Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374851 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #2100 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:22 AM »
8)

Outstanding brother.  Way to follow through, you look great.

Didn't Mean to hijack but you know how to Jeff  can get

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2101 on: September 16, 2013, 07:40:19 AM »

great relaxed pose, shows your natural shape.
fuck you look great therem thats the look im aiming for now that  i started to train again 3.5months ago..looking great. Well done oth  you have nothing to be ashamed off.  Not that are

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2102 on: September 16, 2013, 07:41:33 AM »
jeff, lol seriously bro. get a hold of yourself.

you crossed the jealous/creepy/obsessed line awhile ago in this thread.

i understand you may not care what anyone thinks but Jesus bro, its a bit embarrassing at this point.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2103 on: September 16, 2013, 07:43:41 AM »
Can't be bothered reading 90+ pages, but what is your diet/"supplementation" plan?
The diet was noncontinuous, so it was dieting then a pause from diet and then dieting again and then another pause, only because it was very effective and it was to fast so I had to slow it down by pausing the diet and maintening.

QUICK SUMMERY

dieted on 1lb of chicken and a 1lb of fish (actually just a hair more) and greens (VEGGIES) and some egg whites, under 1500 calories per day on dieting days.

My average weight loss was 1lb per day of dieting.

Took prop, tren, anadrol and winny at the end, although I did discontinue the drol and the prop for the last couple weeks. DID START WITH EQ, TEST E and var, droped the test E half way through replaced test e with prop and replaced var with winny

kept it pretty simple, average dose was a total of 2 grams or a hair more, was not consistent on dosing due to schedule, was targeting 2800mg per week but NO WAY I HIT THOSE NUMBER CAUSE I SKIPPED INJECTIONS AND ALWAYS FORGOT TO TAKE THE ORALS,   :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2104 on: September 16, 2013, 07:48:35 AM »
Dont worry, everyone already knows you hardly ever tell the full story first time around.   ::)
I shop at walmart, my shoes are worth 20 dollars, I buy stuff at the dollar store and I look through coupons, in fact I will only buy mcdonalds if I HAVE A ''2 CAN DINE FOR'' COUPON SO FUCK YOU, I don't have money and nor do I give a fuck to come across as someone who does yo creepy fuck

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2105 on: September 16, 2013, 07:51:01 AM »
I will only buy mcdonalds

i can tell, judging by those weak abs.. if you need some advice hit me up. you can give me some advice on getting my arms past 12 inches.  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2106 on: September 16, 2013, 07:51:26 AM »
Outstanding brother.  Way to follow through, you look great.

Didn't Mean to hijack but you know how to Jeff  can get
fuck no bro, you guys are fucken awesome putting this creepy loser in his place, even bouncer is exposing him as a big embarrassment, keep it coming

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2107 on: September 16, 2013, 07:53:33 AM »
i can tell, judging by those weak abs.. if you need some advice hit me up. you can give me some advice on getting my arms past 12 inches.  :D

hey bro, I say it how it is and yes you are the greek god of abs around here but mine are not that bad are they   :'(

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2108 on: September 16, 2013, 07:56:53 AM »
hey bro, I say it how it is and yes you are the greek god of abs around here but mine are not that bad are they   :'(

;D

nah bro, that relaxed standing pic shows how tiny your waist is. good genetics for sure. like you said, just have a little bit of softness/lose skin on the abs themselves.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2109 on: September 16, 2013, 07:59:31 AM »
Awesome job.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2110 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
;D

nah bro, that relaxed standing pic shows how tiny your waist is. good genetics for sure. like you said, just have a little bit of softness/lose skin on the abs themselves.
I actually think my lower abs atrophied a bit because it used to bulge out but now it just looks retarded 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2111 on: September 16, 2013, 08:03:59 AM »
Awesome job.

thanks brother shizzo, by the way I had like 6 or 7 beers that day  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2112 on: September 16, 2013, 08:08:34 AM »
thanks brother shizzo, by the way I had like 6 or 7 beers that day  ;D
You can almost tell by the pic. You had the Elvis lip going  ;D

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2113 on: September 16, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »
OTH good work man. Really amazed this diet kept so much muscle on for you. Kudos!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2114 on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:25 AM »
yo, oth, do you think the beer causes bloating, or doesnt it matter when so depleted

id certainly, no matter what, have some tequilla shots before stepping on stage, if i had plans of competiting :D

beer makes my gut bloat like cswolefatshit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2115 on: September 16, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »
beer makes my gut bloat like cswolefatshit.

X2...I drink a few beers and my stomach just fucking explodes. Its sickening.... I'll never drink a beer again I'm my lIfe.

If you aren't in very good shape and attractive...you should be killed.

I firmly believe this and would klll family members.....only distant relatives  :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2116 on: September 16, 2013, 08:27:03 AM »
Diet coke and Malibu black is my drug of choice. Might be slightly gay.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: September 16, 2013, 08:55:38 AM »
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2118 on: September 16, 2013, 08:59:29 AM »
I shop at walmart, my shoes are worth 20 dollars, I buy stuff at the dollar store and I look through coupons, in fact I will only buy mcdonalds if I HAVE A ''2 CAN DINE FOR'' COUPON SO FUCK YOU, I don't have money and nor do I give a fuck to come across as someone who does yo creepy fuck
My comment had nothing to do with how much money you have got/not got.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: September 16, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »
Oh and for the record I dont think OTH will get to the end of his 60 day get ripped challenge.
He will pull a sicky soon, mark my words.   ;)

;D
T

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #2120 on: September 16, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »
The diet was noncontinuous, so it was dieting then a pause from diet and then dieting again and then another pause, only because it was very effective and it was to fast so I had to slow it down by pausing the diet and maintening.

QUICK SUMMERY

dieted on 1lb of chicken and a 1lb of fish (actually just a hair more) and greens (VEGGIES) and some egg whites, under 1500 calories per day on dieting days.

My average weight loss was 1lb per day of dieting.

Took prop, tren, anadrol and winny at the end, although I did discontinue the drol and the prop for the last couple weeks. DID START WITH EQ, TEST E and var, droped the test E half way through replaced test e with prop and replaced var with winny

kept it pretty simple, average dose was a total of 2 grams or a hair more, was not consistent on dosing due to schedule, was targeting 2800mg per week but NO WAY I HIT THOSE NUMBER CAUSE I SKIPPED INJECTIONS AND ALWAYS FORGOT TO TAKE THE ORALS,   :D
You forgot to mention the GH you were using...again.
OK, today is the turning point with the hormones, I am at around 10% and this is the switching everything up point.

I never take tren above 10%, never take prop above 10%, never take var above 10%, and as for anadrol I am introducing it today but this can be taken at any body fat level.

So dropped the test e, dropped the eq, although I will still have eq in my system for 3 weeks at least. Reasoning is they hold water, the eq not so much but still a little.

You guys know the purpose of these compounds by now, so will not discuss them, unless someone is confused about something.

Goes like this;

1 shot of prop
1 shot tren
100mg per shot

2x50mg anadrol
10X10mg anavar

That is 400mg combined per day

Might add winstrol last ten days and maybe letrozole, have not decided yet.

No clen or T3, no ai, nothing else

gh is at 4 iu per day, not sure it is making much of a difference at this point but who cares, I will through it the mix anyway.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2121 on: September 16, 2013, 09:09:04 AM »
RELAXED SHOT LOOKS GREAT.GOOD BUILD MAN.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2122 on: September 16, 2013, 09:11:12 AM »
UK CAN SET UP A CONVERSATION WITH ONESELF JUST BY POSTING PAST QUOTES ON WHAT U WROTE AND HAVE U ARGUE WITH WHAT U WROTE AND ON AND ON....

ukjeff

« Reply #2123 on: September 16, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »
UK CAN SET UP A CONVERSATION WITH ONESELF JUST BY POSTING PAST QUOTES ON WHAT U WROTE AND HAVE U ARGUE WITH WHAT U WROTE AND ON AND ON....
The point is that if people want to try and emulate what OTH has done they need to be in full possession of the facts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2124 on: September 16, 2013, 09:15:02 AM »
yo, oth, do you think the beer causes bloating, or doesnt it matter when so depleted

id certainly, no matter what, have some tequilla shots before stepping on stage, if i had plans of competiting :D
well, I was sitting at 201lb and real dry, so since I had a very brutal weekend aheaD i decided not to lose water and I was already dry as well so I didn't have to much water to lose anyway, maybe 3 lb at most. Now I Had to down as much food as possible to fill out. Originally wanted to not bother loading but then decided to after the first meal because it made a big difference, so I just kept eating and had beer to down the food, but we are talking one beer per hour hence no bloat and I pissed 3 quarters of it out anyway since the alcohol content acts like a mild diuretic, keep in mind that I did not drink any water at all or any other beverage, actually I had one pop lol, and some ice cream.

Had I gone with water instead of beer, I would have had a couple extra lb of fluid in my system, had I not drank anything I would have felt like dog shit so beer was the logical conclusion for me, lol,

SHIZZO APPROVED