Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374765 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #2350 on: September 17, 2013, 03:05:20 PM »
I think if ukjeff is going to continue to ramble on he should also turn his critiquing skills on himself. Jeff, do you have the balls to go take some pics right now on demand and post them? surely someone with this much to say about someone else must look amazing himself correct?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2351 on: September 17, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
I think if ukjeff is going to continue to ramble on he should also turn his critiquing skills on himself. Jeff, do you have the balls to go take some pics right now on demand and post them? surely someone with this much to say about someone else must look amazing himself correct?
HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY HE INJECTS

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2352 on: September 17, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »
HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY HE INJECTS
GAL is a pussy like that too. Not many real bro's around here like me and you. Fucken REAL hard as nails type cats!  :D 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2353 on: September 17, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »
nah, oth has very thick muscle fibers,and huge legs, this is the recipe to get striated glutes, i think he has them, thick fibers will shine through even if one has thick gh skin(like all the pros)

this is, unless his legs entirely wasted away, which i doubt, on 2 gramms nothing wastes away :D
THANK YOU GAL, spot on here, my legs are in fact my best body part, the most genetically gifted bodypart I have. I didn't show them because I felt they looked better before and even at 95% they are my best body part but I PREFER THE SHOCK FACTOR and I will be squatting my ass off the entire winter so will save it for another time, no rush, my point in this thread is accomplished and I think everyone is satisfied with my achievement, I mean let's face it, if I looked like Levrone jeff would have still been regurgitating his HORSESHIT right?

lmao, total backfire though as the whole thread posters jumped at his throat, what a dumbass   :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2354 on: September 17, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
for me the best shot OTH posted was the standing relaxed pose. that really shows the truth. looks really good. i gotta admit, i wasnt all that impressed with the pics you posted before that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2355 on: September 17, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
for me the best shot OTH posted was the standing relaxed pose. that really shows the truth. looks really good. i gotta admit, i wasnt all that impressed with the pics you posted before that.
really? interesting, ya good shot but out of all the pics I took all the people I went through them with said that the best one was this one, almost everyone.

but that's good anyway

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2356 on: September 17, 2013, 03:29:43 PM »
really? interesting, ya good shot but out of all the pics I took all the people I went through them with said that the best one was this one, almost everyone.

but that's good anyway

The feedback was based on my upper arm to waist ratio and the thickness of my forearms and delts along with the separation in my back and of course the small waist.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2357 on: September 17, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »

but that's good anyway

no doubt you look good there but i think that's more of a "bodybuilder" type pic. the standing relaxed pic gives a better idea of you look compared to normal people if that makes any sense.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2358 on: September 17, 2013, 03:46:36 PM »
no doubt you look good there but i think that's more of a "bodybuilder" type pic. the standing relaxed pic gives a better idea of you look compared to normal people if that makes any sense.
oh I see, totally agree, the relax is more beech look. ya 100% agree.

I thought you meant in terms of bodybuilding.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2359 on: September 17, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
LETS SEE YOUR LOVE HANDLES JEFFREY  :'( :'( :'(
Great pic, OTH.

/bunch of ocd retards in this thread.     ;D   

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2360 on: September 17, 2013, 03:52:46 PM »
well, im all natural ;D

yes the standing relaxed pose is brutal.

yeas oth, its always the guys with monumental huge legs and ass offseason who get the striated glutes, always, hamdis ass of season is as huge as an american black obese womans ass,lol.

and youre the kinda guy with very thick fibres(im the opposite,and i have flat 2d muscles, need be totaly shredde before striations show), that with competition level leanness will give striated glutes by default.

you can send a pic to me no homo and i could confirm, will totaly not crack one off to it, but if you dont want post it in the open,can send it to me, wont send to anyone 8)
yes that salmost galeniko level arms to waist ratio ;D
;D

the whole post made me laugh, hamdi ''a black womans ass'' lmao

well I will be sending pics alright but of my off season. I have picked you, chiro and OMR to vouch for me as you guys are the most sincere posters and I can trust you guys not to show them to anyone but you can describe them to a T.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2361 on: September 17, 2013, 03:56:29 PM »
Great pic, OTH.

/bunch of ocd retards in this thread.     ;D   
YES another quality poster who helped motivate me.

I HOPE YOU BACK TRACKED A FEW PAGES WHERE i put a bunch of pics, there in multiple pages starting from the last 7 pages or so. Please check em out bro. Thanks

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2362 on: September 17, 2013, 04:08:32 PM »
YES another quality poster who helped motivate me.

I HOPE YOU BACK TRACKED A FEW PAGES WHERE i put a bunch of pics, there in multiple pages starting from the last 7 pages or so. Please check em out bro. Thanks
Hehe. I'm only a 3 on the potato scale. Please, look elsewhere for your spuds.    ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2363 on: September 17, 2013, 04:16:06 PM »
Hehe. I'm only a 3 on the potato scale. Please, look elsewhere for your spuds.    ;D
FAITH is the most important motivator in my books, having a few guys cheering me on is all I need, no homo  8)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2364 on: September 17, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »
yes, ukjeff's posts are obnoxious filler

I scroll past them to read OTH and galeniko

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2365 on: September 17, 2013, 06:16:33 PM »
we catch a break now for some pages  8).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2366 on: September 17, 2013, 06:29:29 PM »
yes, ukjeff's posts are obnoxious filler

I scroll past them to read OTH and galeniko
I appreciate that, we are here for information sake and there is always some weasle trying to sabotage everything.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2367 on: September 17, 2013, 08:55:33 PM »
OTH,.. will you keep this new shape as your normal forever shape or you will return to look like a ballon again ;D

man you look great now,.. sure you will start to eat normally after achieving your goal and will add some fats but i hope you keep things under control and always be in shape..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2368 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »
;D

the whole post made me laugh, hamdi ''a black womans ass'' lmao

well I will be sending pics alright but of my off season. I have picked you, chiro and OMR to vouch for me as you guys are the most sincere posters and I can trust you guys not to show them to anyone but you can describe them to a T.

Will be happy to brother.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #2369 on: September 17, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »
OTH, congrats!  Great job bud!  Thanks for the inspiration too.

But jesus christ this uk guy is fucking annoying.   How can I block this guys posts or some shit?  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2370 on: September 17, 2013, 09:34:00 PM »
OTH, congrats!  Great job bud!  Thanks for the inspiration too.

But jesus christ this uk guy is fucking annoying.   How can I block this guys posts or some shit?  
hey thanks buddy, glad to hear from you.

As for jeff, I don't know why he actually thinks he is accomplishing anything other then looking like a fool, his goal is to hinder my credibility but he has only helped make it stronger, oh well. NO SKIN OFF MY BACK.

I AM IN HEAVEN FROM ALL THE KIND WORDS AROUND HERE, GETBIG IS MY HOME AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS, THEY REALLY DO MEAN A LOT TO ME.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2371 on: September 17, 2013, 09:43:54 PM »
OTH,.. will you keep this new shape as your normal forever shape or you will return to look like a ballon again ;D

man you look great now,.. sure you will start to eat normally after achieving your goal and will add some fats but i hope you keep things under control and always be in shape..
Well excellent question, here is my thoughts, I will push hard to eat as clean as possible but still eat like a monster 4000 plus calories but 350 grams of carbs and 350 grams of protein.

So I can not see myself getting fat from this, as I Weigh 213 right now and still pretty shredded, I actually feel leaner then when I was 213 on the way down, so we will maintain for 6 weeks but then I will gain 20lb on a 6 week slin protocol then drop the slin for 6 weeks, drop 10 lb and do another 6 weeks slin protocol and gain 15 lb, mild dose post workout only to test the waters.

So I might hit 240lb again but I guarantee it will be still with faded abs and not fat, keep in mind this is all for my national qualifier in JUNE which might put me at 210-215lb on stage

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2372 on: September 17, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »
Will be happy to brother.
give me a few days, bro my word you will be in total awe on how fat I was, 38 inch waist, no lines anywhere whatsoever, trust me when you see the pics you will see I was not exaggerating at all, 246lb is no joke. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2373 on: September 17, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
hey thanks buddy, glad to hear from you.

As for jeff, I don't know why he actually thinks he is accomplishing anything other then looking like a fool, his goal is to hinder my credibility but he has only helped make it stronger, oh well. NO SKIN OFF MY BACK.

I AM IN HEAVEN FROM ALL THE KIND WORDS AROUND HERE, GETBIG IS MY HOME AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS, THEY REALLY DO MEAN A LOT TO ME.  :)

Hey dude. Me and you don't blow smoke up each other's ass and can respectfully disagree on things, always respect there.. ..but real is real. You look freaking great.

I FINALLY got some killer Tren again....diet is dialed in.  Night sweats...dropping fat daily. Love it, LOL.  I think I'll be posting some physique shots again real soon....now you have inspired me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2374 on: September 17, 2013, 09:58:18 PM »
Hey dude. Me and you don't blow smoke up each other's ass and can respectfully disagree on things, always respect there.. ..but real is real. You look freaking great.

I FINALLY got some killer Tren again....diet is dialed in.  Night sweats...dropping fat daily. Love it, LOL.  I think I'll be posting some physique shots again real soon....now you have inspired me.
bro your genetics are the best here hands down, you could have easily been a pro, no joke, dial it in like me and gal and you will blow us out of the water.

glad to hear this from you, If I lived near you believe you-me I WOULD BE CONVINCING YOU TO JUMP ON STAGE.   :)