Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101223 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2015, 09:44:51 AM »
yea i'm 35, i dont think now batman 89 is fast paced enough, i liked it at the time coz it felt like an adult film and i was only 9. Now i just enjoy certain bits, and keatons batman throughout owns the role. visually i think burton nailed the look of gotham, the batmobile, batsuit and batwing, they still piss all over whats been put out since Including danny elfmans theme tune which was great used for the animated series too.

Yea i like Die Hard too  ;) apart from the last piece of shit

Pretty sure I would haha. I'm 31 ( I assume your close ? ) and they WERE MY CHILDHOOD lol. I've watched Batman ( the first movie ) well over 100 times since the age of 5. And I know this because I counted and kept track lol.

Good to see other die hard fans on this forum :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2015, 05:35:37 PM »
yea i'm 35, i dont think now batman 89 is fast paced enough, i liked it at the time coz it felt like an adult film and i was only 9. Now i just enjoy certain bits, and keatons batman throughout owns the role. visually i think burton nailed the look of gotham, the batmobile, batsuit and batwing, they still piss all over whats been put out since Including danny elfmans theme tune which was great used for the animated series too.

Yea i like Die Hard too  ;) apart from the last piece of shit

Lol, well said, my friend. Especially the part about Tim. He definitely nailed it.

And please don't get me started on Nicholson's role as The Joker. Loved EVERY MINUTE of him on camera.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2015, 10:52:15 AM »

Zod will be re-animated as a grotesque Bizarro by Lex Corp activating dormant genes. Doomsday doesn't have heat vision, and MOS wouldn't use it on batman.  Blasts in gif are from two different scenes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2015, 05:30:24 PM »
Yeah, Keaton was the best. You just believed he was Batman. No one has or ever will do it better.

Clooney > Keaton
Kilmer > Keaton

lol, two fucking horrible choices.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2015, 05:33:05 PM »

Clooney > Keaton
Kilmer > Keaton

lol, two fucking horrible choices.

Did you mean " < " instead of " > " ?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2015, 05:36:47 PM »
I liked everything about the NOLAN Dark Knight Trilogy except for the 2nd movie and the casting of Jake Gyllenhaal's fucking ugly sister , it just seem far fetched and foolish that a billionaire with pussy knocking on his door non- stop would fall in love with that old ass wildebeest  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2015, 05:41:38 PM »
Yeah, Keaton was the best. You just believed he was Batman. No one has or ever will do it better.

Yes, Keaton was indeed the best Batman, ever.

From best to worst

1. Michael Keaton
2. Christian Bale
3. Adam West
4. Lewis G Wilson
5. Robert Lowrey
6. Clooney / Kilmer

Where Affleck will place remains to be seen.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2015, 05:44:47 PM »
I liked everything about the NOLAN Dark Knight Trilogy except for the 2 part and the casting of Jake Gyllenhaal fucking ugly sister , it just seem far fetched and foolish that a billionaire with pussy knocking on his door non- stop would fall in love with that old ass wildebeest  

Actually ALL of the women cast as love interests have been really bad......Ms. Gyllenhall and Katie Holmes are not women befitting a multi-billionaire....and even Kim Bassinger was not the best choice even though she was really HOT.....

The Bane story was really idiotic and I thought they wasted him a little

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2015, 05:47:06 PM »
Yes, Keaton was indeed the best Batman, ever.

From best to worst

1. Michael Keaton
2. Christian Bale
3. Adam West
4. Lewis G Wilson
5. Robert Lowrey
6. Clooney / Kilmer

Where Affleck will place remains to be seen.

I think Affleck will place well....he's better looking and bigger than the other guys....better actor too....I never bought Michael Keaton as Batman...actually Tom Hardy who played Bane may have been a very good batman...handsome and rugged

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2015, 05:52:16 PM »
By the looks of it, Bruce Affleck will be Late 40's? early 50's ? in the movie, just look at that aged side hair

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
keaton had best bat voice and watch his mannerisms and eyes when he's in the suit, he owned the role, its the subtle things no one else brought to the table. Clooney was obviously the same person in and out of suit, no effort made whatsoever

I think Affleck will place well....he's better looking and bigger than the other guys....better actor too....I never bought Michael Keaton as Batman...actually Tom Hardy who played Bane may have been a very good batman...handsome and rugged

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:29 AM »
keaton had best bat voice and watch his mannerisms and eyes when he's in the suit, he owned the role, its the subtle things no one else brought to the table. Clooney was obviously the same person in and out of suit, no effort made whatsoever

Good point

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:27 PM »

Zod will be re-animated as a grotesque Bizarro by Lex Corp activating dormant genes. Doomsday doesn't have heat vision, and MOS wouldn't use it on batman.  Blasts in gif are from two different scenes.

I hadn't thought of the heat vision thing.....good call!

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: July 21, 2015, 12:23:33 PM »

i grew up watching Keaton as Batman so i thought i rated him so highly in the role because of sentiment but i was watching Batman Returns of tv the other day and damn, he nailed the role and you're spot on - it's his mannerisms and the subtle things that really adds it.

he's got the perfect face and expression for the character, small mouth and big eyes so in the bat suit all you see is a big pair of cold eyes staring at you with an emotionless facial expression.
its the heavy eyelids, makes him look emotionless and deadly calm!
Bale i thought made too many silly faces! but he was great too in other ways, Keaton though IS Batman!

^ Bale just ain't got the face for it like Keaton had, not to mention the voices and way they talked! Keaton all day, best ever Batman.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2015, 12:43:31 PM »
Even though I grew up with Keaton as Batman, from reading the comics Bale was always to me the perfect Bruce Wayne/Batman right off the page. Problem is with the way Nolan went about the story. Shouldn't have tried to keep things so grounded. Keaton also comes off as the smarter Batman. He solves the Joker's chemical poisoning mystery. In the Bale movies, he always gives the science work to Morgan Freeman.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: July 21, 2015, 01:53:43 PM »
yep, 2 things in both pictures posted, superior suit, keatons suit looks powerful in the neck, the eyes are big but stone cold, almost eerie looking.
Bales just crammed into a mask, eyes barely visible and don't get me started on his ridiculous bat voice  ;D

i grew up watching Keaton as Batman so i thought i rated him so highly in the role because of sentiment but i was watching Batman Returns of tv the other day and damn, he nailed the role and you're spot on - it's his mannerisms and the subtle things that really adds it.

he's got the perfect face and expression for the character, small mouth and big eyes so in the bat suit all you see is a big pair of cold eyes staring at you with an emotionless facial expression.
Bale i thought made too many silly faces! but he was great too in other ways, Keaton though IS Batman!

^ Bale just ain't got the face for it like Keaton had, not to mention the voices and way they talked! Keaton all day, best ever Batman.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2015, 02:47:52 PM »

The mask is cut differently. Keaton's is cut wider and squarer, to accentuate a squared jawline, or to give the illusion of such. Bale's is cut smaller.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #242 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:21 PM »
I love Christian Bale as an actor.

I love Batman as a character.

I hated Christian Bale as Batman..............fuck ing ridiculous.  Absurd, and not in a good way.  Laughable.  Cornball.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #243 on: July 21, 2015, 03:16:09 PM »
I love Christian Bale as an actor.

I love Batman as a character.

I hated Christian Bale as Batman..............fuck ing ridiculous.  Absurd, and not in a good way.  Laughable.  Cornball.

Never understood why he used the growl voice with Lucious when he knew that he was Bruce Wayne and spoke to him normally at work.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #244 on: July 21, 2015, 10:59:36 PM »
Getting closer to 2016...

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2015, 11:22:15 PM »
When I first read The Dark Knight Returns, I could only picture this guy as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

He's getting a bit old for the role now, but even then, if they ever needed an older grizzled Batman, I think Keach would be a perfect choice.

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 22, 2015, 08:00:24 AM »
Never understood why he used the growl voice with Lucious when he knew that he was Bruce Wayne and spoke to him normally at work.

Excellent point!..I never caught that until you mentioned it here..good job

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #247 on: July 22, 2015, 08:08:02 AM »
I was watching the Dark knight the other day and couldn't stop laughing at how bulby Bales head looked in the batman mask.  I never noticed it the first time around.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #248 on: July 22, 2015, 08:25:00 AM »
I was watching the Dark knight the other day and couldn't stop laughing at how bulby Bales head looked in the batman mask.  I never noticed it the first time around.

Didn't think about it until i saw the Michael Keaton / Christian Bale-comparison in this thread! :D

He's a fan of good music though! :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2015, 08:28:06 AM »
Didn't think about it until i saw the Michael Keaton / Christian Bale-comparison in this thread! :D

Bale's looks like some sort of S&M mask