Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374796 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2575 on: September 23, 2013, 05:26:47 AM »
Couple back shots...
You might be as big as me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2576 on: September 23, 2013, 06:08:04 AM »
Couple back shots...

awesome

that was the point I was making about the detail in your back due to the amount of muscle

if you compare it to gals
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2577 on: September 23, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
thats because hes natural 8)

the difference,besides the mass, is he has superior insertions and god given shape.

this is 1 in a million genetics,esp for white guys.no amount of rows will fix that.

and on top of that, it might even be a slight bit leaner than me,or say, bit more water drawn out,hard to tell,maybe bigro can comment on that, but his glutes are bit leaner than mine there, but this mustnt mean its the same for the back.

dont know, would be interesting to hear his view.
And yet BigRo has pics of him looking like a skinny hippy. I guess he has Levrone genetics. It's not the fact that some people blow up like a balloon on drugs. Not hating, just a fact.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2578 on: September 23, 2013, 08:14:30 AM »
And yet BigRo has pics of him looking like a skinny hippy. I guess he has Levrone genetics. It's not the fact that some people blow up like a balloon on drugs. Not hating, just a fact.
ro admitted to taking breaks from ped's,and lets body rest then goes full steam again'levronesque...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2579 on: September 23, 2013, 08:15:41 AM »
ro admitted to taking breaks from ped's,and lets body rest then goes full steam again'levronesque...
Not hating on BigRo at all. Just shows you the power of steroids.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2580 on: September 23, 2013, 08:32:12 AM »
Not hating on BigRo at all. Just shows you the power of steroids.

genetics are more important than drugs

if it was just drugs we would all look like big ro

there are many factors it goes

genetics

drugs

diet

training

and of course the single minded dedication to keep going
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2581 on: September 23, 2013, 08:35:17 AM »
genetics are more important than drugs

if it was just drugs we would all look like big ro

there are many factors it goes

genetics

drugs

diet

training

and of course the single minded dedication to keep going
That is a good point. You don't know unless you try type of deal.  For guys like Levrone and BigRo, it only makes sense to take big breaks, and let the body rest. Most guys have to be on "something" year round.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2582 on: September 23, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
Couple back shots...

mass + detail . thats what differentiates a bodybuilder from a gymrat IMHO. Fucking impressive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: September 23, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
hey mongoloid cornuto,sit your semen filled ass down and listen.

big ro blows back up so fast becasue he had the physique before, you imbecile knuckledragger.

you wouldnt know that, you never had a physique, you just have a pale bag filled with bones, shit and alcohol as body, topped with a god damned ugly mug.

heres what happens whe you go off ped, glycogen and water isnt stored so well anymore, it goes to the "wrong" places, muscle loose the volume but theyre stil there, and layer of fats surrounds them a bit.

heres what happen when you stop training, skidmark, are you listening?

the muscle goes away .duh.

levrone came into shape within 3 months, yeah, but after he dveleoped the body and then stopped.

levrone or nobody goes from starting point to full blown within 3 months.

this only happens if the muscle was there before, like in levrone and big ro case.

now go and work on your liver cirhossis please, make it happen soon, sip couple heavy likors,you digusting turd.

seriously,the only thing good about you, seeing you kills my apetite for couple hours.

the only thing good you could do for society i bit economic boost by dying, then youd be somewhat productive part of coffin industy,organ donor goes out the window for you.not very useful,are you.

you piece of dog shit
You are a fucking idiot. None of this is possible without the drugs. That is my point you moron. BigRo would shrink back to the skinny hippie doing yoga. That is his natural physique.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2584 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:28 AM »
nice summary, i wouldnt put it in that order, but those are all the factors.

what order would you put it in

they are probably open to interpretation

apart from genetics there is no getting away from them
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2585 on: September 23, 2013, 08:50:19 AM »
hey mongoloid cornuto,sit your semen filled ass down and listen.

big ro blows back up so fast becasue he had the physique before, you imbecile knuckledragger.

you wouldnt know that, you never had a physique, you just have a pale bag filled with bones, shit and alcohol as body, topped with a god damned ugly mug.

heres what happens whe you go off ped, glycogen and water isnt stored so well anymore, it goes to the "wrong" places, muscle loose the volume but theyre stil there, and layer of fats surrounds them a bit.

heres what happen when you stop training, skidmark, are you listening?

the muscle goes away .duh.

levrone came into shape within 3 months, yeah, but after he dveleoped the body and then stopped.

levrone or nobody goes from starting point to full blown within 3 months.

this only happens if the muscle was there before, like in levrone and big ro case.

now go and work on your liver cirhossis please, make it happen soon, sip couple heavy likors,you digusting turd.

seriously,the only thing good about you, seeing you kills my apetite for couple hours.

the only thing good you could do for society i bit economic boost by dying, then youd be somewhat productive part of coffin industy,organ donor goes out the window for you.not very useful,are you.

you piece of dog shit

Shitzo severely and completely owned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: September 23, 2013, 08:51:11 AM »
eat shit,you incest offspring turd
How old are you again Gal? Late 20's? You look late 40's. Taking a pharmacy to look small (ripped, but small) You obviously do not have the genetics.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: September 23, 2013, 08:52:46 AM »
Shitzo severely and completely owned.
How so? Drugs are obviously the key to a guy like BigRo's success. There is no hate or jealousy in what I am saying.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: September 23, 2013, 09:02:58 AM »
take it up with ro, finocchio.

ask him directly how much % drugs make of the whole deal.

"its not possible wo drugs" whoohooo, cry a river ::)

seriosuly, fuck you.

liver cirhosis, quick quick.*realyy* hoping it hits you asap
Tell him to stop taking any roids for one year. He will be on that yoga mountain in the woods in no time.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2589 on: September 23, 2013, 09:03:18 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2590 on: September 23, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
Seeing galeniko angry > seeing shizzo owned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: September 23, 2013, 09:13:05 AM »
Seeing galeniko angry > seeing shizzo owned.
He gets angry when he is wrong. Galeniko is all drugs with no genetics. BigRo is all drugs with great genetics. Galeniko looks like a diced turd.  BigRo looks like a Pro-level bodybuilder.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: September 23, 2013, 09:16:27 AM »
Shizzo commenting on the role of steroids in bodybuilding, is like a vomited pile of noodles giving hints to a top pasta chef as he walks past on his way to work

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: September 23, 2013, 09:19:20 AM »
Shizzo commenting on the role of steroids in bodybuilding, is like a vomited pile of noodles giving hints to a top pasta chef as he walks past on his way to work
Take a look at who runs bodybuilding. Twinks, schmoes, and fat bodies. Men with muscle bow to these 1%.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2594 on: September 23, 2013, 10:04:04 AM »
Take a look at who runs bodybuilding. Twinks, schmoes, and fat bodies. Men with muscle bow to these 1%.

In an honest Internet debate, a well-made point must be conceded.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2595 on: September 23, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »
Tell him to stop taking any roids for one year. He will be on that yoga mountain in the woods in no time.

Jizzo,

I agree with you about the power of enhancement (as long as one is getting good quality properly dosed product) however the all drugs comment is absurd buddy. I train like a man possessed, the importance of training intensity cannot be underplayed. That capacity to push the boundaries of pain and strength again and again is what builds a quality physique. Not to mention proper nutrition.

From age 13 through to 20 I was a religious bodybuilder,lifter, competed extensively from 16-20 (16 or more shows) and was mostly natural besides some experience with anavar,t3 and clen for a few shows in my later teens. The main reason I left competition was that I was not willing to juice proper. So in some way or another all that training is in my cells.

In that lotus posture pic I had been out of bodybuilding for years, no weights, no meat. I would have to not only stop gear but go on multiple fasts, veggie diet, no weights at all etc to try and look like that in a year.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: September 23, 2013, 11:07:25 AM »
Jizzo,

I agree with you about the power of enhancement (as long as one is getting good quality properly dosed product) however the all drugs comment is absurd buddy. I train like a man possessed, the importance of training intensity cannot be underplayed. That capacity to push the boundaries of pain and strength again and again is what builds a quality physique. Not to mention proper nutrition.

From age 13 through to 20 I was a religious bodybuilder,lifter, competed extensively from 16-20 (16 or more shows) and was mostly natural besides some experience with anavar,t3 and clen for a few shows in my later teens. The main reason I left competition was that I was not willing to juice proper. So in some way or another all that training is in my cells.

In that lotus posture pic I had been out of bodybuilding for years, no weights, no meat. I would have to not only stop gear but go on multiple fasts, veggie diet, no weights at all etc to try and look like that in a year.

No weights, no meat, and no roids. BigRo, I respect you. No doubt that you train balls to the wall. Lets not ignore the elephant in the room though. You could not dream of being as big as you have been, without anabolics. It's not a slam, and it is not hating. BigRo, you would be a normal man without steroids.

You have an awesome, genetic response to gear. I advocate steroid/hgh usage. Stay healthy and happy my friend.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2597 on: September 23, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
"You could not dream of being as big as you have been, without anabolics. It's not a slam, and it is not hating. BigRo, you would be a normal man without steroids."

Its not an elephant, this is getbig.

I am still a normal man!

You have an awesome, genetic response to gear.

I was going to say thanks but then that would mean that somehow my own will is being credited ;)

I advocate steroid/hgh usage

why, do you even lift?  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: September 23, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
"You could not dream of being as big as you have been, without anabolics. It's not a slam, and it is not hating. BigRo, you would be a normal man without steroids."

Its not an elephant, this is getbig.

I am still a normal man!

You have an awesome, genetic response to gear.

I was going to say thanks but then that would mean that somehow my own will is being credited ;)

I advocate steroid/hgh usage

why, do you even lift?  :D
Awesome post.  I know you work hard. I can just feel that about you. What seperates you from other, hard working gymrats, is gear. Not only gear, but an awesome genetic response to gear.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: September 23, 2013, 11:30:46 AM »
Awesome post.  I know you work hard. I can just feel that about you. What seperates you from other, hard working gymrats, is gear. Not only gear, but an awesome genetic response to gear.

shiztwits

you dont even train

show the guy some respect by not commenting on something you know nothing about

stick to posting pics of cats wearing hats

thats your niche boy
T