Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374766 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #2025 on: September 15, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »
Not real big on shirtless pics . I posted one a while back.   AnyBody wIth eyes can see I'm still in shape.  If not... there are many penises for them to suck on.  :)
at least 40lbs from stage weight.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2026 on: September 15, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »
Not real big on shirtless pics . I posted one a while back.   AnyBody wIth eyes can see I'm still in shape.  If not... there are many penises for them to suck on.  :)

i remember the pic you posted. be real bro. your in shape compared to an average joe but a bouncer midsection you could never hope to have.

8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2027 on: September 15, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
great work OTH..

- the thread would have been much better if you had posted "before" pics as i suggested at the beginning..

- you look very good now as i was expecting but i was expecting you to be a little bigger..

- you must add some clearer abs shots..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2028 on: September 15, 2013, 01:40:30 PM »
what exactly did OTH claim?

have a feeling jeff is fully justified on this one...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2029 on: September 15, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »
i remember the pic you posted. be real bro. your in shape compared to an average joe but a bouncer midsection you could never hope to have.

8)

Good for you.  Let me know when those twigs break 16 inches.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2030 on: September 15, 2013, 02:02:43 PM »
lmao

ukjeff

« Reply #2031 on: September 15, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »
what exactly did OTH claim?

have a feeling jeff is fully justified on this one...
OTH wrote
Here is me at 5% bodyfat at 205 lb and I am 5'9, so my goal is to get to 3% at around 200-203 but my main assault after this in the winter should yield at least 12 lb. Hoping to be ready for the spring on stage at 215
Ya I was 205 lb at my last contest in 08 and I registered at 5% bodyfat, I figured if I am a tad bigger I can be 202 or 203 at 3% but if I am lower then I am lower, doesn't matter as long as I hit 3%. I am 5'9 so anything over 200lb in that condition is good for me.
I will definitely be posting pics up when it is done mid Sept. I will also post video's of me doing 315 on flat bench for 15-20 reps and deadlifts with 5 plates for 12-15, 200 lb curls for the purpose of proving your strengths and lifts do not go down on a zero carb diet.
As for pics, I hate to disappoint brother, can not and will not post one until the 3% is reached, but then there will be lots of good pics.

I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

He was at 209 a month ago????

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2032 on: September 15, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
Good for you.  Let me know when those twigs break 16 inches.

;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: September 15, 2013, 02:09:10 PM »
OTH, since you took pics, are you claiming to be 3%?

???

ukjeff

« Reply #2034 on: September 15, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »
PICS WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY LOADING, ANY DIURETICS OR NOTHING, JUST A BASIC DAY IN VERY LOW LEVEL BODYFAT MODE, NOTHING FANCY, i am still working and am going out for the weekend so just a basic day with regular pics.
then
I am not working today, off my diet now, in fact I had some chocolate chip  pancakes this morning and just had 2 double bigmacs, oh and I have not had alcohol in 2 months so I PULLED A SHIZZO, LOL, I HAD 4 BEERS  ;D

Now going to eat 4 oreo ice cream sandwiches and then a nap for an hour then gym and then I TAKE SOME PICS FOR YOU GUYS.

Im very confused.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2035 on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
I really hope he has something special to show the people here or he will NEVER recover.
If it doesn't compare to this then I really don't know what he's been doing with his time.

Just come out of the closet already.... ::)

I think its perfectly legal to do so over there in the UK  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2036 on: September 15, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
at least 40lbs from stage weight.

I'm 8.5 % bodyfat at 236 poundsi In that pic  you imbecile.

Just Because you can't carry any thickness anywhere. . Your entIre life, doesn't mean we are all saddled wIth your genetics.

It's like unless he's putting people down he doesn't know what to do With himself.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2037 on: September 15, 2013, 07:26:32 PM »
 well done.before pic would have really set it straight from start to finish,leg shot would be hard to beat the one u posted here from yrs ago.side tricep and that back shot show some good thickness and detail.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2038 on: September 15, 2013, 10:11:24 PM »
nah he was fat as hell before, he ate 600gramms carbs daily lol.

he indeed lokks very good, and the abs shots are good enough, the skn got bit wrinkly on lower abs, that alone indicates he lost much weight in little time,no question he was badly out of shape.

2months, brutal diet=shredded,as in, ready to step on stage,as he did.i remember though him saying this is hust for fun not for competiton, but the comp signing up ppl normaly do quite upfront :D

I think he was saying that he is helping as Stage Marshall for a local show, as he does several times a year; he didn't actually compete in it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2039 on: September 15, 2013, 10:35:09 PM »
I'm 8.5 % bodyfat at 236 poundsi In that pic  you imbecile.

Just Because you can't carry any thickness anywhere. . Your entIre life, doesn't mean we are all saddled wIth your genetics.

It's like unless he's putting people down he doesn't know what to do With himself.

can you remember you bf% and bw before returning to drugs??.. you were 265 pounds i think and looked over 20% bf.. yes drugs must be amazing..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2040 on: September 15, 2013, 10:36:50 PM »
can you remember you bf% and bw before returning to drugs??.. you were 265 pounds i think and looked over 20% bf.. yes drugs must be amazing..

Why don't you run some gear already? It's what Nasser would have wanted for you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2041 on: September 15, 2013, 10:37:55 PM »

You will always be small and look life shit.  Your arms suck and you have big hips

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2042 on: September 15, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »

You will always be small and look life shit.  Your arms suck and you have big hips

hahahahaha... i have a very good NATURAL arms..

remember when you said i could never have good  abs again because i was old lol..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2043 on: September 15, 2013, 11:09:23 PM »

remember when you said i could never have good  abs again because i was old lol..

brutal arab softness

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2044 on: September 15, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »
Why don't you run some gear already? It's what Nasser would have wanted for you.

no never..

i told nasser when i met him that i could understand when someone like him takes drugs as this was his career that made him a world wide icon but i couldnt see any point when a normal gym rat who doesnt compete takes drugs just to be 'special" in the gym.. he is not deceiving anyone but himself.. just  my opinion..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2045 on: September 15, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
brutal arab softness

are you natural??..

rock hardness cant be achieved naturally.. i take creatine now which makes me hold more water..but overall i am ok with my current shape..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2046 on: September 15, 2013, 11:18:18 PM »
are you natural??..

rock hardness cant be achieved naturally.. i take creatine now which makes me hold more water..but overall i am ok with my current shape..

yeah, i am.  i tend to agree with you on that issue, and shouldn't be such a dick, actually...  it's just, i've noticed a lot of arab guys seem to be kind of flabby / soft

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2047 on: September 15, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »

I nevet said that.  I said you needed to diet seriously to get back in shape because you weren't a kid anymore. And it seems like I was dead on the money .

And also that will be $500 US for the motivation

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2048 on: September 15, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »

looking good bro but god damn, your hips are wider then your shoulders. sorry about your poor luck. :(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2049 on: September 15, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »
I nevet said that.  I said you needed to diet seriously to get back in shape because you weren't a kid anymore. And it seems like I was dead on the money .

And also that will be $500 US for the motivation

no man you said many time i became old and could not be in a good shape again because of my poor genetics and my age  ::)

actually i have achieved this ok shape easier than when i was younger.. no magic but i was not in a hurry and i did some serious cardio which i was never doing in the past.. but didnt go on a very strict diet as before.. i eat good amounts of carbs every day and have at least 2 days a week where i eat whatever i want..