Author Topic: This Thread Is Closed. New One Coming Soon!  (Read 64436 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This Thread Is Closed. New One Coming Soon!
« on: March 20, 2016, 03:26:10 PM »
Ok folks:

I had just left Planet Fitness (yes I work out there, its cheap) and decided to pick up some grub before I went home so I went to Moe's Southwest Grill.  When I walked in it was crowded but over in the corner was this white guy that I slept with the previous week.  To my astonishment, he was sitting with what I presumed to be his wife and 4 screaming little kids.  He looked over and somewhat cringed a bit and for good reason.  I have a general policy to where I don't mess with married guys as I've had some issues with that and he clearly lied.  It was a sobering moment to think that while he was telling his wife that he loved her, that he also loved 8 inches of my black kielbasa pounding his ass for a good 30 minutes and shooting all over his mouth (he wanted it).  

Anyway, I got distracted and the worker asked me what I wanted to order.  I took a deep breath and loudly announced that I wanted a HOMEWRECKER!!  The guy simply just shook his head and put it down on the table while his wife was asking if he had a headache.....

I rule.      
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Vince's Gay Getbig True Story Of The Week
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 03:32:44 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 03:33:23 PM »
Packing some heat in your trousers Vince, decent cock.

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 03:33:29 PM »
Vince,

what happened to your 2 hour long lunch break and working out at the corporate gym at this time?

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 03:35:08 PM »
Ok folks:

I had just left Planet Fitness (yes I work out there, its cheap) and decided to pick up some grub before I went home so I went to Moe's Southwest Grill.  When I walked in it was crowded but over in the corner was this white guy that I slept with the previous week.  To my astonishment, he was sitting with what I presumed to be his wife and 4 screaming little kids.  He looked over and somewhat cringed a bit and for good reason.  I have a general policy to where I don't mess with married guys as I've had some issues with that and he clearly lied.  It was a sobering moment to think that while he was telling his wife that he loved her, that he also loved 8 inches of my black kielbasa pounding his ass for a good 30 minutes and shooting all over his mouth (he wanted it). 

Anyway, I got distracted and the worker asked me what I wanted to order.  I took a deep breath and loudly announced that I wanted a HOMEWRECKER!!  The guy simply just shook his head and put it down on the table while his wife was asking if he had a headache.....

I rule.     
He had sobered up since he slept with you?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »

I'm sure his baloon knot had not recovered if Goodrum is packing 8 inches (no homo)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 03:38:10 PM »
I give this tale 2 peckers out of 5 -

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 03:43:11 PM »

Regardless of what Jizzo says: You don't have a few drinks and turn gay.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 03:47:36 PM »
Ok folks:

I had just left Planet Fitness (yes I work out there, its cheap) and decided to pick up some grub before I went home so I went to Moe's Southwest Grill.  When I walked in it was crowded but over in the corner was this white guy that I slept with the previous week.  To my astonishment, he was sitting with what I presumed to be his wife and 4 screaming little kids.  He looked over and somewhat cringed a bit and for good reason.  I have a general policy to where I don't mess with married guys as I've had some issues with that and he clearly lied.  It was a sobering moment to think that while he was telling his wife that he loved her, that he also loved 8 inches of my black kielbasa pounding his ass for a good 30 minutes and shooting all over his mouth (he wanted it). 

Anyway, I got distracted and the worker asked me what I wanted to order.  I took a deep breath and loudly announced that I wanted a HOMEWRECKER!!  The guy simply just shook his head and put it down on the table while his wife was asking if he had a headache.....

I rule.     

Sounds like something the great Gangsta Fagg would write

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 03:50:27 PM »

Goodrum often blasts that track in his Jaguar:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »
Vince,

what happened to your 2 hour long lunch break and working out at the corporate gym at this time?

I don't go to the office on the weekends when I'm off.  Also it closes at 630 and a lot of times I'm so busy.  Planet Fitness is open 24/7
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 03:51:26 PM »

I don't go to the office on the weekends when I'm off.  Also it closes at 630 and a lot of times I'm so busy.  Planet Fitness is open 24/7

you don't have to justify your schedule with the common people

we know you are world wide  8)
a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »

That guy lead to one of my favorite radio bits -

Also the best cut off that album was -

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 03:55:25 PM »
Vince, if you could butt hammer one person on Getbig, your pick, who would it be?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 03:59:06 PM »

vince
All the planet fitness here are only 24 hours Monday - Friday but weekends they are not 24 hours
I was under the impression all of them are like this
Please clarify
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 04:00:35 PM »
vince
All the planet fitness here are only 24 hours Monday - Friday but weekends they are not 24 hours
I was under the impression all of them are like this
Please clarify

No, some like the one I go to never close
A

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »
That guy lead to one of my favorite radio bits -

Also the best cut off that album was -

Definitely. One of the best Patrice and Anthony bits, along with them discussing the Rocky movies and epic beard man/platoon.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 04:01:42 PM »
Vince, if you could butt hammer one person on Getbig, your pick, who would it be?

Since most people hide behind computer screens, can't really pick.  Def not Shizzo
A

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2016, 04:03:49 PM »
How is any wife going to compete with Vince on the prowl with his his twitching "magic stick"? By the sounds of it he has a cock like a shire horse, with a deep tan bellend coated in a sheen of essence and a dark mass of afro like fuzz at the base of his wrist like shaft. (no homo)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2016, 04:05:16 PM »

Since most people hide behind computer screens, can't really pick.  Def not Shizzo
From those that you have seen. Who would you pick?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »
Ok folks:

I rule.     

I bet the Coach was really embarrassed to see you there with his family.  :o

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »
 ;D ;D
 :-X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2016, 05:09:36 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2016, 05:12:20 PM »
Ok folks:

I had just left Planet Fitness (yes I work out there, its cheap) and decided to pick up some grub before I went home so I went to Moe's Southwest Grill.  When I walked in it was crowded but over in the corner was this white guy that I slept with the previous week.  To my astonishment, he was sitting with what I presumed to be his wife and 4 screaming little kids.  He looked over and somewhat cringed a bit and for good reason.  I have a general policy to where I don't mess with married guys as I've had some issues with that and he clearly lied.  It was a sobering moment to think that while he was telling his wife that he loved her, that he also loved 8 inches of my black kielbasa pounding his ass for a good 30 minutes and shooting all over his mouth (he wanted it).  

Anyway, I got distracted and the worker asked me what I wanted to order.  I took a deep breath and loudly announced that I wanted a HOMEWRECKER!!  The guy simply just shook his head and put it down on the table while his wife was asking if he had a headache.....

I rule.      

Vince, are you working out at the one near Haywood road? I'm pretty sure only JL Mann tweens train at that one.  :-\
D