Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101220 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #600 on: March 31, 2016, 10:43:14 AM »
Use firefox and install ADBLOCK PLUS.

I'ved used firefox with adblock since everybody else started doing it. Some movies work in hd, some don't.. wait. Could it be because there's no actual HD version available in any torrent site? Because these sites are using films downloaded from torrent site.

this is the same version I downloaded from kat.ph torrent site, and there are no hd rips of this movie...

http://watchmovie.ms/The-Witch-online-full-movie-7848.html

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: March 31, 2016, 10:44:20 AM »
Same for me, have to create a free account

why do I have to create any accounts? sheesh, I've put enough info of myself out there already. Unless they pay me to create that "free account", I'm out

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: March 31, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »
I think your right there is no HD version of bvs yet, I've checked torrents and xbmc/kodi.
As far as I know there's no DVD screener so cam is the only version available
I'ved used firefox with adblock since everybody else started doing it. Some movies work in hd, some don't.. wait. Could it be because there's no actual HD version available in any torrent site? Because these sites are using films downloaded from torrent site.

this is the same version I downloaded from kat.ph torrent site, and there are no hd rips of this movie...

http://watchmovie.ms/The-Witch-online-full-movie-7848.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #603 on: March 31, 2016, 12:52:11 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #604 on: March 31, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »
MOS, you are one of my all time favorite posters, but I can't agree with you.

Cast is good to great, except for Eisenberg. Ben Affleck single handily saved this train wreck.

Snyder just never understood Superman 100%. maybe 75% max, giving him credit. Eisenberg almost destroyed this film. and Chris Terrio helped him nuke the fridge.

It's not a cinematic masterpiece and it's cool if you weren't thrilled with it, but it wasn't the cesspool so many bandwagoned together and claimed it was...that's ridiculous.

Like I said totally cool if it wasn't for you.  I actually enjoyed Eisenberg's Luthor, but it isn't my favorite.  An animated version is my favorite.

All good!

Most folks don't love or read comic books...I get that. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: March 31, 2016, 03:00:04 PM »
Watched it last night after downloading it. It made no impact on me what so ever. People want to give this 9/10? Lmao

Godfather is 9/10.

Pulp Fiction is 9/10.

Alien is 9/10.

In comparison to these well written, well acted and well directed classics, Batman v Superman is a repetative turd. We have seen the overall themes played out in this movie in just about every modern  superhero movie ad naseum. No sensible person will give a flying  fuck about this 6 months from now, except for lonely fanatics that collect dolls.

No one is claiming this is a theatrical masterpiece.  It isn't Gone With the Wind, Dr. Zhivago or Apocalypse Now....it's Batman fighting Superman and all fighting Doomsday.  Either you like that material or you don't.

Comparing BvS to Gone With the Wind is like comparing fried chicken and apples....I like fried chicken waaaaay more.

In which CBMs have you seen this theme repeated over and over?

Well I'll definitely be enjoying it with the other non-sensible comic book lovers and will be continuing to collect my dolls at the same time!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #606 on: March 31, 2016, 03:17:32 PM »
just fucking pay for a movie ticket. Cams are shitty ass.  ::)
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: March 31, 2016, 03:25:57 PM »
just fucking pay for a movie ticket. Cams are shitty ass.  ::)

I already watched the movie in my laptop while laying on the couch. I think the movie was really fucking good too.

oh and I used these while watching it

it was orgasmic good  8)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: March 31, 2016, 03:33:29 PM »
Watched it last night after downloading it. It made no impact on me what so ever. People want to give this 9/10? Lmao

Godfather is 9/10.

Pulp Fiction is 9/10.

Alien is 9/10.

In comparison to these well written, well acted and well directed classics, Batman v Superman is a repetative turd. We have seen the overall themes played out in this movie in just about every modern  superhero movie ad naseum. No sensible person will give a flying  fuck about this 6 months from now, except for lonely fanatics that collect dolls.

A determination that a film is well written, directed and acted can only be made through subjectivity. These attributes are not quantifiable.

In other words, your opinion is just that. Your opinion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2016, 07:25:35 AM »
A determination that a film is well written, directed and acted can only be made through subjectivity. These attributes are not quantifiable.

In other words, your opinion is just that. Your opinion.

Although subjective when there's a general consensus among the majority then you can quantify it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: April 01, 2016, 07:29:45 AM »
Although subjective when there's a general consensus among the majority then you can quantify it.

I know a number of folks that have reviewed the film and agreed with the majority of critics that said it was a bad film.....these folks also haven't seen the movie yet.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #611 on: April 01, 2016, 11:01:12 AM »
I already watched the movie in my laptop while laying on the couch. I think the movie was really fucking good too.

oh and I used these while watching it

it was orgasmic good  8)

You like the way skull candy sounds?
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #612 on: April 01, 2016, 11:18:00 AM »
Saw the movie with my kids....they didn't understand anything about the story, but found it cool nonetheless......

Personally I oppose to the superherogirl with the shield. who/what thehellisshe ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #613 on: April 01, 2016, 11:20:28 AM »
Saw the movie with my kids....they didn't understand anything about the story, but found it cool nonetheless......

Personally I oppose to the superherogirl with the shield. who/what thehellisshe ?
The one with the shield was Wonder Woman and she had the best theme in the whole movie.

Did you spot the other heroes (The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg) as well?

Lynda Carter played the original Wonder Woman

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: April 01, 2016, 11:31:30 AM »
You like the way skull candy sounds?

for 20 bucks the sound is flawless, just the right ammount of bass, just the right ammount of melodies, you can hear every instrument and every sound, blocks most of the outside noises

but i have to buy a set every few months because the other side gets mute all the time. it seems the wire connectors that go in my cellphone socket loosen up or something, because i can get the other side work again if i push the wire closest to the socket towards it, but eventually that won't work neither and the other side stays mute

but this is a cheaper option for me, i break everything and anything i buy eventually, so might as well buy a cheap version that is designed to break every month or two

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #615 on: April 02, 2016, 10:13:52 AM »
Very good movie.

Affleck as Bat was very good.
Superman was very good.
Wonder Woman was good.
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor was terrible.

Didn't even need a Lex Luthor in the movies. What a stupid casting decision.

Overall though. Definitely good.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #616 on: April 03, 2016, 01:22:57 AM »

Lynda Carter played the original Wonder Woman

Positively hypnotic!

The more I read on here the more tempted I am to watch this now rather than wait for the blueray. I know affleck and eisenberg will sour my enjoyment of it but it sounds like there may be enough good in this film to overcome that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: April 03, 2016, 01:44:46 AM »
Positively hypnotic!

The more I read on here the more tempted I am to watch this now rather than wait for the blueray. I know affleck and eisenberg will sour my enjoyment of it but it sounds like there may be enough good in this film to overcome that.

I had the utmost disgust (at first) that Affleck was cast as Batman (i thought it was a very bad castingchoice) when it was revealed back then, but he was actually one of the better things with the movie!

He did a very good job portraying an older and bitter Batman.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #618 on: April 03, 2016, 03:07:46 PM »
I had the utmost disgust (at first) that Affleck was cast as Batman (i thought it was a very bad castingchoice) when it was revealed back then, but he was actually one of the better things with the movie!

He did a very good job portraying an older and bitter Batman.

Eisenburger single handily ruins this film.  He is the abomination.  Just a bad actor and even worst portrayal of Luther.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: April 03, 2016, 04:18:47 PM »
Eisenburger single handily ruins this film.  He is the abomination.  Just a bad actor and even worst portrayal of Luther.

Yes, Jewburger was the worst thing in the movie and the worst Luther ever.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #620 on: April 04, 2016, 12:54:43 AM »
This might have been the best portrayal of batman to date.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #621 on: April 04, 2016, 01:05:50 AM »
the movie was retarded.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: April 04, 2016, 02:21:44 AM »
the movie was retarded.

Flying people and dudes shooting stuff from their eyes right?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #623 on: April 04, 2016, 03:21:10 AM »
Flying people and dudes shooting stuff from their eyes right?

I was expecting that, but some of the scenes were for kids not more than 12 years old like the "Martha scene" where batman all of a sudden decides superman is his buddy.

Also the Luther character was played by some skinny jewish bitch which ruined one of the best villains.

Moreover, superman's bitch was ugly as fuck.

Wonder woman is one hot babe though. :)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: April 04, 2016, 03:35:17 PM »
Amy Adams is ugly?

Gotcha, fella.

::)