Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376089 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1500 on: August 23, 2013, 12:53:04 PM »
you can see my arm and you can see its twice as big as yours

jokes on you with your 15" cannons

I can see your arms better in this photo, by the way, do you even lift?

ukjeff

« Reply #1501 on: August 23, 2013, 12:55:51 PM »
Ukjeff is putting on body fat, his diet is not effective, he is regressing. A few more weeks Bigmc and he will know what condition really is.

We will see, I really hope you can deliver those ripped glutes in 21 days, have you scheduled someone to paint your picture?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1502 on: August 23, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »

I can see your arms better in this photo, by the way, do you even lift?
bro your 50 years old and you have not stopped posting for more then an hour in the last 24 hours. Do you not have a job? or anything to do. Seriously, i honestly feel sorry for you, no family, no friends, no money, no life

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1503 on: August 23, 2013, 12:59:52 PM »
We will see, I really hope you can deliver those ripped glutes in 21 days, have you scheduled someone to paint your picture?

I do not care what you think or if you see my ripped physique or not, it is not being done for you.

As for the painted trunks, are you mentally ill, you can not possibly believe that. There is literally 200 competitors in the gym, that is the pump up room and those are velvet trunks.

You on the other hand do gay for pay, and do naked photo shoots. That thong pic was not for yourself, that was a shmoe paid photo shoot.

Did you suck his dick after for money.

ukjeff

« Reply #1504 on: August 23, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
bro your 50 years old and you have not stopped posting for more then an hour in the last 24 hours. Do you not have a job? or anything to do. Seriously, i honestly feel sorry for you, no family, no friends, no money, no life

pssstttt........time difference you fuckwit its 9pm here.

ukjeff

« Reply #1505 on: August 23, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »
I do not care what you think or if you see my ripped physique or not, it is not being done for you.

As for the painted trunks, are you mentally ill, you can not possibly believe that. There is literally 200 competitors in the gym, that is the pump up room and those are velvet trunks.

You on the other hand do gay for pay, and do naked photo shoots. That thong pic was not for yourself, that was a shmoe paid photo shoot.

Did you suck his dick after for money.

No he just complimented me on my ripped glutes, you never know it may happen to you when you eventually get yours ripped.

PS the whole photo looks 'played about with', its not just the trunks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1506 on: August 23, 2013, 01:01:52 PM »
jeff in full meltdown mode in this thread
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1507 on: August 23, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
jeff in full meltdown mode in this thread
Bigmc trying to create a reality for himself where he can feel better

"go to a happy place, go to a happy place"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: August 23, 2013, 01:05:46 PM »
Bigmc trying to create a reality for himself where he can feel better

"go to a happy place, go to a happy place"

jeff falling to bits in this joint
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1509 on: August 23, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »
jeff falling to bits in this joint
Bigmc with nothing to add except his awesome physique.........wait... hang on....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: August 23, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »
Bigmc with nothing to add except his awesome physique.........wait... hang on....

that post was as lame as your bicep peak
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1511 on: August 23, 2013, 01:14:07 PM »
that post was as lame as your bicep peak
Just because I told you I had no bicep peak why do you think it would bother me?

Remind us again of your onstage exploits when you competed?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1512 on: August 23, 2013, 01:15:58 PM »
pssstttt........time difference you fuckwit its 9pm here.
It is not that. I leave for 6 hours, come back and post then 5 seconds later you post, I leave again for 8 hours then post 5 seconds later you post.

In fact you post immediately all the time every time so one can only conclude that you as a 50 year old live on getbig 24 hours a day 7 days a week, non stop. You can not possibly have a job and you obviously have no family or friends, you live with mom and dad.

Miserable life, wouldn't you say

ukjeff

« Reply #1513 on: August 23, 2013, 01:32:32 PM »
It is not that. I leave for 6 hours, come back and post then 5 seconds later you post, I leave again for 8 hours then post 5 seconds later you post.

In fact you post immediately all the time every time so one can only conclude that you as a 50 year old live on getbig 24 hours a day 7 days a week, non stop. You can not possibly have a job and you obviously have no family or friends, you live with mom and dad.

Miserable life, wouldn't you say
I think you will find that isn't true at all.
What is it with people telling lies on this forum.

By the way, your credibility has taken a nose dive on here since you failed to tell people about your GH usage.

I wouldnt worry though, these guys have the attention span of a fucking goldfish.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1514 on: August 23, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »
I think you will find that isn't true at all.
What is it with people telling lies on this forum.

By the way, your credibility has taken a nose dive on here since you failed to tell people about your GH usage.

I wouldnt worry though, these guys have the attention span of a fucking goldfish.
Page 5, read it and weep, I told everyone of my gh use.

i do not lie, I am the most credible, I take extreme pride in not lying.

I am out and when I get back, guarantee you have not left, you will still be posting for dear life, take a break, get a life bro, go out, it is Friday, don't wither away like an old man behind the keyboard.

ukjeff

« Reply #1515 on: August 23, 2013, 01:42:40 PM »
Page 5, read it and weep, I told everyone of my gh use.

i do not lie, I am the most credible, I take extreme pride in not lying.

I am out and when I get back, guarantee you have not left, you will still be posting for dear life, take a break, get a life bro, go out, it is Friday, don't wither away like an old man behind the keyboard.
Err.. you were using GH when you started this quest to 3% (fucking lol at 3%) and you failed to tell anyone.

Bullshitter extraordinaire.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1516 on: August 23, 2013, 01:44:56 PM »
Err.. you were using GH when you started this quest to 3% (fucking lol at 3%) and you failed to tell anyone.

Bullshitter extraordinaire.
page 5, are you dumb, that is day one , I told everyone, seriously, do you not know how to read,,, err lmao

PAGE 5 IN YOUR FACE.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: August 23, 2013, 01:46:16 PM »
Just because I told you I had no bicep peak why do you think it would bother me?

Remind us again of your onstage exploits when you competed?

not my thing

i would rather laugh at you posting a 16 year old pic in a thong

then obsessing about other mens glutes
T

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #1518 on: August 23, 2013, 01:54:41 PM »
page 5, are you dumb, that is day one , I told everyone, seriously, do you not know how to read,,, err lmao

PAGE 5 IN YOUR FACE.
So where abouts in this post did you say you were using GH as part of your current prep?
excellent post flint, this is real good info and I have to agree. I did bench 500 6 years ago and can probably still bench 500, had I done massive amounts of gh since then and insulin, I might have been a freak, but you know priorities in life take you else where.

I am 31 and I have done gh this year only for the first time, just small amounts, I will, however begin gh this winter in preparation for my shows next year, how much gh, I do not know yet, we will see.

As far as slin is concerned, I know everything you need to know and I am considering it but I have an approach that has not been done before but I will not discuss this on open form.

The direction I head into depends on this diet though, i only want to jump on stage if I can be the most shredded guy on the stage, if not then call it quits.

ukjeff

« Reply #1519 on: August 23, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
not my thing

i would rather laugh at you posting a 16 year old pic in a thong

then obsessing about other mens glutes

So you are aware you are posting in a thread about other mens glutes and keep logging in to look at the pictures?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1520 on: August 23, 2013, 01:58:45 PM »
this shit is getting stupid. OTH looks great, jeff looks great. the real guys here should save the arguments for the picless trolls. fucken gay to see real bro's sinking to the level of shitzso.

ukjeff

« Reply #1521 on: August 23, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
this shit is getting stupid. OTH looks great, jeff looks great. the real guys here should save the arguments for the picless trolls. fucken gay to see real bro's sinking to the level of shitzso.
Dont worry mate, we are all assholes on here.
No harm done.

ukjeff

« Reply #1522 on: August 23, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »
Is Mr.3% 31 years old?

Man, wisdom comes late in some cases... sometimes never.

I cant write '3%' now without laughing.  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1523 on: August 23, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
If this is 3%

Then whats this?

Open to everyone who accepts OTH claim of 3% , by the way thats 95% of this forum because his ludicrous claim has gone unchecked for years.

Anyone want to dare step out of the shadows?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1524 on: August 23, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
Bro we are having fun, I know a little childish but I only post when I have time, ukmethuselah on the other is doing this as a full time job 24 hours a day, every time I post he posts within 3 minutes.

So people say well ukmethuselah is trolling, why feed the troll, here is why.

Me feeding him keeps him posting 24 hours a day in meltdown form, where I only spend 30 minutes combined time per day. It is worth the trade off  ;)