Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374805 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #2175 on: September 16, 2013, 10:23:23 PM »
If you really believe OTH is intentionally fudging details here, you're lost.
;D

you have to have an iq of a peanut to believe that, lol...

I have an idea chiro, lol, let's all start claiming natural for now on, lmao  :D :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2176 on: September 16, 2013, 10:42:26 PM »
If you really believe OTH is intentionally fudging details here, you're lost.

never said that

but fudge them he does

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2177 on: September 16, 2013, 10:45:15 PM »
never said that

but fudge them he does
ok master YODA, it's called changing your mind

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2178 on: September 16, 2013, 10:51:12 PM »
ok master YODA, it's called changing your mind

i like your contribution to bodybuilding related knowledge on this board, and appreciate the advice you have given me in the past, but jeff does have a point.  you (and many others, for sure... hell, may as well include everyone if we're being honest -- i know i'm guilty) play fast and loose with the details at times.  it may seem harmless; i doubt it's intentional (in your case), but it adds up.  reading these threads is like playing a game of telephone.  it takes a lot of caution to communicate effectively, and this is one trait it seems bodybuilders just don't have, for the most part.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2179 on: September 16, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »
i like your contribution to bodybuilding related knowledge on this board, and appreciate the advice you have given me in the past, but jeff does have a point.  you (and many others, for sure... hell, may as well include everyone if we're being honest -- i know i'm guilty) play fast and loose with the details at times.  it may seem harmless; i doubt it's intentional (in your case), but it adds up.  reading these threads is like playing a game of telephone.  it takes a lot of caution to communicate effectively, and this is one trait it seems bodybuilders just don't have, for the most part.
putting it that way, maybe so. This is an ''instinct'' type of life style more then 321 guide. I base my programs and protocols based on state of mind, goals, convenience and of course schedule so it should be understandable if something changes at times, we are only human.

Now the concepts and rules however are very consistent and never change. Take juice, eat proper, train and adjust accordingly, details are altered all the time, why wouldn't they be, in every other aspect of life details change as well but to sit here and say to us that we fudge the details is insulting when our goal here are to help others and be as productive as possible by giving people advice, especially when every single person here knows that I would put a great effort into clarifying any confusions via PM.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2180 on: September 16, 2013, 11:17:45 PM »
relax, oth has taken bit gh for 2 weeks and then dropped it and even said hes taking it, same for the efedrine.

the results would have been within 1-2lbs with or without that, or exactly the same.

its not right to claim he lied or exagerated, infact, he often forgot injections,missed shots, why is that not brought up to his defence?

he came shredded within 60 days and outlined everything, except we havent seen before pics.

but hes as honest as they ccome
The results would have been the exact same, I think it was flinstone who said the gh was pointless and I told him ''wrong'' but he was right, and I stand corrected.  A no carb diet and gh do not go well and is pointless especially at 6 iu or lower, gh has it's purpose of course but not for what I did in 60 days

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2181 on: September 17, 2013, 12:13:52 AM »
I remember ephedrine back when it was legal. Awesome stuff, had some brutal workouts on it. I was pissing line there's no tomorrow after it :D

ukjeff

« Reply #2182 on: September 17, 2013, 12:17:52 AM »
ANOTHER WINNER

I Rant about ephedrine all the time, to say I left it out is outrageous, ephedrine is my bread and butter, everyone should know this by now

El diablo bianco asked you to summarise because he didn't want to read the whole thread, you wrote
The diet was noncontinuous, so it was dieting then a pause from diet and then dieting again and then another pause, only because it was very effective and it was to fast so I had to slow it down by pausing the diet and maintening.

QUICK SUMMERY

dieted on 1lb of chicken and a 1lb of fish (actually just a hair more) and greens (VEGGIES) and some egg whites, under 1500 calories per day on dieting days.

My average weight loss was 1lb per day of dieting.

Took prop, tren, anadrol and winny at the end, although I did discontinue the drol and the prop for the last couple weeks. DID START WITH EQ, TEST E and var, droped the test E half way through replaced test e with prop and replaced var with winny

kept it pretty simple, average dose was a total of 2 grams or a hair more, was not consistent on dosing due to schedule, was targeting 2800mg per week but NO WAY I HIT THOSE NUMBER CAUSE I SKIPPED INJECTIONS AND ALWAYS FORGOT TO TAKE THE ORALS,   :D

Dont you think it may have been prudent to mention the ephedrine and GH use in that post, bearing in mind it was meant to be a catch all?

And TBH you could have taken pictures on the 16th August as you were 209 lbs
What happened on the last 30 days?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2183 on: September 17, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »
UKJeff, if I didn't already have a good Jewish accountant, you'd be my next pick. Down to the last detail, this guy doesn't let anything slip past him  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #2184 on: September 17, 2013, 12:22:31 AM »
UKJeff: what is your list of demands for OTH? What would you like him to do or say to satisfy your desires?
To be consistent with his posts.
I have a feeling he makes stuff up as he goes along sometimes, thats why he flip flops.
Not saying its a bad thing, its just the way he is.

By the way, he is a grown man not a special needs child, you should feel its OK to correct him and enquire about his inconsistency and not just pat him on the head and ignore it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2185 on: September 17, 2013, 12:29:03 AM »
There is wanting to know the details... and then there is being a cunt.
I am not sure what are you implying here Groink. Are you by any chance alluding to the fact that ukjeff's annoying pestering  paints him as the latter?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2186 on: September 17, 2013, 12:30:31 AM »
To be consistent with his posts.
I have a feeling he makes stuff up as he goes along sometimes, thats why he flip flops.
Not saying its a bad thing, its just the way he is.

By the way, he is a grown man not a special needs child, you should feel its OK to correct him and enquire about his inconsistency and not just pat him on the head and ignore it.

I guess I never felt deceived at any point, and I've been following the thread since day 1. Even when he took his break, he notified the thread. He changed his strategy along the way but kept us all informed, and honestly it was only minor deviations. I would vouch the same way for you had the roles been reversed. I see no great atrocity committed here.

ukjeff

« Reply #2187 on: September 17, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »
I am not sure what are you implying here Groink. Are you by any chance alluding to the fact that ukjeff's annoying pestering  paints him as the latter?
Nothing of any substance again?
You will be overtaking bigmc as the least interesting poster soon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2188 on: September 17, 2013, 12:31:32 AM »
i think choosing to ignore how well oth has done

by drilling into the details of every post to try and find minor inconsistencies

then attacking others because they havent done this

is reflective of a troubled mind

a control freak with ocd
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2189 on: September 17, 2013, 12:32:19 AM »
I guess I never felt deceived at any point, and I've been following the thread since day 1. Even when he took his break, he notified the thread. He changed his strategy along the way but kept us all informed, and honestly it was only minor deviations. I would vouch the same way for you had the roles been reversed. I see no great atrocity committed here.
Im happy for you.

ukjeff

« Reply #2190 on: September 17, 2013, 12:33:48 AM »
i think choosing to ignore how well oth has done

by drilling into the details of every post to try and find minor inconsistencies

then attacking others because they havent done this

is reflective of a troubled mind

a control freak with ocd
Choose to ignore?
I have told him he looks great and posted his relaxed picture in the other thread.

Come on bigmc, read the threads before you jump in feet first.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2191 on: September 17, 2013, 12:35:18 AM »
Im happy for you.

Fuckin A you must be a real joy to be friends with in real life  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2192 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36:12 AM »
Choose to ignore?
I have told him he looks great and posted his relaxed picture in the other thread.

Come on bigmc, read the threads before you jump in feet first.

its my honest opinion

you think you can justify all the bullshit by throwing in the odd compliment

and that makes your opinion balanced

if you cant see that your behaviour in this thread isnt normal

then you have issues

you claim you have stopped trolling but your posting pattern is exactly the same

might be an idea to get some help im serious
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2193 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36:29 AM »
Who else thinks that ukbeth is just jealous that he does not get kudos nor the attention that he feels he deserves. His average Egypt vacation shape did not turn the bodybuilding world upside down. Why  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #2194 on: September 17, 2013, 12:37:41 AM »
its my honest opinion

you think you can justify all the bullshit by throwing in the odd compliment

and that makes your opinion balanced

if you cant see that your behaviour in this thread isnt normal

then you have issues

you claim you have stopped trolling but your posting pattern is exactly the same

might be an idea to get some help im serious

When I start listening to your advice it will be time to seek help.
Im not trolling now, Im just giving my honest opinions, shame more people cant be as honest.

ukjeff

« Reply #2195 on: September 17, 2013, 12:39:00 AM »
Who else thinks that ukbeth is just jealous that he does not get kudos nor the attention that he feels he deserves. His average Egypt vacation shape did not turn the bodybuilding world upside down. Why  ???
Your post just reeks of desperation, "who else thinks"...jeez.
Stand on your own one foot and be a man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2196 on: September 17, 2013, 12:40:53 AM »
When I start listening to your advice it will be time to seek help.
Im not trolling now, Im just giving my honest opinions, shame more people cant be as honest.

there you go again

everyone that doesnt agree with you is dishonest

your obsession with detail and the level of importance you put on minor detail

probably helped you when you were competing

it doesnt help you now
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2197 on: September 17, 2013, 12:42:51 AM »
there you go again

everyone that doesnt agree with you is dishonest

your obsession with detail and the level of importance you put on minor detail

probably helped you when you were competing

it doesnt help you now
Its not being dishonest to keep quiet about something rather than saying it, some people would say its tactful.
However being tactful is hardly a trait people here seem to possess when it suits.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2198 on: September 17, 2013, 12:44:06 AM »
Dunno jeff..maybe it is time to grow up and move on

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2199 on: September 17, 2013, 12:52:09 AM »
Dunno jeff..maybe it is time to grow up and move on

Nonsense, don't be silly.

OneTimeHard has 10,879 posts to go over with a fine tooth comb. UKJeff has a full pot of coffee to keep him awake all night, scavenging post after post for any sort of discrepancy or miscalculation. UKJeff makes the Internal Revenue Service look like the Salvation Army when it comes to getting audited  :D