Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374835 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1400 on: August 23, 2013, 01:24:22 AM »
Gal said you might get one.

You are going to be the same weight you were 4 years ago on 2grams a week.
You have hardly come on "leaps and bounds"
sometimes grown men have other priorities in life than building muscle like family job etc. On some of the guys here it sounds like being shredded and have muscles its the most important thing in life, i feel sorry for those guys.  And i mean grown men not 18 year olds

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: August 23, 2013, 01:28:07 AM »
You mean the easy ones everyone gangs up on?
Sorry, Im not like that, I like to take on the "alphas" with all their back up bum boys in tow, its much more fun.

As for me turning into shizzo, at least he stands alone against all the tag team bully boys.
Got to respect him for that.
Bigmc was in my corner for a while until he felt he was losing his place in the "gang" he had to then turn on me and rejoin the "click" shame really, we were getting on fine.

oh brother

we are still getting on fine  :-*

and I think you will find there is no one on this site that goes against the top dogs more than me

I just don't think in a thread like this it makes you look anything other than a needy attention whore

there are a thousand threads you can troll on and only a couple of gems like this with genuine info

and someone with a lot of knowledge and experience sharing it with the board

T

ukjeff

« Reply #1402 on: August 23, 2013, 01:44:54 AM »
getting on fine?
How long will it be before you throw in the "you posted my kids picture" again?

A trumped up pile of shite that you still use when whe it suits you.
Its already been exposed as a load of nonsense.
Do try and not use it again.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: August 23, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »
getting on fine?
How long will it be before you throw in the "you posted my kids picture" again?

A trumped up pile of shite that you still use when whe it suits you.
Its already been exposed as a load of nonsense.
Do try and not use it again.

I can see ive hurt your feelings

I know you are desperate to be accepted here

wasn't me that brought it up this time

in fact I kept out of it until you started being a cock again

chill out Jeffrey you will give yourself a hernia
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1404 on: August 23, 2013, 01:53:03 AM »
Lying on a forum to curry favour with your friends is a little sad.
You got backed into a corner and the only way out for you was to lie.
Never mind, everyone knows now but here at getbig everyone overlooks the little clicks misdermeanors and foibles.

Its the reason OTH is getting away with his 3% bullshit and has been for years.

This is getbig, where you either fit in or FO.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1405 on: August 23, 2013, 01:58:54 AM »
Never mind, everyone knows now but here at getbig everyone overlooks the little clicks misdermeanors and foibles.

lmao, you are still going at it, lololol, wow a 50 year miserable loser. How does it feel to have everyone here disagree with you and expose you a sad human being.

I don`t get it, for all the shit that comes out of your mouth, does it not occur to you since 1 and 30 people agree with you once in a blue moon that your brain is not functioning properly ???.

ukjeff

« Reply #1406 on: August 23, 2013, 02:01:09 AM »
lmao, you are still going at it, lololol, wow a 50 year miserable loser. How does it feel to have everyone here disagree with you and expose you a sad human being.

I don`t get it, for all the shit that comes out of your mouth, does it not occur to you since 1 and 30 people agree with you once in a blue moon that your brain is not functioning properly ???.

I dont post here to be agreed with, thats way too easy.
Any sign of your photos yet?
Maybe you could post a picture of the calipers you used, some here will accept them as proof you were 3%

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1407 on: August 23, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »
oh brother

we are still getting on fine  :-*

and I think you will find there is no one on this site that goes against the top dogs more than me

I just don't think in a thread like this it makes you look anything other than a needy attention whore

there are a thousand threads you can troll on and only a couple of gems like this with genuine info

and someone with a lot of knowledge and experience sharing it with the board

beth serves his purpose as the class clown, in reality he is hurt deep inside, type of guy that might commit suicide, he fits the characteristics perfectly

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1408 on: August 23, 2013, 02:02:47 AM »
I dont post here to be agreed with, thats way too easy.
Any sign of your photos yet?
Maybe you could post a picture of the calipers you used, some here will accept them as proof you were 3%
I decided not to post it, what are you going to do about it? go to the corner and cry :'( :'( :'( :'(

lmao  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #1409 on: August 23, 2013, 02:03:08 AM »
beth serves his purpose as the class clown, in reality he is hurt deep inside, type of guy that might commit suicide, he fits the characteristics perfectly

mmmm....thats almost online subliminal planting.
I know you are not doing it, you are way too dumb for that.

ukjeff

« Reply #1410 on: August 23, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
I decided not to post it, what are you going to do about it? go to the corner and cry :'( :'( :'( :'(

lmao  ;)
LMAO indeed, you had a chance to show people your actual condition as opposed to your idiotic claim of 3% and now choose not to.

Im happy to leave it there mate, well done.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1411 on: August 23, 2013, 02:09:36 AM »
LMAO indeed, you had a chance to show people your actual condition as opposed to your idiotic claim of 3% and now choose not to.

Im happy to leave it there mate, well done.
no body cares, you are the only one. The rest of the field is interested in the results of dieting not your dumb observation of a pic.

The reality is you are hurt because everyone told you that you were 6 to 7 % and in your mind only you think you are leaner and you are taking it out on me cause I am way leaner then you in that pic.

So I suggest you get over it bro, your dieting methods does not allow you to get shredded. Your best is lean but not shredded, you simple do not know how but I am not going to feel sorry for you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: August 23, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »

jeff

you scoured the internet for info on me

posted a pic of my kid

shat your pants in fear

then started a thread like a spoiled child saying how you were leaving cause bigger boys were picking on you

drag it up all you want it makes you look bad

all I was doing was protecting my family

now why don't you post a pic from 1996 and see if you can get a compliment or two to ease your hurt feelings  :'(
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1413 on: August 23, 2013, 02:19:11 AM »
jeff

posted a pic of my kid

shat your pants in fear

then started a thread like a spoiled child saying how you were leaving cause bigger boys were picking on you

now why don't you post a pic from 1996 and see if you can get a compliment or two to ease your hurt feelings  :'(
My lord what an embarressment that thread was.

What type of person makes a thread pleading for acceptance then says, but I don`t care what people say, then post his pics a million times daily and then says I don`t care for attention.

Lmao, jeff is 50 years old, can you believe that?

ukjeff

« Reply #1414 on: August 23, 2013, 02:19:37 AM »
no body cares, you are the only one. The rest of the field is interested in the results of dieting not your dumb observation of a pic.

The reality is you are hurt because everyone told you that you were 6 to 7 % and in your mind only you think you are leaner and you are taking it out on me cause I am way leaner then you in that pic.

So I suggest you get over it bro, your dieting methods does not allow you to get shredded. Your best is lean but not shredded, you simple do not know how but I am not going to feel sorry for you.
You are not leaner than me in those photos, all you have is a blurry back shot that looks like it has been photoshopped.
If you do have another photo something tells me you have looked at it and thought "Im not that ripped after all, I had better not post it"
If Im 6 or 7 in that shot then you are 8 or 9 in yours.

You keep telling me I cant get ripped when you havent provided any evidence you can yet.

ukjeff

« Reply #1415 on: August 23, 2013, 02:22:05 AM »
jeff

posted a pic of my kid

shat your pants in fear

I looked on the web and found more idiotic comments on another forum by bigmc, you lied and said it wasnt you, I posted a pic, you claimed you hadnt posted the pic it had been done by a mod on the site and you couldnt take it down because you were banned, yet last week you logged on and removed it.

All very strange indeed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1416 on: August 23, 2013, 02:22:34 AM »
You are not leaner than me in those photos, all you have is a blurry back shot that looks like it has been photoshopped.
If you do have another photo something tells me you have looked at it and thought "Im not that ripped after all, I had better not post it"
If Im 6 or 7 in that shot then you are 8 or 9 in yours.

You keep telling me I cant get ripped when you havent provided any evidence you can yet.
Ok you win, I am not leaner, even though every single person here has told you that I was.

You win, you have a better physique, even though every single person here has told you that you don`t.

Bro you are not a lean dude, face the facts. Who care about me, worry about yourself, the point is you have never been below 7%, get over it already.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: August 23, 2013, 02:24:57 AM »
I looked on the web and found more idiotic comments on another forum by bigmc, you lied and said it wasnt you, I posted a pic, you claimed you hadnt posted the pic it had been done by a mod on the site and you couldnt take it down because you were banned, yet last week you logged on and removed it.

All very strange indeed.

not as strange as a 50 year old man having a nervous break down over who has the most ripped glutes on here

you creepy old schmoe
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1418 on: August 23, 2013, 02:28:10 AM »
not as strange as a 50 year old man having a nervous break down over who has the most ripped glutes on here

you creepy old schmoe
:D

ukjeff

« Reply #1419 on: August 23, 2013, 02:29:30 AM »
Ok you win, I am not leaner, even though every single person here has told you that I was.

You win, you have a better physique, even though every single person here has told you that you don`t.

Bro you are not a lean dude, face the facts. Who care about me, worry about yourself, the point is you have never been below 7%, get over it already.
Fact is mate the photos show I had a better physique than you based on those photos and would have beaten you in that show.
You just were not in shape, fact.
Lean but not ripped I think is the term.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1420 on: August 23, 2013, 02:33:02 AM »
Fact is mate the photos show I had a better physique than you based on those photos and would have beaten you in that show.
You just were not in shape, fact.
Lean but not ripped I think is the term.
We already solved the issue, everyone gave me the nod over you.

Let me explain something to you since it seems like you do not have a brain. When 2 people compare themselves, their own votes or opinion do not count, only the other observing have a say and sorry to break your heart here but everyone went with me.

So you can think what ever you want to think, by all means carry on.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: August 23, 2013, 02:33:57 AM »
oth is in a dif league to you jeff

give the guys some props

you were on the right track with your contest against dj181

two needy twinks that need all the validation they can get on here

one an under nourished twig and one a 50 year old rampant homosexual with a naked twenty year old pic in his avatar

you are a clown my friend a tragic clown

T

ukjeff

« Reply #1422 on: August 23, 2013, 02:35:37 AM »
We already solved the issue, everyone gave me the nod over you.
Let me explain something to you since it seems like you do not have a brain. When 2 people compare themselves, their own votes or opinion do not count, only the other observing have a say and sorry to break your heart here but everyone went with me.

So you can think what ever you want to think, by all means carry on.

Are you sure, I recall the thread being pretty quiet on the subject, care to show me a post where everyone gave you the nod saying your backstage relaxed glute shot trumped my contest photo shot?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1423 on: August 23, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »
oth is in a dif league to you jeff

give the guys some props

you were on the right track with your contest against dj181

two needy twinks that need all the validation they can get on here

one an under nourished twig and one a 50 year old rampant homosexual with a naked twenty year old pic in his avatar

you are a clown my friend a tragic clown

Bro everyone keeps telling him that he is not in my league but he refuses to believe them. He is convinced that he looks better despite 50 people here that keep telling him other wise.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1424 on: August 23, 2013, 02:40:42 AM »
Are you sure, I recall the thread being pretty quiet on the subject, care to show me a post where everyone gave you the nod saying your backstage relaxed glute shot trumped my contest photo shot?
bigmc, no one, gal, chiroflex, the list is endless.

We can try this again if you would like, not to mention everyone told you that your pic was done professionaly and mine was just in the gym getting ready hours before I went on stage.

It does not matter anyway and nobody cares, if it makes you happy and it shuts you the fuck then I will PM everyone and tell them to lie to you and tell you that your physique is better then mine.