Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374848 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1425 on: August 23, 2013, 02:42:05 AM »
oth is in a dif league to you jeff

give the guys some props

you were on the right track with your contest against dj181

two needy twinks that need all the validation they can get on here

one an under nourished twig and one a 50 year old rampant homosexual with a naked twenty year old pic in his avatar

you are a clown my friend a tragic clown

Are you sure you want to label me as a twink, Im not the one who took his photo down after I blew you away.
Want me to post them both side by side, I still have them.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1426 on: August 23, 2013, 02:45:59 AM »
Are you sure you want to label me as a twink, Im not the one who took his photo down after I blew you away.
If I recall correctly bigmc dwarfed your ass.

Bro you must see Levrone when you look in the mirror, seriously you are a twink, ya maybe you weigh a lot for the size you display but seriously you have the lanky look, skinny type look, you have mini bi, mini tris, mini traps, all your body parts are just so skinny looking and you have no chest

ukjeff

« Reply #1427 on: August 23, 2013, 02:48:11 AM »

Bro you must see Levrone when you look in the mirror, seriously you are a twink, ya maybe you weigh a lot for the size you display but seriously you have the lanky look, skinny type look, you have mini bi, mini tris, mini traps, all your body parts are just so skinny looking and you have no chest

Bigmc dwarfed me?
Strange he took his pic down immediatly, I will post them both later, we can see what people think, although I do expect all his entourage to tell him how great he looks, shame he doesnt have the same confidence in himself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1428 on: August 23, 2013, 02:50:23 AM »
Bigmc dwarfed me?
Strange he took his pic down immediatly, I will post them both later, we can see what people think, although I do expect all his entourage to tell him how great he looks, shame he doesnt have the same confidence in himself.
Evidently you do not take what people think in a good light. every time you have tried this everyone tells you the truth and you melt like a little bitch.

ukjeff

« Reply #1429 on: August 23, 2013, 02:54:47 AM »
unbelievable, you look awesome, the tris in the lower left pic is a nice shot, are you going further?

Then because Im not kissing his ass.

Now, which one of those was a lie?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1430 on: August 23, 2013, 02:57:45 AM »
Then because Im not kissing his ass.
Now, which one of those was a lie?
you do look awesome but that does not mean you do not look lanky and your body parts are mini.

so both are true. You look good but your body parts look small

ukjeff

« Reply #1431 on: August 23, 2013, 02:59:12 AM »
you do look awesome but that does not mean you do not look lanky and your body parts are mini.

so both are true. You look good but your body parts look small

An awesome twink?
I will have to remember that one. ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1432 on: August 23, 2013, 03:21:00 AM »
Wow, a guy calling himself "important"!

It would be a sad thing if a guy who doesn't even understand that a caliper is only useful to measure progress and not to measure BF%, would "prep hunderds of people for stage".

But we all know that is not true, just like all your other ludicrous allegations. 200lb at 3%BF, 20 inch arms and 30 inch legs (as you say yourself: the legs of a 250lb bodybuilder)??? WTF? YOU'RE AT MOST 5% BF, YOUR ARMS ARE AT MOST 18 INCHES AND YOUR LEGS 27 INCHES! BE REAL!

I don't understand that someone can be so frustrated to create himself a new identity on a BB forum, spread such nonsense and even give it a face. Do you have a professional life? The fact that they're not picking on you from all sides only proves that this is not a real BB forum and that your thread is mostly read by children and beginners.

And now suddenly you're saying that you did start gh this year, but "nothing serious" (what's that supposed to mean?). If you change your underpants you're putting it on the net, but when you start gh (the most important ingredient in a BBers arsenal) you don't even mention it????

And about my pic: the moment I will start posting my pics on a forum like this will be the moment that I'm ready for the nuthouse, as you are.

Ouch!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1433 on: August 23, 2013, 03:28:59 AM »
Wow, a guy calling himself "important"!

It would be a sad thing if a guy who doesn't even understand that a caliper is only useful to measure progress and not to measure BF%, would "prep hunderds of people for stage".

But we all know that is not true, just like all your other ludicrous allegations. 200lb at 3%BF, 20 inch arms and 30 inch legs (as you say yourself: the legs of a 250lb bodybuilder)??? WTF? YOU'RE AT MOST 5% BF, YOUR ARMS ARE AT MOST 18 INCHES AND YOUR LEGS 27 INCHES! BE REAL!

I don't understand that someone can be so frustrated to create himself a new identity on a BB forum, spread such nonsense and even give it a face. Do you have a professional life? The fact that they're not picking on you from all sides only proves that this is not a real BB forum and that your thread is mostly read by children and beginners.

And now suddenly you're saying that you did start gh this year, but "nothing serious" (what's that supposed to mean?). If you change your underpants you're putting it on the net, but when you start gh (the most important ingredient in a BBers arsenal) you don't even mention it????

And about my pic: the moment I will start posting my pics on a forum like this will be the moment that I'm ready for the nuthouse, as you are.
wow, am I really that important to you that you are so concerned about me. You do not have an identity attached to your name, you are a fat fuck, who can not bench 200lb, what you say about my physique makes you look bad since I have a better physique then you do.

You look like shit.

You are weak as fuck

You are fat

You are scared to show your face

you really have nothing going for yourself here, just a big mouth.

ukjeff

« Reply #1434 on: August 23, 2013, 03:33:03 AM »
After reading that post again kohl its finally dawned on me that maybe I do need to drop this forum and go and find a bodybuilding forum that would judge a photo based on the quality of the phsique rather than the individuals posting history.

When I ask questions and Im nice (I do occasionally) people are complimentry, but when I troll they bash my photos.

It is a forum inhabited in the vast majority by guys who have no idea what a contest physique should look like.
Its an endless stream of bathroom mirror boys flashing ab shots.

I do notice that the likes of real bodybuilders like Bigro seldom post, hes above it, as I should be, I proved myself onstage back in the 90s, lets see how some of these guys turn out.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1435 on: August 23, 2013, 03:36:49 AM »
After reading that post again kohl its finally dawned on me that maybe I do need to drop this forum and go and find a bodybuilding forum that would judge a photo based on the quality of the phsique rather than the individuals posting history.

When I ask questions and Im nice (I do occasionally) people are complimentry, but when I troll they bash my photos.

It is a forum inhabited in the vast majority by guys who have no idea what a contest physique should look like.

I do notice that the likes of real bodybuilders like Bigro seldom post, hes above it, as I should be, I proved myself onstage back in the 90s, lets see how some of these guys turn out.
seriously, what is the problem, you are butthurt cause people told you the truth that you are 6-7 % in that pic. Why not just ignore them.

You started melting all over the place when you were told that you were not that lean.

We never told you that you had a shit physique, we just told you that you were not that lean.

I understand we struck a nerve but that is why maybe you should learn how to diet more effectively.

ukjeff

« Reply #1436 on: August 23, 2013, 03:39:06 AM »
seriously, what is the problem, you are butthurt cause people told you the truth that you are 6-7 % in that pic. Why not just ignore them.

You started melting all over the place when you were told that you were not that lean.

We never told you that you had a shit physique, we just told you that you were not that lean.

I understand we struck a nerve but that is why maybe you should learn how to diet more effectively.

Says the man claiming 3% but cant show a picture showing himself in better condition than my 6 or 7.

Lol at your stupidity.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1437 on: August 23, 2013, 03:41:42 AM »
Says the man claiming 3% but cant show a picture showing himself in better condition than my 6 or 7.

Lol at your stupidity.
you do not want to see it the way it is, everyone told you I am leaner but you do not want to acknowledge anyone, so what is the point in going round in circles, drop it already.

You look good just not shredded, lean yes but not shredded

ukjeff

« Reply #1438 on: August 23, 2013, 03:42:40 AM »
you do not want to see it the way it is, everyone told you I am leaner but you do not want to acknowledge anyone, so what is the point in going round in circles, drop it already.

You look good just not shredded, lean yes but not shredded

You need to go back and read the thread mate, people are still waiting for the photo you wont post.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1439 on: August 23, 2013, 03:45:54 AM »
You need to go back and read the thread mate, people are still waiting for the photo you wont post.
I post what I want when I want, i do not care who is waiting for any photo. Stop with the meltdowns and the crying for approval over here. We already established that you are not that lean, if that hurts then tough, maybe next time you won`t be such a pussy and dig deeper to shed those extra lb

ukjeff

« Reply #1440 on: August 23, 2013, 05:17:55 AM »

Now let's finally come to the essence of this thread.

A few years ago gh15, in a humourous mood, gave a candy to OTH confirming his illusion of being 3%BF. Although until today OTH can't stop telling everybody about it and without any doubt is masturbating on the very thought of it every night (when he turns off his pc and comes back to his miserable lonely life), he is very ungrateful and doesn't stop bashing gh15.

Why?

Because he is exactly what gh15 means by FILT: a miserable liar! I'm not even talking about the pathetic lies about unrealistic BF percentages and bodypart measurements. Everybody does so, so let him have his little pleasure.

No, I'm talking about HARMFUL lies. Lies spread by an intermediate bodybuilder (because that's what OTH is at most) to misguide beginners.

I was just setting a trap for this asshole, and as I expected he was stupid enough to step right into it, so now it's exposal time!

OTH is trying to tell beginners the big lie that it's easy to diet down to 3% BF (!!!!) in 60 days, only on aas. The only thing you need is diet and hard work.

The truth is: 1. without gh it will be impossible even to approach 4% BF; 2. dieting down without gh is extremely difficult and will lead to enormous losses in muscle mass, especially when done in a short time period.

So I just tickled him by saying that he was a low level bodybuilder who didn't even use gh, and oh yes, there came the big confession (I'm sure he's regretting it already): "I did start gh this year"

Did you all read that well? Mr. "Fucken Retard" has been putting his whole stack and diet regimen on the net, every day for two months, but "forgot" to mention that he's taking gh!!!!!!!

He's using the most important fat burner in bodybuilding, but "forgets" to mention it! Check it out: EVERYBODY here was under the impression he didn't use gh. But he does! And that makes his "preparation" completely different.

It's a difference of day and night between a preparation on aas alone (= suffering, very strict diet, flatten out and muscle loss) and on gh, even if it's "nothing special" (low dose)!

People like OTH should be BANNED from this forum, because by "forgetting" to mention this he is spreading harmful lies. Imagine all the newbies dieting down and getting frustrated because they can't get even close to 3% BF and are losing all of their muscle mass they have been working so hard for. So they will think it's a genetical thing and OTH is a genetically superior human being. Or is "using the right supplements" (maybe they PM him for that). MY ASS! A FILTHY LIAR HE IS! HE IS USING GH AND EVEN DESPITE THAT HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT!!!!

Double ouch!
Kohl you are quickly becoming my favourite poster on getbig.  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1441 on: August 23, 2013, 05:21:01 AM »
I post what I want when I want, i do not care who is waiting for any photo. Stop with the meltdowns and the crying for approval over here. We already established that you are not that lean, if that hurts then tough, maybe next time you won`t be such a pussy and dig deeper to shed those extra lb

Lol at Mr 3% what a fucking douche.

Wake up mate, I was leaner than you, show us your photos or forever rely on a "painting" of what you think you look like.

ukjeff

« Reply #1442 on: August 23, 2013, 05:28:13 AM »

Heres bigmc owning me.

Heres another picture of bigmcs awesomeness.

ukjeff

« Reply #1443 on: August 23, 2013, 05:43:15 AM »
Did you all read that well? Mr. "Fucken Retard" has been putting his whole stack and diet regimen on the net, every day for two months, but "forgot" to mention that he's taking gh!!!!!!!

Maybe his admittance to using 400mgs a day of various compounds was a little 'economical' as well.
Guys on a minimum of 3gms a week and GH and cant get ripped glutes FFS.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: August 23, 2013, 05:56:00 AM »

good idea

you wont be missed

bye
T

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1445 on: August 23, 2013, 05:58:44 AM »
OTH, just post a current pic and shut the doubters up bro. You look sick at this point I bet.

ukjeff

« Reply #1446 on: August 23, 2013, 06:03:19 AM »
good idea

you wont be missed

bye

And once again you will be the 'top dog', bullying all the newbies, how nice for you.  ;)

PS lol at your pic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: August 23, 2013, 06:08:01 AM »
And once again you will be the 'top dog', bullying all the newbies, how nice for you.  ;)

PS lol at your pic.

why

I don't make claims about how great I look on here

T

ukjeff

« Reply #1448 on: August 23, 2013, 06:10:44 AM »
why

I don't make claims about how great I look on here

Know, you do have a grasp on reality I will give you that.
You did post it to try and own me though and failed miserably.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: August 23, 2013, 06:20:07 AM »
Know, you do have a grasp on reality I will give you that.
You did post it to try and own me though and failed miserably.

no I didn't

you said I didn't have the balls to post one

so I did

you lose again  :-*
T