Author Topic: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)  (Read 91351 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »
 :)

'Here is an assesment of Goodrum's physique by non other then the legendary Vince Goodrum himself (circa 2007)'

" I'm one of the most well known and most popular people in bodybuilding More people know who I am in bodybuilding than someone like David Henry or Melvin Anthony or etc. Although its not for the right reasons, bad publicity is still publicity. Just like in wrestling, people like the bad guys as well."

"Now imagine if I actually got my shit together just like I'm doing now and came out with an awesome physique. If I went out and said I used Product X for a certain company then a lot of people would most likely try out that product. Fact is that when you see someone like Jay Cutler in an ad, then they know that Cell-Tech wasn't responsible for his results. But if they saw someone like me in an ad and my before and after pics then it would be more believable."

"I was already going to the Mr Olympia because of that meeting I had with those folks. The posedown was something Dave and Blechman asked me to do with Muscular Development and only helped out in reinforcing my internet fame and popularity."

"Howie, I'm now at 189 pounds and am looking better than I have ever looked in my entire life and I can't wait till I have everything completed and hit my target weight of 176 pounds. I have too much on the line to screw this one up. All I ask from you, bro is to wait and see."

a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »

'Here is an assesment of Goodrum's physique by non other then the legendary Vince Goodrum himself (circa 2007)'

" I'm one of the most well known and most popular people in bodybuilding More people know who I am in bodybuilding than someone like David Henry or Melvin Anthony or etc. Although its not for the right reasons, bad publicity is still publicity. Just like in wrestling, people like the bad guys as well."

"Now imagine if I actually got my shit together just like I'm doing now and came out with an awesome physique. If I went out and said I used Product X for a certain company then a lot of people would most likely try out that product. Fact is that when you see someone like Jay Cutler in an ad, then they know that Cell-Tech wasn't responsible for his results. But if they saw someone like me in an ad and my before and after pics then it would be more believable."

"I was already going to the Mr Olympia because of that meeting I had with those folks. The posedown was something Dave and Blechman asked me to do with Muscular Development and only helped out in reinforcing my internet fame and popularity."

"Howie, I'm now at 189 pounds and am looking better than I have ever looked in my entire life and I can't wait till I have everything completed and hit my target weight of 176 pounds. I have too much on the line to screw this one up. All I ask from you, bro is to wait and see."

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2013, 07:01:05 PM »

ROTFLMFAO....I really didn't want to get tied to this tread....but it pulled me back in.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
Is this fool for real?????

If I looked like that, I'd probably jump off a building.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2013, 07:30:04 PM »
OMG I googled that it's real

LOL

HowieW, please understand that its a poor assumption to think that no supplement company wants me and its pretty obvious to see why so I'll break it down for you.

1.  I displayed one of the worst physiques ever on stage at the Metrolina

2.  I'm one of the most well known and most popular people in bodybuilding  More people know who I am in bodybuilding than someone like David Henry or Melvin Anthony or etc.  Although its not for the right reasons, bad publicity is still publicity.  Just like in wrestling, people like the bad guys as well 

Now imagine if I actually got my shit together just like I'm doing now and came out with an awesome physique.  If I went out and said I used Product X for a certain company then a lot of people would most likely try out that product.

Fact is that when you see someone like Jay Cutler in an ad, then they know that Cell-Tech wasn't responsible for his results.  But if they saw someone like me in an ad and my before and after pics then it would be more believable.

I was already going to the Mr Olympia because of that meeting I had with those folks.  The posedown was something Dave and Blechman asked me to do with Muscular Development and only helped out in reinforcing my internet fame and popularity.

Howie, I'm now at 189 pounds and am looking better than I have ever looked in my entire life and I can't wait till I have everything completed and hit my target weight of 176 pounds.  I have too much on the line to screw this one up. 

All I ask from you, bro is to wait and see

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2013, 07:50:46 PM »
vince, i dont know if this been asked, but do you even lift?

also, just on cnn, they said weider is looking for your contact data, they want give you high paid contract for a before-after picture scam campaign

Can he specify in the contract how many years it will take for the after?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2013, 08:17:58 PM »

too much man batter, not enough physical conditioning.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2013, 09:03:28 PM »
What in the fuck is this ?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »
Shows the danger of inbreeding in those hillbilly hills!

Look at Goodrum's studio. Would any clients go there and pay that buffoon for advices?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2013, 09:24:43 PM »
Something from Popeyes...... with chesse  ;D

no the one he posted a pic of in the first page, it had au jus sauce next to it

i was hungry as fuck and looking for ideas. made some awesome turkey tacos though

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »

I'm going to get down as low as possible....even lower than 190 if needed.  I'll stick to it for at least a year....no need to piss around with my health being too heavy.  I'll let the mirror do the talking

LOL!!! Seems to me even your mirror knows you are truly delusional!

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2013, 11:55:03 PM »
This is delusional.... is this serious? You look the sae in the before\after pics and i even think in the after pic your face is more bloated....
30 pounds? Get the fuck out out of here, 30 pounds in your body would be an amazing transformation and you look the same if not worse

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2013, 11:58:00 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2013, 05:40:04 AM »
What in the fuck is this ?

Serious question , Vince, is that a glass eye?If not that's correctable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2013, 05:59:16 AM »
Lol @ this thread! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2013, 06:49:01 AM »
Since I'm rather young and still have a modicum of faith in humanity, I refuse to believe someone could be this outrageously stupid. As such, I'm compelled to believe that this thread is a clever troll by the vince/TA tandem.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2013, 07:06:21 AM »
I'm remodeling a trailer house and wondered where I could get that wallpaper?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2013, 07:33:16 AM »

this thread delivers. lol holy

b

ukjeff

« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2013, 08:11:42 AM »

I'll let the mirror do the talking
Vinces mirror.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2013, 08:15:04 AM »
I'm remodeling a trailer house and wondered where I could get that wallpaper?

In the 1970's.....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2013, 08:42:12 AM »
Since I'm rather young and still have a modicum of faith in humanity, I refuse to believe someone could be this outrageously stupid. As such, I'm compelled to believe that this thread is a clever troll by the vince/TA tandem.

;D ;D ;D LOL!
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
when adonis asked vince in this thread "vince how far are you willing to go-take it"

i laughed histericaly for 2 minutes straight non stop.

i dont know if that was intentional humour, but it was histericaly funny

vince looks like he never lifted anything in his life, except some cock into his mouth, alternating with burgers and oreos.

the most delusional man walking earth, i thought, but then 5minutes ago cswol claims hes got abs, they are actualy head to head,running for that title.

thinka bout it, the brothers have good genetics for this in general, so think about it how vince must be doing everything wrong that he could.

i know paralized ppl who have a better physique

Entertainment value is through the roof though...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2013, 09:51:40 AM »
Vinces mirror.

LOLZ. Hit. Nail. On. Head.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2013, 09:54:44 AM »

The True Adonis Diet Works

aye it looks like it !

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2013, 10:01:19 AM »

Thanks, its why I depend on free weights.  Mine are rusty and old but they still do the job....load it up and do bicep curl, tricep extensions, upright rows, and you can't go wrong with that

obviously you can