Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374730 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1450 on: August 23, 2013, 06:44:28 AM »
Come on guys enough!! You all look good, lets stop with the bickering and try and get back on point. Lots of good info hear from all, lets get back to talking and learning.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1451 on: August 23, 2013, 07:13:42 AM »
no I didn't

you said I didn't have the balls to post one

so I did

you lose again  :-*

Bigmc, I heard that when ukjeff calls Dominos to order Pizza and the operator asks "what he's getting tonight" he replies proudly "Fucked up the ass, same as every night", is he really this gay?

ukjeff

« Reply #1452 on: August 23, 2013, 07:22:03 AM »
Bigmc, I heard that when ukjeff calls Dominos to order Pizza and the operator asks "what he's getting tonight" he replies proudly "Fucked up the ass, same as every night", is he really this gay?
Bigcyp, I heard when bigmc posts you always come out of the woodwork trying to be funny?

Tag team cyp and MC

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1453 on: August 23, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »
Lol grownups having a e-fight over who looks the best

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: August 23, 2013, 07:27:07 AM »

are you saying when jeffrey orders his pizzas he takes his salami unsliced in the form of a special delivery cyp
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: August 23, 2013, 07:37:18 AM »
are you saying when jeffrey orders his pizzas he takes his salami unsliced in the form of a special delivery cyp

Haha yes bigmc he takes his cured meats very seriously, and is Carlisle's most prominent "Say NO to knives" campaigner

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1456 on: August 23, 2013, 07:50:56 AM »
Lol grownups having a e-fight over who looks the best
Supposely grown up men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1457 on: August 23, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »
PAST pics both parties look great'comp look'and regular pics,uk's 2012/2013 version looks good and oth will deliver,but 10 pages over ripped glutes ,nobody else posting here could give 2 shits about the 'ripped glutes'compare the rest past/present/future pic wise cmon.if 'no one'and cleanest natural'pulled into this thread 'ukjeff 'keyboard key's would be in overdrive.he'll be typing in his sleep to catch up..

ukjeff

« Reply #1458 on: August 23, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »
Supposely grown up men.

And the ripped glutes winner is...................???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: August 23, 2013, 08:19:22 AM »
PAST pics both parties look great'comp look'and regular pics,uk's 2012/2013 version looks good and oth will deliver,but 10 pages over ripped glutes ,nobody else posting here could give 2 shits about the 'ripped glutes'compare the rest past/present/future pic wise cmon.if 'no one'and cleanest natural'pulled into this thread 'ukjeff 'keyboard key's would be in overdrive.he'll be typing in his sleep to catch up..

jeff is a classic ocd

obsessive trolling to the point of stalking

he needs help
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1460 on: August 23, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »
if 'no one'and cleanest natural'pulled into this thread 'ukjeff 'keyboard key's would be in overdrive.he'll be typing in his sleep to catch up..

They know to stay away, they don't know anything about competitive bodybuilding.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1461 on: August 23, 2013, 08:28:55 AM »
I stay way for the most parts on theses threads due to I have nothing to add due to the 'bickering'portion or to add on pages of same point ad nauseum ,i'll add my 2 cents and go,i'm still trying to figure why uk continues on .he proved his point with a pic,his point,his argument.Now it's to see the pages grow with no clear cut answer or winner.

ukjeff

« Reply #1462 on: August 23, 2013, 08:46:57 AM »
I stay way for the most parts on theses threads due to I have nothing to add due to the 'bickering'portion or to add on pages of same point ad nauseum ,i'll add my 2 cents and go,i'm still trying to figure why uk continues on .he proved his point with a pic,his point,his argument.Now it's to see the pages grow with no clear cut answer or winner.
Its simple why I continue, its the fact that even though it's blatantly obvious who was in the best condition, the forum bum buddies continue to ignore the obvious and dance around old OTH and his stupid 3% claim, if I had claimed 3% the forum bandwidth would have crashed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: August 23, 2013, 08:49:19 AM »
Its simple why I continue, its the fact that even though it's blatantly obvious who was in the best condition, the forum bum buddies continue to ignore the obvious and dance around old OTH and his stupid 3% claim, if I had claimed 3% the forum bandwidth would have crashed.

typical idiot response

everyone who doesnt see your point of view is kissing oth ass

go and buy a sports car jeffrey and a medalion to go with your mr t chain

T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1464 on: August 23, 2013, 08:52:24 AM »

Is it really worth it to go to these lengths?  Do you really care this much about being "right" on getbig?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: August 23, 2013, 08:56:41 AM »
Is it really worth it to go to these lengths?  Do you really care this much about being "right" on getbig?

If you what I know about ukjeff's real life, believe me you'd understand why he takes getbig so seriously.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1466 on: August 23, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
I believe on one hand he posts good and is 'knowledable and can be a contributer on most balanced threads,the other hand he gets 'side tracked 'one point and doesn't let go on any thread involving defense of his build or negativity towards it,that being said the big threads going will feature this argument if he's involved or the other big '5'players we have.summing up uk jeff will not waste his time posting on'what's your favorite fruit thread or 'does this shirt make me look queer'

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: August 23, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
If you what I know about ukjeff's real life, believe me you'd understand why he takes getbig so seriously.

is it true he hasnt left home yet?
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1468 on: August 23, 2013, 09:22:51 AM »
To him it is, he is all by himself, no family, no friends, think about it, he has literally typed in this thread around the clock for over 24 hours, I on the other hand have been in intervals, because I had to go the gym, had to sleep, had to bring my kids to the park, my life is a busy one, poor ukbeth is like the energizer bunny on here.

How important is it to him? life and death.

A 50 year old miserable fuck, who does not stop posting 24 hours a day.Just a negative dude.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: August 23, 2013, 09:25:58 AM »
is it true he hasnt left home yet?

Well put it this way (no bullshitting here btw) on his Council Tax records for his address, it shows his name (age range 47-50), someone with the same surname (A female, age range 76-79) and another man with same surname (age range 79-82)

So either benevolent ukjeff has let his parents move into the mansion so he can take care of them, or he lives at home still eating his parents deli ham from the fridge, at the ripe old age of 48!!!! BRUTAL LIFE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1470 on: August 23, 2013, 09:28:33 AM »
This is a long thread with no TKO probably will go 15 rounds.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1471 on: August 23, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »
Well put it this way (no bullshitting here btw) on his Council Tax records for his address, it shows his name (age range 47-50), someone with the same surname (A female, age range 76-79) and another man with same surname (age range 79-82)

So either benevolent ukjeff has let his parents move into the mansion so he can take care of them, or he lives at home still eating his parents deli ham from the fridge, at the ripe old age of 48!!!! BRUTAL LIFE
'DELI HAM'UK NEEDS RIPPED GLUTES NO DELI HAM 4 HIM...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: August 23, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »

jeff is quite the player

you can imagine

jeff - mommy can you take a pic of my ripped glutes in the garden, the fellas on get big are making fun of me

mommy - eat your alphabet spagehetti first honey
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1473 on: August 23, 2013, 09:33:03 AM »

Now let's finally come to the essence of this thread.

A few years ago gh15, in a humourous mood, gave a candy to OTH confirming his illusion of being 3%BF. Although until today OTH can't stop telling everybody about it and without any doubt is masturbating on the very thought of it every night (when he turns off his pc and comes back to his miserable lonely life), he is very ungrateful and doesn't stop bashing gh15.

Why?

Because he is exactly what gh15 means by FILT: a miserable liar! I'm not even talking about the pathetic lies about unrealistic BF percentages and bodypart measurements. Everybody does so, so let him have his little pleasure.

No, I'm talking about HARMFUL lies. Lies spread by an intermediate bodybuilder (because that's what OTH is at most) to misguide beginners.

I was just setting a trap for this asshole, and as I expected he was stupid enough to step right into it, so now it's exposal time!

OTH is trying to tell beginners the big lie that it's easy to diet down to 3% BF (!!!!) in 60 days, only on aas. The only thing you need is diet and hard work.

The truth is: 1. without gh it will be impossible even to approach 4% BF; 2. dieting down without gh is extremely difficult and will lead to enormous losses in muscle mass, especially when done in a short time period.

So I just tickled him by saying that he was a low level bodybuilder who didn't even use gh, and oh yes, there came the big confession (I'm sure he's regretting it already): "I did start gh this year"

Did you all read that well? Mr. "Fucken Retard" has been putting his whole stack and diet regimen on the net, every day for two months, but "forgot" to mention that he's taking gh!!!!!!!

He's using the most important fat burner in bodybuilding, but "forgets" to mention it! Check it out: EVERYBODY here was under the impression he didn't use gh. But he does! And that makes his "preparation" completely different.

It's a difference of day and night between a preparation on aas alone (= suffering, very strict diet, flatten out and muscle loss) and on gh, even if it's "nothing special" (low dose)!

People like OTH should be BANNED from this forum, because by "forgetting" to mention this he is spreading harmful lies. Imagine all the newbies dieting down and getting frustrated because they can't get even close to 3% BF and are losing all of their muscle mass they have been working so hard for. So they will think it's a genetical thing and OTH is a genetically superior human being. Or is "using the right supplements" (maybe they PM him for that). MY ASS! A FILTHY LIAR HE IS! HE IS USING GH AND EVEN DESPITE THAT HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT!!!!

I am not reading that, it is way to long, make them smaller brother, people around here skip long posts.

Now did glance at it and something caught my eye.

You can not get to 4% without gh, my god is that what they teach over there, watch what i show you in a few of weeks, the last gh shot I took was at the 10% mark, it has been a while.

Still waiting on your pic fatso.

no identity

no lifts, just talk.

Now, everyone listen up, here is the deal.

This guy is here for one reason only, cause I always own the gh15 guys and gh15 himself, so gh15 has sent him here to stir the pot.

But what he does not realize is that I love this shit, I love ranting, it is fun, i love exposing the gh15 guys who normally have no identity and can not back up their shitty physique with any pics and are scared.

NO THIS GUY HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO POST HERE, IF HE DOES NOT POST HERE, GH15 WILL KICK HIM OFF THE BOARD FOR NOT LISTENING TO HIM, WHAT A GOOD LITTLE BITCH.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1474 on: August 23, 2013, 09:36:16 AM »
jeff is quite the player

you can imagine

jeff - mommy can you take a pic of my ripped glutes in the garden, the fellas on get big are making fun of me

mommy - eat your alphabet spagehetti first honey
;D