Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374751 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1750 on: August 26, 2013, 01:19:35 AM »
thats two threads of yours I have had taken down.

;)

I thought you had some pull on here?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

now hes pm'ing me this shit. so much for just trolling. this just became stalking.

what kind of fucking loser are you anyway?

its one thing to run your mouth on the board.

dont ever fucking pm me.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1751 on: August 26, 2013, 01:41:22 AM »
now hes pm'ing me this shit. so much for just trolling. this just became stalking.

what kind of fucking loser are you anyway?

its one thing to run your mouth on the board.

dont ever fucking pm me.

You shouldn't post lies on the board trying to make yourself out to be something you're not, creating a showdown scenario where you singlehandedly take on all GH15s men  ::) in your romper suit just because people were not talking about about you for a change.

Dont worry though mate I will make sure people are talking about you a little more often if you like.
You may not enjoy it though.  ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1752 on: August 26, 2013, 02:04:47 AM »
fuck, i dont even know how much is in 1 vial.

1 vial someting like 10 shots.
haha i know of ppl who used 1 vial 2 shots haha and they puked for the next 24hrs ;D

its bit complicated, have to load up a bit when starting, after 3-4 days, tan suddenly comes out of nowehere, from there you can go into maintenacne mode or further daily shots until you happy.

but even for loading at first i think eod would be fine.

again, no idea how much is in a vial, just make it 10 shots,a nd should be fine.

best thing is it makes girls horny

whitewidow

« Reply #1753 on: August 26, 2013, 02:10:08 AM »
You shouldn't post lies on the board trying to make yourself out to be something you're not, creating a showdown scenario where you singlehandedly take on all GH15s men  ::) in your romper suit just because people were not talking about about you for a change.

Dont worry though mate I will make sure people are talking about you a little more often if you like.
You may not enjoy it though.  ;)

why did Gh15 ban you? talk to bustinass you need to go back to that forum. Nobody wants you here! You have been beating off to OTH for the whole weekend. your one sick fuck. Please Gh15 take this sick fuck back. even Gh15 had to ban you that is how sick of a fuck you are. If I can talk them into taking you back will you stay gone?

ukjeff

« Reply #1754 on: August 26, 2013, 02:18:19 AM »
why did Gh15 ban you? talk to bustinass you need to go back to that forum. Nobody wants you here! You have been beating off to OTH for the whole weekend. your one sick fuck. Please Gh15 take this sick fuck back. even Gh15 had to ban you that is how sick of a fuck you are. If I can talk them into taking you back will you stay gone?
Have you not had your mod status removed yet?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1755 on: August 26, 2013, 02:59:06 AM »

agreed with banning him. he's ruining the board.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1756 on: August 26, 2013, 03:33:24 AM »
I went crying to the mods  ??? ???

REALLY, LMAO.

MODS LISTEN UP PLEASE, TELL EVERYONE HERE IF I WENT CRYING TO YOU GUYS, ANY MOD, PLEASE, PLEASE LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT ANY OF MY COMPLAINS I GIVE YOU GUYS THE OK.

ANYTHING I CRIED TO YOU GUYS ABOUT, SAY IT HERE NOW.

KOHL YOU FUCKEN CLOWN, I NEVER WENT TO NO MODS, THIS IS FALSE SPECULATION ON YOUR BEHALVE,

EVERYONE ON GETBIG, IF IT TURNS UP THAT I AM LYING ABOUT WHAT HE IS FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF, I WILL LEAVE GETBIG FOREVER.

LOL, I WENT CRYING TO THE MODS,  ::) PLEASE.

As for you spamming the board with the other sites BS is a fucken understatement, you posting like if you were suc..ing their dic/s
MELTDOWN.

ukjeff

« Reply #1757 on: August 26, 2013, 04:26:52 AM »
agreed with banning him. he's ruining the board. exposing me as lying douchbag and fucking idiot.

Fixed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1758 on: August 26, 2013, 04:35:48 AM »
Am I the only one who prefers Jeffley's look to Galeniko's? I think Jeff's got better size and structure. This is coming from a guy who knows a thing or two about the iron game.

ukjeff

« Reply #1759 on: August 26, 2013, 04:57:42 AM »
Am I the only one who prefers Jeffley's look to Galeniko's? I think Jeff's got better size and structure. This is coming from a guy who knows a thing or two about the iron game.

LOL.

whitewidow

« Reply #1760 on: August 26, 2013, 05:25:23 AM »
Have you not had your mod status removed yet?

stop masturbating to one time hard! Geez! what is wrong with you! Go find a gay website to get off on. don;t do that nasty business looking at getbig members! Please leave! You have some weird gay obsession going on with OTH! please stop stalking getbig members it is not cool! This is the scum Gh15 has on his board! even you got banned from Gh15 and he loves sleaxy people on his board. that is where all the creeps post and you even got banned from there! You need therapy ASAP!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: August 26, 2013, 05:27:14 AM »

yes you are

its nice to see you and jeff bonding

people always fine there level on here

you two are a good match
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1762 on: August 26, 2013, 05:32:27 AM »
I say what I feel/want on here. I do not do it to back up friends or side with people I like. Gal looks very flat in his recent photos.

you dont even train

post a shirtless pic of you next to gals

the diference will be astonishing to behold
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1763 on: August 26, 2013, 05:34:22 AM »

Thats just it shizzo, anyone who knows anything about real bodybuilding look past the overdeveloped body parts and striking bathroom mirror condition and take time to appreciate the well thought out physiques that real bodybuilders strive to achieve.
Its about the balance and flow to a physique that at first glance looks nothing special, its because it doesn't have overly developed body parts that jump in your face, the real sign of an unbalanced physique.
My physique is proportionally developed from head to toe, with one body part flowing into the next, its pleasing to the eye.

The reason these guys here pick holes in me is because they only really know what a bathroom mirror shot is.
They have never been to a bodybuilding show let alone entered one, why should I care what uneducated jerks say about my physique?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: August 26, 2013, 05:38:46 AM »
You guys must be on crack to honestly say that Galeniko looks better then Jeffley in this pic. Jeff looks like he has  more quality muscle. He is wider than Gal too. Waistline looks more compact compared to gals long torso. Jeffley has a more powerful looking, and structurally balanced physique than Galeniko.

The difference is that my opinion has nothing to do with what I think of them as posters.

ukjeff

« Reply #1765 on: August 26, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »
You guys must be on crack to honestly say that Galeniko looks better then Jeffley in this pic. Jeff looks like he has got more quality muscle. He is wider than Gal too. Waistline looks more compact compared to gals long torso. Jeffley has a more powerful looking, and structurally balanced physique than Galeniko.

The difference is that my opinion has nothing to do with what I think of them as posters.

Pretty much sums up the rest of this forum.

Thanks for highlighting it shizzo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: August 26, 2013, 05:59:24 AM »
you dont even train

post a shirtless pic of you next to gals

the diference will be astonishing to behold
Outed. I have already given the board glimpses of my twin albino pythons. You should feel lucky to have even seen that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: August 26, 2013, 06:02:23 AM »
Galeniko's back appears to be missing as well. You can easily see Jeffley's lats from the front.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: August 26, 2013, 06:09:14 AM »
Thats just it shizzo, anyone who knows anything about real bodybuilding look past the overdeveloped body parts and striking bathroom mirror condition and take time to appreciate the well thought out physiques that real bodybuilders strive to achieve.
Its about the balance and flow to a physique that at first glance looks nothing special, its because it doesn't have overly developed body parts that jump in your face, the real sign of an unbalanced physique.
My physique is proportionally developed from head to toe, with one body part flowing into the next, its pleasing to the eye.

The reason these guys here pick holes in me is because they only really know what a bathroom mirror shot is.
They have never been to a bodybuilding show let alone entered one, why should I care what uneducated jerks say about my physique?

hahahaha hollleeee fuck!!!  I just figured out what your problem is bro- your on drugs! :D

my physique is proportionally developed head to toe he says! lol well I guess that sounds better than I have a barrel torso that flows wonderfully into matchstick arms and toothpick legs. you look like a cucumber with straightened paperclips sticking out of it where the arms and legs should be ffs.

'I was judged best ass by a room full of men 20 years ago. these guys only look good in mirrors pool parties and at the beach. the missus says in look great for someone who's 48, doesnt shower cause he spends 24hrs a day on the intternet and wears jogging pants cause I'm broke'

hahaha keep setting that bar high, foodstamps! lol what a clown this guy is.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: August 26, 2013, 06:17:18 AM »
What would shock me is if no one admitted that Jeff looks better then Galeniko.

ukjeff

« Reply #1770 on: August 26, 2013, 06:34:01 AM »

hahahaha hollleeee fuck!!!  I just figured out what your problem is bro- your on drugs! :D

my physique is proportionally developed head to toe he says! lol well I guess that sounds better than I have a barrel torso that flows wonderfully into matchstick arms and toothpick legs. you look like a cucumber with straightened paperclips sticking out of it where the arms and legs should be ffs.

'I was judged best ass by a room full of men 20 years ago. these guys only look good in mirrors pool parties and at the beach. the missus says in look great for someone who's 48, doesnt shower cause he spends 24hrs a day on the intternet and wears jogging pants cause I'm broke'

hahaha keep setting that bar high, foodstamps! lol what a clown this guy is.

Keep attacking me mate, it stops people from looking at you, for now.
The tide is turning though.
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.

Lo at your avoidance of this post

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: August 26, 2013, 06:35:38 AM »
foodstamps look better than Gal?

you two must be sharing the same pipe

the only reason I haven't addressed this 'comparison' yet is because it's not even worth stating. comparison. lol what fucking comparison? lol there's gal who has dense lean tissue and then there's ukbeth but there is nothing to compare. LOOK at the pics ffs I know you like to troll but even you can't be this stupid. lol

you and pancake tits are the only two people on the whole forum that agree with eachother.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1772 on: August 26, 2013, 06:37:28 AM »

the only reason I haven't addressed this 'comparison' yet is because it's not even worth stating. comparison. lol what fucking comparison? lol there's gal who has dense lean tissue and then there's ukbeth but there is nothing to compare. LOOK at the pics ffs I know you like to troll but even you can't be this stupid. lol

you and pancake tits are the only two people on the whole forum that agree with eachother.

he's the only one not scared to rock the getbig lifeboat.
Thats the difference,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: August 26, 2013, 06:39:36 AM »

Its my honest opinion. Galeniko looks too flat and depleted in that pic. He would look better by being bigger and fuller. Even if that means gaining a few percent.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: August 26, 2013, 06:49:35 AM »
he's the only one not scared to rock the getbig lifeboat.
Thats the difference,

you know you have reached rock bottom when you are reaching out to shizzo for help

you started badly and its gone down hill from there
T