Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374768 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1375 on: August 22, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »
Yep, nobody has seen the line up though have they?
Not one photo of him onstage with his trophy alongside second and third?

Does that not seem a little strange?
WTF, I am lying  ???
`
I did not win the overall and did not take out 30 plus guys, are you fucken stupid, my name is out there you fucken retard,. anyone can verify this

UKbeth, remember our last feud, you called truth, not me, you were drained of moral and folded, this time around it`s round 2 bro and boy am I going to have a blast.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1376 on: August 22, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »
Nope, you allow the legend of OTH to go roll along, guys living on a chequered past.
awwwe jealousy is a bitch, ain`t it  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #1377 on: August 22, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »
WTF, I am lying  ???
`
I did not win the overall and did not take out 30 plus guys, are you fucken stupid, my name is out there you fucken retard,. anyone can verify this

UKbeth, remember our last feud, you called truth, not me, you were drained of moral and folded, this time around it`s round 2 bro and boy am I going to have a blast.  ;D
I didnt say you were lying.
Why are there no photos?
You have one backstage photo with unflexed glutes of the best condition of your life winning an overall trophy???

Come on mate, that cant be right can it?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1378 on: August 22, 2013, 03:14:43 PM »
Nope, you allow the legend of OTH to go roll along, guys living on a chequered past.

I have no dog in this fight and could care less who's legend rolls on.I'm not a "me too" person I speak my mind. I've given you your props a few times.  You just can be a real dick when you should know better.

ukjeff

« Reply #1379 on: August 22, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »
awwwe jealousy is a bitch, ain`t it  ;)

Jealous of a guy who cant get ripped glutes no matter how hard he tries?

Yep, sure I am.

By the way, how long have you got left out of your 60 days?

Just checked its 23.
Cant wait for you to show us those shredded glutes (no homo)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1380 on: August 22, 2013, 03:20:49 PM »
I didnt say you were lying.
Why are there no photos?
You have one backstage photo with unflexed glutes of the best condition of your life winning an overall trophy???

Come on mate, that cant be right can it?
I do not care for pics though, i have only a few, i do not care for trophies, i don`t even have them, i do not bodybuild for those reasons, it is not for memories, WTF do I care to look back at pic, I already accomplished what I did, the pics only serve one purpose and that is to show people, but you have pics in a photo album I bet and you probably polish your trophies every other day like a loser, but you probably do not have trophies do you. Kind of hard to place top 3 with a stringy looking physique

ukjeff

« Reply #1381 on: August 22, 2013, 03:23:29 PM »
I do not care for pics though, i have only a few, i do not care for trophies, i don`t even have them, i do not bodybuild for those reasons, it is not for memories, WTF do I care to look back at pic, I already accomplished what I did, the pics only serve one purpose and that is to show people, but you have pics in a photo album I bet and you probably polish your trophies every other day like a loser, but you probably do not have trophies do you. Kind of hard to place top 3 with a stringy looking physique

You believe what you like if it comforts you.
I did manage to get ripped glutes.
Its the only thing you have missing from your life at the moment, I hope its worth it when you get them.

By the way, I could have them within three weeks at the drop of a hat without really trying. (and Im 48 years old FFS)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1382 on: August 22, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
You believe what you like if it comforts you.
I did manage to get ripped glutes.
Its the only thing you have missing from your life at the moment, I hope its worth it when you get them.

By the way, I could have them within three weeks at the drop of a hat without really trying. (and Im 48 years old FFS)
I swear to God you can`t you lying piece of shit.

ukjeff

« Reply #1383 on: August 22, 2013, 03:36:59 PM »
I swear to God you can`t you lying piece of shit.
Just because you find it so difficult dont think others cant achieve it.

The desperation is showing mate, are you struggling?

Coming from the man who "can get ripped faster than anyone else alive" I find your comments a little odd.

ukjeff

« Reply #1384 on: August 22, 2013, 03:44:05 PM »
we are a board of gymrats, and the ones who train arent afraid to put up pics, nobody but cswol is going for a pro card, even though i believe oth can do it.
OTH is a 5'9 light heavy, he will not get a pro card until he is pushing 225-230 onstage.
And that aint gonna happen in this lifetime.
The guy is maxed out now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1385 on: August 22, 2013, 03:58:18 PM »
OTH is a 5'9 light heavy, he will not get a pro card until he is pushing 225-230 onstage.
And that aint gonna happen in this lifetime.
The guy is maxed out now.
how am I maxed out you retard, never done slin, never done gh and never done over done doses that pros use

also 230, are you trolling or stupid. Three of my friends have already gotten pro cards here in Canada in the heavey weight division, which is max 220 and they are all taller then me.

But who said anything about a pro card anyway you POS

ukjeff

« Reply #1386 on: August 22, 2013, 04:13:44 PM »
how am I maxed out you retard, never done slin, never done gh and never done over done doses that pros use

also 230, are you trolling or stupid. Three of my friends have already gotten pro cards here in Canada in the heavey weight division, which is max 220 and they are all taller then me.

But who said anything about a pro card anyway you POS

Gal said you might get one.

You are going to be the same weight you were 4 years ago on 2grams a week.
You have hardly come on "leaps and bounds"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1387 on: August 22, 2013, 04:21:05 PM »
Gal said you might get one.

You are going to be the same weight you were 4 years ago on 2grams a week.
You have hardly come on "leaps and bounds"
well we will see at nationals next year where I stand, i wouldn`t know, I am not delusional, 2 tries and only 2 if i land top 3 the first time, if not forget about it. No point in wasting time.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1388 on: August 22, 2013, 04:29:23 PM »

OK, let's be serious.

I'll tell you what bothers me with this OTH guy. It's not even the fact that he's a pathetic attention whore with an audience of schoolboys. It's the fact that he dares to say that he's 3% BF (do you know who that is?) and even compare himself to an IFBB pro. He's playing the big bodybuilding authority over here, calling everybody "fucken retard", but never in his life has touched hgh and is scratching to make 200 lb?! That makes him nothing more then an ordinary gym rat! Nothing against gym rats, but usually gym rats don't talk down on other people or are so full of themselves.

This guy is so delusional and full of himself that he's just asking for serious bodybuilders to make fun of him. But he doesn't seem to understand that.

About the use of gh: it indeed takes an ordinary gymrat to A next level, which isn't even competition level! I talk about mild use, 4-6 IU ED, with no slin use (or only PWO). In today's bodybuilding that's just basic. Nobody will get a gut from doing that, it will just improve your physique. But OTH isn't even advanced to that stage.

It's only the stage after that (a stage he can only dream of) that "mutation" starts with the combination of gh in higer doses with slin in higher doses. THAT's where the guts start appearing. I don't encourage anybody to go that way, unless you have the genetics to make a living out of BB and to turn pro.

What I want to say is: gh use today is very basic. It's not the privilege of pro competitors. If you're still struck in the first aas phase (like ITH), be humble and don't try to draw attention in a negative way.
first of all, I am important around here cause I contribute and help others. Status does not make anyone important, it is how useful and helpful one can be.

I have prepped people for stage hundreds of time, as for calling people retard, everyone knows that I only call certain people retards, 1 the gh15 crew and 2. ukjeff, jeff and i go long back. So you coming in on this seeing me say that to jeff is a false perception as jeff is not the norm, He deserves every word everyone here throws at him because he is a miserable fuck the desperately tries to bring negativity to everyone around him.

As far as everything else you say about me, what is your point, that is my business. What the fuck is it to you. This is thread you can ignore if it bothers you right?

BTW I know what gh does, that is why I have not use it cause I wanted to get as far as I thought possible on AAS before I used it. 20 inch arms and 30 inch thighs without gh is pretty good wouldn`t you say.

i did start gh this year but nothing serious. after this diet I will step it up.

Now how about that pic of your.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1389 on: August 22, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »
What a shame this thread turned out to be. I dont know whos worse. Ukjeff for shitty trolling, or the guys that keep biting for 20 pages.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1390 on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
What a shame this thread turned out to be. I dont know whos worse. Ukjeff for shitty trolling, or the guys that keep biting for 20 pages.
you think it is biting but the truth is I have never had so much fun. This shit is awesome, at the end, ukjeff can claim troll all he wants but he really does want to be approved here, he posts his pics more the anyone here and ya I do to but i least I can admit to liking the approval

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1391 on: August 22, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »
for a guy who was nonchalantly dieting for a royal caribbean cruise he sure has been shaking some trees along the way.

ukjeff

« Reply #1392 on: August 22, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »
first of all, I am important around here cause I contribute and help others. Status does not make anyone important, it is how useful and helpful one can be.

I have prepped people for stage hundreds of time, as for calling people retard, everyone knows that I only call certain people retards, 1 the gh15 crew and 2. ukjeff, jeff and i go long back. So you coming in on this seeing me say that to jeff is a false perception as jeff is not the norm, He deserves every word everyone here throws at him because he is a miserable fuck the desperately tries to bring negativity to everyone around him.

As far as everything else you say about me, what is your point, that is my business. What the fuck is it to you. This is thread you can ignore if it bothers you right?

BTW I know what gh does, that is why I have not use it cause I wanted to get as far as I thought possible on AAS before I used it. 20 inch arms and 30 inch thighs without gh is pretty good wouldn`t you say.

i did start gh this year but nothing serious. after this diet I will step it up.

Now how about that pic of your.

Dont forget your front pic from your first show and a pic showing you flexing your ripped glutes.

In all the excitement I bet most people have forgotten you promised to post them.

Everyone is expecting something like this.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1393 on: August 23, 2013, 12:32:10 AM »
I like how ukjeff conveniently ignored this post of mine. Posting one more time. Maybe this time he'll wipe enough cumstains off his face to notice.

You are starting to sound more and more like an unhappy repressed homosexual who in order to escape his mundane married "straight life" desperately seeks approval from other muscled up guys online.

I wonder what 1MR has to say regarding your behaviour.
all drugs - TPPIIP

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: August 23, 2013, 12:36:53 AM »
jeff

this was a great thread

it is in danger of turning into the bitter rants of a needy old man

do you have to act like this in every thread

we both know you can be reasonable if you want to be

there is trolling and there is ruining the board

you are turning into another shizzo
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1395 on: August 23, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
I like how ukjeff conveniently ignored this post of mine. Posting one more time. Maybe this time he'll wipe enough cumstains off his face to notice.

Sorry in all the exitement I missed it.
If you are hoping that Im a repressed homosexual in the hope you may get a peice of me then Im afraid you are going to be disappointed.
And again sorry I didnt address it earlier, maybe you have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for a reply.

Never mind, I have addressed it now (no homo)

ukjeff

« Reply #1396 on: August 23, 2013, 12:38:33 AM »
jeff

this was a great thread

It still is a great thread, it will be greater when OTH backs up his shit with a photo rather than misinterpretations of a set of calipers.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1397 on: August 23, 2013, 12:39:14 AM »
jeff

this was a great thread

This is so brutal but so very true.

I have grown fond of Jeff lately...I just wish he'd direct his insatiable appetite for trolling towards more deserving douchebags on here.

Fucks sake...Onetimehard was the most worthy and deserving enemy  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #1398 on: August 23, 2013, 12:42:59 AM »
This is so brutal but so very true.

I have grown fond of Jeff lately...I just wish he'd direct his insatiable appetite for trolling towards more deserving douchebags on here. Fucks sake...Onetimehard was the most worthy and deserving enemy  ???

You mean the easy ones everyone gangs up on?
Sorry, Im not like that, I like to take on the "alphas" with all their back up bum boys in tow, its much more fun.

As for me turning into shizzo, at least he stands alone against all the tag team bully boys.
Got to respect him for that.
Bigmc was in my corner for a while until he felt he was losing his place in the "gang" he had to then turn on me and rejoin the "click" shame really, we were getting on fine.

ukjeff

« Reply #1399 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »
Oh and for the record I dont think OTH will get to the end of his 60 day get ripped challenge.
He will pull a sicky soon, mark my words.   ;)