Author Topic: Freakiest photo ever  (Read 5746 times)

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
Re: Freakiest photo ever
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
I thought the first pic was from a movie, that girl doesn't look 14, esp dressed in heels like that, wonder if he dressed her up that way. You can see the genuine fear in her eyes as if she's begging for her life. Horrible that these people have to go through such an ordeal before their lives are cruely and unfairly ended. People think the saw movies are sick but shit like it goes on for real, that poor bastard above tied down being electrocuted must have wished to be dead the pain he went through

Looked it up it's real. He cut her hair and made her put on the dress & heels. He kidnapped her & her boyfriend. They found her body, never found the boyfriends. Wish I'd never seen that photo now that I know it's real

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2013, 12:20:02 AM »

Regina Walters, moments before being murdered – Robert Ben Rhoades was a truck driver/serial killer that liked to pick up hitchhikers and torture them for a while in his truck before killing them. One of his victims was a 14 year old runaway from Texas named Regina Walters. Walters’ remains were found in an abandoned barn in Illinois. However, her disappearance wasn’t connected to Rhoades until after Rhoades was arrested for abducting another woman. When police searched Rhoades’ home they found this photo.

When movie?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2013, 12:27:37 AM »
I'd never do it, but I can theorize that in some way doing this kinda thing would be a fun power and ego trip and some reptilian level.

Also be kinda a turn on to know they hunting you but can't find you.

All this in theory of course.

I have had quite a few bosses that I woulda have liked to have turned into a stinky cheese man, if you know the Dean Koontz reference.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2013, 04:06:46 AM »
Looked it up it's real. He cut her hair and made her put on the dress & heels. He kidnapped her & her boyfriend. They found her body, never found the boyfriends. Wish I'd never seen that photo now that I know it's real

They found her boyfriend shot to death, but they couldn't tie Rhodes to it.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2013, 12:13:00 AM »
They found her boyfriend shot to death, but they couldn't tie Rhodes to it.

hows the constitution party doing?