Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101238 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2015, 06:40:09 AM »
Just thinking of hearing his fake, annoying voice is enough for me to not wanna watch this flick. Total token role given to someone so insignificant in Hollywood... What is casted as a superhero is a total botch job today as the lead role for batman is not being taken by Ben fuckin' Afleck. Talk about butchering the character of Batman.

RIP superhero movies, they all suck now as most actors suck to play them. Booooo!!!

I wasn't happy about Ben Affleck as Batman at first......However I've come around.....Actually he is what you would imagine Batman to be...He is much taller and much more muscular than the other Batmans.....also if Warner Bros is allowing Affleck to direct the next Batman movie, then thats an awesome coup for Warner bros and the Batman series.....imagine having an Academy Award winning director directing a superhero movie...that would have been unheard of before this.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »
Just thinking of hearing his fake, annoying voice is enough for me to not wanna watch this flick. Total token role given to someone so insignificant in Hollywood... What is casted as a superhero is a total botch job today as the lead role for batman is not being taken by Ben fuckin' Afleck. Talk about butchering the character of Batman.

RIP superhero movies, they all suck now as most actors suck to play them. Booooo!!!

Annoying voice and total token role?????..what are you talking about?..explain?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2015, 07:20:19 AM »
I wasn't happy about Ben Affleck as Batman at first......However I've come around.....Actually he is what you would imagine Batman to be...He is much taller and much more muscular than the other Batmans.....

Taller definitely, but more muscular?

I think he was in better shape for the Town.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2015, 07:49:27 AM »
Bale definitely had the best physique of any batman but what does it matter when they all wear armour suits anyway.
keaton owned the role 26 years ago, no ones bettered it since. Shame they didn't follow up with the plan to bring keaton back and adapt the dark knight returns like they toyed with when bale left.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2015, 08:12:26 AM »
Annoying voice and total token role?????..what are you talking about?..explain?

Yes, token role for Will Smith. Some Hollywood fag who has casting power decided to throw him in the mix.

He does not give off superhero type role at all, what the hell were they thinking with this shit??? Or trying to fetch demographic age group he can bring? Dunno, he sucks, annoys me big time.
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2015, 09:16:13 AM »

Yes, token role for Will Smith. Some Hollywood fag who has casting power decided to throw him in the mix.

He does not give off superhero type role at all, what the hell were they thinking with this shit??? Or trying to fetch demographic age group he can bring? Dunno, he sucks, annoys me big time.

Ritch you are confusing Hollywood in it's attempt at making the most money possibly vs. making a great film.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2015, 09:18:39 AM »
Cavil=terrible actor.

Rehashing batmans old story (parents being shot, etc) is dumb.

First trailer was better. Now not so much.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2015, 09:21:22 AM »
Cavil=terrible actor.

First trailer was better. Now not so much.

They split it into two movies so the first will have a lot of time wasting sequences.  No point showing why Batman is who he is.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2015, 09:40:54 AM »
They split it into two movies so the first will have a lot of time wasting sequences.  No point showing why Batman is who he is.
It's like Spider-Man. How many times can you show his uncle dying, etc. and the emotional whirlwind it caused for him?
Would be better just making it as sort of a continuation of the other bale batman movies with a new batman.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2015, 10:25:10 AM »
It's like Spider-Man. How many times can you show his uncle dying, etc. and the emotional whirlwind it caused for him?
Would be better just making it as sort of a continuation of the other bale batman movies with a new batman.

That would require actual thinking and effort, something today's movie makers can't seem to do.
?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2015, 10:25:33 AM »

that's probably a 30sec-1min flash back like they did with MOS. Spiderman origin is half the fucking movie.  i wouldn't be surprise if they also show the fall of robin or whichever version wore the suit in the cave.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2015, 10:39:33 AM »
that's probably a 30sec-1min flash back like they did with MOS. Spiderman origin is half the fucking movie.  i wouldn't be surprise if they also show the fall of robin or whichever version wore the suit in the cave.   

Doubt its only 30 sec.  Why bother showing it in the trailer?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2015, 01:10:53 PM »
that's probably a 30sec-1min flash back like they did with MOS. Spiderman origin is half the fucking movie.  i wouldn't be surprise if they also show the fall of robin or whichever version wore the suit in the cave.  
That's still 30sec-1min too long that The Batman just mentally needs to move on from.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:01 PM »
Yea the original quadrilogy, the burtons and the schumacher films changed the main actor and even tone but atleast continued without explaining the same stuff , but i guess not everyone will have seen all versions. Its like i felt why did the new spiderman need an origin story, it felt way too soon after maguires outings but then for many the garfield ones would be their first experience of a spiderman movie.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #214 on: July 18, 2015, 01:19:59 AM »
Doubt its only 30 sec.  Why bother showing it in the trailer?

bitches never satisfied on this site.  the trailer is just....

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: July 18, 2015, 03:21:11 AM »
BRAND NEW TRAILER!!!

This trailer shows everything that's good and sadly everything that's wrong with it. SOme good casting in there, Jeremy Irons as Alfred is a stroke of brilliance. Affleck and Eisenberg are bad enough to drag this film down from what it could have been.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2015, 03:26:46 AM »
They should do Spiderman VS Batman.

That would be a way more realistic and balanced scenario, not to mention just as awesome.

They should seriously consider it.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2015, 03:59:58 AM »
Bale definitely had the best physique of any batman but what does it matter when they all wear armour suits anyway.
keaton owned the role 26 years ago, no ones bettered it since. Shame they didn't follow up with the plan to bring keaton back and adapt the dark knight returns like they toyed with when bale left.

AMEN. Keaton will always be Batman to me ( other than Kevin Conroy obviously ). Really wish he'd at least do a cameo.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2015, 04:28:20 AM »
Conroy do a cameo you mean or keaton?

AMEN. Keaton will always be Batman to me ( other than Kevin Conroy obviously ). Really wish he'd at least do a cameo.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2015, 08:04:09 AM »

Keaton's Batman was my favorite superhero ever.  I love how he played Batman and Bruce Wayne.  Fucking loved it.

The Batsuit and Batmobile designs from those films are epic too.  My only complaint is that I wish they would have shot Batman Returns on location instead in a sound stage.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #220 on: July 18, 2015, 08:29:17 AM »
Conroy do a cameo you mean or keaton?

I'd take either at this point lol. But only a few of us would know who Conroy is, unfortunately.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #221 on: July 18, 2015, 08:31:54 AM »
Keaton's Batman was my favorite superhero ever.  I love how he played Batman and Bruce Wayne.  Fucking loved it.

The Batsuit and Batmobile designs from those films are epic too.  My only complaint is that I wish they would have shot Batman Returns on location instead in a sound stage.

Yeah, Keaton was the best. You just believed he was Batman. No one has or ever will do it better.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2015, 08:33:08 AM »
Imagine both! Fans would be cumming day and night

I'd take either at this point lol. But only a few of us would know who Conroy is, unfortunately.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2015, 08:43:06 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2015, 08:53:21 AM »
Imagine both! Fans would be cumming day and night

Pretty sure I would haha. I'm 31 ( I assume your close ? ) and they WERE MY CHILDHOOD lol. I've watched Batman ( the first movie ) well over 100 times since the age of 5. And I know this because I counted and kept track lol.

Good to see other die hard fans on this forum :)