August 22, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »

How sad. Did you get traumatized? Did you find professional help?

(what does "picless" mean?)
No bigmc single handily took out gh15, in fact i think the gh15 and bigmc saga was the biggest owning ever in the history of getbig cause gh15 got slaughtered so much by the relentless bigmc that he brought along 20 keyboard warriors to come at bigmc but they were no match.

See bigmc had the perfect weapon, the truth and he exposed the scams the lies and the deceit and because of him public opinion now hangs gh15 for good.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: August 22, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
3-4 %

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1361 on: August 22, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »
I don't want to be recognized. OTH would feel silly when he goes to he "expo's" and looks me in the eyes. And serious people in the business would look bad at me if they knew that I was playing with schoolboys. I was just bored tonight, my wife is having her period!

Wow, you must be really important.

ukjeff

« Reply #1362 on: August 22, 2013, 02:51:12 PM »

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1363 on: August 22, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »
OTH photo taken with lighting that accentuates his back, the light flatters him.
Bit like a bathroom mirror shot.
Lets see his photo onstage with the other guys.

Oh shut up you whiny shit.  It was taken backstage retard. I didn't know they made special "back enhancing" lightbulbs in auditoriums  

Your pic professionally done, lighting was specifically set up to enhance your physique

Jesus you will argue anything.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1364 on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
I don't want to be recognized. OTH would feel silly when he goes to he "expo's" and looks me in the eyes. And serious people in the business would look bad at me if they knew that I was playing with schoolboys. I was just bored tonight, my wife is having her period!
You wouldn`t have the balls to approach me at the expos or at any bodybuilding show. No fucken way, my word you wouldn`t, you would fucken piss yourself.

I would show you what a real man is made of, one who does not hide behind the keyboard, one that tells everyone in the world, here is my pic, here my name, want my address too and also tells them to go fuck themselves and baggs them to come get some.

that is what a real man is, not a fcuken pathetic loser like you who is to scared to show his pic, to scared to show his identity, one that says- I can not talk shit to anyone cause they know my face.

well here is my face and you are all bunch of goofs who can not fight or do shit in real, if you can then come.

ukjeff

« Reply #1365 on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:53 PM »
Oh shut up you whiny shit.  It was taken backstage retard. I didn't know they made special "back enhancing" lightbulbs in auditoriums  

Your pic professionally done, lighting was specifically set up to enhance your physique

Jesus you will argue anything.

He stood in the right light, its what bathroom mirror boys do.  ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #1366 on: August 22, 2013, 02:55:39 PM »
You wouldn`t have the balls to approach me at the expos or at any bodybuilding show. No fucken way, my word you wouldn`t, you would fucken piss yourself.

I would show you what a real man is made of, one who does not hide behind the keyboard, one that tells everyone in the world, here is my pic, here my name, want my address too and also tells them to go fuck themselves and baggs them to come get some.

that is what a real man is, not a fcuken pathetic loser like you who is to scared to show his pic, to scared to show his identity, one that says- I can not talk shit to anyone cause they know my face.

well here is my face and you are all bunch of goofs who can not fight or do shit in real, if you can then come.

Dude you weigh 200lb, calm the fuck down.

ukjeff

« Reply #1367 on: August 22, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »

At a closer look: something's very wrong with this pic. Nobody else sees it?

I did think he was nude and the trunks were painted on but I wasn't sure.
Maybe thats why there are no other photos?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1368 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00:03 PM »
He stood in the right light, its what bathroom mirror boys do.  ::)

Yeah...bathroom mirror boy...backstage at a competition he WON.   ::)

I see you're going to be one of those now....eh? You know,  the dickheads Who just say dumb shit that isn't remotely true.

ukjeff

« Reply #1369 on: August 22, 2013, 03:02:05 PM »
Yeah...bathroom mirror boy...backstage at a competition he WON.   ::)

I see you're going to be one of those now....eh? You know,  the dickheads Who just say dumb shit that isn't remotely true.
Yep, nobody has seen the line up though have they?
Not one photo of him onstage with his trophy alongside second and third?

Does that not seem a little strange?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1370 on: August 22, 2013, 03:03:16 PM »

Piss myself... from laughing!  ;D ;D ;D
and I pissed myself laughing with another scared to post pic keyboard warrior, what are you scared of, what?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1371 on: August 22, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
I did think he was nude and the trunks were painted on but I wasn't sure.
Maybe thats why there are no other photos?
painted on ???????? rotflmao, oh shit, the BS that you come up with, wow.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1372 on: August 22, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
Yep, nobody has seen the line up though have they?
Not one photo of him onstage with his trophy alongside second and third?

Does that not seem a little strange?

I don't give one/millionth the fuck that you do. You are obsesseed with this bullshit and "winning" the argument to the point You're just acting like an 18 year old jerkoff... carry on.

ukjeff

« Reply #1373 on: August 22, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
painted on ???????? rotflmao, oh shit, the BS that you come up with, wow.

They do look a little odd, definitely turned up to show glutes you are not flexing.  ;D

Give it up mate, you fell short.

ukjeff

« Reply #1374 on: August 22, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »

I don't give one/millionth the fuck that you do. You are obsesseed with this bullshit and "winning" the argument to the point You're just acting like an 18 year old jerkoff... carry on.

Nope, you allow the legend of OTH to go roll along, guys living on a chequered past.