Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376164 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #2125 on: September 16, 2013, 09:22:12 AM »
OTH good work man. Really amazed this diet kept so much muscle on for you. Kudos!
ya thanks bro, based on my conclusion, I lost no muscle at all, except maybe in the legs but I was only training them twice a month so I didn't expect them to keep up

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2126 on: September 16, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »
So whats the plan now before your competition that was in the spring right? Are you going to maintain low bf or blow up. Whats your plan when it comes to roids to. Are you coming off or are you doin like i do now staying on until the comp? Understand if you dont want to answer

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2127 on: September 16, 2013, 09:26:44 AM »
The point is that if people want to try and emulate what OTH has done they need to be in full possession of the facts.

it's not like he's lying or something.  

he did exactly what he said he was going to do, don't see what your problem is.I mean yes, he's a human being and things didn't go exactly like clockwork as he planned ......life happens. But it's not like he did a complete 180 and is feeding us bullshit.

you're just one of those people that gets caught on the minutia of things, and the big picture goes right over your head. Or you just choose to ignore it because you're a penis puller.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2128 on: September 16, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
The point is that if people want to try and emulate what OTH has done they need to be in full possession of the facts.
AND HOW WILL THAT WORK FOR THEM PRATELL?

ukjeff

« Reply #2129 on: September 16, 2013, 09:34:14 AM »
AND HOW WILL THAT WORK FOR THEM PRATELL?
Because they can then tailor something for themselves based on his regime.
His lack of consistency in his updates are really confusing as he adds he's using GH then forgets to mention it later , he uses ephedrine, yet forgets to mention it on occasion.
All these little things are important when people want to develop their own system.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2130 on: September 16, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
To be fair and honest, OTH you did use a shit ton of drugs bro. Yes you worked your ass off but you should be a little bit more clear in your posts about just how much chemical assistance you did have.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2131 on: September 16, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »
To be fair and honest, OTH you did use a shit ton of drugs bro. Yes you worked your ass off but you should be a little bit more clear in your posts about just how much chemical assistance you did have.

at least he is honest about his drug use

unlike other members here

the guy ran this thread while working long hours on a very restrictive diet

he is trying to help people

he never claimed to be a guru

but this thread is a credit to him
T

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2132 on: September 16, 2013, 09:41:45 AM »
ate least he is honest about his drug use

unlike other members here

the guy ran this thread while working long hours on a very restrictive diet

he is trying to help people

he never claimed to be a guru

but this thread is a credit to him

absolutely agree.

just pointing out that there is some truth is what jeff is saying. OTH talks a lot about how hard he works and diets.. and rightfully so. but he doesnt put the same spotlight on the drugs.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2133 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:27 AM »
So in conclusion of this thread. We all now know UKJeff is gay.

/thread

Anyways, OTH, good job, but take with a grain of salt what any douchebags say on here. That's why I don't bother ever posting pix of any kind on here. There will always be someone who will criticize a vein not being in the right spot or satisfying their homo self enough. No need to prove oneself to some losers online lol. Anyways...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2134 on: September 16, 2013, 09:47:34 AM »
You are mistaken my friend. I never lie about gear use, NEVER, I TELL EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE INJECTION I HAVE EVER TAKEN, EVERYTIME ALL THE TIME.

That is some nerve anyone has to tell me I should be more clear, ffs you want a fucken youtube video as well.

I AM HONEST FROM DAY ONE, NEVER HIDE SHIT. DID I USE GH FOR MY DIET? NO I DID NOT, DID I SAY I DID? YES BECAUSE I WAS ON GH AT THE START AND WAS USING IT WHEN I SAID I WAS, BUT I DISCONTINUED IT AND FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE DIET DIDNT NOT USE IT

THAT IS A HELL OF A THING FOR YOU TO SAY TO ME BRO

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2135 on: September 16, 2013, 09:54:00 AM »
absolutely agree.

just pointing out that there is some truth is what jeff is saying. OTH talks a lot about how hard he works and diets.. and rightfully so. but he doesnt put the same spotlight on the drugs.
BRO ME AND YOU ARE GOOD, AS YOU GET MY HUMOUR AND I GET YOURS AND WE CALL EACH OTHER PUSSIES ,LMAO BUT WITH ALL DUE RESPECT NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH HERE BRO.

I SPEAK ABOUT DRUG (JUICE) MORE THEN ANYTHING, IN FACT I GURENTEE I AM PROBALY THE MOST OPEN ABOUT THIS OUT OF ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE THEIR REAL FACES OUT THERE AND THERE IDENTITIES ARE KNOWN.

SERIOUSLY GO BACK THROUGH MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE DRUG USE REPEATEDLY TALKED ABOUT IN SPADES, BUT DON'T FORGET THIS IS THE GOSSIP SECTION, ALTHOUGH JUICE TALK IS ALLOWED IT HAS TO BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2136 on: September 16, 2013, 09:54:52 AM »
never said you lied brother. just saying the drug use gets lost in the thread. you highlight the diet and hard work in a lot more posts then the drugs.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2137 on: September 16, 2013, 09:57:12 AM »
Because they can then tailor something for themselves based on his regime.
His lack of consistency in his updates are really confusing as he adds he's using GH then forgets to mention it later , he uses ephedrine, yet forgets to mention it on occasion.
All these little things are important when people want to develop their own system.
I DON'T HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHIT FOR FUCK SAKES, EPHEDRIN? ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME????

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2138 on: September 16, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
never said you lied brother. just saying the drug use gets lost in the thread. you highlight the diet and hard work in a lot more posts then the drugs.
NO I DO NOT, IN FACT I ADDRESS THINGS BASED ON WHAT IS DEMAND FROM OUR GETBIG FRIENDS, THEY ASK THE QUESTIONS, I AM HERE TO HELP ANYONE AND THE REALITY IS MORE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DIET ADVISE, HENCE MORE WILL BE TALKED ABOUT IN REGARDS TO SHEDDING FAT AND GETTING SHREDDED THEN DRUG PROTOCOLS, BESIDES EVERYONE KEEP THSE QUESTIONS IN PMS AND IF YOU SEE MY MILLION PAGES OF PMS THEY ARE MOSTLY ALL DRUG PROTOCOLS AND SHARING INFO AND I PICK UP INFO AS WELL, WE ALL WANT TO LEARN OFF EACH OTHER.

NO ONE WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, OH EXCEPT THE TROLL, WHICH IS NOT REAL CREDIBLE ANYWAY.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2139 on: September 16, 2013, 10:04:18 AM »
NO I DO NOT, IN FACT I ADDRESS THINGS BASED ON WHAT IS DEMAND FROM OUR GETBIG FRIENDS, THEY ASK THE QUESTIONS, I AM HERE TO HELP ANYONE AND THE REALITY IS MORE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DIET ADVISE, HENCE MORE WILL BE TALKED ABOUT IN REGARDS TO SHEDDING FAT AND GETTING SHREDDED THEN DRUG PROTOCOLS, BESIDES EVERYONE KEEP THSE QUESTIONS IN PMS AND IF YOU SEE MY MILLION PAGES OF PMS THEY ARE MOSTLY ALL DRUG PROTOCOLS AND SHARING INFO AND I PICK UP INFO AS WELL, WE ALL WANT TO LEARN OFF EACH OTHER.

NO ONE WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, OH EXCEPT THE TROLL, WHICH YOU IS NOT REAL CREDIBLE ANYWAY.
Boom!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2140 on: September 16, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »
So whats the plan now before your competition that was in the spring right? Are you going to maintain low bf or blow up. Whats your plan when it comes to roids to. Are you coming off or are you doin like i do now staying on until the comp? Understand if you dont want to answer
WILL ADDRESS THIS LATER, STILL WORKING ON THE GAME PLAN, BUT WILL SAY THIS, I DO NOT HAVE TO DO A REGIONAL EVENT ANYMORE.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE OPA JUST TOLD ME SINCE I ALREADY ONE A REGIONAL OVERALL TITLE I HAVE A LIFE TIME QUALIFICATION TO A NATIONAL QUALIFIER, SO I CAN JUMP RIGHT INTO THE NATIONAL QUALIFIER IN JUNE THEN STRAIGHT TO NATIONALS.

AWESOME NEWS FOR ME

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2141 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:13 AM »
So in conclusion of this thread. We all now know UKJeff is gay.

/thread

Anyways, OTH, good job, but take with a grain of salt what any douchebags say on here. That's why I don't bother ever posting pix of any kind on here. There will always be someone who will criticize a vein not being in the right spot or satisfying their homo self enough. No need to prove oneself to some losers online lol. Anyways...
HEY BROTHER. HOW THE HECK ARE YOU?

YA WELL THERE IS ONLY 1 TROLL AND THERE IS 10 PEOPLE TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP SO I AM GETTING THE GOOD END ON THIS ONE  ;)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2142 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
OTH, lower your tone.  8)

Gonna need you to post all the drugs your using in every single post please.

ukjeff

« Reply #2143 on: September 16, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »
I DON'T HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHIT FOR FUCK SAKES, EPHEDRIN? ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME????

Are you seriously trying to say ephedrine doesn't matter or make a difference?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2144 on: September 16, 2013, 10:57:54 AM »
WILL ADDRESS THIS LATER, STILL WORKING ON THE GAME PLAN, BUT WILL SAY THIS, I DO NOT HAVE TO DO A REGIONAL EVENT ANYMORE.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE OPA JUST TOLD ME SINCE I ALREADY ONE A REGIONAL OVERALL TITLE I HAVE A LIFE TIME QUALIFICATION TO A NATIONAL QUALIFIER, SO I CAN JUMP RIGHT INTO THE NATIONAL QUALIFIER IN JUNE THEN STRAIGHT TO NATIONALS.

AWESOME NEWS FOR ME
thats really good news .

Appreciate that you do talk about your steroiduse and how much etc., not many do.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2145 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:03 AM »
uk jeff is on a ton of shit yet he claims natty and looks like a deflated old turd .. those who bark the loudest ...

I think to get ripped diet is key so OTH focused on the diet aspect ... great results

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2146 on: September 16, 2013, 12:01:14 PM »
yah the steroids themselves wont do much more than give epic recovery, sparing muscle from being used up and training agression,and the pumps, but whether one is on 500mg weekly or 2gramms weekly, those factors will be given either way.

the efedrine, i didnt take that stuff since over 10 years, i only vaguely remember how efective it is, i remember it does add up,but then again, oth actually said he uses it, and the gh he felt is useless or overrated for this purpose and stopped it.

fair play overall

ephedrine would help with his energy levels

much like caffeine probably does for you

wouldnt make much if any difference in terms of fat loss
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2147 on: September 16, 2013, 12:33:13 PM »
hm, but it has definite fatburning proerties, may amount to 200cals a day, this adds up.

wont help if one hasnt willpower, ofc ;D
Ephedrine suppresses your appetite enormously, sometimes to the point of making you feel like you don't want to eat at all.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2148 on: September 16, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »
EC is proven to have a synergistic fat burning effective after all it was approved in holland as a medication for a time but some idiots overdosed/took with narcotics and alcohol and got heart attacks and it was no longer a legal 'fat loss medication'.

ukjeff

« Reply #2149 on: September 16, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
uk jeff is on a ton of shit yet he claims natty and looks like a deflated old turd .. those who bark the loudest ...

I think to get ripped diet is key so OTH focused on the diet aspect ... great results
Do you think he would have looked the same if he had been natty?
27 days on no carbs on a roof for 12 hours a day and he could have got down the drainpipe.