Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376078 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1950 on: September 14, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
hm thats a good point.

thats exactly why its bullshit.   ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1951 on: September 14, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »
I will have shredded glutes in three weeks, I have no idea what BF% I will be and neither will anyone else by looking at a picture, there is too much of that daft bullshit on here.

People can post a pic dry and shredded and people will say 5%
two days later a pic with them carrying an extra 10lbs of water and people say "oh he's 7 or 8%" when in fact the bf % is lower due to the added water weight.

well, like you fellas keep telling me... use the mirror to access progress and pics work as well or even better in fact

ukjeff

« Reply #1952 on: September 14, 2013, 01:03:30 PM »
ok, could say dry 5%, soaking wet 5% etc.

but yeah, the mirror will tell all there needs to be known.

however, one point is certain, striations in glutes dont happen at 6% or fatter, thats why i say if youll have them in 3 weeks time, youll be something 5s already, the last pics certainly look so.

another thing is, both water and fat look bad on a ohysique, so that brings us back to mirror being the ultimate and final judge.

btw i know now why you have said dietary fat takes 3 days to turn into bodyfat, do you think thats canon?

i seen studies saying otherwise.

ofc it depends on the settings of each studiy.many factors, whats been done the days before the test,and during the 3 days etc.

I have been on holiday this week and my weight has fluctuated from 208 to 215 at 208 I looked shredded from the front, my only fat deposits now are on my lower back and glutes, I think around 6-8lb of fat loss and Im there.
Three weeks should do it, if it takes longer fine, Im not going to kill myself getting there, my main goal lies 5 weeks away and I want the condition first in order to maintain it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1953 on: September 14, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
I think slightly more but I wont split hairs.
I base my decision on this photo

I was around 226 in that pic and for me to get onstage ripped I would be around 198-200

However the point is, how much weight of that 35 is fat as opposed to water?

No you are right I was being conservative, more like 40. When a person loses fat he also loses water and not the kind that you are going to lose drying out for a show. This guy has about 27 pounds of pure fat then add about 6 pounds of water that he will not be retaining and then another 7 or 8 to dry out.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: September 14, 2013, 01:26:14 PM »
I really hope he has something special to show the people here or he will NEVER recover.
If it doesn't compare to this then I really don't know what he's been doing with his time.

That's why you go by the mirror and forget the calipers.

ukjeff

« Reply #1955 on: September 14, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
No you are right I was being conservative, more like 40. When a person loses fat he also loses water and not the kind that you are going to lose drying out for a show. This guy has about 27 pounds of pure fat then add about 6 pounds of water that he will not be retaining and then another 7 or 8 to dry out.
Agreed.
If people have never competed they have no idea just how much weight you can still drop when you think you are shredded and ready.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1956 on: September 14, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
Would this not make lean body mass measurements inaccurate, as they don't take into account the water that will be lost with the fat?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1957 on: September 14, 2013, 05:01:29 PM »
oth where you at brother, hopefuly no little diuretic accident 8)

He never lies , if he says he's going to post new  pics on Friday  , he will post new  pics on Friday .

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1958 on: September 14, 2013, 07:10:37 PM »

holly shit, really ?
40 lbs from that picture ?

I would have said 30 max.
cool  8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1959 on: September 14, 2013, 07:21:18 PM »
he STILL hasn't posted pics?

wtf  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1960 on: September 14, 2013, 09:29:06 PM »
He never lies , if he says he's going to post new  pics on Friday  , he will post new  pics on Friday .
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #1961 on: September 15, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »
in which part of the world or planetary system is it still friday? ;D

nah im sure he got the pics at the ready and is deliberately doing the drum roll circus maneuver, making everyone be excited and all

Fact is he hasn't delivered, guy is probably still on 500 cals a day still struggling to look half decent to manage to get a photo to look right.

hes failed full stop.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1962 on: September 15, 2013, 06:10:17 AM »
OTH where you at bro? shut that UKtwink up.  :D

if you want bro, i can send you some ab pics and you can tell people they are you.  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1963 on: September 15, 2013, 06:30:36 AM »
Can a mod please change the thread to "OTHs 62 day diet and still counting"?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1964 on: September 15, 2013, 06:57:47 AM »
oh for fucks sakes, shut the fuck up you whinny little bitches,  ;D

I have a fucken life and responsibility unlike some 50 year olds on here who cand spare time.

I have not had 1 fucken second to spare, I WAS ON STAGE YESTERDAY AT A NATIONAL QUALIFIER STAGING 150 COMPETITORS AND HAVE NOT EVEN SLEPT SINCE THE PICS, LET ALONE TIME TO GET ON LINE, fucken hecti around here, sorry, fucken sue me.

ukjeff

« Reply #1965 on: September 15, 2013, 06:59:32 AM »
oh for fucks sakes, shut the fuck up you whinny little bitches,  ;D

I have a fucken life and responsibility unlike some 50 year olds on here who cand spare time.

I have not had 1 fucken second to spare, I WAS ON STAGE YESTERDAY AT A NATIONAL QUALIFIER STAGING 150 COMPETITORS AND HAVE NOT EVEN SLEPT SINCE THE PICS, LET ALONE TIME TO GET ON LINE, fucken hecti around here, sorry, fucken sue me.

Has soul crusher took that photo?

Get some photos up FFS, real full size ones not postage stamps.
WTF is that meant to show us?

Dont forget the front standing relaxed pose.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1966 on: September 15, 2013, 07:00:42 AM »
CHRISTMAS TREE  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #1967 on: September 15, 2013, 07:02:06 AM »
CHRISTMAS TREE  ;)

Can you put some fairy lights on it so we can see it?

By the way your arms look tiny compared to past pictures, what do they measure?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1968 on: September 15, 2013, 07:02:29 AM »
Has soul crusher took that photo?

Get some photos up FFS, real full size ones not postage stamps.
WTF is that meant to show us?

Dont forget the front standing relaxed pose.   ;)
GO F... YOURSELF, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU RETARD, I WILL POST WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT, YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUMP OFF A CLIFF

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1969 on: September 15, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »
ripped .. maybe you could help ukjeff diet for his next vacation

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1970 on: September 15, 2013, 07:10:06 AM »
ripped .. maybe you could help ukjeff diet for his next vacation
The funny thing is ukjeff disappears when he diets, he looks 30lb lighter then his actual weight, he certainly does not look 207lb in his last pic, meanwhil me at the same weight only giving up one inch to him get asked at the gym if I am 230.

The irony here is that I have full muscles while jeff has flat muscles and I am the one on no carbs that is suppose to have flat muscles and yet they remain full and his muscles deflate like pancakes despite his diet approach of 300 carbs per day,  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #1971 on: September 15, 2013, 07:14:19 AM »
The funny thing is ukjeff disappears when he diets, he looks 30lb lighter then his actual weight, he certainly does not look 207lb in his last pic, meanwhil me at the same weight only giving up one inch to him get asked at the gym if I am 230.

The irony here is that I have full muscles while jeff has flat muscles and I am the one on no carbs that is suppose to have flat muscles and yet they remain full and his muscles deflate like pancakes despite his diet approach of 300 carbs per day,  ???

You look tiny at the moment mate, just look at your old photos.

as for the bolded bit in your post, I think you need some more carbs, your memory is slipping

YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT I DIDN'T DO  ???  OH YOU WERE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME RIGHT  ::)

HAHA The 50 year old troll is bothered by my results, 46lb in exactly 40 days of dieting. GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO BRO, LIFE IS TO SHORT  ;) get over it.

NOW....

I am not working today, off my diet now, in fact I had some chocolate chip  pancakes this morning and just had 2 double bigmacs, oh and I have not had alcohol in 2 months so I PULLED A SHIZZO, LOL, I HAD 4 BEERS  ;D

Now going to eat 4 oreo ice cream sandwiches and then a nap for an hour then gym and then I TAKE SOME PICS FOR YOU GUYS.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1972 on: September 15, 2013, 07:15:31 AM »
I actually said that I was going to take pics on FRIDAY and posting them was an issue yes because I was late for weigh ins and had to drive out of town, check into a hotel and set up trophies and stage and the works, I have had not one second to spare, didn't even sleep, the national qualifier finish at 11 last night so sorry if posting a pic on getbig is not exactly priority.

:-\ :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1973 on: September 15, 2013, 07:19:58 AM »
I actually said that I was going to take pics on FRIDAY and posting them was an issue yes because I was late for weigh ins and had to drive out of town, check into a hotel and set up trophies and stage and the works, I have had not one second to spare, didn't even sleep, the national qualifier finish at 11 last night so sorry if posting a pic on getbig is not exactly priority.

:-\ :-\

who won the men's physique?

ukjeff

« Reply #1974 on: September 15, 2013, 07:20:50 AM »

???