Author Topic: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Back Online  (Read 31114 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Currently Down
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 10:12:29 AM »
He's already made it. Moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville, NC, which is a higher priced area. He also increased his living wage.

Furthermore, "making it" is relative. How do you define "making it?" A certain job? A certain income? A certain car? Is their a standard?

I'm talking about him actually becoming as successful as he makes himself out to be right now. For example, he claims there are a lot of Caliber customers on getbig, guys are freaking out because website is down. Do you believe this to be the case?

There is nothing bad or wrong or shameful about living with modest means. But, to me, the "fake it til you make it" life philosophy is shameful.

Vince is like Jason Blaha and a ton of others we've seen on these forums. Manufacturing a fake past for example. Vince was claims he was some sort of hot shot steroid dealer whose bee pollen sales were a "front" lol. I don't think he ever moved any drugs nor bee pollen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2016, 10:21:01 AM »
I'm talking about him actually becoming as successful as he makes himself out to be right now. For example, he claims there are a lot of Caliber customers on getbig, guys are freaking out because website is down. Do you believe this to be the case?

There is nothing bad or wrong or shameful about living with modest means. But, to me, the "fake it til you make it" life philosophy is shameful.

Vince is like Jason Blaha and a ton of others we've seen on these forums. Manufacturing a fake past for example. Vince was claims he was some sort of hot shot steroid dealer whose bee pollen sales were a "front" lol. I don't think he ever moved any drugs nor bee pollen.

I think most of it is trolling. Goodrum's claims are not outlandish. Its within the spirit of getbig. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know why people give him such a hard time. If Vince felt like he has "made it," so be it. He's not hurting anyone.

Furthermore, look at Goodrums original thread. He never claimed that these getbiggers were actual customers. He just stated that people PMed him to inform him that his website was down. I am sure many getbiggers, including myself, check out his webpage (and I am not a customer). He stated, "if you WISH to make an order." But he never claimed that they were actual customers.
X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
I think most of it is trolling. Goodrum's claims are not outlandish. Its within the spirit of getbig. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know why people give him such a hard time. If Vince felt like he has "made it," so be it. He's not hurting anyone.

Furthermore, look at Goodrums original thread. He never claimed that these getbiggers were actual customers. He just stated that people PMed him to inform him that his website was down. I am sure many getbiggers, including myself, check out his webpage (and I am not a customer). He stated, "if you WISH to make an order." But he never claimed that they were actual customers.

I guess you can see it that way. Would you say Jason Blaha is just trolling as well, that his BS is just in the "spirit of the internet"?

I mean Vince actually got on stage several times as a "bodybuilder", that's some hardcore trolling.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 10:32:21 AM »
I guess you can see it that way. Would you say Jason Blaha is just trolling as well, that his BS is just in the "spirit of the internet"?

I mean Vince actually got on stage several times as a "bodybuilder", that's some hardcore trolling.

Blaha is of a different caliber. Blaha is claiming some extraordinary things, such as being a mercenary, special OPs, etc, etc, etc. I actually don't think Blaha is trolling. I think he has some unresolved issues that propel him to say the things he does.

What is goodrum claiming? That he moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville and is working at Verizon. That's not too outlandish. Many of his other claims may be a little exaggerated, but that's nothing compared to asserting that you were a mercenary (Blaha).

Yes, Goodrum got on stage, but he never claimed he was going to win the Mr. O. He never stated that he was the best bodybuilder of all time. He just got up on stage.

And, really, at the end of the day, Goodrum's claims affect no one. They have no influence on you or me. So, who cares.
X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 10:44:59 AM »
Blaha is of a different caliber. Blaha is claiming some extraordinary things, such as being a mercenary, special OPs, etc, etc, etc. I actually don't think Blaha is trolling. I think he has some unresolved issues that propel him to say the things he does.

What is goodrum claiming? That he moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville and is working at Verizon. That's not too outlandish. Many of his other claims may be a little exaggerated, but that's nothing compared to asserting that you were a mercenary (Blaha).

Yes, Goodrum got on stage, but he never claimed he was going to win the Mr. O. He never stated that he was the best bodybuilder of all time. He just got up on stage.

And, really, at the end of the day, Goodrum's claims affect no one. They have no influence on you or me. So, who cares.

It doesn't affect me, just posting for no good reason really.
I do think there are big similarities between Blaha, Goodrum and all the rest who try to create a partly or mostly fake online persona with certain carryover to real life. Blaha was 3.5% BF and Vince blew his fantastic conditioning because he forgot to set his alarm clock. Same shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 10:48:18 AM »
It doesn't affect me, just posting for no good reason really.
I do think there are big similarities between Blaha, Goodrum and all the rest who try to create a partly or mostly fake online persona with certain carryover to real life. Blaha was 3.5% BF and Vince blew his fantastic conditioning because he forgot to set his alarm clock. Same shit.

Similarities? Perhaps. But there is a continuum regarding claims. Not all claims are equal. Clearly, Blaha's claims are WAY more outlandish than Goodrums claims. I mean, Blaha claims he is a telekinetic reptilian assassin  ??? ??? ??? Everyone makes claims or exaggerated truth, whether on the internet or real life. It's just all a matter of how exaggerated your claims are. No one is immune from exaggerating the truth on occasion. Again, it just depends how bad you do it.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 01:44:45 PM »
Vince do you think you ever be able to attain this conditioning again? I ask because you dropped weight recently after going through a heavy period. I too had some problems due to kidney issues and bp

"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 01:50:32 PM »

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2016, 02:16:32 PM »

I think this large fat man with a head like a thumb is in dyer need of Life Coaching.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2016, 02:19:04 PM »
Vince do you think you ever be able to attain this conditioning again? I ask because you dropped weight recently after going through a heavy period. I too had some problems due to kidney issues and bp

Simian-like arm length.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2016, 02:36:34 PM »

wow, is that the most obese goodrum has ever been? He really should smile more and show his lovely teeth, might get more customers

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2016, 03:51:43 PM »

Yo Big Melvin, how can you afford to eat so much on $10.45hr?

You have the neck of a man who makes at least $13.25hr.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Currently Do
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »
Yo Big Melvin, how can you afford to eat so much on $10.45hr?

You have the neck of a man who makes at least $13.25hr.

By the look of the pic vissy is bulking too, the beard and the small twink as a lover, clearly he wants to be a bear now.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Currently Do
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2016, 04:03:49 PM »
By the look of the pic vissy is bulking too, the beard and the small twink as a lover, clearly he wants to be a bear now.

He clearly got tired of supporting Melvin Goodrum's pie in the sky dreams & decided to get with a real man who has a job, passport, more than 1 pair of underwear etc.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2016, 04:58:23 PM »
There are times I just "heart" you guys more than others....and this thread is one of those times!

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »
I worked at a call center doing customer service for Verizon in college. I didn't actually work for Verizon though I worked for a subcontractor. Not a bad job for an uneducated person of Vince's...temperament.

I only made $10/hr but there was always overtime available and we got monthly bonuses based on our stats. With those things factored in I was netting about $500/week there on average.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2016, 08:11:39 PM »
I worked at a call center doing customer service for Verizon in college. I didn't actually work for Verizon though I worked for a subcontractor. Not a bad job for an uneducated person of Vince's...temperament.

I only made $10/hr but there was always overtime available and we got monthly bonuses based on our stats. With those things factored in I was netting about $500/week there on average.

Do you think you would've been able to retire at 40 with that salary?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »
Do you think you would've been able to retire at 40 with that salary?

Goodrum invests wisely.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2016, 08:30:55 PM »
Goodrum invests wisely.

He also had a pretty lucrative Du Rag advertising sponsorship when he was younger -

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2016, 04:07:02 AM »

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2016, 04:10:27 AM »
Hero of the Hottentot Peoples
Happily Hoisting Penises
Has Hardly Progressed