Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374772 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1625 on: August 24, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
So when you wrote earlier...
Was it the truth or a lie?
it was the truth  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #1626 on: August 24, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
it was the truth  ;)
Nope, it was a lie, you tell them so often you dont know the difference anymore "Mr 3% with callipers"

fucking hell its hilarious.  ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1627 on: August 24, 2013, 02:28:51 PM »
Nope, it was a lie, you tell them so often you dont know the difference anymore "Mr 3% with callipers"

fucking hell its hilarious.  ;D ;D
I have the pm's and everyone here will believe me you are a juice pig but not only that but a lying filthy scum claiming natural something getbig does not tolerate.

But I love trolling you and my goal with you is for every 10 minutes I spend getting you going, it last 12 hours, not a bad trade off if you ask me  ;D

So, I am off, have some stuff to do, you know enjoying life and loving it. I will come back in 12 hours and enjoy watching you glued to the computer melting down  :D

Soak it up.

Yup Uk admitting to juicing, filthy scum claiming natural, lmao, see you in 12 hours brother  ;D 8) :)

ukjeff

« Reply #1628 on: August 24, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
I have the pm's and everyone here will believe me you are a juice pig but not only that but a lying filthy scum claiming natural something getbig does not tolerate.

But I love trolling you and my goal with you is for every 10 minutes I spend getting you going, it last 12 hours, not a bad trade off if you ask me  ;D

So, I am off, have some stuff to do, you know enjoying life and loving it. I will come back in 12 hours and enjoy watching you glued to the computer melting down  :D

Soak it up.

Yup Uk admitting to juicing, filthy scum claiming natural, lmao, see you in 12 hours brother  ;D 8) :)

Yet you have already confirmed I have not told you I take PEDS in the PMs, so what do they have to do with anything?
The Tom Pepper of get big strikes again.
http://www.angelfire.com/in/gillionhome/Lyrics/TomPepper.html

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1629 on: August 24, 2013, 06:46:11 PM »
yah 4 days is bit short, but its better to go off it than stay on it.agree 50mg isnt going to be sooo much water anyway.

btw deceiver said something interesting, sometimes one whosbit flat might actualy be leaner than it seems, while other guys striations just pop out better.

yes indeed, being shredded does not bring out striations, being shredded and fully loaded does, so those striated freaks are not only shredded but nail their loading process perfectly, where as someone flat as a pan cake might be equal in thinness of skin but lack striation because their flat muscle is not pushing against the skin.

Very good point by deceiver.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1630 on: August 24, 2013, 06:51:25 PM »
Nope, just a front standing relaxed pose, no pumping , no flexing, just standing there.
Like this one.

http://postimage.org
You can post images there for free

That is not relaxed pose you are flexing there

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1631 on: August 24, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
ok 3.9 with bit water overspill :D

damn i should be a lector on politcal corectness ;D

I would say he is anything between 3.75-3.85%

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1632 on: August 24, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Back when I was kinda "lean-ish" carbloads did nothing good to me. Water under skin and bloated stomach. But loading on dark chocolate, oh brother, that was crazy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1633 on: August 24, 2013, 07:50:28 PM »
youi seem to like to look at mens asses. I bet you jerked it while posting those pictures you sick fuck!

Already called it.

ukjeff is one serious fruitcake in denial.

You are starting to sound more and more like an unhappy repressed homosexual who in order to escape his mundane married "straight life" desperately seeks approval from other muscled up guys online.

I wonder what 1MR has to say regarding your behaviour.
all drugs - TPPIIP

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1634 on: August 24, 2013, 07:51:13 PM »
uk has has stayed neutral on drug or no drug on admittance,i figured to some degree he used and oth has or will prove it,or is it another uk bluff to continue petty arguments with no clear answers or winning argument .eventually he will get caught up in one of his usual tirades and fold his cards.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1635 on: August 24, 2013, 08:20:20 PM »
Why do u keep trying to bring common sense and reason to this thread? U must be a a masochist.
i guess so...trying to roll along with it seems to do no good either,no?the main part thread is fine ,the second part is usual antagonistic antics.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1636 on: August 24, 2013, 08:33:34 PM »
and ukjeff keeps getting owned while showcasing he has bad manners and poor attitude... sigh... getbig entertainment r us

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1637 on: August 24, 2013, 08:41:47 PM »
uk has has stayed neutral on drug or no drug on admittance,i figured to some degree he used and oth has or will prove it,or is it another uk bluff to continue petty arguments with no clear answers or winning argument .eventually he will get caught up in one of his usual tirades and fold his cards.
Here are 3 pm's and BTW everyone, UKjeff gave me permission to post these PM's. If he did not give me permission I would not.

PM # 1

Hello mate
Im not in a position to discuss gear on an open forum, or even here for that matter.
Im not going to confirm or deny if I use or not.

Its for personal reasons, I'm not being an arse or anything its just I simply cant discuss it.

This one technically does not admit it but one can conclude that a natural would simply never in a million years say ''its just I simply cant discuss it.''

pm#2

Thanks for that.
Its not that I don't want to talk about it, I simply cant.

Again, read between the lines, he is saying he can not discuss it. now the third one is clear and cut.

PM#3

Nah, dont worry about it mate, no harm done, I could have responded in the thread but it would just encourage others, I just pm if people ask.
Bigmc is already aware.

Oh but but but..... that does not mean I am admitting it, it just means I can not discuss it, you jerks, I don't do juice goddammit, leave me alone I am a 50 year natural,  :'( :'( :'( :'(... I am clean, why else would I be able not to talk about it--- ukjeff

lmao, scum filthy juice head claiming natural.

Now here is the funniest thing ever. Why on God's green earth would someone deny juice, when they are anonymous anyway  ??? ??? 

remember guys it is for personal reasons  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1638 on: August 24, 2013, 08:54:48 PM »
Mike Smith, Layne Norton. Galeniko, all natural. Hard work.
gal does not claim natural though but you can add ukjeff even though he just got exposed big time   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1639 on: August 24, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
so you wrote
so you want to get personal and give out private info by calling him Rob, OK that is dirty and I have yet to play this game but if you insist, I will make an exception and will air out your dirty laundry since you opened up a knew level of disrespect here.

This guy ukjeff was being called out for claiming natural when he clearly was not and then he was so fed up with it he PMed and admitted to being a juice head and said he has to say what he has to say because of certain situations.

So in other words he has to BULLSHIT YOU GUYS ABOUT HIS FILTHY LIE OF BEING NATURAL.

You asked for it, claiming natural when you admitted to juicing to me via PM.

Sorry guys I would never do this and I know it is rotten but he is trying to call no one by what he thinks is his real name so fuck him, he deserves this. He drew first.

Ha natural, you filthy scum liar  :-*
Now heres the PMs
Here are 3 pm's and BTW everyone, UKjeff gave me permission to post these PM's. If he did not give me permission I would not.

PM # 1

Hello mate
Im not in a position to discuss gear on an open forum, or even here for that matter.
Im not going to confirm or deny if I use or not.

Its for personal reasons, I'm not being an arse or anything its just I simply cant discuss it.

This one technically does not admit it but one can conclude that a natural would simply never in a million years say ''its just I simply cant discuss it.''

pm#2

Thanks for that.
Its not that I don't want to talk about it, I simply cant.

Again, read between the lines, he is saying he can not discuss it. now the third one is clear and cut.

PM#3

Nah, dont worry about it mate, no harm done, I could have responded in the thread but it would just encourage others, I just pm if people ask.
Bigmc is already aware.

Oh but but but..... that does not mean I am admitting it, it just means I can not discuss it, you jerks, I don't do juice goddammit, leave me alone I am a 50 year natural,     ... I am clean, why else would I be able not to talk about it--- ukjeff

lmao, scum filthy juice head claiming natural.

Now here is the funniest thing ever. Why on God's green earth would someone deny juice, when they are anonymous anyway     

remember guys it is for personal reasons 

So the pMs clearly show I didd not admit to using via PM

Which makes you a liar yet again

Wake up OTH , you are a fucking liar through and through.

I dont claim natural because it creates argument and if I am not in a position to use anything for personal reasons, thats why I dont discus it numbnuts.

You thick peice of shit.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1640 on: August 24, 2013, 10:46:39 PM »
so you wroteNow heres the PMs

I dont claim natural because it creates argument and if I am not in a position to use anything for personal reasons, thats why I dont discus it numbnuts.

You thick peice of shit.

oh the irony.

Seek mental help. Now!

I am not kidding.
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1641 on: August 24, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
That is not relaxed pose you are flexing there

lol flexing what?

look at his chest- how does he make it sink in like that? great shoulder cap too :D

great torso there too. fuck if I looked like this I'd start working out. and he's juiced? haha no wonder he says he's natty at least he has an excuse for looking like shit. :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1642 on: August 24, 2013, 11:08:45 PM »
so you wroteNow heres the PMs

You thick peice of shit.
bahahahahahahahahhahaahh aa

lloloollololllololoollo

ROTFLMAO, SURE, OF COURSE, SHIT I HAD IT WRONG THE WHOLE TIME, LMAO BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1643 on: August 24, 2013, 11:09:42 PM »
oh the irony.

Seek mental help. Now!

I am not kidding.
LMAO  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #1644 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:08 PM »
bahahahahahahahahhahaahh aa

lloloollololllololoollo

ROTFLMAO, SURE, OF COURSE, SHIT I HAD IT WRONG THE WHOLE TIME, LMAO BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
yep ,you lied again in yet another post, I dont expect the lap dogs here to pick you up on it though, bum chums one and all.

ukjeff

« Reply #1645 on: August 24, 2013, 11:43:42 PM »
lol flexing what?

look at his chest- how does he make it sink in like that? great shoulder cap too :D

great torso there too. fuck if I looked like this I'd start working out. and he's juiced? haha no wonder he says he's natty at least he has an excuse for looking like shit. :D
Looked better than you ever have onstage you lying piece of shit.
Rob MacDonald cage fighter...........that was fucking priceless.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1646 on: August 24, 2013, 11:46:51 PM »
Hey jeff, you look good mate. I really do mean it, you look fantastic, especially considering your age.

Do you feel better now?

ukjeff

« Reply #1647 on: August 24, 2013, 11:48:57 PM »
Hey jeff, you look good mate. I really do mean it, you look fantastic, especially considering your age.

Do you feel better now?

I already knew that thanks, I dont need validation from a forum full of non-bodybuilders and bathroom mirror boys.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1648 on: August 24, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »

Do you feel better now?

X2

Jeff looks great for a 48 year old natural bodybuilder (serious).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1649 on: August 24, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
I already knew that thanks, I dont need validation from a forum full of non-bodybuilders and bathroom mirror boys.
hmmmm, you are right you do not, just curious, why do you put 63 pics up every single day then, you my friend have broken the record for the most pics posted of himself in the history of getbig,   :D