Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477937 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1175 on: August 25, 2017, 04:58:21 AM »
Translation:  

"Now, how much $ do I get?"

everything, obv, she just *had* to throw in the "we're still married" part, and sign off with "my husband" at the end.

fucking lowlife gold-digging skank, disgusting

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: August 25, 2017, 04:58:59 AM »
I CONFIRMED THIS FROM THE GET GO, but some of the uneducated serfs and 504 Plan'ers refuse to believe it.

He didn't JUST PASS AWAY...he was on life support from the beginning. They decided to pull the plug just now. Why? Because in their feeble minds they believe Rich was soooo strong that he could pull through. They believed that steroids, pmma, opiates, hgh , etc. etc. make the man...THEY WERE WRONG.

Boyfriend in a coma, I know, I know, Its serious. Do you really think he'll pull through?

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview,

You are correct, you called the death from the beginning.  I really hope you're able to enjoy your gloating.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1177 on: August 25, 2017, 05:04:41 AM »
It is safe to say that Chanel now is a multimillionaire? Even though, the company, apparently, belongs to other girl or something
No way.  She probably only gets what he's bought her so far.  She be back to hustling after dick for money

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1178 on: August 25, 2017, 05:05:00 AM »
Fallsview,

You are correct, you called the death from the beginning.  I really hope you're able to enjoy your gloating.

fag*ot i called it too, look at my FIRST POST in the 'piana taken to emergency room' thread

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1179 on: August 25, 2017, 05:05:51 AM »
No way.  She probably only gets what he's bought her so far.  She be back to hustling after dick for money

poor bitch went to dallas after splitting with rich, LMFAOOOO

Rimstinger

« Reply #1180 on: August 25, 2017, 05:10:47 AM »
From her IG..

sara.ice.queen - I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband.
#GoneButNeverForgotten #RichPiana #RIP 😢 🙏🏼❤️. P.S. I want to wish my deepest condolence to Chanel @c_no5 and thanking her for being there for him, loving him & showing him support. You're an angel.
We will all miss him so much, may his soul & spirit Rest In Peace Forever🙏🏼.
XOXO Sara Piana.

WOW

That was the most attention whoring I have ever seen in one place. Guy just died, she refers to how much she left with (clothes on her back) and that they're still married....Tthis complete zero relevance to the situation, the guy has just died, she could have atleast paid tribute and respect and left it at that till another time, but no, this was all about her. The $ dollar signs ringing in and shes coming for blood. Rich did the right thing by seeing through her and calling it off...but he didn't get away quick enough and now she's coming for him.

"We had our differences and you did a video about me out of anger" NO he hates you...period, and hated you when he died and he fell in love with someone else, he is not your husband.

Women are Un-fucking believable  ;D

Rimstinger

« Reply #1181 on: August 25, 2017, 05:11:45 AM »
the bold is despicable, what a fucking whore

Shallow fitness girl, narcissistic psycho.

All of them are

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1182 on: August 25, 2017, 05:13:35 AM »
Shallow fitness girl, narcissistic psycho.

All of them are

shallow and narcissistic are words too tame for this particular bitch

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1183 on: August 25, 2017, 05:14:22 AM »
everything, obv, she just *had* to throw in the "we're still married" part, and sign off with "my husband" at the end.

fucking lowlife gold-digging skank, disgusting
Piana married her, those are the types of women he likes.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1184 on: August 25, 2017, 05:15:41 AM »
Piana married her, those are the types of women he likes could get.

fixed

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1185 on: August 25, 2017, 05:21:01 AM »
He played and lost. He was a condescending individual, won't be missed.
T

Rimstinger

« Reply #1186 on: August 25, 2017, 05:23:02 AM »
Her boyfriend said this on her feed once responding to a troll:

gilbo6666 Wannabe rich piana

chris_miller_time @gilbo6666 na bro. I'm younger, better and loving who I am. He will be dead soon and I've yet to hit my prime😉

And when he was sick:

I was extremely sad to hear of @1dayumay recent health issues. @sara.ice.queen aside I have met Rich on several occasions and I have no problem with him. As a matter of fact I understand why he is loved by so many. He is unique in the way he presents himself and what he brings to the world. I was disappointed when he posted that video of @sara.ice.queen when she left him "with nothing" but that's their business and even though the things he said about her weren't true, I can understand his hurt and frustration missing his wife because I've been there before myself. I know he loved sara, believe me I know everything! I also know if anyone can make it through this dark time and back to the light @1dayumay can GODDAMNIT!!!

So much fakery I can't anymore, I'm coming off the internet for the day.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1187 on: August 25, 2017, 05:24:21 AM »
Im sure Derek Anthony has a little something special for both of them. Basically these guys are drug addicts and it killed them. Comes back to Lee Preist saying you should only need a little or you dont have the genetics.

You actually believe that Lee Priest quote?  You think he took a little?  Rich was into recreational drugs, that is what killed him.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1188 on: August 25, 2017, 05:25:40 AM »
Did he comed back to life?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1189 on: August 25, 2017, 05:28:58 AM »
wasn't sara the woman that talking as much vile shit as she could about the guy and had a storage unit full of scandal or some shit like that?

"

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1190 on: August 25, 2017, 05:30:55 AM »
I hope he was saved
K

Rimstinger

« Reply #1191 on: August 25, 2017, 05:30:56 AM »
You actually believe that Lee Priest quote?  You think he took a little?  Rich was into recreational drugs, that is what killed him.

Lee hasn't been sober since 1997, he's a zombie...I don't even think he realises he has facial tattoos and that he's a 5 foot nothing midget.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1192 on: August 25, 2017, 05:31:51 AM »
Lee hasn't been sober since 1997, he's a zombie...I don't even think he realises he has facial tattoos and that he's a 5 foot nothing midget.

He chilidogged booty.
K

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: August 25, 2017, 05:33:40 AM »
He chilidogged booty.

Yes, that's one of the few things he can put in the positive column when he sums up his life.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1194 on: August 25, 2017, 05:36:45 AM »
I just looked at sara ice queen's IG.  Mother of God, what a disgusting human being.  I can't believe anyone would marry someone like that.  

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #1195 on: August 25, 2017, 05:42:10 AM »
So I'm assuming we will never find out exactly how he died since it's HIPPA protected information, right?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: August 25, 2017, 05:42:15 AM »

gh15 elf allert.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1197 on: August 25, 2017, 05:46:10 AM »
Damn, shitty.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1198 on: August 25, 2017, 05:48:18 AM »
wasn't sara the woman that talking as much vile shit as she could about the guy and had a storage unit full of scandal or some shit like that?

That was a girl named Amy Waz. Every once and a while she'd get mad at Rich, and drop a bunch of Rich Gossip on the boards. She's done it for years.

Sara was the middle one, that did Rich dirty in another way.

Chanel was his "on again, off again" girl, that he seemed to like a lot.

Edit - Forgot the order of the Piana women.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1199 on: August 25, 2017, 05:51:49 AM »
I just looked at sara ice queen's IG.  Mother of God, what a disgusting human being.  I can't believe anyone would marry someone like that.  

Rich would.  He had brain damage before the "accident".