Author Topic: 400 lbs TREVOR SMITH Training Legs (VIDEO + PICS)  (Read 32629 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: 400 lbs TREVOR SMITH Training Legs (VIDEO + PICS)
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
Resting heart rate would have been 100+ bpm to supply oxygen to all that lean mass. Very stressful on the heart.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 12:54:51 AM »
Looks like shit I hope this helps, I don't care if you can lift 1000 pounds if you like shit who cares?

but the thing is, that style of training is HIT taken to it's final and complete application

and yeah there's some cool tunage in that vid, he should have added this tune as well 8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 01:01:34 AM »
just another fat delusional permabulker who died
He was an inspiration to cswole...

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 01:36:22 AM »
Damn who is that making Jay looking like midget dwarf?

Who's the thread about?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 02:47:26 AM »
3 inch squat with two spotters pushing up

Arce:

his training was just a copy of the biohazard training that paul borresen and gary howell put together and popularised

and 400 pounds of weight - so what?  he has now lost a lot of his size.............

some of his stuff was sound but some of his strength claims were laughable. pure ego. he also used to infer that if he ever got ripped he would be like 330.  but he never even got close to 15% bodyfat let alone single digits so it was all erroneous.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 03:32:29 AM »
Haters gonna' hate.

Trevor was good people. Even when I was a retarded 17 yr old (as opposed to retarded 30 yr old now) he had zero problems responding to my emails and giving me simple, solid, and timeless advice. At the time I had no idea what G E A R meant for the title of his magazine but I thought it was a good piece to read, even as a natural. Trevor's writing heavily influenced my training style, even to this day, for the sheer factor on how important raw intensity and passion is with training.

I remember doing BFT Training at 17. Even at that age with my hormones at the time the older guys at the gym were going "god dammit dude, that training is for juiced people". The longest I was able to do that style of training was maybe a month. I'd literally have to sit down after a set of legs because I no kidding could not stand. I would go home at 5 pm and just fall asleep because my body would just force me to. I'm still natural and train similar to it still today. If I had a training partner I could trust I would still do it in 2-3 weeks bursts.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 03:39:28 AM »

maybe but at least he lifted weights...

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 03:39:53 AM »
Haters gonna' hate.

Trevor was good people. Even when I was a retarded 17 yr old (as opposed to retarded 30 yr old now) he had zero problems responding to my emails and giving me simple, solid, and timeless advice. At the time I had no idea what G E A R meant for the title of his magazine but I thought it was a good piece to read, even as a natural. Trevor's writing heavily influenced my training style, even to this day, for the sheer factor on how important raw intensity and passion is with training.

I remember doing BFT Training at 17. Even at that age with my hormones at the time the older guys at the gym were going "god dammit dude, that training is for juiced people". The longest I was able to do that style of training was maybe a month. I'd literally have to sit down after a set of legs because I no kidding could not stand. I would go home at 5 pm and just fall asleep because my body would just force me to. I'm still natural and train similar to it still today. If I had a training partner I could trust I would still do it in 2-3 weeks bursts.

That training is stupid. You should be training to improve, training so you are so broken down your muscles won't recover unless you take 10+ days between workouts (which you'll never do) won't accomplish anything except being a hero in the gym.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 03:49:49 AM »
I don't know much about him except that he trained heavy, was an authority on drugs and dwarfed people at 6'5" 400lbs.
If one isn't a physique competitor nor want abs, just wanna be big and lift heavy shit, why not ?

Although 400lbs for a few decades, whilst abusing hormones and training like a madman, is a recipe for early funeral arrangements

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 05:15:04 AM »
was an authority on drugs?

no he wasn't

not at all

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 05:28:08 AM »

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 05:38:17 AM »
That's crazy.

I'm just over 6'2 so quite a bit shorter than Trevor and went up to as much as 250 once. I felt (and looked) like utter shit. I cannot imagine adding even another 20lbs to what I was back then, nevermind even approaching 400.

But some of you guy said he's a good people, so RIP Trevor.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 05:39:15 AM »
was an authority on drugs?

no he wasn't

not at all

I'm not saying he was a Dan Duchaine, but he knew his shit, no ?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 05:44:17 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2013, 05:47:06 AM »
3 inch squat with two spotters pushing up

ace

his training was just a copy of the biohazard training that paul borresen and gary howell put together and popularised

and 400 pounds of weight- so what. he has now lost a lot of his size.............

some of his stuff was sound but some of his strength claims were laughable. pure ego. he also used to infer that if he ever got ripped he would be like 330. but he never even got close to 15% bodyfat let alone single digits so it was all erroneous.

Dude was breathing heavy, because he's "400 pounds".

Also, Vic Richards had a site that said that if he was dieted down, he'd be 330, and Vic was way more impressive than this permabulker.
He may have been cool, but it seemed to me that had had a 4th degree belt in Bullshito. Dorian at 320 or Ronnie over 300 looked way more impressive. I think he was scared to diet down, and liked being this big dude...much like Vic Richards.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013, 06:42:06 AM »
I don't know much about him except that he trained heavy, was an authority on drugs and dwarfed people at 6'5" 400lbs.
If one isn't a physique competitor nor want abs, just wanna be big and lift heavy shit, why not ?

Although 400lbs for a few decades, whilst abusing hormones and training like a madman, is a recipe for early funeral arrangements
Trevor was 6'2"!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013, 06:54:53 AM »
One of the few workouts that's actually worse than DC.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2013, 08:05:07 AM »
trevor learnt all his gear knowledge from paul borresen. all of it.

and he learnt his hairstyle knowledge from billy ray cyrus.

my honest opinion is trevor was full of shit- he wanted to make out he was a mystic oracle of knowledge. whereas he was in reality an insecure fatty who lied about his gear use, his lifts, his weight etc. he was about 25-30% bodyfat. now lets say he was this claimed 400 pounds. thats about 280 of lean tissue- only lets consider the water as well. I reckon if he had dieted which he never did he would have been a blocky 220. and at 6'2 thats no fucking hill of beans.

by bulking permanently he could hide away from it and never prove if he had anything under the padding. but he never did. same as it tales of being a martial arts master- etc etc etc etc

yawn

you will notice nobody in the real world trains like this. trevors stupid system passed away when he did on his kitchen floor

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 09:19:01 AM »
He may very well have been a nice guy but personally I have a completely different bodybuilding philosphy than him. I believe in staying in good shape and actually working the muscles. Not a fan of extremist permabulking beyond failure superheavy ego training.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
He may very well have been a nice guy but personally I have a completely different bodybuilding philosphy than him. I believe in staying in good shape and actually working the muscles. Not a fan of extremist permabulking beyond failure superheavy ego training.
exactly

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »
Haters gonna' hate.

That type of training is for no one. Just an injury waiting to happen. After a workout it's ok to be a bit tired but you shouldn't feel like you have been run over by a truck. Or feel anxiety over upcoming workouts. That kind of approach just burns people out.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 09:45:12 AM »
RIP

The guy most likely weighed himself 10 times a day like Jay Cutler does...Mental illness is no joke!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
Going to the gym and walking around with six pack abs isn't training, it's not bodybuilding, it's not powerlifting, It's not lifting weights, huge percentage of getbig doesn't even lift weights and the ones that do or most of the ones that do are twinks hiding behind a computer and keyboard, I know Trevor would run all your asses out the gym and I would too, start lifting like a real iron pumper and quit running your mouths on a computer board bunch of poussssies who don't even know how to train like a animal some of us know what real training is and it's not walkin in the gym talkin about how cut or how lean you are with abs there's a new thing called board short physique competition which many of you couldn't do either ya bunch of faggotry hyper feminized ridden bitches!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »
Going to the gym and walking around with six pack abs isn't training, it's not bodybuilding, it's not powerlifting, It's not lifting weights, huge percentage of getbig doesn't even lift weights and the ones that do or most of the ones that do are twinks hiding behind a computer and keyboard, I know Trevor would run all your asses out the gym and I would too, start lifting like a real iron pumper and quit running your mouths on a computer board bunch of poussssies who don't even know how to train like a animal some of us know what real training is and it's not walkin in the gym talkin about how cut or how lean you are with abs there's a new thing called board short physique competition which many of you couldn't do either ya bunch of faggotry hyper feminized ridden bitches!